LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone!

WillyW95

Im here to meet new people who understand this ABDL lifestyle. I have had a curiosity for diapers as long as I can remember, and I found about abdl maybe 10 years ago. I think I classify myself both AB and DL. I have allways kept this part of me as a secret so it would be nice to meet other abdl's!

Feel free to pm me! Besides of diapers I like a lot of metal/rock music, movies, nature, animals, history, and motorbikes. Anyways Im open to chat about anything

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD WillyW. Nice to be meeting you, and glad to have you here with us. I think you’ll like it here, lots of good likeminded people. So come on in, get comfy, and get your ABDL on. If you have questions, just ask. But don’t try and ask where the bathroom is ? Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1

Nice to meet you.  There are a lot of like minded people in here and also people who are looking for new friends.  @BabySpiderBoy is one of them he loves making new friends.

Don't forget to check out the Chatroom in this website.  You can talk to a lot of people in there.

• Like 2