LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I woke up and stretched my legs as far as I could before they were stopped by the white wooden bars of the crib I was laying in. At 5'7" and 34 years old I was quite surprised I could fit in it well enough to sleep and that it could support my weight. In case I needed a reminder why I was in a crib at this age, my wet diaper underneath my footie pajamas covered in adorable alpacas and snapped up and down both of my legs and crotch kept me from forgetting. Oddly enough, I didn't hate it but it really wasn't my thing either. I knew how happy it made my husband seeing me completely dependent on him and he was lucky I loved him so much to agree to this. It wasn't the first time I wore a diaper for him and not even the first time I donned clothes more suited for a toddler, however, it was the first time I had slept in a diaper and in a crib, though I could see by the lack of light coming in from behind the curtains that I still quite a bit of sleeping to do tonight.

Every time before tonight when we had played 'daddy/baby' I was diapered, bottle fed, and snuggled while sucking a pacifier and watching a movie. When the movie ended, so would the baby routine. My husband would lie me down and remove my diaper, clean my private area with baby wipes and gently slide my adult panties back on me and tell me over and over how much he loved me and how happy it made him that I would humor this side of him. It was nice to see him so happy.

This week would be different. We rented a vacation home a few hours from our house that had an adorable toddler room for a girl around two. It was decorated perfectly with pink and very light blue elephants and butterflies with thick white carpeting and a large play mat with babyish unicorns all displaying a letter of the alphabet. A baby monitor was anchored to the wall above the crib ensuring the hippo and giraffe mobile did not block the view of the baby inside. A changing table fully stocked with changing supplies sat opposite the crib next to a white dresser painted with fun patterns of pink and polka-dots. The rocking chair in the corner near the window looked ever so inviting and I was sure was used many times to calm down a cranky or hungry baby. If it weren't for the adult sized but baby themed diapers that my husband placed next to the stack of toddler diapers you would have never guessed it was a room for an adult.

I knew I had better get back to sleep but it was hard to get comfortable. The plastic mattress protector under me was loud and trying to lay on my side was uncomfortable as my diaper was very swollen between my thighs making the position awkward. Laying on my stomach felt better and if I could have fully stretched my legs I would have felt comfortable but that wasn't an option. As I stirred and repositioned myself trying to find that perfect spot I spotted the pacifier I was put to bed with and placed it in to my mouth. I found it surprising that it was the item I enjoyed most when being babied by my husband. Perhaps the soothing feeling it gave me was instinctual or maybe it was just enough to take my mind off other things, like a warm wet and slightly itchy diaper, but at any rate, it did the trick and I found a comfortable position laying down with my stomach on my upper thighs and my padded bottom slightly in the air.

I was nervous to what the morning would bring but very excited to be changed into a fresh diaper.

• Like 6

I woke up to my husband’s gentle rubbing of my back and his soft kisses on my exposed check and quickly spit my pacifier out foolishly thinking he wouldn’t notice I had kept it in all night. Once I opened my eyes fully he was quick to give my diaper, which still sat a bit in the air with my legs underneath it, a little pat in the crotch to gauge how wet it was. It didn’t take long for him to know it was definitely full and my facial blushing likely gave it away before he rhetorically asked, “Is your diaper wet sweetie?”

Those words had power over me and turned me into a gushing pile of tears. Tears of embarrassment knowing he knew my diaper was indeed wet and that I was the cause of the wetness. Tears from being in such a vulnerable position with him. Tears knowing how much he loved me for doing this for him. And tears knowing he would take care of me.

I nodded and covered my face with my hands trying to hide from all the big feelings I was experiencing in such a little headspace and then I started bailing.

He picked me up and carried me over to rocking chair where he cradled me over his legs and close to his chest. At first I ignored what he was saying to me as my wet diaper was beyond uncomfortable with every slight move causing tiny bits of wetness to shift and making me think it had leaked all over me and on to him. The leg guards dug into my thigh creases hurt and itched and my pacifier at this point was no longer feeling like a soothing device. He repeated over and over “It’s ok little one. Trust me, daddy is going to take care you, I love you.” and as my crying subsided he carried me over to the changing table to get me into a fresh diaper.

• Like 1

It felt so comforting being cradled and carried over to the toddler sized changing table in my husband’s arms. I continued to suckle my pacifier as he laid me on the soft and slightly u-shaped changing pad and buckled the safety strap just above my stomach. My legs hung over the changing table at my knees which gave my husband the perfect spot to stand to complete my diapering. A cool breeze of cold air hit my legs as he unspanned both of my pajama legs and crotch snaps. I quickly clenched in the changing table rails as he unexpectedly lifted my legs by my ankles and slid the backside of the unbuttoned pajama crotch under my back. He finally flipped the top part of my pajama’s crotch material over my stomach exposing my diaper. “I’m so proud of you baby! You did so good going potties in your diaper! Now let’s get you into a nice fresh diaper honey.” I blushed slightly as I heard the four loud tapes being pulled off my diaper knowing if anyone was in the next room they could hear it as well and would have no doubt what was occurring in the nursery. 

