LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Man

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

You know, I have to give it to him that he doesn't back down from who he is!! I have been asked, on a couple of occassions, if I was a diaper wearer (you'd have to know me to know how brave the people asking were) and I have replied, "why yes, I am". Why should we deny who, or what we are? If somebody sought to use this information against me, in any way, even if it were only to try and hurt my feelings, I might have to do something TO them. However, I don't really care who knows I wear diapers anymore, as I don't think it is a topic which really matters, it's like when someone tells me "Hey Mike is gay!". I'm like, so? Good for him, he's finally out of the closet, we were wondering when that would happen. What is the big deal? As long as we allow ourselves to be treated as a laughing stock, or some freaks, we will be treated as such!! When we see a story such as this we should write to the AB and say "Way to go!!". Then write the paper, and ask, don't you have anything more important to write about? Like maybe a President who has sold us all out to Big Oil, and started a WAR illegally to support Big Oil?? We are PEOPLE for God's sake!! we deserve to live our lives as we please! Just because I wear the clothes I want to wear when I go out in PUBLIC does NOT give the PRESS or ANYONE else the right to single me out for "SPECIAL" treatment!! We are NOT freaks in a sideshow, so KEEP YOUR FRIGGIN MEDIA OFF OF ME!!

Vic

All this from an unregisterd user?

• 7 months later...

I liked that article. I'm not an AB, I come here for the incontinence boards, but I always applaud people who are whatever it is they are. We all have things that make us unique, why stuff it all in a closet?

This also is reassuring to me, as I'm still new to the idea of showing off my body like I used to, even though hiding a diaper under a short skirt is impossible. Hey, why should who I am change after a car crash?

This thread was started 16 months ago and this Phoenix New Times interview with William Windsor (more commonly known as Baby Man) was published in June 2005. In view of the final paragraph in the article, I would be interested to read an update:-

" Turns out, according to some reports from online forums and psychological surveys, there have been, and might be, several "extreme" adult babies like Windsor. But it doesn't take long -- two years at most -- before most succumb to mounting debts and the hazing they get in public.

Willie, however, is determined not to fail."

Has anyone read anything more recent than this? It would be interesting to see if his determination is paying off.

D :huh: lly