LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DISCLAIMER: IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

If you have not read my first story: Little Beginnings: New Life - I HIGHLY suggest you do so! This story will make a lot more sense if you do. It’s where the main character is first introduced and you and learn a lot about the little community I have created.

ooOoo

Chapter 1:

Three Months Before

The moment she stepped out of the cab, her skin began to burn. Luna groaned, enduring the full force of the simmering summer heat. This was the exact reason she never wanted to come to the South. There wasn’t anything she hated more than the sun, and by the end of the day, she’d be as red as a lobster. Her father always said it was their Irish blood and she’d roll her eyes in return. No shit sherlock. They were as white as the freakin moon. For sure, she’d stand out among the throng of tanned bodies, which in her case, was not a good thing. 

She wasn’t sure how long she would stay but Luna had gotten a credible lead on her dad. One she couldn’t ignore. And if the authorities were still scouring Raleigh, it would only take them hours to realize that she was no longer there. 

“Hello, Miss?” the driver grumbled, knocking her from her thoughts. “You gonna pay me or what? I’m not gonna sit here all day.” 

He was a grumpy old man who’d only reluctantly driven her all the way out here from North Carolina after promising a generous pay. She’d had to leave earlier than expected and while inconvenient, made her aware of how comfortable she’d become. Never did she stay in one place for more than a few months. It wasn’t safe. 

“O-of course,” she blushed as she fumbled around in her wallet and pulled out one hundred dollars for the driver. Despite his less-than-stellar personality, he knew when to stay quiet and not ask questions. That was good enough for her. 

She carried only the bag on her back and money to last her at least another year and a half. After that, she wasn’t sure what she would do. Luna watched the car take off down the dirt path before finally exhaling the breath she’d been holding in the entire ride. 

There was an eerie silence. A sort of calm before the storm. Luna had only ever known noise, growing up in the heart of Manhatten. Her father explained the importance of hiding in plain sight. Nobody would expect them to be in bustling New York City, a place known for the attention and spotlight. It was perfect… until it wasn’t. 

Now, looking straight ahead, Luna wondered if she had the right place. The roof of the red farmhouse was dilapidated and the land looked absolutely dead. Anyone who happened upon the house would believe it was abandoned. Though that was the point. No one was supposed to know this place existed. Luna had only found it due to her father. He was the reason she’d not been caught yet. 

The girl walked ahead with a renewed sense of purpose. The boards below her feet creaked and she rapped her knuckle, three than two than six times, on the faded white door. She clutched a swiss army knife in her other hand, hidden in her pocket. 

“Always be prepared.” Her father taught her. “Never hesitate.” 

She was literally in the middle of nowhere-bumfuck-South Carolina. No one would see her if she was kidnapped. No one would hear her if she screamed. Being vulnerable was something she did not like.

The door opened a crack and dark brown eyes peered at her. Her hand tightened around the knife and heart frantically raced. 

“Who sent you?” it was a woman’s voice who asked. 

“Martin Creevy.” she used her father’s alias. “I assume you’ve heard of him before.” 

Oh, the woman definitely had by the way her eyes lit up. The door closed in her face and for a moment, Luna thought she’d been turned away. However, there was a click and suddenly it opened again, wider. 

“We’ve been expecting you,” she said, motioning with her hand. “C’mon in.”

Despite the raised hairs on the back of her neck, she stepped over the threshold into the house. There was no turning back, only moving forward. She never could stop moving, searching. Not until he was found. 

The door slammed shut and Luna jumped, spinning around. She watched the woman re-chain the door and turn the several deadbolts. From the outside, it looked like nothing. Her eyes wandered around, trying to adjust to the darkness. They were in a narrow hallway, with no lights and no other exit. A few pictures adorned the walls and they stood on a dusty old rug. Her nose wrinkled at the smell of mothballs and she leaned on each leg, testing the uneven floor.

“You don’t think much of it.” 

Her eyes flashed back to the woman, who stared intently at her. 

“It’s just… different.” her bow-shaped lips pursed together. “Where do we go?”

“Down.” 

“Down?” 

Luna didn’t think she meant literally, but she did. She watched as the woman bent down and peeled back the rug, revealing the wooden floor and… a hatch? 

“We take our security very seriously. There’s a ladder going down,” she explained, unlocking and lifting up the door. “You go first. I’ll follow.” 

ooOoo

It was a tiny house. That, Luna had been sure of when she saw it from outside but inside, down here, was big. She supposed the basement would be large but not this big.They stood in the kitchen, which had no wall and lead right into the dining room where there was a small wooden table. 

Unable to help but gap, eyes going wide, the woman laughed, coming from behind her. “Don’t keep your mouth open too long. You’re gonna catch flies.” 

Her mouth instantly snapped shut and a furious blush spread across her face. Her blue eyes drifted over the woman beside her as she could see her properly for the first time in the light. She had a heart-shaped face and kind but weary brown eyes, that looked to have seen too much pain over the years. And despite her smooth, unwrinkled brown skin, her hair, which Luna could imagine must have been dark black at one point, now greyed. A few loose curls hung in her face and her lips formed a thin smile. 

“You look like your father.” 

Her brows furrowed together. She knew her father? 

“You have the same face but your eyes, they are exactly like your mother’s.” 

Her lips parted and she stilled. Her only reaction was to blink. 

“Call me Sue,” the woman offered no other explanation. “I always wondered when we would meet.”

Still, she couldn’t bring herself to react. 

“This is the MacIntosh Safe House. I suspect this is the first one you have come across?” 

It was. 

Before, she was squatting in random abandoned buildings, resting while she had the chance. She knew there were safe houses, just didn’t know how to find them. 

“Sit down, Hon,” the wom- Sue, headed toward the kitchen cabinets, searching through them. “You’re exhausted. I’ll make you a snack.” 

Her feet moved on her own accord and sat down on the stool at the island table. Sue chopped an apple into slices. MacIntosh. 

She gulped, trying to find the courage to speak but was, she felt… Luna didn’t know how she felt. The strong confident girl from a few hours ago was gone and didn’t know what had happened to her. 

“My name is-” 

“I don’t want to know your real name.” she interrupted, not looking up from the cutting board. “Do you believe my name is actually Sue?” 

The girl did believe, well, at least up until now. 

“Charlie.” she made up on the spot. “Call me Charlie.” 

“Nice to meet you, Charlie.” 

The name sounded strange as the woman referred to her as it but Luna knew it was better this way. There was nothing to tie her to here. Well, except the driver but she doubted he’d remember. 

“I’m sure you have many questions and I’ll wait to answer them until you meet the others. It’s not common that we have a new person.” 

“The others? Oh, and I’m not planning on staying long. I’m just passing through.” 

She passed the plate across the table with the freshly cut apple slices and smiled. “Of course, you aren't.”

The woman didn’t seem to believe her. However, the girl nibbled on the apple, realizing for the first time just how hungry she was. 

“There are six other people staying here. Three are out right now and the others are in the next room.”

Glancing at the doorway in the dining room, she could hear the faintest sound. Was that a tv? There were a few voices.

“Your father always bragged about how smart you were and never did I not believe him. You found us, which is not easy to do.” she leaned back against the oak cabinet. “How long ago did he go missing?” 

“Two years ago.” she ignored the heavy feeling in her heart. Realistically, he’d been preparing her for this since the moment she could walk and talk; but since it had happened, she’d never had time to fully comprehend. 

“He told me to run and not look back if they ever found us. He said that if he was captured then he’d find his way back to me someday. I believed him for a long time. Now, I’m less optimistic.” 

She sucked the tart flavor off of her fingers. The apples were gone. She’d eaten them all. 

“I didn’t believe it when he first told me about the communities, age play, and all of that stuff.” her lips curled up. “If the government knew, why hadn’t they put a stop to it? Innocent people are being kidnapped. My mother was kidnapped. Now my father. It made no sense.” 

At least, it used to not make sense. But now she realized, anything the government profited off of made perfect sense. Kidnapping defenseless people, stripping away their rights, all for what? To create a better nation? 

Her parents knew the price they would pay for speaking out about the secret age play communities and the government-sanctioned kidnappings. They just didn’t expect it would go this far- being on the run, living in hiding. And her mother especially didn’t expect she would get pregnant. 

Now she was destined for a life on the run. That is unless she wanted to get taken and forced back into diapers, made to shit and piss herself, play mindless baby games, and be just some sick couple’s object of amusement. 

That’s what had happened to her parents, she was sure of it. The only other option was that they were dead. Luna would gladly choose the second option if it came to it. No way would they take her alive. 

If Sue noticed the faraway look in her eyes, she didn’t comment. Instead, she took the dirty plate, dumping it in the sink. 

“Why don’t we go say hello to the others.”

“Now?” she stammered. Growing up homeschooled, her interaction with people was severely limited. Being alone was what she preferred. It's what she was best at. 

“Yes, there’s just one thing you have to know."

"What?"

"Try not to stare.” 

“Stare?” 

“Mary gets mad and Tina can't help what was done to her.” 

Luna didn’t know what that was supposed to mean and tried to shrug off the uncomfortable feeling, but it just wouldn’t go away. 

ooOoo

A/N:

Hello everyone! I promised I would post soon and I did! I hope you all enjoyed this first chapter and you may notice two familiar names :). 

If it doesn’t make sense at first, trust me it will soon! I will be alternating, telling Luna’s (Lulu) story from before she was taken and after in Henderson. I will touch a bit on the hospital but it will mostly be her life after. 

I should update again soon but I hope you all enjoy!

• Like 6

Chapter 2:

“Tina, no!” There was an exasperated groan. “That’s my phone. You do not put it in your mouth!” 

“Hungwy, Sissy! Hungwy!”

“Then we’ll get you some apple slices. How ‘bout that? 

She glanced at Sue, confused as to why she heard a child. 

