LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your favorite position and why.

Most of us has a favorite position. But for how and why. Whether your an adult baby, a diaper lover or somewhere between. Why do you love your own position? First, I'm somewhere being a semi- adult baby. I do love to suck my thumb. All the time. Since forever. But I don't suck my thumb in public. I do load my diapers in public (Nullo helps and plastic pants). So I'm between a toddler at home, a semi-adult outside. When I load my diapers, I really like to poo at home or anywhere out in public. Just about any position. Sitting, laying back or up, standing and kneeling. Lets face it. It's fun and feels great. But my all-time favorite position is to sit back, knees way up and my head is leaning back. Why? First, I mostly have some great fiber loading (psyllium husk). While I do a poo out in public, I actually find it easier when I'm at home. When I'm home, regular fiber loading (maybe double large dosages over 3 days) and haven't had a BM for at least a day and a half, I keep my same diapers on. Kinda wet but no way saturated (double pull-on cloth diapers over a quality disposable and plastic pants). By the end of the day I really start to feel that strong urgency. First I push up my butt with a 7.5 liquid glycerin plug and then sit down my easy chair, put my seat leaning way back with my knees way up. It takes maybe 4 to 5 minutes before the extreme urgency starts to feel the poo. This is fun by not pushing at all. Usually most of us can push one out in maybe 3 to 6 seconds. Even with a pretty firm poo. But with all my medium fiber loading, I'll have a semi-soft poo even if it's really big. From my position and not pushing anything, I just let the poo come slowly. Believe it or not, the big poo just comes on and on. It just keeps coming. Probably goes on for at least 30 seconds. No strain at all. That massive semi-soft poo spreads slowly up around my balls and then slides up around my unit. I really love it when all this poo fills my diapers. I end up having a gigantic soft poo load. And I really love it when I feel those tingling chills spreading around my poopy crotch. And yes, a throbbing hard-on. So yes, I have my favorite position. And WHY. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• Like 1