• Like 2

The room’s cool morning air quickly hit my diaper area as he slid the diaper over my privates trying to remove the small dry nuggets of stale baby powder before letting it rest between my legs on the changing pad and making me feel an uncontrollable urge to pee. Luckily my husband saw me squirm and quickly held the wet heavy diaper over my privates as I let out a little stream of urine into it. “My my you’re a well hydrated baby aren’t you?” he said as he wiped me down once more with the wet diaper before grabbing the Pampers baby wipes from the wipe warmer and giving me a sanitary wipe down and balling my wet diaper up and placing it in the cute pink elephant  styled diaper pail next to the changing table. The open air on my half naked body was very welcoming after sweating all night with the thick plastic disposable diaper taped tightly around my hips but it was short lived. “Look how cute these are! Don’t you love these bunnies?” he asked as he once slid the new diaper under my behind while holding my ankles with his left hand. Noticing how clammy my skin felt he began to fan my diaper area by pulling the diaper over my crotch and lifting it up and down over and over again. “Your leg creases are a little irritated honey, let me put some baby oil in these skin folds to help wit that” he said as he massaged the baby oil near the area where my diaper met my slightly chubby thighs. The process was getting a bit much for me but each time I was ready to tell him I had enough he would do something like this that would somehow draw me in despite how weird it felt for me. The powder that was generously sprinkled on my crotch, lower stomach, and finally on my bottom as he lifted my legs in the air was the cherry on top. The smell left me in a trance and the instant cooling effect the powder gave made me forget all about how clammy my skin felt as he fastened the Velcro tabs that secured the diaper around my waist. “I bet that feels so much better doesn’t it baby?” he asked as he slid my pajamas over my head and tossed them in the hamper leaving me naked except for my diaper and carrying me to the living room grabbing the bottle from the title warmer on his way and placing me in the playpen.

I blushed, smiled, nodded and said “Yes, daddy” before I started to nurse the bottle’s nipple and watched him as he grabbed the newspaper and sat on the couch.

• Like 2

Sitting in the playpen was boring and while it had plenty of toys to keep me occupied all I wanted was to be out of it. I knew if I whined my husband would turn on some kind of babyish TV show leaving me in this baby prison even longer. “Daddy? Can I have snuggles?” I asked looking sad and holding my arms up. My plan worked and I was quickly lifted out of the playpen and wrapped up in the pink polka dot colored throw blanket on the couch. My husband grabbed the bottle from my hand and held it to my mouth gently placing the teat between my lips. He smiled and kissed my forehead as I began nursing it in his lap. I enjoyed this much more than being confined to a small area and left to my own devices. As I kept nursing the bottle my husband ran his hand over my blanket across where my diaper met with my stomach making it crinkle with every left to right rub. He then asked me if I wanted to go big girl shopping today and try on new clothes at my favorite stores which I quickly nodded and smiled largely with the bottle’s nipple still in my mouth. “Yes daddy! I would love that!”. After my bottle was finished he cuddled me in his lap and instinctively patted my back forcing a couple tiny burps out of me before placing me in the high chair and facing it toward the kitchen island so I could watch him get my breakfast ready. I was very excited to go shopping but not excited about the toddler bib that was tied around my neck and rested quite a bit above my larger than average breasts. I must have looked ridiculous with my clearly adult body being squeezed into a high chair made for children under 5. My husband didn’t seem to mind as he smiled at me while stirring pancake batter.

• Like 1

My eyes grew big as I saw my husband place a stack of pancakes and several slices of bacon on a plate. I watched intently as he buttered each pancake and then covered all of them in maple syrup. I smiled as he brought the plate over to the table and as he rolled my high chair with me still secured in it towards the table I drooled enough to wipe a tiny bit of slobber with my bib. I kept my eyes on the plate of food just out of my reach on the dining room as my husband went to the refrigerator with my bottle in hand and filled it up with milk but my food excitement would quickly end as he unscrewed the lid of the green beans and mushed peas baby food pouch and placed it on my highchair's tray with my baby bottle. I wanted to refuse to eat the baby food he placed on my tray but I knew if I did I would be forced fed it from a teething spoon delivered via an airplane or spaceship to my mouth while any excess that landed on my chin would be scooped back on to the spoon and fed to me again. The first bite was disgusting and I nearly dropped my safe word to stop this expirience from progressing but I knew he wanted this so bad and still a small part of me loved how much he was doting on me that I bit my tongue and powered through the rest of it while washing each bite down with a big gulp of milk. He noticed how quickly I finished my breakfast and rewarded me with another pouch of bananas and peaches and another full bottle of milk.

While I finished my second pouch and bottle my husband went into the nursery and came out with a diaper bag and a set of clothes he picked out for me. I was relieved to see that he did not pick out anything super babyish but I was a bit nervous that the black yoga pants would not hide my diaper all that well. Thankfully the pink tank top that would accompany my pants was long enough to keep the yoga pant's waistline covered.

When we talked about this weekend I had agreed to wearing out in public as there was no chance we would run into anyone we knew and he agreed that he would keep my attire only mildly childish at the most. I knew somewhere packed away in the nursery dresser were a pink pair of short-alls and a short pink and red polka dot summer dress that would surely come out later this week once him and I built up our confidence to dress a bit more babyish outside.

"What a good little eater daddy has!" he exclaimed as he wiped my face and hands with a damp but warm wash cloth from the kitchen sink. "Let's get this messy bib off of you sweetie." I smiled as he unsnapped the high chair's tray and helped me down to the floor. "Let's get you dressed so we can go shopping honey."

