LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Im RainbowJessy!

Hi Im RainbowJessy ive just started my ABDL life ... im a little girl between 3-4 yrs ( 36 irl ) ...here to meet new friends ( im in TJ MX ), learn more about all this lovely thing we do!!! and feel free to followme o message me

• Like 1

Hi Jessy, welcome to DD! Glad to have you here, and it’s good to meet you. Must be very exciting for you, just starting out? There’s so much around for a DL’s now. I think you’ll enjoy visiting here, there’s lots of good, likeminded people here. And if you have questions, feel free to ask, someone’s always willing to help, including myself, whenever I can. 
Would you mind sharing, what got you into, or started on AB/DL life? 
Hope to be seeing you round some now, relax, have fun, and enjoy! ?

• Like 2

thanks! :) well ... it started with diapers ... i really dont know how but i just loved the illustratioons on them and where pretty i wanted tot ear them ... and now well hehe ive discovered all of this part of cuteness and feeling calm when im in AB time n_n

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rainbowjessy said:

thanks! :) well ... it started with diapers ... i really dont know how but i just loved the illustratioons on them and where pretty i wanted tot ear them ... and now well hehe ive discovered all of this part of cuteness and feeling calm when im in AB time n_n

Well, it’s a good enough reason ? Not that there’s any judgment, by no means. However you got to liking diapers, is good, and no reason to not enjoy them. Many people enjoy the stress relief factor, to be sure. 
Ok, now you get into your cute diapers, and enjoy them, and the site!!! ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rainbowjessy said:

Cool story!???❤️