LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Sissy Step-Father

TopsyTurvy

Todd was fed up and ready to lay down the law. His wife's 19-year-old son had just moved back in with them after living with his dad the last few years, and all he wanted to do was play games and stare at his phone. Dylan had gotten taller, but he was still thin and scrawny with a baby face. Todd was a stark contrast, a tall, athletic man of 38 who had kept himself in shape and cut an imposing figure. He had never really gotten along with Dylan before. Todd liked manly things, and he didn't want Dylan to be a sissy, so he pushed him to like manly things too. The kid's attitude had improved a bit since he'd been with his dad, but he never did anything around the house. Emily was just glad to have him home, so she didn't much care what he did. But Todd was home after a long day of work, and it pissed him off to see that his step-son's car hadn't moved and the house hadn't been cleaned up. It was really just the excuse he'd been looing for, so he stormed upstairs, ready to yell, shout, and intimidate.

He got to Dylan's room and twisted the knob without knocking, letting the door swing wide. "Dylan, I've--"

He stopped short as he looked over and saw the kid sitting completely naked on his bed, his phone in one hand and his dick in the other. That would have been shocking enough, but Dylan's hard cock was massive. Not just big for his size but big for a guy of any size. It had to be at least ten inches long and perfectly round to match. Todd glanced at his step-son, who was staring at him with a challenging, cocky smirk, and looked back at the massive dick in front of him. He couldn't take his eyes off it, big and wide as they were in surprise, his mouth hanging open as he tried desperately to think of something to say.

Clearly amused by his step-dad's reaction, Dylan's smirk widened. "You looking for me, Todd?"

"Um, I just-- I was just coming--"

The kid's smirk spread into a mischievous grin. "Really? You were just cumming? I guess I have some catching up to do because you can tell I haven't cum yet!"

"Dylan, that's, uh--"

"So, where'd you cum, Todd? Mom's not home, so that means you were jacking it. Did you shoot it in a sock?"

The older man finally regained his composure and huffed, "That's not funny! It's none of your business! And cover up!"

Dylan stood up with a laugh. "Why? Am I making you uncomfortable, Todd? Does the sight of my giant cock bother you?" He glanced down and added, "Doesn't look like it. From what I can tell, you like what you see!"

Todd blushed a deep, deep red. He'd been praying the kid wouldn't notice the sudden prominent bulge in his pants. He felt a stir in his crotch as soon as he saw the expression on Dylan's face, and he didn't understand why. Try as he might to stop it, his dick grew into a raging hard-on at the sight of his own step-son's massive meat. And now he was caught, and he didn't know what to say, what he could say with the kid standing right in front of him, the undeniable proof tenting his jeans. He swallowed hard, afraid of what might happen next, his heart pounding.

"Go ahead, Todd. Look at it. Get a good, long look. Take it all in."

Not knowing what else to do, Todd lowered his head, fixing his eyes on his step-son's cock, which bobbed and bounced as the boy moved. It was the biggest dick he'd ever seen up close, and it was so close that it was almost brushing against his pants.

"Touch it," whispered Dylan lustily.

Mesmerized, the older man tentatively reached out and brushed his fingers against the shaft, his own dick twitching in his pants as he did so. He ran his fingers along the length, feeling them slip around the shaft as if automatically, and he began to gently stroke it as he felt Dylan's hand on his shoulder.

There was a taunting, mocking tone in his voice as the boy said, "Why don't you get a closer look?"

Todd felt himself sink to his knees and suddenly found the giant dick was right in front of his face. He continued stroking it, hearing his step-son moan softly above him.

"It's amazing, isn't it? You ever seen one this big?" Dylan was boasting now. "I bet it's a lot bigger than yours! Come on, Todd, show me what you got. Let's see how you measure up to your step-son!"

He tugged at Todd's shirt, pulling him up, and began unfastening his jeans. The older man kept his eyes on Dylan's cock as he felt his pants drop away and his own boner flop out of his fly. He heard the boy laugh at his four inches as he began to tug on his much smaller dick as a joke.

"It's not even half the size of mine! All those years you walked around acting like the big man of the house, and this was all you were packing? I see you're embarrassed; you should be with this little prick! Put your hand around mine again."

