LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let's get baked

DailyDi

Well, the repair didn't take, and the next option up would be almost $500 to replace the gas distribution system et all. So we're getting a new range! Costs more than I wanted to spend, but we need a working oven or we spend too much eating out.

3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Well, the repair didn't take, and the next option up would be almost $500 to replace the gas distribution system et all. So we're getting a new range! Costs more than I wanted to spend, but we need a working oven or we spend too much eating out.

@DailyDi when I get the next payment for my business.  I will send you some money to offset the cost for the range.

If anyone else wants to help @DailyDi with his range send him a pm so he can direct you to where you can send him some money. 

• Like 1

Thanks @DiaperboyEddie12 ! Your support means the world to me!

Though it was still more than I wanted to spend, and more than I can really afford, I got a decent deal on the new range. $300 off, and no sales tax, plus an additional 5% off at the end for being a military family (Step Dad served)

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Thanks @DiaperboyEddie12 ! Your support means the world to me!

Though it was still more than I wanted to spend, and more than I can really afford, I got a decent deal on the new range. $300 off, and no sales tax, plus an additional 5% off at the end for being a military family (Step Dad served)

@DailyDi  Even though you paid for your range I am still going to send you extra money to help with the offset of that cost.  I know what it is like not having money.

• Thanks 1
On 9/14/2021 at 2:08 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

Try a Pizzazz pizza cooker. It will cook a frozen pizza, fries, hash browns, and other stuff like that.

One of many appliances I would love to have if I had more counter space and outlets!

• Like 1