LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

InControl Active Air

I got a bag of the new active air from Rearz and thought I would post a review. The cut is typical Rearz with the width being quite generous. They are a completely cloth backed diaper with velcro tabs. The front panel is reinforced and quite sturdy. The absorbancy is on par with the Tena active slip maxi but definitely not a long wear diaper. I did find it sagged and stretched a fair bit when wet like most cloth backed products. It's not a bad diaper if you like cloth backed. I was hoping for a cloth diaper that wouldn't sag and stretch but that's not the case. The cost per diaper is good but I wouldn't buy them again as it's not what I prefer.

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

• Thanks 1

Just got my first sample of these as well. I concur with most of what you said. I think that the tabs hold up better than most of the Tena products, though. They're not a high-mileage diaper, but they beat a lot of the slim medical products, in terms of capacity, and, they're quiet and discrete for when that's necessary. I wouldn't give up wearing plastic diapers for these, but there are situations where these could work well - at the gym, for example. I'll probably keep some in stock. In terms of how they feel, they remind me of the Play Dayz diapers, for any of you that have tried those, but with a hook-and-loop fastening system, instead of sticky tabs. And the stuffing seems to stay in place better than in a Play Dayz, where it is known to migrate down to the middle of the diaper over time. These won't replace my Megmax's or Lil' Monsters, but they have a use, and the price is reasonable, at about $2.33 CAD per diaper. 

• Like 1