Todd did as he was told, immediately noticing how much thicker it was than his own. They stood like that for several seconds, the two of them stroking each other's cocks, Todd admiringly and Dylan teasingly. Suddenly, Todd felt a burst of hot wetness shoot from his dick, and he saw piss splashing onto Dylan's hand.

"What-- What the fuck, Todd?! You just pissed all over my hand! What the fuck's wrong with you?!"

"I'm sorry! I don't know what happened!"

"You don't know what happened," came the mocking reply. "Well, I guess you just lost control of your bladder and wet all over the floor. Look at this! You see this puddle? You did that! Put your pants back on and clean it up while I go wash my hands."

Dylan walked into his bathroom and tossed Todd a towel before turning to wash his hands at the sink. When he was done, he walked back into the bedroom, still nude and rock-hard and looked at his blushing step-dad.

"You owe me for that, and you know you do. Get on your hands and knees and come over here." Dylan sat on the edge of his bed and motioned for Todd to come to him.

Humiliated, the older man did as he was told, knowing where this was headed but strangely enticed and excited by the idea, his hard dick straining inside his pants.

"Good boy. Now, open your mouth and suck my cock!" came the husky command, almost a growl.

Swallowing hard, Todd stared at the giant dick for a moment before plunging in, kissing the purple head and beginning to suck on it. Above him, Dylan moaned deeply as his step-dad's lips and tongue glided across his sensitive organ. The older man was shocked at what he was doing and even the fact that he wanted to do it. He'd never had sex with another man, never even seen a man he wanted to have sex with. But for some reason, as soon as he saw Dylan's cock, it was all he could think about. Now, there he was on his knees greedily slurping on the kid's massive tool, licking all around the head, down to the base, and back up again. He nibbled on Dylan's balls, sucking each one into his mouth in turn before kissing that massive dick and diving back onto it, putting it so far into his mouth that he thought he'd gag. But he didn't. He felt the head scrape the back of his mouth, his throat, and all it did to him was make him want more. He became frantic and insatiable, energetically bobbing up and down on the shaft, sucking powerfully. Dylan's moans grew louder and more frequent as he grabbed the back of Todd's head and began to fuck his mouth, vigorously thrusting his hips back and forth.

"I'm gonna blow my load! You better swallow every drop!"

Dylan let out an animalistic yell and exploded into the older man's mouth. Todd tasted the salty cum and, for whatever reason, loved it. He swallowed it gratefully, letting not a drop escape his lips, and continued sucking until it had stopped spasming and shooting, his step-son's entire load deposited into his throat and sent to his belly. Finally, Dylan pulled out, his still-massive cock slippery with Todd's saliva as he panted heavily from the exertion.

"Fuck, that was amazing! The best blowjob I've ever had! You're a natural cocksucker, Todd! It's gonna be so much fun living here with you again! We'll have to do something about that, though."

He pointed down, and Todd followed Dylan's finger to his crotch, which had a softball-sized dark, wet spot on it. He'd gotten so excited while blowing his step-son that he'd pissed his pants. He was too shocked and embarrassed to even say anything.

"Good blowjob, bitch. Now, go change your pants, and we'll do this again tomorrow, maybe even tonight after Mom goes to sleep."

As he changed into a pair of dry pants, Todd was overcome with shame. What had happened to him? He wasn't queer! He'd never wanted to do anything with a guy before, much less his own step-son. But as soon as he saw that giant dick, it was like he was under some kind of spell. And then he lost control of his bladder, twice! He hadn't done that since he was a kid. What was worse, he'd been so engrossed in blowing Dylan that he hadn't even noticed he was pissing himself. He didn't know what had happened, but he made up his mind it would never happen again, no matter what the kid said. He tossed his wet things into the washer and went about his day, trying to forget the sight and taste of that massive cock. He'd been surprised by how much he'd enjoyed the taste. But no, he shouldn't even be thinking like that! He put it out of his mind until dinner that night, when he found himself constantly stealing glances at Dylan. When the kid stood up, Todd couldn't keep himself from looking at the kid's crotch, noticing the impressive bulge that he somehow hadn't noticed before. He felt his own dick getting hard at the sight, and he instantly wanted to see it, touch it, taste it again. He didn't care how wrong it was or how humiliating it was: he had to have more.

He hung out in his workshop after dinner until his wife Emily went to bed. He waited another half-hour, and went up to check on her, finding her sound asleep. His heart beating faster, he closed the bedroom door behind him and walked down the hall to Dylan's room, knocking gently.