“Remember what I said? Try not to stare.”

They walked through the doorway into a windowless, lightly lit room. The wall was painted a sunny yellow and besides the lumpy grey couch, a small box television was pressed against the wall, cartoons flashing across the screen. On the carpeted red rug was a scatter of toys. Baby toys. 

“Who is this?”

Luna’s head whipped up, staring into vibrant green, narrowed catlike eyes. Her ebony hair was tied up in a messy bun on top of her head and freckles were scattered across her olive skin and slightly pointed upturned nose. 

“This is Charlie,” Sue explained. “She’ll be staying with us for a while.” 

The girl’s heart-shaped lips curled up, almost as if she were gonna snarl. Her body was angled so subtly in a defensive stance that Luna almost missed the girl beside her.

“Mary…” there was a warning in her voice. “She’s to be trusted.”

“Say’s who?”

“Me.”

The girl couldn’t argue against that. Her eyes flashed angrily but said no more on the matter. Instead, there was a high-pitched whine. 

“Tina is hungry,” Mary grumbled. “Would you mind getting her some apple slices? We’re having dinner soon, I don’t want her to be full.”

“Charlie ate the last apple.” 

“Great.” the girl’s voice hardened. “Is there anything else I need to know?”

“I expect good behavior. No fighting.” Sue stared her down. “Are we clear?”

“Crystal-”

“MAWY!” the girl beside her screeched before falling forward onto her stomach. 

Luna froze unable to tear her eyes away from the child-no-most definitely a woman.

The child she thought she had heard before was no child. Well, technically she still seemed to be a young girl but was certainly old enough to not need a freakin pull up. It was the only thing she wore. 

Sue told her not to look. But she still did. 

Her hair, a shade lighter than Mary’s, was pulled back into a long braid that snaked down her back. 

The girls were identical with their freckled faces and tanned skin. The only noticeable difference was that her eyes were rounder and a muddy brown. 

“What, Tina!” she hissed, much harsher than she meant. 

The girl’s eyes filled with tears and her thumb slowly made its way to her mouth. 

“Fuc- I'm sorry, sweetie,” she responded, pressing her face into her hand. “You’re a good girl, a very good girl...”

Luna wasn’t sure whether to run or stay. The girl obviously had been through hell to turn out like this. Like her parents. She swallowed the lump in her throat. Her stomach churned, the feeling of puking grew stronger each passing second. 

How had she escaped? Her father said escape was next to impossible. There were too many security measures. Too many rules.

Mary seemed on the verge of tears. The other girl was already sobbing. 

Sue stepped forward. “Let me take care of her and find something in the cabinets. Layla, Nick, and Yasmin should be back any hour. Take Charlie to your room, the two of you will be sharing from now on-” 

“What?” Mary spat venomously. “Sue! You can’t be serious!”

“Mary, please.” she pinched the bridge of her nose. “Can you cooperate for once? Your room is the biggest. She wouldn’t be able to fit in any of the others-” 

“Make her sleep on the couch-”

“Mawy!” the girl yanked on her shirt. 

Luna was seriously regretting her decision, coming to this place. 

“Wet.” Tina blushed. 

What?

“Fuck.” 

Her eyes moved to Tina, widening at the new yellow patch on the front of the pull-up. That’s what “wet” meant. The girl peed in her pants, well, pull-up technically. 

“I don’t want to hear any more. I’ll take care of this,” she nodded toward Tina. “And you show Charlie to your room. We all need a break sometimes, Mary.” 

ooOoo

Luna felt herself curl back against the wall as she became the focus of the black-haired girl’s ire. Even with a snarl marred on her face, she was still beautiful. In a hauntingly sad sort of way. Tension radiated from her body. Anger. Mostly fueled toward her at the moment.  

“You’ll sleep there. A bed will be brought later.” she gestured toward the empty space on the left side of the room. Then pointing behind her at another door, she said, “That’s the bathroom. It’s only for me and Tina. I’m sure the others will let you use theirs. Understand?” 

“Yes.” she didn’t know what else to say. 

The room was large, Luna noted. Pushed against the wall on the right side of the wall was a double bed, a night table with a lamp, carpeted ground, and two oak bureaus. It was simple and bare, as if no one lived here. 

“S-sue, said there was another person?” she stuttered, fiddling with the bracelet around her wrist. 

“Yes.” is all she said.

Luna watched as Mary laid down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. Her narrow jaw clenched together and eyes closed. 

“Oh.” 

She stood in the corner awkwardly. 

“Do you need something else?” in a low and clear voice, there was no hiding her annoyance or unexplainable hatred of her. 

Luna pressed her lips together into a thin line, stopping herself from spitting something rude right back at her. 

“I’m… I’m just gonna find Sue.” 

Leaving the room with no response, Luna followed the sound of laughter, making her way back to the kitchen. She was greeted by an uncomfortable sight and her stomach started up again, Leaning against the wall, she swayed on her feet. 

“Hiya!” a blonde curly-haired man raised his hand, sitting at the table beside Tina (clothed this time). A white cloth was tucked into the front of her shirt, already covered in stains. Her face was even messier. 

Sue stood at the sink, scrubbing a dish forcefully. 

“My name is Jack.” 

Luna imagined how much the girls swooned over him. He was simply perfect with his lightly sculpted body and muscles. Was it too much to describe him as Godly?

Maybe a little. 

She felt her face heat up. 

“You must be Charlie.” 

Yes. 

No. 

Well, technically, yes, she supposed. 

He rose an eyebrow. 

Shit, she was staring! Damn it. 

“Y-yes,” an airy laugh escaped her lips. “My name is Charlie.” 

“Welcome, Charlie.” his voice was deep and gravelly. 

She smiled, light-headed. 

“Mowe! Jackie!” 

And just like that, she was snapped out of her thoughts. The chil- woman, banged her fist on the table, whining. 

“Is someone waiting for the choo-choo train?” his voice rose an octave and dimple smiled appeared. Waving the spoon around in the air, eliciting another round of laughter, he held it up to her lips, feeding her yogurt. 

Though only half made it in her mouth. 

“Take a seat!” exclaimed Sue. “We’ll be eating shortly and afterward Jack will help assemble the bed.” 

“Teeny’s not gonna bite.” Jack joked, noticing her hesitation. “Are you?” 

“No!” she squealed. “Teeny, a good giwl!” 

“Yes, you are!” 

Nervously, unsure how to act around the other girl, Luna took a seat beside the boy. 

“Who awe you?” she turned her attention towards her, eyes wide in curiosity. 

“We told you before,” Jack spoke for her. “This is Charlie, she’s another a friend. Remember?”

“I have a wota friends like Jackie and Lala and Nicke and Yazzie and my stuffies too.” 

“Wow,” her voice was weak. “That’s a lot more than me!” 

The attempt to sound enthusiastic horribly failed but Tina didn’t notice as she continued to ramble on. A feeling of heaviness settled in her stomach, sinking like rocks to the bottom, witnessing her carefree attitude. 

Did she even know what was happening around her? What had happened to her?

“You can be a fwiend too!” 

“O-oh, really?” 

Tina’s eyes drifted up to her own, gleaming with joy, nodding her head ecstatically. The yogurt was soon finished and Jack threw the cup out. She followed him with her gaze, staring at his plane brown cargo shorts and ratted old sweatshirt.  He was taller than she expected, probably by a foot. 

She was interrupted by Tina who turned her head every which way, trying to avoid the wet cloth that tried to clean her face. 

“I suppose a bath is in order.” Sue announced, throwing the cloth down on the table and stepping back, allowing the girl to stand up on her own and Luna watched as she happily skipped away, oblivious to all.  

There were so many questions, too many, that she was afraid to ask. Mary didn’t at all very forthcoming but luckily for her, she wasn’t present.

Jack leaned against the sink, intently staring at her from across the room. The playful expression was erased from his face, replaced with a sad smile, his lips barely turned up. 

“I know, it’s a lot to take in,” he said quietly, still staring. “I was shocked at first but you get used to it-” 

She snorted. 

“Eventually.” 

Luna ran her finger down the continuous crack in the wooden table, swallowing the large gulp in her throat. She stared up with troubled eyes. 

A heavy sigh escaped his body. He ran his fingers through his shaggy hair and shoulders collapsed down. “This is Mary’s story to tell and she doesn’t like very many people to know. There’s few that she trusts, especially around Tina.” 

Luna nodded, unsurprised about by that. The girl looked about ready to attack her. 

“You just need to know that Teeny is a sweet girl, innocent. Treat her as you would a young child, that’s all she can understand.” he quietly explained, eyes focused on the ground. 

“Sue told me earlier not to stare. Mary doesn’t like it when people stare.”

“No, she does not. Mary still believes that Tina can be fixed but t’s been two years. The girl can’t go a day without shitting or wetting herself and has the attention span and temperament of a toddler. She’s beyond fixing.” 

He cares for her.

A faint smile tugged on his lips and let out a soft laugh. “I call her Teeny because when we first met, she told me how I big I looked. She’s got a wicked sense of humor once you get to know her.” 

She didn’t know how to respond other than saying, “I’m sorry,” which didn’t seem like the most appropriate thing to say at the moment. Instead, she nodded and bit down on her bottom lip. There was blood in her mouth. Luna grimaced. 

“Sorry, I wasn’t here when you arrived. I was just getting out of the shower. Did you come from far?” 

He tried to be subtle but failed miserably. Luna knew she should keep quiet, not reveal anything because the truth is what got people hurt. The truth always lead to danger. 

“Georgia.” the lie swept easily off her tongue. “Atkins, Georgia. The LPS tracked me down there and I fled.”

Maybe it was partly true, at least the end. And by LPTF, she meant the Little Police Task Force, tasked with finding anyone who posed a threat to their community. They’d already captured her parents but that wasn’t enough for them. They wouldn’t stop until they had her.