• Like 1

My husband placed my black sports bra over my head and made sure my breasts were supported comfortably. It felt nice being able to wear a bra again but the juxtaposition of the bra next to a diaper with toddler inspired designs was hard to take in as I saw myself between two mirrors in the master bedroom. I had to admit my booty looked awfully cute from the back and if it weren’t for my bottoms large size you would think I really was a toddler. As I shifted small amounts of baby powder leaked from my diaper and filled the surrounding area with the ever familiar baby scent. I stepped into each leg hole of the yoga pants using my husband’s head as a balancing support and watched in the rear view mirror as he stretched the pants over my legs and up to my waist leaving a clear view of the waist band of my diaper in clear view. It was not very obvious that I was wearing a diaper based off the shape of my pants, other than the waistband of course, but the crinkly sound that emitted with any slight move was a clear indicator something was not quite right. Before placing me in my tank top my husband folded the top of my diaper in on its self giving it a cleaner fresh look but I was sure it would only be a bit of time before it became untucked and migrate further up my fit stomach and back. As predicted my tank top covered the waistband of my exposed diaper but I was worried if I moved too much it would sit on top of the waistband showing the state of my underwear, and largely adulthood, to any keen eye.

My husband lead me over to the couch where he turned on Sesame Street before kneeling down and placing me in a pair of socks with tiny little teddy pink teddy bears and ever smaller faded light blue butterflies on my feet. He then completed my attire by placing my feet into my pink running shoes and tying them in place. I have to admit that Sesame Street drew me in and I missed most of what happened next as he placed my pacifier in my mouth and brushed my long blonde hair and tied a pink bow with a strip of ribbon to the top of a ponytail. Just days prior I would have been mortified about the events of last night and this morning but something inside me felt safe, secured, trusted, vulnerable, and just simply happy about it. “Tanks, dada” I said as I blushed and bounced a little to the song on the tv.

• Like 1

My husband left me sitting on the couch watching Sesame Street as he grabbed the diaper bag and headed to the garage to load it in the rental’s provided car. He then wiped down my highchair’s tray and filled my bottle still resting on the tray with milk along with filling another bottle and grabbing a couple more pouches and placing them into a collapsible cooler leaving my morning bottle out. I watched as he placed the cooler strap over his shoulder and turned the TV off handing me my bottle and leading me to the garage by holding my hand. I was glad this vacation rental had an attached garage just in the off chance a passerby happened through and saw a 34 year old woman holding her baby bottle and rocking a pacifier. I laughed to myself as he opened the large SUV’s rear door revealing a car seat. At first glance I thought there was no way I would fit in it but as I looked closer I noticed it was quite large with its back fully extended. I was quickly lifted to the backseat and then asked politely to sit in the car seat for daddy. As I worked on situating myself in the child seat I could hear my diaper crinkle reminding me I really was a baby. My husband adjusted the 5 piece harness and buckled me in with the car seat’s straps nearly fully extended. He then placed my bottle which I had left on the window seat in the cup holder for easy access for me. As my husband entered the car and sat in the driver’s seat I noticed the diaper bag sitting next to me and I knew it would be tagging along wherever we went today.

The shopping mall was about a 25 miles from our mostly rural vacation rental and my stomach became full of butterflies as he parked the car in the shopping lot. I removed my pacifier and took one last drink from my bottle as he put the car in park and headed to open the back door of the car to release me from the car seat’s harness giving me a pat on my backend as I moved towards him. He then placed my pacifier and bottle in the diaper bag and held my hand as we entered the mall, my diaper crinkling with every step.

• Like 2

The diaper was thick between my legs and I knew that at some point that thickness would grow more and turn my walk more into a slight waddle. I had to remind myself how much I loved this man to continue to be in this predicament. I was happy he was doing his best at making sure I was having fun in this vacation too. While hanging out in a playpen or being confined in a high chair was not my definition of relaxation it wasn’t necessarily a chore either. He had done all the dishes since we arrived, cleaned up all messes, made all our food, and even given me a bath. I literally did not left much of anything other than my bottle or pacifier or legs during my diaper change. As I entered the mall my nerves kicked into high gear and I grasped my husband’s hand as hard as I could. The comforting my pacifier was clear now as I wish I could put it in my mouth and hide behind it. Why wasn’t it acceptable for 34 year old women to still use one anyways? Detecting my apprehension my husband leaned down and kissed my cheek and tried his best to reassure me by telling me how brave I am and how proud of me he was. He also told me this mall had a child care center and anyone would not think the diaper bag he carried was for me and we likely would not be the only couple carrying one around without a child in hand. He was right, why would anyone think the diaper bag was for me? It’s not like it had my name in large letters on it and the diapers that rested inside of it were hidden behind the lady bugs, strawberries, flowers, and balloons with the purple zipper across the top keeping my diapers concealed to the world. The bottle of baby powder and my baby bottle were visible from the outside pouches as were a back of baby wipes and a tiny stuffy but any diaper bag would likely have these items easily accessible. My fears subsided as we entered the first high end clothing store and I started to swift through the beautiful summer dresses on clearance handing the ones that interested me to my husband to hold for the dressing room.

I blushed when I tired in the first dress on from all the noise my diaper generated while removing my shoes and yoga pants. I was certain anyone near my dressing room would hear the rustling of my diaper and be standing outside the door as I exited the room. Truth be told it did not seem likely anyone cared or noticed as I opened the door and walked through the store to see if husband liked the white summer dress with lace around the bottom. I found my husband in the pajama area with short flannel pajama shorts in his hand. The look in his eye told me what I needed to know and I felt beautiful and sexy. It was a weird feeling knowing underneath this dress was my diaper but on the outside I was a sexy and smart woman capable of anything. I told myself to remember this thought when he would put my down for a nap in my crib later today as I walked with the slightest waddle back to the dressing room with my diaper crinkling under my dress.