"Yeah?" It was the kind of irreverent reply that always used to piss Todd off, but he barely noticed it now.

"It's me."

"Come in." Todd opened the door and found Dylan lying on his bed reading a book. He put it aside and grinned. "Can't even wait until tomorrow, huh?"

"No."

"Well, that's fine because I'm ready to cum again, anyway. Close the door and come lay down."

Dylan grabbed a nearby towel and spread it out on the bed, and Todd laid on top of it, wondering what the kid had in mind and excited to find out. He straddled Todd's face, pulled his dick out, and slapped the older man in the face with it before letting Todd put his lips around the purple head. The step-father savored the taste for a few minutes as the kid grinned above him. Then, suddenly, Dylan pulled out and ordered him to stay still as he moved towards the foot of the bed. Todd felt his pants being undone, and he raised his hips as they were pulled down, hoping he was about to get a blowjob of his own.

"Still dry," Dylan remarked as he tossed his step-dad's pants aside. "Good boy. Now, roll over."

Todd raised his head up, his eyes wide in fear.

"Don't argue, and don't fight me. You want my cock, I decide how you get it. And right now, I want to fuck that tight, meaty man-pussy of yours!"

Swallowing hard, Todd rolled over, exposing his naked ass. He felt lube applied to his hole and then Dylan's cockhead as he lined it up. He was terrified, but he stayed still and silent, curious and ultimately turned on, as his ass was coaxed into the air. He felt pressure as his hole was stretched open and the kid's cock began to slide into him. His ass suddenly felt like it was on fire, and he buried his head into the pillow to keep from screaming. Dylan stopped, waiting several seconds for the pain to pass, and then he pressed further. More pain, more of Todd burying his head in the pillow. This went on for several minutes, the kid very slowly easing his dick into his step-father's ass. Finally, it went in far enough for the large purple head to brush Todd's prostate, sending intense pleasure surging through his entire body.

"Oh, fuck, Todd, your ass is so tight! Of course, almost any ass would be with a dick like mine in it!"

Todd moaned softly as Dylan began fucking him, pulling out and thrusting back in. He did this several times, letting Todd get used to the size of his cock, before beginning to speed up into a steady rhythm. The two of them moaned together as the pace increased, in and out, in and out. Suddenly, Dylan began going much faster, fucking the older man roughly, Todd's prostate shooting waves of pleasure through him with every strike. This pleasure increased, bringing him closer and closer to the edge until, finally, he exploded, shooting gobs of cum onto the towel beneath him. Seconds later, Dylan gave one final thrust and held his dick in Todd's ass to the base as his cock erupted, coating his step-father's insides with his young juice. Once he was spent, he pulled out with a loud pop, both of them panting, and sat back in satisfaction. Todd laid still for several seconds before he got his senses back, and realized the towel was wet with pee. He stood up and looked to find a large spot of pee on the fabric as well as quite a bit of blood. He felt something dribbling from his ass and realized he was bleeding.

"I knew you'd bleed like a bitch on her period. I've got it covered." Dylan handed him a pair of Emily's old panties from before she lost weight and a maxi pad. "I'm sure Mom won't miss these. The pad won't work with your boxers, but you can put them over your panties."

Todd's day of pleasure and shame ended with a new humiliation as he laid in bed in his wife's underwear and a maxi pad, absorbing the blood dripping from his asshole, his shame covered by his shorts. He was hard again over the alien feeling by the time he fell asleep.

In the morning, Todd found quite a bit of blood in his pad. He rolled it in toilet paper and threw it away, hiding the panties where Emily wouldn't find them. He took a shower and got ready for work. All day long, he burned with the shame of what he'd done yesterday and last night and what he'd worn to bed. How could he have let himself be so humiliated and controlled? He knew he wasn't gay, but he didn't understand why he was so attracted to his step-son's dick. He made up his mind that, no matter what, he would resist the temptation to do anything else and reclaim his position as man of the house.