“What did you do to piss them off?” he scoffed.

“My parents.” 

“Your parents?” he echoed in confusion. 

“They were young and stupid, and got a dream job offer that turned out to be a nightmare.”

He frowned, shaking his head and walked forward. “They blame you for your parents actions?” 

“Something like that.” she shrugged. 

Waiting for more, he frowned realizing she was done talking; she’d said too much already.  

ooOoo

A/N: 

Hello everyone! I promised I would update soon and I did! I’d really love to see some more followers, reviews, and likes! Thank you to those who did! I believe it was Cya? 1505_madmax? And a few others who said they wanted to read about Lulu. I don’t know how many people are still following this (series?) but I’m really excited to write this one. 

I should update again soon!

• Like 5

I'm enjoying the introduction of Lulu and the world you are continually expanding upon in this series of yours. I know that you said that you won't spend much time with her in the newborn ward, but I feel like it is rather important that you at least cover the modifications that were done to her in the original story. It's an important part of who she becomes plus, why build up jer personality if you're not going to show us her fight?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Chapter 3:

Voices were what woke Luna from her slumber. They weren’t loud and shouting but it was just enough to rattle her subconscious. The room was dark and across the room, Tina lay perfectly asleep. It also didn’t escape her notice how the dark-haired girl absolutely despised her for whatever reason, and it gave her even more incentive to keep her guard up. 

Lazily, she rolled out of bed, slipped on her slippers, and followed the noise she’d heard before. The hushed voices became louder as she neared the kitchen and paused at the doorway, out of view. 

“- I trust you, Sue, you know that but it’s too much of a coincidence with the new girl-” 

“Charlie.” the older woman softly corrected. 

“Charlie,” annoyance laced Mary’s voice, “arriving here. Layla, Nick, and Yasmin should’ve been back by now. I find it awfully suspicious that the day she arrives, they all disappear.”

Sue sighed. “We don’t know that they’ve been taken or that we’ve been found out. They would’ve sent a signal-” 

“Yes, they would’ve and they haven't!” Mary’s voice rose. “We don’t know what’s happened to them but we always hear something! It’s been radio silence, Sue. Something isn’t right and we both know that Yasmin is meticulous about safety when leaving the house. Out of everyone, she would’ve sent us a message. Don’t you find that odd?” 

The only noise was that of heavy breathing and Luna waited anxiously. 

“We’ll give them until tonight. Maybe something spooked them and they chose to go somewhere else instead of back here. We don’t know that they’ve been captured.”

“What about Charlie?” 

“What about her? She’s done nothing wrong. The girl is innocent in all of this- just like you. Just like Tina. Do not blame her.” her tone was final. 

It was silent after that. 

Luna came out from around the corner and it was pretty obvious by the looks on their faces that she’d heard a large part of the conversation. 

“You’re up early,” Sue addressed her in a motherly tone.

“I’m a light sleeper.”

Mary’s eyes narrowed into slits, glaring hard. 

“Why don’t you take a seat.” 

Luna stayed where she was, preferring to stand rather than sit beside the other girl. A dark glimmer flashed through her eyes that made her stomach churn. 

“I’m fine here.” 

Again. Radio silence. 

Luna couldn’t handle it any longer. “I appreciate your hospitality, Sue, but it’s clear I’ve overstayed my welcome.” she didn’t have to look at Mary to get her point across. 

“Charlie-” 

“I don’t know what happened to your friends nor do I care,” her words were vicious and directed towards Mary, finally fed up. “Finding my parents is all I care about. We’re all suffering. Do you see me attacking you at every second?” 

She didn’t give her a chance to respond. 

“This- being here,” she motioned around, “was only supposed to be temporary. The LPTF has been on my trail for months. I’ve been so preoccupied with trying not to get caught that I haven’t even thought of how I was going to my dad back- that is if I manage to locate him. Though, it’s clear that being here is not helping.” 

There. She’d said it- loudly and boldly.  Luna didn’t wait to see their reaction as her heart raced frantically. She fled the kitchen for the safety of her room and collapsed to the ground.

What had she done? Why couldn’t she ever just keep her stupid mouth shut!

Everyone who believed that the best therapy was by sharing your feelings  must have never done it themselves. Her chest rose and fell, working at rapid speed to enable her to breathe. 

Everything she said though, rang true. Yes, she was looking for her father but not hard enough. Trying to figure out where she’d get her next meal from. The constant paranoia that her hiding spot would be found consumed her mind. She thought of nothing else while her father- whom she loved more than anyone else in the world- was suffering. 

What had she let herself become? No amount of research and cookie crumbs would break him out of that place. What happened when she did find him? No way in hell would she be allowed to walk in and walk out. 

No, that would be a suicide mission- wait- this was a suicide mission. 

ooOoo

“I’m sorry.” 

Luna froze, one hand on the doorknob and the other clutching her bag. She slowly turned around, already knowing the sound of her voice. Mary leaned against the doorway, arms crossed and eyes focused on her. 

“What?” asked Luna, taken aback. 

Her lips pursed together and she breathed heavily. This time, slower, she said, “Charlie, I am sorry. Please do not leave.” 

Luna wasn’t sure if she was serious or not. Saying those words seemed to cause her physical pain. She couldn’t help but snort and shake her head. 

“What are you playing at? Hmm? You hate me.” 

“I don’t hate you.” 

“You don’t, really? Are you apologizing on your own free will or is this Sue’s doing? It’s not sincere if you don’t mean it.”

Mary’s face seemed to turn a light shade of pink and anxiously sucked on her bottom lip, looking everywhere but at her. “You don’t understand what I’ve been through- what me and Tina have both been through. I just don’t want to see her get hurt again, you have to understand that- and no, Sue did not force me to do this.” 

The girl may have been a pain but one thing she noticed was that Mary did seem oddly sincere. Luna couldn’t ignore that. 

“Sue may have talked some sense into me.” she sighed. “You want to save your parents and I want to rescue my friends and keep my sister safe. We both share a common goal. I think we can help each other.” 

If Luna questioned her authenticity before then she really didn’t believe her now. Scoffing, she exclaimed, “In what world would I ever help you after the way you’ve treated me? You’re crazy if you actually think I would-”

“You have no reason to trust me, I know that. I’ve been so shitty to you and really, I don’t deserve to ask you for anything but I’m desperate Charlie. I’m so desperate for any kind of help.” her voice cracked as tears clouded the girl’s vision. 

Luna considered herself a strong person. She’d been on her own for about over a year now, doing anything she could to defend herself- to survive. She was tired of being alone. Tired of running. Not when there was so much at stake. 

At least, that’s what she always told herself. 

Her father said that a little kindness could go a long way. It never hurt to lend a helping hand. But Luna wasn’t ready to trust anyone yet. Let alone Mary. 

“Sue doesn’t know I’m asking you this. She’d rather we just stay sitting here waiting for them to return. But if we just stay sitting here, nothing is going to get done. You want your dad back, don’t you?” 

Luna knew she would probably come to regret this but the girl was right. She was not content with just sitting around. 

“How can we help each other?”  

“First you need to hear how we escaped.” 

They sat at the table, Luna unable to move her eyes away from Mary’s stark white face and clammy hands. The girl who was as stubborn as they came and never backed down against anyone was absolutely terrified. 

“This may come as a shock, but I’ve known about the ageplay communities my entire life. I know about them because Tina and I grew up in the Orchard Hill community in Connecticut- and no- we were not kidnapped. My parents,” she gulped, “are what you would call caretakers. They were so involved in the lifestyle that we moved there permanently right before Tina was born. I was only three years old when we joined the community and a few months later my sister was born. My parents owned and still do, a daycare for adult babies. I grew up around them, thinking it was normal and was expected to participate in the community as I grew older-” 

“And did you?” Luna hissed through a clenched jaw in disbelief. 

“No.” she was adamant. “I was always told that the adults who were kidnapped were brought there because they couldn’t be trusted to take care of themselves. Because places like Orchard Hills were their last hope. But when I was seventeen, I volunteered in the hospital and saw them being regressed. I saw how terrified they were, how they possibly couldn’t have consented. It didn’t matter if it was the moral thing to do anymore, it was just plain wrong.” 

A tear dripped down her cheek and her hands shook. It was silent between the two of them as she patiently waited. 

“T-tina was only fourteen when I devised a plan to run away. I knew our parents would never let us willingly leave and I couldn’t allow my sister to become brainwashed like the rest of them. I had to get us out.” 

“And did you?”

“There was a struggle. I stupidly told my boyfriend, hoping he would come with me but he ratted me out to my parents. The police, my family, the community leaders were all just waiting for us to run. I managed to get out, negotiating with one of the newer officers until he relented, but my sister wasn’t as lucky. It’s no secret what my parents did to Tina- just take a look at her. Once the regression has been completed there’s no chance of undoing it. She’s stuck like this forever.”

Was it bad that Luna felt for her? The girl had what sounded like the shittiest life imaginable. 

“How did you get Tina out then?” 

“I escaped four years ago and only got her out two years ago. My ex-boyfriend, he somehow found my number and called me. He told me that he was sorry. He told me that he wanted to make it up to me-” 

“And you believed him?” 

“God, no. But I had no other way of getting my sister out so I had to trust him. We met in the parking lot of a grocery store. There were plenty of other people around so I knew I was at less of a risk if he tried something.” 

“And your sister was there.” 

“Yes.” she didn’t divulge any more information about Tina but continued on. “Short story is, I owe him for giving back my sister and he can find out where the others are at, possibly even where your parents are. He has connections, he knows people and can easily get in and out of the different communities.” 

“You want to contact him?” 

“I already did. He wants to meet me in person. Tomorrow-” 

“And you’re going to go?” an uncomfortable feeling sank to the bottom of her stomach.

“I need you to meet him.” 

“Me?” her mouth fell agape. 