• Like 2

I was surprised with how sexy my husband found the first dress I tried on. It was stylish, sophisticated and in no way babyish but I thought maybe I could tease him a bit before I took it off and put it in the keep pile. I dug through the diaper bag that we had left in my dressing room and pulled out my pacifier clipping it to the shoulder strap a couple inches below my neckline. I then grabbed my phone and with my pacifier in my mouth took a selfie to send to my husband with “I wuv this dwess dada! It makes me few wike a big gwil!” in my best texting baby talk. I followed up with a another selfie of me holding the bottom of my dress up exposing my diaper. “Still dwy dada!” I was surprised with how much I was enjoying this whole process. It was exhilarating knowing how much power I had over him and I know he felt the same when he was hold my legs up and wiping my bottom while I gazed up at him clenching a stuffed animal tight to my chest blushing behind my pacifier with tears still on my cheeks during my first diaper change this morning at home. The next dress was quite short and in no way hid my bunny printed diaper. “I vewy tall baby!” I texted with my thumb in my mouth. Ironically I felt more comfortable wearing this dress with a diaper on than I would have with my panties though I had no idea where I could actually do that and not expose people to this weekend’s dynamic. After removing the dress and placing it in the no keeper pile I felt the urge to pee. My morning bottles had definitely reached my bladder and I knew if I tried to hold it I would end up wetting somewhere in the open in the mall so I let it go in the privacy of my dressing room. I watched in the dressing room mirrors as my diaper grew in size and began to sag ever so slightly knowing my husband would be proud of me.

• Like 2

I smiled when I saw my husband waiting patiently for me as I exited the dressing room with one hand holding a couple of my keeper dresses and the other one holding my diaper bag, his face still glowing from my pictures I sent him. I asked if we could go to other stores and he did today was my day and we could go where ever we want. A lady in her 60s heard that and she told me I had found a keeper referring to him not my dresses. She then asked how old our child was and before I could answer my husband said we had one rambunctious toddler girl who looks a lot like her pointing to me. I’m sure I blushed very hard as my face felt warmer than ever when the lady asked how could anyone be even cuter than you? My husband smiled and said he was very lucky and we parted ways. As we walked to the checkout counter my husband told me he loved me so much by whispering in my ear and giving my back a gentle rub like he did when he woke me up in the crib this morning. I had to admit I really liked this side of him. He was more relaxed than ever before and I too felt calm and present even with a soggy diaper secured to my waist which was now rubbing my thick thighs with every step I took irritating my already slightly inflamed leg creases.

• Like 2

My husband had never been so attentive to me while shopping today and I loved it. Our past shopping experiences always consisted of me shopping alone while he had a beer at the bar or chatted with friends on his phone. It was always a relief for him when I was done and he hardly asked what I found. Today was different, he was engaged and was even looking for clothes he wanted to see me. Sure, they were going to show off my diapered buns but it was a start. I could not say I was enjoying being babied by him especially because my diaper was making every step slightly painful and made my butt feel swampy where the plastic sides without the padding hugged my hips but I did feel safe, protected and loved but more importantly empowered. We entered the next store and I made a beeline to the high end dresses pulling my husband by the hand. I felt like it should have been the other way around but I think he enjoyed seeing the excitement on his face. My eyes quickly locked on a short black cocktail dress and with luck it was my size. I quickly grabbed it and led my husband to the dressing room. I sat on the bench to untie my shoes but he was already there taking them off for me and giving my yoga pants a nice rug dropping the waistline to my knees and exposing my diaper. After fully removing my pants he took off my shirt and gave the back of diaper a gentle pat. I told him it feels really sweaty and it’s hurting in my creases expecting he would change me but instead he pulled the baby powder out of the slot on the diaper bag and gave both the front and back of my diaper two big squeezes. It was amazing how fast that cooled my diaper area though the sides still felt a bit swampy. I took the dress and slid it on over my head and it fit perfect. I looked so beautiful in the mirror and my husband could tell they I liked it. Knowing it was pricey I thought I might need to work it a bit so I turned with my butt facing him and gave it the biggest wiggle. I then guided his hands to it and asked if we could get it. He nodded and I told him that’s what I thought in a playful but domineering way. It was fun to put him in his place and I see why he liked doing it to me so much though I knew it would only be a matter or time before he did something to remind me who the real baby was. I continued to look through the racks of clothes but struck out finding anything else that caught my fancy and after we paid he led me to the mall’s only department store and we headed right to the baby section.

It was bound to happen. I had been on such a roll with calling the shots. How could I say no to him as he asked me to pick out what bib I liked the best. I choose the classic nursery print one just for him, besides I’ve seen enough lady bugs, strawberries, and jungle animals to last me a life time. As if that wasn’t embarrassing enough he then had me pick out three new pacifiers and a couple bedtime books. I knew my power trip was fading fast when he then told me it was getting close to nap time so we better going. I smiled knowing that at least a diaper change was in my near future and knowing I had made him a happy man.