But it was a different story when he got home and found Dylan waiting for him, totally nude and partially hard. As soon as he saw that cock, Todd wet his pants, the piss soaking to his thighs, and he lost all his resolve, sinking to his knees and clamping his lips around the massive tool. He slurped loudly as he bobbed down and up, eagerly sucking Dylan's cock and pausing only to taste his salty precum. The kid put his hands on Todd's head, asserting his dominance by holding it in place as he begun thrusting his hips in rhythm, fucking Todd's mouth. He moaned in pleasure, and Todd caught himself joining him, vocally appreciating his step-son's dick. The kid suddenly sped up and thrust into Todd's mouth, the older man surprised that he wasn't gagging. "Oh, God," Dylan yelled as he began pumping his load down Todd's throat, shot after shot being hungrily swallowed. The spasms slowly tapered off, and he pulled out, the older man still sucking it as it exited his lips.

"Again, Todd?!"

They looked down and saw that the wet spot on his pants had grown even larger.

The kid laughed. "All those years of bitching at me about acting like a real man, and here you are pissing your pants like a little sissy while you suck my cock! Oh well, at least we know who's in charge around here now, don't we?" He stared at Todd for a moment, and when no answer came, he asked again, "Don't we?"

"Yes, sir."

Dylan smiled cockily as he stuffed his still-impressive tool back into his pants. "Yeah, and the fun's just starting. Come to my room after Mom goes to sleep tonight."

Later that night, Todd did as he was told. He walked into Dylan's room to find the kid lying on his bed, completely nude and already hard. Todd was too, although it wasn't as obvious. Dylan laid out a towel and instructed him to lie on the bed face-down and put his ass in the air. Once again, he felt himself being lubed up, then pressure at his hole as the giant dick began to slide in. He stifled a yelp with the pillow as it felt like he was being ripped apart. Finally, with the length of the shaft worked into his ass, his step-son began to fuck him again. He was faster and rougher than he had been the night before, causing Todd more pain, but that was quickly overshadowed by the intense pleasure of his prostate being massaged. He shot his load a couple minutes before Dylan did, and after the kid pulled out, they discovered more pee on the towel. Todd's ass was bleeding again too.

"Shit, Todd, that was so fuckin' good! It's funny how I can always tell how much you liked it by how much you pissed yourself. Well, good night."

"I'm bleeding again," Todd said quietly. "Didn't you get me another pad?"

Dylan blew out a loud laugh. "You're asking me for a maxi pad now?! Jesus, you really are a sissy! Here you go."

He tossed Todd a pair of panties and a pad, which he quickly put on as his step-son watched, and he covered it all with his boxers. As he walked out, he heard Dylan say in a mocking tone, "Good night, princess!"

The next day found the older man looking forward to getting home that afternoon, fantasizing about the sex he would have with his step-son, how he would be used. He wondered if he'd be forced to blow Dylan again or if he'd get fucked. His ass was still a little sore from last night, but that only reminded him of the intense pleasure he'd felt while he was fucked. He got hard in his jeans several times throughout the day as he thought about this, and he was glad to be sitting behind a desk. He left work a little early and headed home expectantly. When he got there, Dylan met him at the door wearing nothing but a pair of old shorts, his meaty bulge prominent in them.

The kid grinned. "You're early today. Couldn't wait to see me, huh? Well, I have a special surprise for you today."

Dylan opened up a cardboard box on the floor and pulled out a package of adult disposable diapers. The sight shocked Todd so much that he lost a burst of pee into his pants, wetting his crotch.

"Looks like we're a little too late," the younger man laughed. "Lay down, and I'll get you cleaned up."

It took a bit of coaxing, but Todd soon found himself lying on the floor, staring up at his step-son as he stripped his wet pants off him. He didn't understand any of this, and he was ashamed of himself, of his own weakness and compliance. In the end, it came down to Dylan saying, "If you want to keep getting my dick, you'll do what I tell you and get your ass on that floor!" Todd hated himself for it, but he couldn't get enough of the taste of the kid's cock in his mouth, the wonderful fullness of it in his rectum. He grumbled, but he complied, and now he lay still except to lift his ass while Dylan slid the diaper under it.

As it was brought up between his thick thighs, Todd asked, "What about your mom? How do we keep this from her?"

"Don't worry about that. I'll handle it," was the reply as Dylan secured the tapes to the plastic. "You just handle this." He stood up and whipped out his dick, which was already rock-hard.

