LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

MegaMax tidied.

Ordered bag of MegaMax tidied with my last diaper purchase. 

Hate to say but this diaper left me sitting I wet pants and a puddle of piss on the floor.

It was only the 3rd time my bladder emptied into this diaper in 4 hours.

I felt my piss running down my leg when it happened while sitting on a bar stool at the local tavern.

As soon as I felt my piss on my leg, I swallowed my drink, got up and vacated the place before anyone noticed. 

This is the first time I have ever had a MegaMax diaper leak after the 3rd wetting.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Ordered bag of MegaMax tidied with my last diaper purchase. 

Hate to say but this diaper left me sitting I wet pants and a puddle of piss on the floor.

It was only the 3rd time my bladder emptied into this diaper in 4 hours.

I felt my piss running down my leg when it happened while sitting on a bar stool at the local tavern.

As soon as I felt my piss on my leg, I swallowed my drink, got up and vacated the place before anyone noticed. 

This is the first time I have ever had a MegaMax diaper leak after the 3rd wetting.

Does that happen with the regular megamax version?? And does that mean that the tie dye megamax diapie is less absorbent??

• Like 1
7 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Does that happen with the regular megamax version?? And does that mean that the tie dye megamax diapie is less absorbent??

I personally haven't noticed any difference between the ty dye MegaMax and the blue or white versions.   I currently have the ty dye MegaMax diapers and haven't had any issues with leaks.  They hold an enormous amount 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spanky said:

I personally haven't noticed any difference between the ty dye MegaMax and the blue or white versions.   I currently have the ty dye MegaMax diapers and haven't had any issues with leaks.  They hold an enormous amount 

I found the reason for the leakage.

My pisser was pointed up and left when it let loose,  directing  all that piss to the left hip where there is little diaper coverage. 

Found this out after getting home, removing my wet pants and checking over the diaper for tears, rips, or holes. 

Adjusted my pisser and Continued wearing the diaper for another 4 pissings before heading off to bed. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

My pisser was pointed up and left when it let loose,  directing  all that piss to the left hip where there is little diaper coverage. 

Found this out after getting home, removing my wet pants and checking over the diaper for tears, rips, or holes. 

Adjusted my pisser and Continued wearing the diaper for another 4 pissings before heading off to bed. 

Good job buddy!? That's a lot of pee-pees. Hugs!?❤️ That must've been ONE wet diapie!?? Hahaha!?????

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Good job buddy!? That's a lot of pee-pees. Hugs!?❤️ That must've been ONE wet diapie!?? Hahaha!?????

It was completely soaked when I woke up this morning and thankfully for my waterproof matress cover as I woke in a puddle of piss.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

It was completely soaked when I woke up this morning and thankfully for my waterproof matress cover as I woke in a puddle of piss.

Did you like that???? Sounds like baby needs to change more frequently!??

• Like 1
2 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I try to always make sure that my manhood is pointed down.  I  try to make lots of little pees instead of a big flood pee, while I'm in a diaper 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I try to always make sure that my manhood is pointed down.  I  try to make lots of little pees instead of a big flood pee, while I'm in a diaper 

But the sign of a good diaper is that it can always handle a giant flood of pee-pee!? And then after you're done going in the diapie it feels so good!??????❤️

4 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Did you like that???? Sounds like baby needs to change more frequently!??

Went to bed on a very wet diaper knowing full well what I would wake up to.

Couple months back I went to bed without a diaper on, woke up covered with both piss and shit.

Won't make that mistake again any time soon.

4 hours ago, Spanky said:

Most of the time it don't make much difference for me which way my pisser is pointed. (Hasn't been my manhood in 20 years due to a life behind a diaper)

I don't control how often or how much in puts in my diaper,  I just let it flow and enjoy the results.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Went to bed on a very wet diaper knowing full well what I would wake up to.

Couple months back I went to bed without a diaper on, woke up covered with both piss and shit.

Won't make that mistake again any time soon.

Most of the time it don't make much difference for me which way my pisser is pointed. (Hasn't been my manhood in 20 years due to a life behind a diaper)

I don't control how often or how much in puts in my diaper,  I just let it flow and enjoy the results.

Cool!? Does that mean you're incontinent buddy?!? And if it does, does that mean it's the same for poopies??☺️??

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Cool!? Does that mean you're incontinent buddy?!? And if it does, does that mean it's the same for poopies??☺️??

I am medical incontinent, it is in all my medical records.

I've been to annual physicals wearing diapers and have wet and or messes my diaper during the exam.

I've had tests done on my bladder and results show nerve damage due to spinal injury.

But mostly I'm incontinence by choice,  as I chose to wear diapers and wet and mess them uncontrollably, which I'm happy to say I'm happy with the results.

3 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I am medical incontinent, it is in all my medical records.

I've been to annual physicals wearing diapers and have wet and or messes my diaper during the exam.

I've had tests done on my bladder and results show nerve damage due to spinal injury.

But mostly I'm incontinence by choice,  as I chose to wear diapers and wet and mess them uncontrollably, which I'm happy to say I'm happy with the results.

That's very nice buddy!☺️ Wanna be friends??? I like you.?????❤️

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I'd love to be your diaper wearing friend.

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You can text me if you want to chat.

1 715 271 2374

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I'd love to be your diaper wearing friend.

You can text me if you want to chat.

1 715 271 2374

I don't contact people in real life, but I appreciate that. Thank you buddy. If you want to talk to me I'm here like 95% of the time. I'll usually be in the chat or on the forums. Sorry buddy, but I just don't feel comfortable contacting people I meet online in real life.? I hope you understand. But I'm glad you're happy to be my friend!?☺️???❤️?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I don't contact people in real life, but I appreciate that. Thank you buddy. If you want to talk to me I'm here like 95% of the time. I'll usually be in the chat or on the forums. Sorry buddy, but I just don't feel comfortable contacting people I meet online in real life.? I hope you understand. But I'm glad you're happy to be my friend!?☺️???❤️?

Not a problem,  just I'm not on here every day.

I know messenger service is a faster to chat, but we can still be friends here.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Not a problem,  just I'm not on here every day.

I know messenger service is a faster to chat, but we can still be friends here.

That's cool, thanks so much!☺️??❤️?

• Like 1