No. no. no. that seemed like the worst idea possible. Her eyes practically bulged from her head as she said that. It was one thing to talk on the phone and another to meet him in person. Anything could happen and she wasn’t willing to take that chance- 

“Charlie, please,” she begged. “I can’t leave Tina and don’t you want to find your parents? This is your chance, you may not get another one like this-”

“But don’t you think it’s odd he wants to meet in person? You can easily talk to him on the phone. There’s no point in risking our safety-” 

“I trust him, Charlie. He’s grown and matured a lot over the past years. He’s no longer the idiotic kid I once knew. He won’t do anything to hurt you."

“I-,” she sighed. “I don’t know. Mary, I’m sorry.”

Wiping the tears from her eyes, she pleaded, “I’ve given you no reason to trust me but I’ve just told you basically my entire life story. Not even Jack knows all of it. You can hate me all you want, I won’t blame you but, please. Just do this one thing for me. Please.” 

ooOoo

A/N: 

Hello!! I’m so so sorry it’s been such a long time since I posted! I’ve just started college in Europe and had to deal with such big move and getting settled in and everything! It's been really hectic but finally I've got a bit of down time and am writing again. I promise, this story/series is not abandoned! It may take some time but I plan to finish it all! 

I promise, for those who are still reading, things will get more interesting soon, trust me :). As for Mary and her sudden change in attitude, would you trust her? After all, there is a reason for everything.

As for showing Lulu in the hospital, I had said before that I wasn't going to show that but I've been going back and forth in my mind for a while now and decided I will show her there because after all, it's a crucial part to who she becomes!

• Like 2

Chapter 4: 

The next day found Mary in the kitchen with Tina beside her as she scribbled away in a coloring book. 

“Eat your peas, Tina.” Mary tapped the plastic tray in front of her. “You want to be a strong girl, don’t you?” 

Her younger sister made a disgusted face at the sight of the mushy peas and lightly salted pasta. Anything else on it and it would hurt her stomach and Mary did not want to deal with her sickness. 

“Ookie!” Tina attempted to bargain, her adorable nose scrunching up and as she picked at the green mush with her princess spoon. 

“For every bite of food, you can get one cookie. How about that?” 

The girl’s face lit up as she stuffed her face, having to be told to slow down. Mary, while not a patient person, was abnormally calm today. 

Perhaps it had to do with the plan going perfectly well. Charlie was currently on her way to meet Ryleigh. Mary had known that the perfect sob story would get her going. Well, technically the story was true, though she had only told half of it. 

Charlie did not need to know what was going to happen. 

Sue did not need to know what she did. 

And lastly, Tina was safe with her. 

“Good girl, Tiny.” She wiped some food from her cheek. “I know how much you love your cookies.” 

ooOoo

Was she dumb to agree to this? Yes

Could she possibly find her father? Maybe her mother? 

That was also a yes. 

She had to start somewhere and maybe this was the stupidest plan she’d ever agreed to, but she didn’t see what other option she had besides sitting around at the safe house all day getting shit done.

Having no car and not willing to call a taxi, she had walked several miles to Crawly beach. It only took about twenty minutes but under the blazing sun, she was as good as gone. Now, standing on the beach, she searched for the dark haired man. 

There were other people sunbathing and swimming in the water so she wasn’t completely alone. That calmed a few of her fears but still, this man was a stranger. She couldn’t be more careful. In her pocket was the knife, just in case, and in her other hand was a can of pepper spray. 

She really hoped she wouldn’t have to use it. 

Her feet burned under the hot sand and neck itched as a bead of sweat slowly dribbled down. Even ten minutes in the sun would cause her to fry like a lobster. She’d regret this later. 

Five minutes passed… and then ten minutes. She didn’t even like to be out of the house for a minute and was growing increasingly frustrated. 

Five more minutes. Luna told herself. Five more minutes and then she would leave- 

“Charlie?” 

She spun around to find a man in a grey t-shirt and pink khaki shorts. Everything about him screamed upper class, preppy New England guy with his shaggy dark hair, green eyes and tanned skin. Luna knew that because, well, her uncle whom she hadn't seen in over ten years was a preppy New England guy from Massachusetts. 

“You’re Charlie, right?” he asked again when she didn’t speak. 

“Y-yes.” she shook herself from her thoughts. “You must be Ryleigh. Mary sent me.” 

He extended his hand, large and calloused, engulfing her small one. 

“Pleasure,” he smiled crookedly. “I’ve got to say, I was really disappointed that Mary wasn’t able to come. It’s been a while since we’ve seen each other.” 

“Yes, it is a shame,” Luna dropped her hand to her side. “You have to understand our circumstances though-” 

“Of course, of course. It must not be easy with everything going on…” 

Luna wasn’t sure what he was playing at but she had not come to make small talk. Already he was twenty minutes late and every moment spent outside was a risk. 

“Please, why don’t we sit and talk,” he gestured toward the bench in the shade. “That’s what we’re here for, isn’t it?” 

“Of course.” 

She walked first, him following behind as they sat down on the wooden seat, offering some protection from the harsh heat. 

“I assume Mary told you what I’m going to ask but we need your help. Two days ago, three people disappeared and Mary thinks you can find them.” 

“You assume that they’ve been picked up by the LPTF.” his thick brows furrowed together and she nodded.

“They didn’t just disappear off the face of the earth. Something happened and this seems to be the only logical solution.” 

“And you want me to find them?” 

She gulped, nodding her head, the other question on the tip of her tongue. 

“What else? You want to ask me something else.” 

Luna froze, wondering if this was a good idea. It could bring even more trouble or he could actually help. 

“I’m not a bad guy,” he sighed. “I did stupid things in the past that I regret but I’m not like that anymore.” 

“You still live in the ageplay community though,” she stated. That made him still actively a part of the problem in her mind. 

“That doesn’t mean I believe in everything they do,” he calmly explained. “I want to help Mary however possible. I did shitty things in the past that I’m trying to make up for now.” 

In Luna’s mind, everything he did would never be forgivable but he seemed willing and like he was trying. That had to count for something, right? 

“My parents were taken by the LPTF, I’m almost certain and I've been on the run from them for over a year now. I need any lead I can get and Mary said you’d help. Please, tell me she’s right. I know that we don’t know each other but I’d be forever in your debt if you just helped me this once.” 

He was quiet for what felt like the longest time; she was sure he could hear her heart pounding in her chest. 

“I can make a few calls if you give me their names,” he finally said, ignoring her surprised gasp. “I can’t make any promises though. They could be on the opposite side of the country or even could’ve been brought overseas. The system is big and complicated but I’ll help as much as I can.” 

She couldn’t thank him enough as he waved her off with a small smile. Even the smallest clue to their whereabouts would be huge after having months of nothing. They continued talking, her giving him all the information about her parents, and what Mary had told her about the others, as he copied it all down, word for word. 

For the first time, Luna felt a little bit of hope, something she wasn’t sure she would ever feel. It could’ve been an hour and they wouldn't have realized. Luna was high on cloud-9 and nothing could bring her down.

“Let me give you a ride back to your place. It’s way too hot to walk.” he offered as they finished up for the day. 

“Oh no- really, I'm fine,” she insisted. He couldn’t know where the safe house was. That would be dangerous for a bunch of different reasons. 

“I understand,” he seemed to read her mind. “At least let me bring you some of the way? I can’t have you dying of heat stroke. Just tell me where to stop and I will.” 

The offer did sound tempting… 

“Plus, i’ve got a large bottle of ice cold water in the car and the strongest AC. You look like you need it.” 

Was it that obvious? She couldn’t help but crack a smile. It couldn’t hurt for him to drive her part way. Besides, she probably would die of heat stroke if she walked back.

They made it to the car where she collapsed on the cool leather seat in exhaustion. 

“Is this good?” he asked as she moaned in relief, hit by the full brunt force of the air conditioning. Of course, it didn’t surprise her that he drove a Range Rover with all the most modern features. 

“Amazing.” 

He let out a deep and throaty chuckle. One hand rested on the wheel and the other at his side. Country music played on the radio and she couldn’t help but grimace. She hated country with a burning passion. 

That was just another reason she wouldn’t live in the South. 

“What brought you to South Carolina? It’s a bit far from Connecticut.” 

“My friend was having a baby shower,” he simply answered. “She lives in Charleston. I figured it wasn’t too far from here so I decided to contact Mary.” 

That made sense, she bitterly thought. If there was a fault about this amazingly handsome man, she couldn’t find it. 

“Mary told me that you couldn’t leave the community. How were you able to?” she thought after a moment. 

“That’s when you’re under eighteen years old. Once you are an adult, you can leave if you wish. Mary just couldn’t wait though.” 

She pointed him left, actually taking him further away from the safe house, weary not to actually bring him there. 

Luna could understand why she was in a rush. What seemed like a year may be short to others, but for some it was too long and Mary was desperate. 

“You can have the water, you know.” he gestured toward the full bottle next to the half empty one. “I’m still drinking the first one and it looks like you could really use it.” 

It annoyed her how right he was but still, her throat was dry and achy. 

“Thank you,” she mumbled, unscrewing the cap and placing it to her lips. Her parents always told her never to trust a stranger but was it really fair to call this man a stranger? Yes, he’d made mistakes in his past but that was before and it was now. 

It was fine… or that’s what she thought. 

They continued to drive straight, turning at random times, stopping at red lights, turning a few more times. Her vision blurred, mouth was numb. Nothing looked familiar. 

“Whaaa…” she slurred, drool dripping from her mouth. Leaning her head against the window, the empty plastic bottle fell to the ground at her feet. 

Something wasn’t right. 

She couldn’t move or speak and it was becoming increasingly hard to stay awake. She just wanted to go to bed… 

“Close your eyes, Charlie.” his voice was soft and calm like a lullaby. “You don’t have to run anymore. Nobody will hurt you.” 