Todd, on his knees, leaned forward and eagerly lapped up the precum that was already oozing from the kid's piss slit. He savored the taste a moment before putting his lips around the head and licking the opening for more precum, which he quickly got. He ran his tongue around the head while his stepson, his master, moaned and grunted his approval.

"Yeah, bitch, suck my cock! You like it, don't you, you big, cum-hungry slut?"

Todd's only reply was to begin sucking heavily on the shaft as he lowered his head onto it, taking it into his mouth until he felt it touch the top of his throat. He began bobbing up and down, licking and slurping as he did so. Within just a few minutes, Dylan's moans grew into a scream as he grabbed the back of Todd's head and exploded into his mouth, shooting bursts of cum down his step-father's throat, the older man gratefully swallowing it all.

As he pulled out of Todd's mouth, Dylan said, "You're getting better at this, bitch. You're turning into a first-class cocksucker! Now, let me check your diaper." He bent over and squeezed the padding covered by the plastic, feeling it squish at his touch. "Yep, you wet it. Looks like you belong in diapers. Hell, I should've put you in them the other night! I'll change you later, though. In the meantime, you may want to put some pants on before Mom gets home."

By the time Emily got there a while later, Todd had wet his diaper again because Dylan wouldn't let him take it off to use the bathroom. He was afraid she'd notice the bulge in his pants, but she didn't seem to pick up on it. Once she'd gotten settled, Dylan dragged Todd into his bedroom, closed the door, and pushed him onto the bed. He pulled Todd's pants down and untaped the soggy diaper. He took some baby wipes he had nearby and did a quick clean-up before pulling the wet diaper away and replacing it with a dry one. He taped it up and put his step-dad's pants back on him, instructing him to have plenty to drink at dinner that night and to let him know when he needed another change.

When they sat down to eat, Dylan watched Todd, and when he decided he wasn't drinking enough, he said, "You look thirsty, Todd. Maybe you should have some more to drink."

"I, uh, I think I will," Todd replied, reaching for the water pitcher on the table and refilling his glass.

Emily looked confused about the exchange but brushed it off and went back to her food.

About an hour after dinner, the water caught up to him, and Todd flooded his diaper as he sat watching TV, his wife just a few feet away. His crotch feeling warm and bulky, he shifted slightly in his chair but found it wasn't as uncomfortable as he'd expected. Still, he was quite wet, so he got up and walked upstairs to Dylan's room.

"I, uh, I need to be changed."

Dylan looked up and grinned. "Come over here."

Todd walked over to the desk, and the kid unfastened his pants, examining the diaper. "I think you can wait a little bit longer. Go back downstairs, and I'll get you later."

"But--"

"No," Dylan cut him off forcefully. "You want my cock, you wear the diaper, I'm in charge. Take your padded ass downstairs, and I'll change you when I'm ready."

Embarrassed and dejected, Todd walked away and returned to his chair and picked up the remote. After a couple of minutes, he glanced up to see Dylan walk into the room carrying a diaper, wipes, and powder. Beet-red, he could only sit and watch as his step-son walked up and said, "Now I'm ready. Let's change your diaper."

Emily looked up at her son, bewildered. "Diaper? Dylan, what the hell are you talking about?"

He smirked in her direction. "I have to change Todd's diaper."

She laughed as she glanced at her husband. "What's this about? Todd?"

"He walked in on me the other night and saw my dick. He couldn't take his eyes off it, and I knew he wanted it. I offered it to him, and he got down on it like a thirsty slut and swallowed my load."

"What?!" Emily exclaimed, turning to Todd. "You gave my son a blowjob?!"

"A few blowjobs now, and he's been taking me up his ass. Problem is, every time he does, he pisses everywhere like a baby, so I had to put a diaper on him. And now he needs to be changed."

One look at Todd's face told her it was all true.

"Yeah. Sorry, Mom. Your husband's a sissy."

"I can't believe this! First your little fling a couple years ago, now this," she yelled. "I'm done with your ass, Todd!" Turning to her son, she said, "You want him? You can have him!"

She stormed off to another part of the house, and Dylan looked down at his step-dad, grinning. "You heard her. You're all mine now. Lay down here on the rug."

"You-- you said you'd handle Emily."

"Uh-huh. But I never said I wouldn't tell her what was going on. Now, lay down!"

