LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comfort of a Stuffed Animal

diaperguy

• 3 weeks later...

Hiiii!

My stuffies (and pacifiers)go everywhere with me for overnight trips. Especially if I end up in the hospital. I have become habituated to them and I can't sleep without them. 

The nurses think it's kinda cute. (Or so they say) and their always kind.?

?‍♂️20220910_095346.thumb.jpg.411426b0aff993342c50383d46c09c18.jpg20211009_183312.thumb.jpg.1a95c0a30abe7a95822299075ab86403.jpg

On 10/11/2022 at 11:19 AM, Lil Leo said:

Hiiii!

My stuffies (and pacifiers)go everywhere with me for overnight trips. Especially if I end up in the hospital. I have become habituated to them and I can't sleep without them. 

The nurses think it's kinda cute. (Or so they say) and their always kind.?

?‍♂️20220910_095346.thumb.jpg.411426b0aff993342c50383d46c09c18.jpg20211009_183312.thumb.jpg.1a95c0a30abe7a95822299075ab86403.jpg

When I had open heart surgery I had my Stitch plushie with me. Everyone wanted to know why. I hope you are doing well.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, diaperguy said:

When I had open heart surgery I had my Stitch plushie with me. Everyone wanted to know why. I hope you are doing well.

Hiii!

All has ended well for myself, hopefully for you too. My kidneys are kinda f'ed up making them susceptible to infection that has to be dealt with aggressively to mitigate further damage. 

Have a great day!

?‍♂️

• Like 2
4 hours ago, diaperguy said:

Is your heart okay buddy?!???♥️

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Lil Leo said:

Hiii!

All has ended well for myself, hopefully for you too. My kidneys are kinda f'ed up making them susceptible to infection that has to be dealt with aggressively to mitigate further damage. 

Have a great day!

?‍♂️

Glad things are well. Sucks that the kidneys are messed up tho. My heart is good. Had uncontrolled Atrial Fibrillation. 

19 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Is your heart okay buddy?!???♥️

Yeah Im good. Had uncontrolled atrial fibrillation for many years. Which developed heart failure. They did a Cox 3 Maze procedure. Plus took a part of the heart where 90 percent of clots form. So Im a little heartless lol. But all is good now after 12yrs since surgery. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, diaperguy said:

Glad things are well. Sucks that the kidneys are messed up tho. My heart is good. Had uncontrolled Atrial Fibrillation. 

Yeah Im good. Had uncontrolled atrial fibrillation for many years. Which developed heart failure. They did a Cox 3 Maze procedure. Plus took a part of the heart where 90 percent of clots form. So Im a little heartless lol. But all is good now after 12yrs since surgery. 

That's good buddy! I'm just glad you're a okay! Big hugs!!!?????♥️???????? *Gives you Snuggles and Cuddles!*?????♥️????♥️??♥️????????

• 2 months later...

Tell me about it I always have slept with a stuffy at the moment I share my bed with 

2 rabbits 2 dinos 2 doggie 2 teddies a dolphin Garfield bedtime care Baer 3 blocks some rattles 

sally my first ever doll got her from my sister when I was around 10

timmy my first dolly I payed for myself in the 1990s

tommy my latest dolly I got him this year for my birthday from my daddy

a soft book 

at the end of my bed is the tweenies milo jake fizz Bella a dino that is on timeout plus Odie 

54AAD457-A6A0-4F54-8114-67EE8ACFD7D2.thumb.jpeg.686af24f5d32cdfbcf94c88041509cdd.jpeg

• Like 1