That seemed like a dream… too good to be true. But she found herself drifting off into a deep, deep sleep, one she didn’t want to wake up from. 

“Thank you, Mary.” was the last thing she heard before fading into oblivion. 

ooOoo

Luna had had panic attacks before. Her chest moved up and down but she couldn’t breath. Her heart beat too fast, body shook. She wanted to scream for help but her voice had been paralyzed. Essentially, she was trapped with no one to hear her cries for help. 

That’s what it felt like right now. 

She let out a silent plea for help but it went unanswered. She could hear them and feel them touching her. She could feel every ache and every pain but couldn’t move. Besides, who were they? 

All Luna knew was that she was frozen and nothing would wake her up. Was this hell? Was this where she was sent for all the bad deeds she’d done in her life? Luna was terrified to find out. 

And right now, all she could do was let them poke and prod. It seemed she wasn’t waking up for a long time. 

ooOoo

“Nice find.” 

Ryleigh watched in the hospital room as the doctor stuck the needle in her arm. It had been a two hour drive to get to the Dew Hill community but worth the trip. Any successful capture was a pay raise. Plus, he knew this girl was a stunner and when they were done with her, she’d make the perfect little girl.

“The medicine was beginning to wear off but she’ll be completely out now with the IV, no chance of waking her up.”

Doctor Slinsky was an old man at the age of eighty five who had dedicated his whole life to treating littles and although his methods were a bit controversial, he knew how to get things done. 

Each state was different really with their practices. The further south, the more lenient communities were with different practices and in South Carolina, pretty much anything flew. It was as easy as taking a person off the street and drugging them just as he did, if a new person was to be admitted into the community. They were too rigid with all their rules in the north, he thought. 

Strapped down to the adult sized changing table, spread eagle, he watched as her clothes were cut away until she was stark naked, just as the day she was born. Ryleigh felt nothing, staring at her nude body. Her round breasts would soon be gone as well as the fuzzy red bush in between her thighs. She was just a little baby and would be treated as such. 

It was perfectly normal for people to release their sexual feelings on their adult-babies but Ryleigh had never been interested in that. When he adopts someday, it’ll be to have his own baby and his wife will be for the other stuff. 

“Because of the nature of her situation, people probably will be searching for her so it’s not wise for her to stay here.” 

“Where will she be sent?” the doc asked as he took her temperature, sticking the thermometer up her bum. 

“I talked with Chief Bryers,” the head of Dew Hill hospital, “and she already called and approved a transfer to Henderson. They’ve got tight enough security and it’s far away enough, no one would think to go to Washington State.” 

“Ahh, perfect temperature.” Doctor Slinsky exclaimed as the thermometer beeped. “They’re good over there. Doctor Tischner is a good colleague of mine.” 

“Yes, that’s good. After you’re done with the checkup, she’ll be moved right away. The plane has already arrived for transfer.”

“And you’re going with them?” he asked, snapping on rubber gloves, gently pushing several full size suppositories into her little whole.

Ryleigh knew it would only stay so small for long. More suppositories would come soon and the dreaded object that was every babies worst fear- an enema. A thick, double padded diaper was already laid out beneath her and he quickly worked, tapping it around her waist. It would be five hours on the small plane and new littles always had to be encouraged to use their diapers. They were just a little shy. 

“I’m not going, There’s still more people here I’ve got to deal with. I can promise you this, I’ll be back soon.”

“Oh, I trust you will.” a hearty laugh escaped him. 

ooOoo

A/N:

Hello again!! I know, I know, a double update! I just couldn't help myself and continued to write. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to seeing your reviews. I really appreciate everyone that has the time to write a little something! I should update again soon so stay tuned!

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2021 at 7:57 PM, 1505_madmax said:

hey hey!! so good to see this story and the series going ahead again!! waiting for more as always! :)

Thank you!! I plan to update soon!

On 12/1/2021 at 8:35 PM, Cya said:

A great comeback for this story! Excellent chapter!

Thank you!! I plan to update soon!

Chapter 5: 

Waking up in a new place, foreign and strange, would be a terrible fright to anyone. But Luna, upon opening her eyes, knew what had happened as she struggled to break free from the restraining blanket that held her arms and legs firmly captive inside. The swaddle was tight around her body, unable to break no matter how hard she fought against it. 

Thinking back to before, of course he lied to her. That’s all men do. Lie, cheat, and steal. Was Mary in on it? She wouldn’t be surprised. The girl had had it out for her from the moment she arrived. Placing her trust in another person was what got people killed. Something she now vowed to never do again.

And yes, she wasn’t dead but her life was as good as over. 

Luna blinked, squeezing her eyes open and closed to get rid of the fuzzy vision, yet nothing worked. 

It was an hour ago, she finally awoke, trapped in this plastic cage.She referred to the crib as a cage because that’s what it was. Not only was she desperate to escape the prison but the restraints that secured her arms and legs in an uncomfortably tight bond. Though the only thing she’d done was work herself into exhaustion, further spreading the mushy brown mess from her bottom up her backside, the pungent smell unmistakable. 

That’s right. She’d shit herself- something she hadn’t done since she was a toddler. It had been like this for an hour. The shit dried to her skin in a flaky irritating mess and knew the next step was a diaper rash.

At her wits end, Luna was going to strangle someone if they didn’t come soon, and thankfully a moment later, the sound of footsteps sounded throughout the room. Unable to do anything else but lay on her back and her vision having declined, she could only wait, anger bubbling from beneath the surface ready to explode. 

Two women appeared standing above her. Their faces were muffled from the plastic bubble she was surrounded in but still she was able to make out what they were saying, glaring up at their smiling faces. 

“Someone’s a cranky baby,” the blonde woman mused, blue eyes sparkling. 

“Well, I would be too if I was woken up from a nice nap. Were you having nice dreams, sweetie?” the other woman, cooed, sticking her hand through a whole on the side of the cage, fingers lightly petting her puffed out cheek. 

A low, unmistakable growl escaped her throat and if it hadn’t been for the inflated, adult-sized pacifier in her mouth and strapped around her head, she would’ve bit the woman’s fingers right off. 

“Are you acting like a puppy? You sure are a silly girl! she laughed condescendingly, the wrinkles on her face prominent showing her old age. 

The other young woman pinched her nose in exaggeration as her face twisted into one of disgust. “Pee- ew! What she is is a stinky girl. Someone must have made a big present for Nurse Astrid and Nurse Lizzie!” 

Don’t react. Don’t react. her mind hissed. 

That’ll be just giving them what they want.

What they want is to humiliate you. 

Be the bigger person. 

Fuck that. Attack. Escape. Make them suffer. 

She fought an internal battle, escaping her main focus but how she would accomplish that was the problem. Before, her confidence would’ve been in the way but after seeing what happened to Tina, she knew not to underestimate these people. 

“Well, she is just a little baby and you know they can’t control when they have to go.” They talked about her as if she wasn’t even there or able to understand english. “While I’d love to stick around, there’s more documents I’ve got to sign for her transfer here. I’m trusting you can handle changing her diaper, Lizzie. Page me if you’re having any difficulties.” without sparing a glance toward her again, the older woman left the room.

The younger woman, Nurse Lizzie, undid the lock, lifting the top up and open and reached down toward her. 

Luna was prepared to make this as difficult for her as possible but the moment she was lifted in the air, her neck fell back and a startled cry escaped her lips. She tried with all her strength to lift her head but nothing would work. 

Why couldn't she feel her body? Her chest rose and fell as the panic began to set in. 

“Don’t worry, sweetie. You’re going to be Nurse Lizzie’s good girl and nothing bad will happen to you.” the woman, seemingly not much older than herself, explained in a lighthearted tone as she was brought across the room. She used this time to look around as much as she could see, noticing the other plastic cages and one other girl who was seemingly asleep, suckling in the rubber object. 

Her eyes narrowed in disgust. The girl was probably braindead like the rest of the people here. She was part of the problem, giving in too easily to their crazy fetish. Luna felt no empathy for the adult-baby. 

Her body was placed down on another surface and before she could react, the nurse took her face in her hands, forcing her to look up. Something had switched inside her as her eyes darkened, face cold. 

“Now, pumpkin, we can do this the easy or hard way. This is the last time me or anyone else is going to talk to you like the adult you are no longer,” she spoke in a low voice. “We may not know your real name yet but we do know of your… rebellious nature and let me tell you now, naughty behavior won’t be tolerated and Nurse Astrid is not a patient woman.” 

What’s the worst they could do? Spank her? She’d gladly take that any day over submitting to their sick fantasies. 

“Now, I’m going to undo the swaddle and if you even think,” her nails dug into her cheek, “of fighting back, you won’t like what happens next.” 

Suck my tits. 

“Now,” a delighted expression ghosted over her face once more. “Let’s get your stinky bum-bum changed. I’m sure you’d like a new diapee, won’t that be nice, hmm?”

ooOoo

Weakly, Luna fought against the restraints that held her wrists and ankles tied down to the adult-sized changing table. Forced onto her stomach with a double padded thick diaper already laid out beneath her, she screeched, angry tears pouring down her face as vicious swats rained down on her pale bottom. She’d lost count after about twenty slaps and was now simply just praying for the punishment to end soon. 

“I know you’re a curious little girl but right now is not the time for exploring,” the nurse sighed, now rubbing her scarlet bottom. “It breaks my heart to have to hurt your little bum-bum but when babies don’t listen to their nursy, that’s when they are punished.” 

Perhaps it had been a bad idea to call the woman a cunt and tell her to fuck off. She’d first tried to kick the woman and when she could hardly move her limbs, that’s when she’d ran her mouth. That had only landed her in a worse situation. 

The only person she could blame was herself. 

On top of the stinging pain, her skin was more tender than usual, turning a light pink. It didn’t take a smart person to know the hair had been removed from her body. Never had she been into waxing or shaving, it was just too time consuming. To feel this bare, this unnaturally smooth stirred up an anxious feeling in her gut. 