Humiliated and scared of the changes in his life, Todd laid down on the floor as tears started to flow from his eyes. When Dylan removed his pants, he discovered the diaper had gotten even wetter and giggled as he pointed it out. He pulled the adhesive tabs and opened it up, wiping the mortified man's genitals and ass before removing the soggy diaper and replacing it with a dry one. As he secured the tapes, they both knew Todd was now truly Dylan's bitch.

"You can go back to your TV now, but keep drinking water, and I'll see you at bedtime."

"Can I have my pants back?"

The kid smiled. "There's no need for them now, is there?"

A few hours later, Dylan checked Todd's diaper again and found it soggy. But instead of changing it, he ripped apart the plastic and padding in the back, lubed his giant dick up, and fucked his stepfather through the diaper. It was the most humiliating thing Todd had ever been through, but he didn't care. All he could think about was how good it felt to have that wonderful fullness in his ass again, massaging his prostate and gradually bringing him to a rapturous climax. Dylan came first, and the spasming of his cock sent Todd over the edge, causing him to pump a load of cum into the squishy padding. After Dylan pulled out, he squeezed the diaper again and realized it had gotten even wetter during their session.

"Just as I thought. You belong in diapers just like you belong on your knees. Now, let's get you changed." As the kid swiped at Todd's crotch, he said, "You'll be sleeping with me tonight. And in the morning, I expect to wake up to a nice, enthusiastic blowjob."

Todd was made to sleep with Dylan that night, taped into a thick diaper while the kid lay beside him, completely nude. Even as spent as he was, he had trouble going to sleep until the kid rolled over and started rubbing his back and patting his ass. He soon fell asleep, strangely contended.

He woke up in the morning with a full bladder next to his nude step-son with only a thin sheet covering both of them. Todd remembered his instruction from the night before and lifted the sheet to reveal that Dylan had a massive, rock-hard cock as he laid sleeping soundly. Todd's pace quickened when he saw it, and he felt his own dick twitch. He quietly slid over, closer to the giant tool. With Dylan asleep, he had more time to appreciate it, so he stared at it for a long moment, marveling at its size and analyzing its contours, the veins visible on its surface. Why was he attracted to it? Why did he enjoy sucking it, let alone having it up his ass? He wasn't attracted to men, but something about his step-son's enormous manhood turned him on in a way no woman ever had. He wanted it, and having it made him happy, even though it made him piss himself every time. He didn't understand that either, but he assumed it had something to do with how excited he got when Dylan's cock was in his mouth or his ass. Whatever it was, if getting that cock meant he had to wear diapers, he was okay with that. That's how much he wanted it. His desire finally overwhelming him, he leaned over and kissed the head gently. He kissed it again, his lips on its slit. He felt sudden moisture on his lips and licked them, tasting the salty precum. The taste got him even hotter, and he could barely contain himself as he kissed the head again and began running his lips down the long shaft, pausing at the base to run his nose and tongue through the young man's pubes to lick the base and slowly run his tongue back up to the purple head. He circled around it and licked the cock all the way back down before going back up, covering more and more of the taut flesh in his saliva. Finally, he could resist no more and stopped his teasing, opening his lips just enough to let the upright dick through them, pausing to lap at the piss slit with the tip of his tongue, tasting more precum. He continued to sink down on the shaft, taking more and more of it into his eager mouth, sucking and slurping the whole time. Above him, Dylan moaned, and he felt the kid's hand on the back of his head, holding it appreciatively. With Dylan awake, Todd began to bob up and down, licking and sucking the large cock head as he began to speed up. Dylan's moans grew more frequent and slightly louder until he suddenly held the back of Todd's head and thrust his hips upward, exploding hot spunk into his stepfather's mouth. As Todd gratefully swallowed shot after shot, he realized his bladder was no longer full and he'd soaked his diaper some time during the blowjob. But that didn't matter. All that mattered was sucking out and swallowing every last drop of cum in Dylan's balls. When the volleys of semen finally tapered off, the kid finally pulled out and sighed, "Good boy!"