• Like 1

I was surprised that he didn’t try to change me in the mall’s family restroom before we left but also I bit disappointed as the irritation grew and my legs sweated. Feeling the thick damp diaper press on my lady parts was the kicker. The once soft padding was bunched up and it felt like I was sitting in a wet glob of hardened tissues. He told me he knew that diaper must be feeling uncomfortable as he buckled me in the car set and plopped my pacifier back into my mouth once again placing my bottle in its cup holder. Uncomfortable? It felt horrible. Not only did it hurt and feel like it was suffocating my skin it itched and that extra baby powder that gave me quick relief was short lived as it felt like I was covered in hardened plaster. I understood why babies didn’t like being in wet diapers and I too wanted to cry. While we drove back to the house I sat silently with exception to accidental suckle sounds as air seeped in through the seal of my pacifier and the rustle of the top of my diaper that sat visibly above my yoga pants waistline on every slight movement. When we got home I was quickly undressed and started to run towards the nursery before my husband snatched me up and placed me in the playpen. How long was he going to make me stay in this fucking thing? After he turned on the tv resuming the children’s show that was on when we left he made a quick comment about how impressed he was that I wasn’t even crying or whining about being in a wet diaper. Perhaps it was his way of showing me who really was in charge. I expected him to change me but now he was going to make me beg for a change. As the show drug on and he neglected to show any interest in charging me I relented. “Will you change me please?” He laughed and said that’s not how you ask the proceeded to ask what needed changing. “My diaper.” Which only led to him asking why my diaper needed to be changed. “Because I wet it.” Of course you can guess what came next, why did you wet it, he asked. “Because I… I.. I… a… baby.” I said before crying from being so humiliated. I would have never guessed at 34 I would be begging for someone to change my diaper and then relieved to be lifted out of a playpen and carried to a changing table to have exactly that done.

I felt incredibly vulnerable as he handed me my bottle after laying me down on the changing table. Then he pulled each tab on the side my diaper lose and let it fall between my legs on the changing pad I was lying on. I did not realize that the diaper I was wearing only had two tabs and it made me feel like a real baby when it came undone. The fresh air on my hips was refreshing as he took care to clean me up with numerous baby wipes as the intense sucking of my bottles’ nipple kept me occupied. The feeling of the new diaper under my tush was oddly welcoming and I was quickly excited to have to taped up over my belly button but of course that could not happen until he addressed my chaffing or diaper rash as he called it. He reminded himself that it didn’t seem like I should be the one in charge of telling him when I needed to be changed and he would have to be better at checking me from now on as he applied the diaper rash cream to where my thighs met my diaper area. He then powdered me and taped the two tabs across the landing strip that ran across my tummy. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

This dry diaper was definitely an upgrade over the one I was changed out of. I noticed as I kicked my feet and wrestled my yoga pants that rested on my ankles off that it no longer splashed urine up my back or between the plastic that guarded my hips. It was also much slimmer and crinkled from all over where the wet one only crinkled towards the bottom of my back and slightly down my butt. Truth be told that last diaper was a mess but my husband handled it well. With a final kick my yoga pants fell to the floor between the end of the changing table and window. My husband had made a run to the bathroom likely to wash his hands but secured me with the changing table strap before leaving so I waited patiently drinking my bottle, looking out the window at passing cars on the country road and thinking about how this week has gone.

I had a strange feeling of contentment being in diapers and being doted on by my husband. This was not something I thought I would feel being a 34 year old woman. While sitting in a playpen and watching toddler shows was not my favorite way to spend the day I found the containment made me feel safe and loved. Heck even being strapped into this changing table in nothing but a printed diaper, pair of socks, and t-shirt was weirdly relaxing. I had noticed that I the nipple of the bottle and the pacifier had prevented me from grinding my teeth and my jaw muscles felt rested. That rested feeling must have translated into a better smile that my husband immediately picked up on when he walked into the nursery. He told me I looked like I was a very happy girl and cooed at me while he tickled and proceeded to blow raspberries on my tummy. I couldn’t help but kick my legs and giggle while laying on the soft changing table pad. He continued the routine until I yawned reminding him that a nap was in order. He told me he couldn’t put me down for a nap until I ate and carried me into the living room placing me in the high chair where I waited with my bottle while he gathered baby food from the refrigerator. I just hoped I did not have to eat any more disgusting vegetables.

• Like 2

He returned with two jars of baby food and a large bib. I raised my arms almost instinctively as he pulled my tshirt off and unsnapped my bra. I don’t know why but I felt comfortable like this and the thought of using my safe word had nearly disappeared from my mind. The bib was soft and had flowers and bees on it and it rested slightly above my breasts. I couldn’t quite make out the message but it said something like “Bee a good baby”. Regardless of what it really said it gave me an idea. I had spent these past couple days being exactly that. Perhaps it was time to give my husband the full baby treatment too by being a total brat. These actions would have to start after my nap though as the first teething spoon of baby food was delicious and tasted like apricots. “It’s delicious daddy!” I said spitting a tiny bit out. He smiled and was quick to scoop it off my chin and put it back in my mouth. He told me I was such a good baby and praised me for eating my food.  After my food was finished he removed my bib and grabbed a new bottle of milk from the bottle warmer and carried me to the nursery. I snuggled in to his chest as he carried me sucking my thumb and trying my best to verbalize “I love you daddy”

