LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chastity and sport?

Dizzy Lizzy

I've been wondering this for a while, I enjoy swimming, surfing, cycling and similar sports, but these seem incompatible with chastity, especially a cock cage since, on a bike saddle, it will rub and dig in and when swimming or surfing (or other watersports) you're often in cool or cold water which causes things to retract, which they can't due to the cage itself. 

Is there a risk of medical damage here?

Has anyone found a way of safely being locked and doing sport?

• 11 months later...

The key is finding a cage that fits you comfortably. I have been Locked many times and gone swimming, all be it in a swimming pool. So not as often in the sea, but I didn't have too much issue then. Just have to remember to have a nice warm shower after. 

• 3 weeks later...

Some sports (swimming surfing etc.) would have no problem with the chastity cage device (other than visibility) -

BUT with cycling yes the saddle (seat) is going to pose a big problem even if well padded with bike panties.

You are going to need a modified seat with the saddle horn cut back to allow sufficient room for comfort.

Yes there is a risk of medical damage if sufficient force is encountered in the groin area !

The damages -

Small cuts - bleeding

Pinching - black and blue welts -

Extreme action of deep cuts to the flesh - up to and including castration (partial or full)

In an extreme case - riding the cycle with NO SEAT or perhaps a dildo seat post

A chastity BELT would or should be considered in lieu of the cage.

• 2 months later...
On 8/23/2022 at 12:45 AM, BabyLock said:

Some sports (swimming surfing etc.) would have no problem with the chastity cage device (other than visibility) -

BUT with cycling yes the saddle (seat) is going to pose a big problem even if well padded with bike panties.

You are going to need a modified seat with the saddle horn cut back to allow sufficient room for comfort.

Yes there is a risk of medical damage if sufficient force is encountered in the groin area !

The damages -

Small cuts - bleeding

Pinching - black and blue welts -

Extreme action of deep cuts to the flesh - up to and including castration (partial or full)

In an extreme case - riding the cycle with NO SEAT or perhaps a dildo seat post

A chastity BELT would or should be considered in lieu of the cage.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this, it's really appreciated. Indeed, many are attracted to wearing a cage, but not everyone is ready to face the consequences. For example, I have always been interested in the question: how to dry the penis after going to the toilet or shower? Somewhere I saw advice that you need to get a cold air dryer. What if the person is not at home? Will there be problems with the security service at the airport?

• 2 weeks later...

Bicycle seats with slits in the forward center portion that add comfort can be purchased from any bicycle shop. No idea if they will all accommodate a cage, but there will be some.

If going for long rides or competing, though, it would probably be best to not wear a chastity device for the duration. Few, if any, competitive or long distance bicycle riders wear underwear beneath their riding shorts. The reason is there is not way to completely eliminate chafing. Riding shorts are smooth spandex for the simple reason that they chafe less than any other available material.

Although some plastics can shrink up to 20% due to temperature, one's plastic cage, or other plastic device, can be checked by popping it into water of the same temperature in which it will be worn. Steel devices will not shrink to any noticeable degree in temperatures humans can survive.

As too one's genitalia shrinking in the cold, they will still  shrivel but simply remain in the cage. If they shrink a lot, the cage will fall off. 

My own limited experience with cages is that if the ring is small enough to prevent my nuts from working their way out of it, my sack becomes painful in a short period of time and a welt will rise where the ring touches the skin. If the ring is large enough to be "comfortable", it won't take long for my testicles to escape, rendering the device useless. ? 

• Like 1