They laid there for a few minutes before Dylan squeezed Todd's diaper and changed him into a dry one. Then they went downstairs for breakfast. Todd wasn't allowed to wear anything to cover his diaper because Dylan said he needed to get used to having it exposed at home. Emily laughed when she saw it and couldn't stop laughing. "Look at the big baby! I can't believe I ever thought you were a man!" She continued to laugh and smirk all through breakfast. Once that was over, Todd was allowed to get dressed and go to work, but he had to keep his diaper on and not remove it. He came home in the middle of the day wet and needing to shit. Dylan was going to let him use the toilet, but Emily stopped him. "He already needs a change, and if he's going to wear diapers, he may as well go all the way with it." So, Todd was forced to mess himself in front of them, and the two of them shamed him as they changed him. He was sent back to work in a fresh diaper and came home wet again that afternoon. Dylan made him blow him before he was changed. At bedtime, Todd got fucked up the ass before he was taped into his overnight diaper.

As much as Todd had been humiliated up until that point, things would only get worse for him. Emily filed for divorce the next day, and when the papers came through, he was forced to sign them. Dylan started bringing his friends over and making his bitch serve them too. None of them had a cock like Dylan's, so Todd didn't enjoy it, but he did it, anyway, so he could keep getting Dylan's dick. They also saw his diapers, and some of them even changed him. Dylan ordered a few things and turned the spare bedroom into an adult-sized nursery complete with a crib and changing table. From then on, when Todd wasn't sleeping with Dylan, he was sleeping in his crib, locked in for the night. He was also allowed to wear some clothes, but they were adult baby clothes Dylan had ordered online, most of them pink and girly. One was a onesie with a frilly mini-skirt around the waist, another a giant baby dress.

But when Emily brought Adam home, Todd knew he was really in for it, and he was right. Adam was immediately introduced to Dylan's sissy slave, and he was greatly amused by the sight of a grown man in a diaper and a girly onesie. "This is your ex-husband? No wonder you divorced his weak ass!" He found the fact that he was Dylan's cock slave even funnier, addressing Todd directly, "You let a scrawny guy who's almost half your age make you his bitch?! That's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen! You really are a sissy!" The first night Adam stayed over, Todd could hear him and Emily fucking down the hallway while Dylan plowed his ass. After the kid came, he taped his former stepfather into a thick diaper and immediately fell asleep.

When Emily moved into Adam's large house, she talked him into letting Dylan come along with his bitch. One of the bedrooms was redocrated in pink pastels and furnished with the giant crib and changing table. Todd was forced to quit his job as they all now depended on Adam's money. Not long afterwards, Emily and her new boyfriend got into a big fight, and he stormed out of their bedroom. Dylan heard the commotion and poked his head out his door. He saw Adam and said, "If you're hard up and want to get laid, you can use the bitch tonight."

Adam stopped and thought about that for a moment. Finally, he nodded and said, "Okay, thanks."

Todd was ordered to get out of bed and go with Adam, who led him to the nursery. There, he pushed the bitch onto his knees and had him start slobbering all over his dick. By now, Todd was an experienced and well-practiced cocksucker, so his tongue felt good on the other man's knob. But Adam didn't like looking down and seeing another man sucking his dick, so he stood Todd up, took off his now-wet diaper, and bent him over the changing table, where he fucked him roughly. It was the first time Todd had been fucked by a man his own age and a beefy one at that, and he was surprised when he blow his load on the table. After Adam exploded into the bitch's ass, he laid him on the table and taped another diaper onto him, then put him in his crib before going downstairs to watch TV. When Emily found out the next morning, she just shrugged her shoulders. "Nice to have a sissy bitch around when I want a night off." After that, whenever Emily didn't want to put out, Adam would use one of Todd's holes for gratification. All Dylan asked for was that Adam help with diaper changes, and the older man agreed.

So, Todd, once the man of the house, became the baby and the bitch of the house, using his diapers whenever he had to go and getting his mouth and ass fucked on a daily basis by the boy who was once his step-son and often by the man who'd replaced him. He cried when he started to lose control of his bladder, finally realizing how far he'd sunken. But then Dylan unzipped his jeans and shoved his cock into his face, and Todd immediately started sucking. "Yeah, you just want your paci, don't you, baby?" He was right. As soon as he had the kid's dick in his mouth, Todd started feeling better, and it didn't matter if he was wetting his diaper because he had everything he wanted right there.

End

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this, there's a lot more like it, more than two dozen stories, on my Patreon at www.patreon.com/topsyturvy. I also have 90 photo edits all about humiliation and role reversal. $4 a month for just the stories, $5 for stories and pics. Thanks for reading!

Archived