• Like 1

He must have understood my poor attempt to express words of affirmation because he stopped in his tracks and held me tight into his chest gently kissing the top of my head and rubbing my naked back. I fell into total bliss as he said how proud he was me for diving so deeply into being his baby and how happy having someone to care for made him. I think we both never felt so loved in our lives. Instead of lying me down in the crib he laid me down on a pink fleece blanket and swaddled me tightly with my arms fully restricted from moving. He then picked me up and carried me over to the rocking chair where he held me in his lap and bottle fed me my warm bottle of milk. As my suckling slowed he sat me up in his lap and started to read me a children’s book about a caterpillar who liked to eat a lot of silly things. I giggled at his over exaggerations of what that little caterpillar ate and when he pointed to pictures and called them something they were obviously not. He kept telling me I was the smartest baby he knew and while it made me blush I felt incredibly special. After the book was finished he gave me more snuggles and then laid me down in the crib and placed my pacifier into my mouth. He kissed my forehead before raising the crib railing up and closed the black out curtains in the nursery before walking out the room closing the door behind him. I was pretty tuckered out and the warm bottle of milk made it easy to fall asleep still swaddled tightly in the pink blanket and my pacifier soothing me until I lost consciousness.

I awoke with the need to pee and without much hesitation flooded my diaper. Not having any idea of time was a weird feeling. I could have been asleep for an hour or three and had no way of knowing but I knew I still felt sleepy and suddenly understood one of the more useful aspects of being diapered. If I would have had to get up to pee I would have likely never been able to fall back asleep. Perhaps there’s something to this, I humored myself while sucking my pacifier falling back to sleep without a care in the world.

• Like 1

The second time I awoke I felt energized and ready to cause mischief. “Daddy!” I yelled and patiently waiting. “Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!” I yelled again to no answer. “I want up! Come get me! I cold!” I said with a slight shiver having freed myself during sleep from my swaddled state and sitting up in the crib with nothing but my cold clammy diaper. Finally my husband entered the nursery and turned the light on causing me to cover my head under the fleece blanket in the crib. “It’s too bright dada!” I said as he lowered the crib rail and immediately noticed my soaked diaper by pulling the back elastic band and peering in. He told me I it was changie time and laid me down on the changing table. He quickly untaped my diaper’s tabs and I heard the familiar plop as the wet diaper fell to the changing pad. Noticing my rash had worsened a bit he pulled the wet diaper back over my diaper area and buckled the strap securing me to the changing table. He told me he would be right back and I laid still sucking my pacifier and trying to decide if I liked the sensation of a cold wet diaper laying over me without being taped around my waist. I’m sure he did this just In case I had an accident while he was away. I did know I was not a fan of the stale urine smell but the whiffs of baby powder were very welcoming. He came back with a different tube of diaper rash cream and after a thorough cleansing with baby wipes and a cloth drying he applied it to my rash still in the inner thigh area. He told me if this cream didn’t work we might have to make a doctor visit. There was no way in hell I was going to let that happen and if it were to continue to move that way, I’d say my safe word and we would be done. While I was enjoying this treatment more than I could have imagined I did not want to have others see me in this predicament at least so intimately. The cream was soothing and shortly after it was applied I was powdered and taped into the fresh diaper. “What are we going to do now?” I asked him.

He said he wanted to finish watching the football game and told me I could watch it in the playpen or play quietly in my nursery. I was annoyed as I wanted to spend more time with him doting on me but I knew he needed time too. “I play in here” I said behind my pacifier. He kissed me on the head and went into the living room to watch the game. I started playing with the dollhouse and made a little story up about a family of bears who lived in it. It was silly but I liked escaping adult reality. After a while I grew tired of the game and looked over at the supplies on the changing table. The bottle of baby powder caught my eye and I gave it a quick squeeze and took in the aroma that filled the room. It was fun seeing it come out in a cloud so I kept doing it while running through the cloud like an airplane, crinkling with every step. “Whoosh I flying!” I giggled each time. My fun came to an end when the powder was empty and both me and the floor were covered in it. I then scooped it up into little piles and rubbed it over the walls leaving a slight dusting on everything I touched. “It’s smells so nice in here doesn’t it little bear?” He didn’t answer but I kept talking to him anyway. “You want some baby oil? Ok!” I said grabbing the baby oil container. “It’s so messy and slippery!” I said when a large amount spilled over my hands. I rubbed it all over my naked body and watched how it made the powder kind of float down stomach and legs. “I a slime ball! I bet dada couldn’t even catch me cause I slippery.” The while experience was so much fun and I knew how mad my husband would be seeing the mess I made but I knew I could work him. He was wrapped around my finger. While I laid on the rug looking through the books in the room I head him groan and quickly raise his voice asking me what in the hell happened in here. “I sowwy dada!” I said before balling my eyes out, all part of my plan. “I go to timeout.” I sobbed placing myself in the corner on the timeout chair.

• Like 2

I could tell my husband was frustrated as he searched through the house for a vaccine cleaner. Sitting in timeout was boring and though I put myself in timeout I knew I had better not leave that seat until he had a handle on the mess I had made. I didn’t know what to do to keep myself occupied but luckily spotted a crayon underneath the chair I was sitting on and decided it would be rather fitting to use it to draw on the wall I was facing. My husband wanted me to act and be treated like a baby this week so I was going to give him exactly what he wanted. I wasn’t quite sure how would explain this to the rental’s owner but that wasn’t my problem to worry about. “I think dada will like it if I draw a picture of us” I thought as I drew to stick people without bodies and hands and feet coming out of their heads. I continued my drawing with many scribbles that looked like a toddler really did get a hold of the crayon. When my husband finished vacuuming he came over to talk to me and could tell by the look in my face I was up to no good. After telling me that I needed a bath he grabbed my hand and helped me up off the chair and then noticed the crayon I was sitting on. It didn’t take long before he looked at the wall I was sitting next to and yelled what the fuck is this? He asked me if I did it and I told him I just wanted to make him happy and I was sorry for making a mess with the powder. I could tell he was pissed off that his wife would do this and was shocked when he didn’t pull me over his lap and spank me. The next thing he did reenforced why I agreed to spend the week as a baby for him. He picked me up and cradled me like a baby and told me it was his fault that this mess was made because he should have never left me unattended outside of my crib or playpen for so long. He then gently lowered me to my feet, held my hand, and bent down to my level and told me why we shouldn’t write in walls and why we shouldn’t get into the diaper supplies without a grown up. He finished up by reiterating how much he loved me.