The girl flinched as the rough material touched her sensitive skin and the diapers were tapped around her waist. It was so big, her thighs no longer touched and legs were left permanently apart. 

“Maybe tomorrow, if you can act like a good girl the rest of the day, I’ll give you some cream for your bum-bum. I know what a sorry girl you must be right now…” 

Don’t react. 

Don’t give in. 

Don’t react. 

She continued to stare straight ahead, the pacifier (or gag she liked to call it) rested motionless in her mouth. However, what gave her just the most pleasure was the faint twitch in the woman’s eye, frazzled by her inability to goad her even further. 

“Your bottle will come later once we’re all in a better mood. I can’t have my little girl going hungry!” she pinched her cheeks. “Now, let's get you back to your crib. Little babies like you need lots of beauty sleep in order to be a healthy girl.” 

Back in the plastic cage, time creeped by slowly as there was nothing else to do but lay trapped in the bubble. Her back ached, having been in the same position for hours and limbs were numb. The only thing to keep her from going insane was to formulate her escape plan. 

There was one exit all the way on the other side of the room. While she couldn’t see, Luna expected there to be some type of security measures in place so it wouldn’t be as easy as walking out the door. Perhaps there was a keypad with a pin she needed to enter. Or perhaps a keycard only the workers had. 

Luna knew that she wouldn’t stay this weak. The drug that they’d administered her with when she was kidnapped hadn’t fully left her system yet. However, once that was out, she could at least walk. Then the only problem was how she was gonna escape without everyone noticing. They had eyes like hawks and monitored their every move, never missing a single thing. 

The girl knew she would only have a short-time to run so she had to take advantage of the opportunity. 

That meant waiting… for how long? She didn’t know. 

Nurse Ratched- Nurse Lizzie’s new name- was not all as she appeared on the outside. Luna knew. Luna had seen her bubbly annoyingly perfect attitude change in the blink of an eye. 

She was just pretending. 

The woman was a fake and a liar and a cheater. 

Did she know Mary? They would get along great.

ooOoo

Luna didn’t know when she fell asleep but the next time she woke up it was dark. On her chin was drool, crusted to her skin and she wiggled around as much as she could, satisfied when all she felt and heard was the rough material against her sore bottom.

Still dry. She sighed in relief, her lips wrinkled around the rubber bulb. Did they really think they’d make her incontinent in a day? 

A soft snort sounded from her as she thought how stupid they all were. Yes, at the moment they had the upper hand but it wouldn’t always be that way. She’d like to see them in her position. Then who’d be the ones complaining?!

Broken from her thoughts by a grumble in her stomach, Luna remembered that she hadn’t eaten since the day before. Too frazzled with everything going on, food was the last thing on her mind as she frantically searched for her missing family. 

Nurse Ratched said something about a bottle that had god-knew what inside. If that woman thought that she was going to get her to drink out of the bottle like a damn baby, she had hell coming her way. 

Luna rather starve herself to death than give into their sick fantasies. She’d rather have her ass spanked a thousand times over again than suckle on the teat like a clueless infant. 

While she may have lost control of a lot of things, they could not force her to eat. 

Some of the most famous people went on hunger strikes like Mahatma Gandhi- who protested against British rule and Alice Paul- famous American suffragette who fought for women's rights. 

What was Luna MacNamara  protesting against? She was fighting for the right for Freedom from Cruel, Inhumane, and Degrading Treatment! 

Her name would go down in history when they ended this horrible place. 

They could dress her up in whatever silly outfit they wanted. They could force her to shit and piss herself. They could take away her freedom of movement. But if she didn’t eat then she couldn’t live and then what would they do? No longer could they humiliate her when she was dead from starvation. 

Now, all she could do was rest and wait for the game to begin. They wouldn’t know what hit them.  

ooOoo

A/N: 

Hello! Apologies for the late post! I’m even busier now that the holidays are arriving and finally sat down to write some. This chapter is short but I promise the next one will be longer! 

As for Luna, she sure is rebellious! How much longer do you think it’ll take until she breaks?

Also a fun fact about me, I’m majoring in Human Rights and had just too much fun throwing in the different human rights articles :). I love to hear your opinions and thoughts and appreciate it so much when you comment, it motivates me to keep writing! I’d love to hear what you all think! I should update again soon, possibly before or after Christmas! Happy holidays to everyone celebrating!

• Like 2
On 12/22/2021 at 8:38 AM, 1505_madmax said:

wow! this is a great continuation!! :)

Thank you!! I greatly appreciate it! I also just wanted to inform you that I've posted the beginning of another story: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/81002-babydolls/#comment-1956352 - if you are interested at all! 

NOT AN UPDATE!!

I just wanted to share my new story that I've just posted with you all! I'm still going to be continuing this story but the other one had been sitting around for a while so I finally decided to put it up! Down below is the link: 

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/81002-babydolls/#comment-1956352 

Hope you all enjoy! I will be updating both stories soon!!

• Like 1

Disclaimer: *forcible touching in this chapter*

Chapter 6:

“Luna MacNamara.” Astrid could hardly contain her glee as she tossed the manila folder across her desk to the young nurse.

Lizzie reached over, flipping open to the first page, eyes bright with curiosity. “Twenty three years old. She’s from New York City. Her parents are…” she trailed off, eyes wide. 

“Yes… Cora and Stephen MacNamara. They caused our community a lot of grief. Now look at them.” 

“Do we tell her?” the young woman rocked back and forth on her heels, imagining the crushing blow it would be to the girl. 

All these months. All these years she’d held on hope that her parents would be found. But it was too late… it had always been too late. 

“No.” 

“No?” her shoulders dropped. 

“Let her think they can still be saved. Telling her that her parents' brains were chopped into little bits would be letting her off easy. I want her to stir, I want her to suffer just as her dreadful family made us. They were almost our downfall, exposing us to the entire world,” her voice grew cold, eyes fixated on the ground as her hands tightened into fists, knuckles white. 

“The only thing they’re capable of doing now is shitting themselves and drooling. I almost wish she could see them… see what we’re going to do to her.” an emotionless chuckle escaped her lips. “Has fought back at all?”

Lizzie gave her a look that said, are-you-seriously-asking-me-that? 

“I love being called a cunt and told to fuck off,” she rolled her eyes. “But don’t worry, we had a little talk. If she knows what is best for her, she’ll keep her mouth shut.” 

“I wouldn’t count on that. Do whatever is necessary to control her. With types like Baby Lulu, a firm hand is required. You’re going to be in charge of Luna. So far, you’ve done a great job with Willa. I think you’re ready for this task.” 

She liked the sound of that, nearly bouncing in excitement and the older woman smiled knowingly, glancing at the clock and sighing. “It’s been just about two hours since you put her down for a nap. It’s time we got her up.” 

ooOoo

She knew it was only a matter of time before the demented woman returned.

Luna was right.

The woman appeared above herm and a wide smile spread across her face which Luna had to admit, unnerved her just a bit. She shook a large bottle in her hand full of white liquid- 

Fuck no.

Luna just about hissed in disgust, eying the woman in mistrust. There was an unhinged look in her eye. She was more confident. Cocky. 

Two could play at that game. 

Brought over to a rocking chair, her face squished against the woman’s mammoth breast. 

“Someone looks like she’s a hungry girl,” the nurse began to pat her bottom, bouncing her on her lap. A brief thought went through Luna's mind, wondering how the woman was able to support her weight. It wasn’t like she was a big girl, weighing only one-hundred twenty five pounds, but still she should not have been able to hold her this easily. 

The gag was removed but her mouth stayed shut, teeth ground together. The teet of the bottle teased at her lips, the sweet-tasting milk sloshing around but she would not budge. 

Nurse Ratched made a ticking noise with her mouth. “Have you always been this difficult a child? Perhaps that’s why your parents left you- oh wait, went missing-” 

Her heart stopped and stomach twisted as her breath caught in her throat, lips parting; within less than a second, a sweet taste entered mouth, and began to choke as it made its way down her throat. 

“Luna is such a mouthful. Baby Lulu sounds much better, wouldn’t you agree ?”

She could only wheeze, gasping for air as the woman smacked her back. 

“That’s right, baby. You don’t have to hide anymore. You never have to hide again because you're safe now. Your stinky parents were the ones that made you hurt but you don’t have to worry about them anymore. Nurse Lizzie’s got you safe and secure.”

Stars floated in her vision as she eventually lost consciousness, overtaken by the panic and dread of her identity revealed. Luna didn’t think they would actually find out, prepared to call their bluff, but she was terribly wrong. 

ooOoo

She’d been out cold for a full day, the shock of everything finally catching up with her. What she also wasn’t prepared for was the full feeling and use of her limbs back. It started with a tingling feeling in her fingers and toes and from there, her entire body. 

It had been two days since she was first taken and that was already two days too long. Any longer in this place and she might actually go insane. From Nurse Ratched’s calm behavior, she was completely unaware, believing she still had the upper hand in this situation. 

Well… that was before. Not so much anymore. 

That’s how she found herself crawling buck naked along the tiled ground, desperately trying to get away from the crazy woman. Having the balance of an actual newborn, walking was out of the question so she scurried for the door, no plan in mind. Yes, she was aware of how stupid she looked but what other choice did she have?

Her heart raced against her chest and arms shook, already exhausted at having moved only a few feet. Luna knew that at any moment the nurse would turn around and realize she was no longer in the bathroom, laying on the carpeted ground where she had placed her. No way in hell would that woman be giving her a bath. 

She just had to get to the door. It was just in sight and would take less than a minute to get to. Her chest tightened as her breath grew heavy but she couldn’t stop. 

