LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We Got Another One!

Hey babies!

So after a lot of thought, consideration, and talking with my partner, I have decided to go full on 24/7 for the foreseeable future! I am just finishing my first full week of nothing but diapers, and I honestly feel great. Some background/thoughts/questions are below if you’re interested!

•          I am not *actively* trying to untrain, but I am also not holding my pee at all. If some of my bladder capacity goes away, well there wasn’t much there anyways (long history of overactive bladder).

•          I thought after a full week, I would be burnt out on diapers, but I am weirdly the opposite. I already feel like I can’t imagine going back to underwear/Depends.

•          After saying the above, I also am aware that I have not had to do anything like go into my office (yay remote work!), see friends or family, or spend a large period of time away from home. Once I have a leak out and about or need to change in public, I may hate diapers for 24/7 use haha.

•          I currently wear Megamaxes and can get through a day with just 2 changes (I told you I got a small bladder!). I got a case coming in soon and have turned on auto-shipment so I won’t need to worry. As my partner who is not involved in ABDL stuff (just really accepting) said, “It will be like you have a big making sure you always have your diapies.”

•          I am super open to suggestions for diapers for stuff like going to the office, going to the gym (mainly cardio and I sweat a LOT), or hanging out in situations that might be close with people I know. I used to wear Depends pullups anytime I left the house, but I’d like something a little thicker so I don’t feel like I am diaperless and won’t be instantly leaking if I have an accident. Depends also always broke apart if I had to do any kind of activity and sweat. I prefer pullups for work since pulling up and down a diaper is kind of a hassle in a stall (what with the noise, and then the diaper getting deformed sometimes), but not sure if there are any good pullups?

•          My biggest struggle by far is wanting to take off my diaper after ehm…adult time? I am so proud that I haven’t yet. I just deal with the feeling of shame for a minute and then I am back to normal!

Anyways, thanks for reading! I just am excited and strangely proud of myself for setting this goal of not taking off my diapers and sticking with it and I just wanted to share it ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PrincessPaci said:

•          I am not *actively* trying to untrain, but I am also not holding my pee at all. If some of my bladder capacity goes away, well there wasn’t much there anyways (long history of overactive bladder).

Welcome to the club!  I also haven't actively tried to untrain but I also did not use training.  Daytime is rusty but still works but at night, I've become a bed-wetter.  This after 2.5 years...

•          I thought after a full week, I would be burnt out on diapers, but I am weirdly the opposite. I already feel like I can’t imagine going back to underwear/Depends.

For me not after a week.  Maybe a month or two but even then, at the back of my mind was the idea that I'd regret abandoning diapers for a transient lapse in enthusiasm so I didn't.  There ARE good days and bad days.

•          After saying the above, I also am aware that I have not had to do anything like go into my office (yay remote work!), see friends or family, or spend a large period of time away from home. Once I have a leak out and about or need to change in public, I may hate diapers for 24/7 use haha.

All of these challenges can be overcome one at a time.  For me, leaks improved overtime as my body adapted to nappies and I began to void very frequently in very small volumes.  This usage pattern suits adult diapers better it seems.

•          I currently wear Megamaxes and can get through a day with just 2 changes (I told you I got a small bladder!). I got a case coming in soon and have turned on auto-shipment so I won’t need to worry. As my partner who is not involved in ABDL stuff (just really accepting) said, “It will be like you have a big making sure you always have your diapies.”

I've been settled on a "2-super-diaper-per-day" diet for a couple of years now (although wet only) and it works well.  I would have thought 2 x Megamax could even be overkill.

•          I am super open to suggestions for diapers for stuff like going to the office, going to the gym (mainly cardio and I sweat a LOT), or hanging out in situations that might be close with people I know. I used to wear Depends pullups anytime I left the house, but I’d like something a little thicker so I don’t feel like I am diaperless and won’t be instantly leaking if I have an accident. Depends also always broke apart if I had to do any kind of activity and sweat. I prefer pullups for work since pulling up and down a diaper is kind of a hassle in a stall (what with the noise, and then the diaper getting deformed sometimes), but not sure if there are any good pullups?

•          My biggest struggle by far is wanting to take off my diaper after ehm…adult time? I am so proud that I haven’t yet. I just deal with the feeling of shame for a minute and then I am back to normal!

There is loads of advice floating around here.  Take a look at @Little Sherri's

or even my own:

There are others too - they will chime in.  Not so sure about the "adult time" thing but as diapers are all-the-time, after a while you almost forget they are there, until they aren't...

Don't despair if you work out this isn't for you and change your mind though.  Enjoy the ride and you'll still learn something.