I don’t think I had ever felt more attracted to him than I did right now. His patience level was so impressive and I loved how he spent time to tell me why we shouldn’t do these things and did not resort to spankings or threatening behavior. I knew he loved me and I knew he was loving every minute of this. Deep down I loved it all too.

He told me I had to take a bath and led me by the hand to the bathroom. I stood next to him as he filled the tub with water making sure it wasn’t too hot or too cold for me. I was shocked when he placed the baby bath holder in the tub. While it was much smaller than me I knew it would likely hold my butt in place. He untaped my diaper and noticing it was still dry tossed it across the bathroom toward the door. I watched baby powder puff out of it when it hit the floor and knew it would be a weird feeling being rediapered with it after my bath. I paid no attention to him as he scrubbed me from head to toe as I sat uncomfortably in the safety baby holder in less than two feet of water and played with a boat and rubber duck. The water was nowhere near I was used to showering with and I began to shiver after about 5 minutes in the tub. After placing of shampoo in my hair and rinsing it off by dumping large cups of water over my head he grabbed a towel and helped me out of the tub on to the bathroom mat next to it. I stood there shivering until he wrapped me up in it and carried me to the changing table with the used diaper in hand. He told me it was a good thing that this diaper had a lot of powder in it because our powder was out because little miss someone thought it would be fun to dump all over her nursery. I giggled and said “Am I little miss someone?” He laughed at my question as he applied more cream to my rash and taped the diaper around my hips. Instead of lifting me off the changing table he strapped the safety belt around me and went to the dresser. I watched intensely with what he was going to pull out and felt relived it was a pair of jeans, socks, and a tshirt. He told me he was hoping we could stay in but we needed more baby powder and baby oil and my relief quickly turned to panic knowing these particular jeans were “my booty jeans” I purposely bought to show off my ass and I knew exactly how these low cut jeans were going to look over my diaper. The T-shirt he picked would barely cover the jeans’ waistband too but for as much grief as I had purposely caused him I did not put up a fight. “My favowite jeans!!! I a big girl” I sarcastically said as I lifted my legs so he could put me in them. And boy was I right, these jeans did nothing to hide that I was diapered. “Can I get a new toy at the store too dada? I pwomise I be good.”

• Like 2

My husband could only stand and smile at me seeing me stretch fully clothed with my diaper under my jeans. He told me I was so beautiful and adorable even when I wasn’t contained in some type of baby contraption like a crib, high chair, playpen or even a bath tub baby holder. I turned and faced him and hugged him around his waist as hard as I could. He responded by picking me up and giving me a bear hug and initiating a long passionate kiss. “See, I’m a big girl!” I said with a giggle leaning in kissing him more. He smiled back at me not responding to my last comment and bent down to get my feet back on the floor. He then asked if I was ready to go to the store picking up my diaper bag and placing a pacifier in my mouth. “Mostly a big girl” I said behind the pacifier holding his hand as we walked towards the car.

I felt really silly being led out of the house with a pacifier in my mouth but I’m glad I was clothed like this as I could imagine other more embarrassing and revealing outfits he could have placed me in. Of course he would still make me ride in the car seat and placed a baby bottle in its cup holder nearly ensuring I would have a wet diaper by the time we made it to town. Speaking of my diaper, it didn’t feel right around my legs perhaps due to being taped back into it again after my bath. It wasn’t a problem I was going to worry about even if I was feeling like more of an adult at the moment.

As we drove to town I asked him why he liked women who acted like babies. He said he didn’t know why but there was something sweet and warm about having someone so dependent on them. He said the whole idea was weird to him because he did not find needy women attractive. He loved the independent and more dominant type of women. Natural leaders like myself were his type. He finalized his thoughts saying he loved the feeling of being needed, loved, trusted, and feeling incredibly vulnerable. “Wait, you feel vulnerable?” I asked confused. “I’m literally in a diaper, sucking a pacifier with a fucking baby bottle to my side and strapped into a damn car seat with MY diaper bag sitting right next to me AND you feel vulnerable?” He paused after hearing this and told me these thoughts and how he wanted to treat me this week were his deepest held secrets and telling someone and playing them out was the hardest and scariest thing he has ever done. “But why? You’re in charge?” I asked. He told me he knew I was smarter than that and reaffirmed the big girl in the backseat has been in charge all week. He was right. It was me who decided to play along with these ideas and I held all the power of what we ultimately did. Me, the overgrown, 34 year old baby was in charge all along, and it all suddenly clicked why I was enjoying it all so much.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We finally arrived at the store and remarkably I kept my diaper dry during the long drive there. My husband verified its state by nonchalantly patting my behind and even going so far as pulling back the exposed waistband of my diaper and taking a peak inside. “Hey!” I shouted blushing and feeling my cheeks turn beat red. I could not believe he gave me a diaper check out in a public parking lot like that. He told me he wanted to know how quick he should plan on changing me after getting the diaper supplies we were missing. I felt incredibly happy I was still dry because getting changed in the store was not going to be fun. Spraying the baby powder all over my nursery was a lot of fun but this consequence was nerve wrecking.