However, suddenly the doors opened and without a thought, she darted to the right. Just big enough, the girl curled up in a ball, hugging her knees to her chest and hid inside the little compartment beneath one of the portable cribs. 

A moment later there were voices. 

Nurse Astrid and Lizzie.

“I only turned around for a moment and she was gone!” Lizzie tried to explain. “I placed her on the ground while I was preparing her bath. I assumed she was still paralyzed-” 

“You assumed?” Nurse Astrid hissed. “Never assume anything. Perhaps I shouldn’t have trusted you with her. She’s a difficult case-” 

“No no please, ma’am,” her voice began to break. “It won’t happen again, I can promise you, it won’t happen-” 

“Never mind that right now!” she grumbled. “She couldn’t have left the room, it’s not possible. Go place the emergency lock on the doors. We aren’t leaving until we find her.” 

All she could do was wait, sitting in the dark just waiting to be found. 

Just turn yourself in, Luna. 

No. 

Is this worth the pain? Save yourself now from worse punishment. 

She fought an internal battle, conflicting thoughts running through her chaotic mind. No way in hell would she willingly go to them. Releasing a strangled breath, she clutched her chest, the pain growing and eyes closed. It would just be for a moment, a little rest. She was hidden... they wouldn’t think to look for her here. 

ooOoo

“Oh my god, she’s dead.” 

“No,” the woman rolled her eyes. “she’s not. It seems Baby Lulu just got a little too excited and tired herself out. I’ll take her to the clinic to make sure everything is alright and you call Dr. Reilly and let her know we’re on our way.” 

“Is that all?” 

“Ye- wait no. Get a diaper, look,” she pointed beside the tiny pale girl, slumped over in the space. “She wet herself. The milk does work wonders.”

The younger woman didn’t wait another moment to be told as rushed away, praying to God she wasn’t in too much trouble. Astrid could have her fired in a minute if she wanted to and then where would she go? This was her dream job. 

Lizzie blamed it all on the child and knew, she couldn't make that mistake again. 

ooOoo

Of course they found her. 

And of course she’d fallen unconscious again. 

The pain in her chest had subsided but her body still ached. Luna had always been a fit girl, always trying to stay in shape, and never had been this weak or dependent on others. Her cheeks flushed an angry red as the straps were tightened around her ankles and wrists, even her neck and waist being secured down to the table. 

A woman stood above her, wearing a white lab coat and glasses that sat on the bridge of her nose. Luna shuddered as the cold metal of the stethoscope touched her bare skin and the woman mumbled something to herself. 

From the looks of the place, it was a doctor’s office and Nurse Astrid sat in the plastic chair, glaring in her direction. 

“Her heart is a little faster than I’d like, but that’s expected with the strenuous movement she just put herself through.” the doctor turned to speak to the nurse. “Other than that she’s fine. She’s quite wiggly for being only two days old,” the woman cooed down at her, squeezing and patting her stomach. 

If looks could kill then the lady would be dead and she would be free. Two days old? What the fuck were these people on. The young girl seethed, fed up with their stupid little games and the constant third person references to her as if she wasn’t even in the room. 

“I know it’s exciting for you sweetie, isn’t it? Or maybe it’s a bit scary. This is a big big world you’ve just entered and you're such a tiny girl. Your nurses are here to care for you. There’s not a thing your tiny little mind has to think about,” she shivered, tears burning in her eyes as the doctor pawed at her breasts, squeezing and tugging as if she were some new specimen. 

“Even though there’s nothing physically wrong with her besides some fatigue, I’m going to recommend an IV injection of Lidocaine to be inserted into her. Perhaps for the next two weeks. It’ll help her adjust to new faces and calm down a bit.” 

Satisfied with the response, Nurse Astrid nodded, coming to stand beside the doctor, running her hand through her tangled short hair. “Thank you, Dr. Reilly. Is there anything else we should do?” 

Pausing for a moment, the doctor looked down at her before painfully twisting her nipple between her fingers, watching as it crinkled and hardened. She made a ticking noise with her mouth. “Just as I thought… look at how her little rosebuds reacted,” talking about her abused tits. “It’s a shame how some babies are born with these abnormal parts. It’s a deformation we have to deal with before it causes them any more pain. That’s probably part of the reason she’s been acting out so much. They’re so heavy on her small body, causing so much pain. Oh poor girl…” Dr. Reilly, squeezed them once more causing her to squirm in humiliation, the tears now pouring down her face. 

“What’s the solution?” the evil glint in Nurse Astrid’s eye was not missed as she painfully yanked at her other boob, watching as the girl fought against the restraints, trying to break free.

“A mastectomy will have to be performed. I can schedule her in for the procedure on Tuesday and hopefully with the anesthesia in her system, it’ll make her more comfortable the next couple of days until the surgery. I can’t imagine how much pain she’s in. Don’t worry baby girl,” a hand rested on her stomach. “Dr. Reilly is going to take great care of you and soon you’ll be the happiest little girl. Won’t you!” 

Luna jerked against the restraints, wiggling in absolute torture as the doctor blew rasberries on her stomach, making goofy faces as they casually talked about the impending butcher of her body. 

ooOoo

A/N: 

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a good holiday and I for one am very much looking forward to the new year!! I promised an update and I did! As you can see this chapter was much darker. Luna really brought this upon herself… perhaps it would've been better if she’d just given in. What do you all think? 

I plan to update again soon and would really love to hear all of your thoughts? Please comment down below, I love reading what you have to say!!

• Like 2

I'm loving this story and how it's proving to be your darjer story yet. I always wondered how you were going to justify everything that was done to Luna/Lulu, but now it makes sense. I'm looking forward to seeing what's next and I suspect it's going to be a while before Luna meets the "good" newborns.

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 7:

“Oh, she’s such a sweet girl now. You’re my sweet girl-” 

Astrid interrupted, hovering over Willa and a dirty diaper. “Don’t be fooled by the meds. She’s still a little menace.” 

Of course, Lizzie knew that but for just a moment she’d like to pretend that everything was perfect. She tilted the bottle higher, forcing her to suck down the creamy liquid. The sound of her soft suckles filled the otherwise still room and Lizzie was content to just rock in the chair all day and try to savour the quiet. But of course, all good things had to come to an end. 

The last two peaceful days, Lizzie knew would soon turn to chaos as soon as the girl was back to her right mind. 

“Remember the procedure is in two hours. That’s the last bottle she can have today.” 

Oh, Lizzie hadn’t forgotten about the surgery, in fact that’s been the only thing on her mind. She watched her expression for any sign of resistance but there was none as her eyes flitted around the room, unable to focus on one thing for more than a few seconds. 

She flicked the clear bag attached to the metal pole and watched as the liquid flowed at a steady pace through the tube, disappearing into the girl’s hand. She didn’t even flinch, sedated by the medicine. 

“I’m sure she’ll be so happy to get rid of these monstrosities,” a giggle escaped her lips. They’d bound her breasts them until they were hardly noticeable in her pink sleeper and her legs and arms were securely kept inside so she couldn’t get any more silly ideas. Though, that would be kind of impossible based on how much they had drugged her up. Even the simplest thoughts were hard to think. 

“We’re so lucky Willa didn’t have to worry about that being one of our tinier ones” said Astrid who was now carrying the sleeping girl in her arms. “Some are just unfortunate in the way they are born.” 

“And it’s our job to fix that and give them happy lives.” 

“Exactly.” the older woman hummed. 

A wide grin spread across her face as the hand beneath her bum grew warm and nose twitched at the rotten smell. A moment later another sound was hard, a soft splash as her round nose and puffy cheeks tinted pink. 

The suckling had stopped and a small groan sounded from her throat as she felt the girl shift just slightly in her lap. 

With her bowels loosened from the meds, she was no longer able to hold back going in the diaper, not giving it a second thought and why should she? She was just a little baby. All babies pee and poo in their diapees. Lulu just had a little trouble.

ooOoo

A thundering ache clapped at the front of her head, bright lights flashing in her eyes. Anxiously, searching where she was, all she saw was a sea of white and nameless faces drifting around the room.  Their mouths moved but no sound seemed to emit. 

What was happening?

“Oh, she’s a curious baby.” 

Two women now stood over her, blue masks covering their faces. She grunted, trying to get their attention as she lay bare on the cold surface. Her hands and legs weakly fought against straps that held her down but didn’t have much success. 

“Someone's belly is full of milk. Has she made a stinky?” 

A hand wiggled its way into her diaper and couldn’t help but shrink back. Obviously they were going to be no help. 

Of course not! They’re the enemy!

Tha-that’s right. She had to remind herself. 

“No, but she will soon.” the blonde woman seemed certain. “Don’t you just love the newborns? It’s only been a few days but look how big her belly’s getting. She’s gonna be a chunky baby!”  

Her head lulled to the side. Something wasn’t right… no. A lot of things were wrong and at the moment she had a feeling something dire was about to occur. Her body felt as if it weighed a hundred pounds as her eyes flitted lazily. The sound of laughter reached her ears as more people arrived. 

“Ok, let’s get this started,” the asian woman on the left spoke. In her hand was some object that Luna did not like the look of and another hand reached down, wiggling the rubber object from her lips. 

Finally… 

There wasn’t a chance to speak and all she saw was the plastic object placed over her mouth. She tried to swallow but it was as if something was stuck in her throat. Trying to keep her eyes open, they grew heavy as her breathing deepened and before she knew it, the world had faded to black. 

ooOoo

Whoever said violence wasn’t the answer must have been on drugs. In this case, Luna found violence a completely acceptable response. The surgery was yesterday but it was not until this evening she realized what had been done. White gauze consumed her upper body where her breasts had once hung full. Now there was an emptiness. Nothing. 

If they were allowed to butcher her then well… who is to say she couldn’t do the same? 

Karma’s a bitch. 

A few feet away, the petite blonde clutched her hand, desperately attempting to lessen the bleeding in her hand.  

