LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for plant locations and I'm trying to see where the ABDLs are at. Comment your state if not listed and comment your city if comfortable.

Zhahood

Top 20 States that searched ABDL  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What state are you from?

• New Hampshire
    • Montana
    • Idaho
    • West Virginia
    • Utah
    • Oklahoma
    • Michigan
    • Washington
    • Minnesota
    • Missouri
    • Ohio
    • Maine
    • North Dakota
    • Delaware
    • Oregon
    • Wisconsin
    • Nebraska
    • Pennsylvania
    • Wyoming
    • Indiana

5 hours ago, PamperedinthePoconos said:

.....and just a bit further south in the Pocono area and down along  33 to Allentown it's like one big industrial park, plenty of distribution capabilities

Considered but not sure about the little population. Trying to be fully staffed by ABDLs.

On 9/21/2021 at 10:23 AM, Zhahood said:

Considered but not sure about the little population. Trying to be fully staffed by ABDLs.

Not too many in my area, more up towards Beallucanb's area, or you'd have to look further south towards Philly, but not sure what the distribution system would be like. IMO it's gonna be a bit difficult to find a large enough number of AB/Littles in one place anywhere.

"IMO it's gonna be a bit difficult to find a large enough number of AB/Littles in one place anywhere."

Yes, that's quite a limitation considering that all kinds of employers are already having staffing difficulties....

• 1 month later...
On 10/28/2021 at 1:27 PM, Diaperlover1224 said:

Should set up in Missouri. I’m from kc side but I would think the stl side would be best. A lot of abdl out that way. Set up of i-70 and easy to ship anywhere from there!

noted

• 3 weeks later...

I will second the Lehigh Valley in Pennsylvania (Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton) Area. It is quickly becoming (or already has become) one of the largest warehouse and distributions in the US. There are warehouses going up left and right here. UPS, FedEx, and Amazon have a ton of presence here. 

On top of all that... It's not too terribly far from TeddyCon. 

I know there was an old factory knocked down and the land is being developed in Palmerton by a company called Northface. It's about a half hour from Allentown, 40 minutes from Stroudsburg, and an hour from Wilkes-Barre. I would imagine it would be substantially less expensive than building up in Allentown area. And there is a TON of traffic from NY and Philly heading up to Jim Thorpe almost all year round.

Logistically, Ohio and Pennsylvania are great places to have a factory since it's centrally located and also near Canada if you plan to distribute there as well.  As for staffing, there's likely a number of littles who would consider moving for an ABDL friendly job.  ABU is also 100% ABDL staffed and they're all the way out in Seattle.

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2021 at 9:00 PM, Firefly 35 said:

Logistically, Ohio and Pennsylvania are great places to have a factory since it's centrally located and also near Canada if you plan to distribute there as well.  As for staffing, there's likely a number of littles who would consider moving for an ABDL friendly job.  ABU is also 100% ABDL staffed and they're all the way out in Seattle.

sorry finally had time to swing back to this. Seattle also is an urban area with a heavy blue lean. most kinksters tend to lean left or be politically indifferent. It was a perfect storm for them. Now I do want to stay in this area for some already stated reasons but primarily because all of my prospective suppliers are East of the Mississippi river.