LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

32 Male In El Paso looking for Mommy/babygirl/friend/possibly more

bigbabyjoseph

Hi Everyone!

So I am looking for that special someone that I can share everything with, my best friend, my partner in crime, the person that could be my everything. Primarily I would want them to be my best friend first. Someone that we could go out and have a good time on the town with and have tons of fun adventures together, or just enjoying a quiet night in together in pajamas watching movies and laughing together.

I am a bit of a nerd, I love Star Wars, Marvel, Lord of The Rings. I collect Funkos, expensive lightsabers, and YuGiOh cards lol. To me a good night in consists of getting an amazing pizza bringing it back home, putting on a good movie (new or old), and enjoying both with a nice cold beer :). In my free time, I am a huge video game person, I always have the latest games and consoles when I can and am always playing either on a console, my computer, or my phone lol. I also like to write, when I'm not playing games I'm writing fan fiction or doing roleplay threads on Tumblr. I do paint sometimes, I like to do oil paintings on canvas, I am self-taught on that and I think I do pretty good for the most part just painting for me is slow going but I do enjoy it.

As far as kink goes, I am an adult baby and do enjoy some humiliation and bondage, but adult baby is my foremost kink. My partner doesn't need to be overly interested in it just at the very least accepting of it just as I will try to be accepting of their kinks as well, To me this is more of respecting what the other is interested in. I hope to find a partner that is also into abdl as that is my preference but it's not a requirement, though if they are an adult baby too I promise that I can try to be a daddy. I identify mostly as a baby but I think for the right person I can try to be a daddy, but I hope that we could have fun either as baby playmates or as daddy and baby girl.

I am interested in women, preferably around my age so between the ages of 27-35. I would open it more but I think it would be hard to relate to anyone who is way older or way younger than me, unless anyone wants to try and prove me wrong lol. I want to build a relationship on friendship first, on being comfortable with each other before things get complicated with romance and kink and what have you. I am looking for someone hopefully close to me geographically, I bought a house so I can't really travel that far (unless I get another huge monster raise), that said I am open to a long-distance relationship with the understanding that the other person might have to come here to Texas where I am.

I hope to hear from any of you that wants to see where things can go, I promise I am a friendly person, I am a loyal person and if you come talk with me that I will always reply :) so please dont be shy I promise I wont bite :)

Thanks for reading :)

Archived