For once, her mind wasn’t clouded over and had intended to take complete advantage of that. 

“What happened?” 

Of course. She’d called for back up. 

“I thought she was sedated.” the woman began. 

Obviously not. The corners of her mouth turned up into a smirk. She tugged at the restraints around her ankles and wrists, shackled in the plastic cage. Ignoring the increasing ache in her chest, the only emotion she felt was fury- a deep seated burning hatred for the people in this room. 

The older woman- Nurse Astrid- made her way across the room with a determined look on her face. Mouth pressed into  a thin line, brows furrowed together and eyes ablaze, it wasn’t a secret she was in deep shit. 

The thing was, Luna just didn’t care. 

A second woman with tanned skin and jet-black hair tended to Nurse Ratched’s injury. 

“The skin’s broken,” she sighed. “It’ll have to be thoroughly cleaned and you’ll need a tetanus shot.” 

Luna would be lying if she didn’t acknowledge the extreme pleasure coursing through her body. 

ooOoo

The girl who had been the image of innocence the last few days, had now resumed back to her normal self and if Astrid was at all religious, she’d believe the girl to be possessed by the devil. However, she was not and knew the child was just a major pain in the ass. How did you deal with naughty babies? 

Punishment. 

“How soon can we schedule her for another surgery?” 

Dr. Reilly shook her head. The lines around her mouth turned down as she frowned and brows came together. “She’s still recovering from this procedure. Probably in a week or two, once she’s healed we can talk about another one. What were you thinking?” 

“Someone,” she gripped Luna’s chin in her hands, “needs to learn how to be gentle. Let me ask you, Nurse Lizzie, do newborns have teeth?” 

“No, ma’am.” her voice was just as cold.

She didn’t miss it as the girl’s eyes dilated, struck by the fear. No longer was she so smug. 

“I’m sure you didn’t mean to hurt your favorite nurse did you, hmm?” the corners of her mouth twitched up into a smile. “It’s our job to take care of little babies like you. Don’t worry, sweetheart, that’s exactly what we’re going to do.”

Perhaps it was a bit harsh, not even giving her a second chance to behave but with this particular patient, Astrid was taking no chances. It was abundantly clear that she was not going to submit peacefully. 

These… children had been corrupted by society. They believed they were adults. They believed they could drive a car, drink, and work. What foolish, idiotic dreams they possessed. Now, it was their job to undo the damage that had already been implemented which was easier said than done. 

“Put her back under.” she all but hissed. “I don't want to hear of any more problems.”

ooOoo

A/N: 

Hello, everybody! I’m so sorry it’s been so long! I’m back at school again and that’s taking up most of my time but I promise, this story is not abandoned! Apologies for this chapter being a bit shorter but I really wanted to post something. I’m not sure when I will update again soon but I promise, I will again! 

Thank you to those who reviewed, I’m really grateful. I love getting comments so PLEASE REVIEW, I love you read your feedback :)

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 8: 

Her anxiousness to escape had been replaced with boredom as every day was the same. No physical movement and activities to stimulate her brain left her in a constant state of frustration. These people were smarter than she gave them credit for before. She’d have to pick which battles were worth fighting for if she didn’t want her brain to be turned to mush. 

Just from observation, they- the newborns- were the runts of this place. The other unfortunate young adults ranged in age from babies, just “older” than herself to toddlers. Since for the time being, she was stuck here, they could have at least made her a toddler. Being able to walk could go a long way. 

After the last stint, Luna knew better than to think she could simply waltz out of the facility. Her legs were numb, having been in the same position for about a week now and the crazed blonde woman seemed to be even more hungry for revenge. 

While her hair had already been chopped short and styled into a sickeningly cute way ,reminiscent of Shirley Temple, and body disfigured, the new (very real) threat of removing her teeth, she realized, was much more than a scare tactic. 

Rationally, she knew this could all be avoided if she just pretended; play along with their little game. But how far would that go before she actually lost her mind? Luna wasn’t willing to let that happen. 

Attempting to break free of the tight swaddle, desperate to stretch her legs, the mattress squished beneath her. 

Except no. It wasn’t the mattress. 

Fuck.  

Wet again. 

It happened at the most random times and wasn’t even aware she’d wet herself until the diaper was absolutely soaked through. That could only be blamed on the meds; whatever she’d been given had rendered her incontinent. 

Luna knew all she had to do was ask- or rather- cry for a diaper change but she still had her dignity. She hadn’t fallen that far. 

Although (un)luckily for herself, it was only another twenty minutes before the damned woman returned, far too smiley for her taste. 

The ratched woman was always either in three moods: angry, cold or manipulating. Technically, they were all the same but her point was, the woman was up to something. 

Why else would she be grinning ear to ear?

“Oh is little Lulu awake?” Nurse Lizzie sang, peering into her cage before lifting the top. 

Oh right… it was nap time. Basically, the entire day was nap time, hence why she was currently wide awake. It was not normal for a fully grown adult to sleep seventeen hours a day. She glared, eyes narrowed into slits which the woman chose to ignore completely. 

“Oh baby, I know you’re a sleepy girl but someone has an appointment with Dr. Reilly.” 

Fuck. 

Now she understood. Only a sadist would find pleasure in other people’s pain. 

Well, what did that make you?

ooOoo

Luna shivered as the cold air hit her chest. She watched as the white gauze was thrown in the trash and for the first time saw the two slightly red, puffed-up scars where her breasts once hung full. 

Her jaw clenched, teeth ground around the rubber bulb as she lay eerily still. She told herself that she would react. What they were looking for was a reaction. Look at where that had ended her up. 

“Oh, yes. She is healing very nicely.” the doctor spoke, answering an unheard question. “The stitches will fall out on their own, probably within a few days so don’t be alarmed. I’d just leave her unclothed for now. We don’t want to cause any irritation.” 

Don’t react. Don’t react. 

Their words, almost like a gust of wind, blast past her ears. The cold did not linger for long. Instead, she focused on the ceiling. Fluffy white clouds were painted above supposed to emulate the sky. The poor attempt to create a sense of normalcy at a pediatrician’s office was almost comical. She would be laughing if she were not in this position. 

“The next surgery?” 

They’d said something she missed. 

“You want to remove all of her teeth?” 

Something jolted in her stomach and blood ran cold. If they noticed her silent reaction, they didn’t say a word. 

“Well, if you’re worried about her biting again then we can always keep her gagged or numb her mouth. Her vocal cords will freeze, speech will be slurred, with constant drooling. She’ll essentially have no control and once she learns to behave, it can be undone. Don’t do something you’re going to regret later.” 

The woman may have been just as crazy as the rest of them but Luna couldn’t ignore the fact, she was trying to save her from a horrid fate. Yes, it may have been all for selfish reasons but still, it would work in her favor. 

Her mouth stayed shut, knowing it would do her no good and when she tried to stretch her leg, strapped down to the exam table, here was a squelch. 

She’d wet herself. 

Why couldn’t she remember going?

“... I suppose we can try that for now.” 

Now, what did they say? 

“I’ve got the medicine here actually.”

Her eyes trailed to where the doctor walked over to the cabinet, pulling out a large syringe before it was filled with a clear liquid. 

A hand patted her head. She flinched. 

It was Nurse Astrid. 

The age lines around her eyes crinkled together as she smiled coldly, almost baring her teeth down at her. The way the woman stared at her made it clear that she was the lion and Luna was the lamb set up for slaughter. 

“You’re lucky Doctor Reilly is such a nice lady. You can keep your little teethies this time.” 

ooOoo

The pacifier sat motionless in her mouth as drool crusted to her chin. It had been like this for what- two days? Three? 

She couldn’t keep track anymore. 

Besides the soft constant hum of the lullaby, echoing throughout the room, there were the squelches. Crinkles. The hissing of wet and full diapers. Whatever they had given her had an obvious effect on her bladder and bowel control, so much so, she was wet before she realized she had to go. On top of that, the only noise she could now make was this low grunting noise that made her seem feral. Her vocal cords had essentially frozen and she could not feel her face. 

Obviously, this was their desired outcome. She could not swallow therefore could not eat. A feeding tube was stuck down her nose. She could only guess what they were pumping her body with because whatever it was made her feel like shit. 

Escape was still on her mind. It was actually all she thought about, trapped in this tiny cage almost twenty-four seven. One scenario went through her mind. She called it: The Cleaning Lady

The nurses liked to stick to a firm schedule. There were the diaper changes three times a day: eight, one, then six o’clock in the evening. Usually, Nurse Astrid was in right at eight, forcing the other brain-dead girl to suck on her breast. She’d stay for at least two hours, Luna pretending to go back to sleep after her change. It was too easy to get the information if she played her cards right. 

Nurse Astrid and Lizzie worked in her office most of the day, over a ten-minute walk away. It wouldn’t be until three she would return for another feeding and in between, she was alone… except for the cleaning lady. 

The woman, well she wasn’t the most observant. She danced around the room, mopping the floor with her headphones in her ears. The white keycard dangled around her neck and sometimes, she liked to play with them. 

Luna was smart enough to know that wasn’t allowed and the woman dumb enough to think she was a clueless baby. All she had to do was snatch the keycard. The other girl would usually begin to whine at some point and then her attention would be diverted. The woman would be so caught up with everything else, she’d forget to come back. 

It was a risky plan but not impossible. 

Unlike last time, running was simply not an option. She’d trick them into thinking she was obedient, she’d get more freedoms, eventually, gain use of her legs back, and then… she’d escape. 

It would take a few minutes for both of them to be notified and then another ten minutes or longer for them to get here. That was plenty of time to escape the room. All she had to do was get out of the cage. 

Now… she just had to lie and wait. 

ooOoo

A/N: 

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, apologies for it being a bit shorter. I really appreciate all of your reviews and love it when you do!! I should update again soon but until then enjoy!

• Like 2