Having spent so much time constantly diapered had made me familiar with the different states of a diaper. My absolutely favorite state was the feeling of being changed into a fresh diaper. I loved how it felt after being taped in and having the leak guards adjusted to be in line with the creases between my legs and nether regions. I loved how crinkly it sounded as my clothing was put over it, whether it were my pants gathered at my ankles being pulled up or my onesie being snapped in place it felt magical. A freshly changed diaper felt wonderful too. I liked how relatively thin it felt and how uniform the padding felt on my butt and over my vagina. I didn’t understand why but this feeling always made me feel safe. I wish the feeling of a diaper changed lasted longer. Once I began to move in a diaper it never felt as good as it did when it was first put on. Areas of the diaper shifted naturally with movement and the bulk between my legs was noticeable when walking. It was interesting that diapers felt better when crawling and while my husband thought I was crawling to make him happy I was learning more I enjoyed it as well. A wet diaper was probably my least favorite feeling. I didn’t like sitting in a wet diaper as it felt uncomfortable with soft and hard and damp padding distributed seemingly randomly across my butt and crotch. A wet diaper also irritated my thighs, perhaps this was partially do to their chubby nature though I think it was mostly due to the humidity factor. I swore ever time I wet my diaper it was leaking but somehow the absorbent padding did its job. Unlike my least favorite diapered state, my husbands was a wet diaper and he loved keeping me in it for as long as possible. I think he likes to hammer in how much of control he was in by doing this and I wouldn’t be lying to say that I enjoyed pretending he was in charge.

My thoughts of how it felt to be diapered drifted quickly as my husband placed my diaper bag in the shopping cart and then asked me if I wanted to ride inside it or walk closely next to it. It was a no brainer. “I’ll walk next to it and be a good girl daddy” I said, knowing that my diaper’s waistband was still visible above my jeans which were doing no favors for hiding my padded bottom. 

• Like 1

We entered the large department store and we were immediately greeted by an elderly woman who commented on how cute my purse was. I smiled and looked away quickly hoping she would not see my red cheeks. I was not sure how anyone could mistake the diaper bag that rested in the cart as a purse. My baby bottle sat clearly viable in one pouch right next to a half used pack of baby wipes. Thankfully the baby powder was not there due to my mischievous behavior in my nursery which led us to the store. The babyish motifs had to be a clear sign this was not a purse, perhaps she knew and was being nice. I grew more self conscious with every step I took and kept pulling my T-shirt down and my jeans up to keep my diaper hidden from other customers in the store.

My husband made a beeline to the baby section and I could feel butterflies building in my stomach. The sound of my still dry diaper was obvious to me and I knew anyone would recognize it under my jeans but as we passed people nobody took notice. The mirror next to the first rack of clothing we came to confirmed that I indeed was over projecting how the diaper made me look as I looked like a normal 34 year old woman dressed a bit like someone from the 90s. My husband caught me glancing in the mirror and reaffirmed nobody could tell while gently patting my butt and telling how adorable this toddler dress would look on me and he wished they had it in my size. I smiled at him as it was adorable and I started to picture myself in it and wishing it was in my size too.

My husband was surprised at how many different lotions, powders, and cremes were available in the diapering supply isle. He took his time reading the labels and smelling the scents before placing a large bottle of original scented baby powder and a larger bottle of lavender scented powder into the cart. He was also excited about the night time and bath time lotions he found. While being diapered was definitely growing on me having lotion applied to my body was intoxicating. I loved it when he rubbed it in to my tummy, my back, shoulders, and especially my thighs. When the diapering ended at the end of the week I wanted this to continue even if it meant he would still be giving me baths and putting me in my pajamas afterward.

The next isle had baby bedding and he added a new crib set with numbers and all to the cart. The crib set was adorable. It reminded me of something I would have had as an actual baby in the 90s. I wouldn’t be lying if I said I was excited to sleep on it tonight. A thin white baby blanket with very light bottles, pacifiers, bows, and bunnies caught my eye and I grabbed it and made the biggest puppy dog face at him while asking “Pweeeease?” My adorable look worked as he placed it in the cart. The blanket reminded me of what I used as a baby which later become a blanket for my baby dolls. I could still almost smell the scent of that baby blanket by imagining the slight smell of bleach, laundry detergent and baby power all combined. My childhood flashback ended as he placed a matching changing pad into the cart.

He told me that because I was being so good I could pick out a new pacifier and what baby food we bought. I was excited about picking the baby food as the stuff I had been fed was terrible. I owwed and awwwed over the pacifiers and got lost in the moment. I finally decided on a pink and purple unicorn pacifier and turned around quickly saying “I found the one I want!!!!” only to discover that we were no longer alone in the isle. A pregnant lady smiled back at me and said she got excited like this after finding the most perfect item for her soon to be born baby too. My husband laughed and said this particular  baby who this pacifier is for is certainly too old for one. I blushed only to hear the pregnant lady to not feel shame about using a pacifier for too long. “Babies all do things on their own time and nobody still uses a binkie as an adult.”

She had no idea how right and wrong she was.