LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New "video Mommy" Dvds, Please Download The Free Trailer Video -ineedamommy

• 2 months later...

Hello! I'm just seeing if anyone has any input on the video so far? There have been quite a few of the Ineedamommy DVD orders already and the CLIPS4SALE STORE (where you can download one or more videos individually ) has been successful, with "Mr. Poopy Pants" featuring Mommy Alice being the most popular.

I am working on filming the 2nd video mommy DVD for Ineedamommy.com and if you have any types of scenarios, etc please let me know here.

Do you want more diaper punishment / forced into diapers scenes?

More nice & nurturing mommy scenes?

Longer videos or shorter scenes?

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, this is a script I’ve written, and have gotten a lot of good reviews on it. I would be shot in a first person point of view, kind of Virtual Reality if you will, with the viewer of course being the first person. You could even release a director’s cut latter showing a third person view (which I think would be pretty cool too). Also keep I mind that the mother never say’s the child’s name or gender, so you’re catering to both audiences… Here’s the script below:

CIGARETTE HORROR - (Episode 1) script:

BELOW IS THE OPENING SCENE:

INT: NIGHT - SAMS ROOM – SHE'S ALREADY HOLDING BOBBY ON HER BED WATCHING HER TV

SAM:

You want to sleep in mommy's room tonight?

BOBBY:

Ummmhmmm

(Nodding his head…)

SAM:

Okay, but you have to promise you'll go to sleep then...?

BOBBY:

Okay mommy.

SAM:

All right, (gives him a hug) go to sleep then… (Starts rocking him – rocks him until she later puts the cigarette out)

BOBBY:

I will Mommy… (Hugs her)

She reaches over and turns on the TV.

Sam surfs through about 5 stations (About 1 minute), and then pauses,

SAM:

(She sighs) I need a cigarette… (A two second pause) Sweetie, would it bother you if mommy smokes?

BOBBY:

(A moment of silence) Well what about what the TV said mommy?

SAM:

What do you mean?

BOBBY:

When you had it on that news thingy' this morning and walked away they started talking about someone poisoning people by putting poison in their cigarettes.

SAM:

Sweetie, (laughs while she talks) I don't know what you think you saw, but mommy's not going to die tonight, I promise!

(She says as she gives him a big caring hug of reassurance that she'll be fine.)

Okay...?

BOBBY:

But mommy I really saw it!

SAM:

Honey even if you heard it right, the odds of it happening to me are thin to none. I promise you sweetie, one cigarette isn't going to kill me...

(She says all of this while still hugging him and smiling.)

BOBBY:

But mommy...

SAM:

(She gently places her right hand under his chin and lifts his head up to meet her gaze.)

Now listen to me... Mommy can either go smoke in the front room, or I can smoke in here and continue to rock you, it's your choice (shakes her head, eyebrow/brows raised in warning)...?

BOBBY:

(Thinks about it for a second.)

(Lays his head back down) I guess it's okay then...

SAM:

I love you Bobby, you know that!? (She gives him another hug and kisses his forehead)

(She pulls a cigarette from out the pack, places it between her lips realizing that there seems to be more cigarettes in the pack now then what she had before)

Wow,… and here I thought I was almost out (she says after examining the pack – cigarette in mouth)

Well I'm not complaining (she shrugs it off as she reaches back over and grabs her lighter).

She brings it to the tip of the cigarette (LONG BRAND OF CIGARETTES - 11 DRAGS TOTAL) and then flicks the lighter (#1 – number of drags). The child's gaze goes unnoticed as he watches her EVERY drag and exhale. She lays the lighter back down on the table/nightstand, then reaches back up, takes another drag (#2), and then pulls it out, 4-5 seconds later she exhales.

(We start to hear a slight NORMAL heart beat [the mothers] - basically WE hear what Bobby would hear with his ear to his mom's chest - we hear her heart throughout until she finally passes.)

She then puts the cigarette between her lips and grabs the remote and turns the TV to a station she can watch (about 15 seconds). Once a station is found she lays the remote down, takes a drag off the cigarette (#3) that is already in her mouth, exhales 3-5 seconds later. (Her heart beat still normal)

A few moments later she once again brings the cigarette back up to her mouth and takes another drag (#4),

BOBBY:

I love you Mommy.

(Bobby kisses her on the cheek mid drag - then lays his head back down her chest)

She finishes her drag…

SAM:

Mommy loves you too sweetie...

(she kisses him on the forehead),

But go to sleep okay...

(She then turns her head away from his to exhale)

BOBBY:

Okay Mommy.

She watches TV for a bit, and then pulls it back up to her mouth and takes another long drag (#5) (The poison begins to kick in - her heart makes a quick fluttering sound and begins to speed up).

SAM:

It's so stuffy in here… (After she says this she exhales)

She watches more TV, and then once again brings the cigarette back up to her mouth (#6), unaware that she is getting much more of the poison now. She holds it in for a few seconds and then exhales as WE once again hear her heart make a quick fluttering sound and start to speed up a little more/little louder as well…

She coughs… Three seconds later she then coughs again,.. and then again, and yet again. (4 times)

BOBBY:

(Raises his head - we don't hear the heart beat here because he raises his head) You okay Mommy?

SAM:

Yeah, I think I'm just coming down with something, but never mind me; you need to get to sleep young man!

As soon as he puts his head back down on her chest we here her heartbeat once again...

She continues to watch TV for a bit, and then brings the cigarette back up to her mouth and again takes another long drag (#7), this time inhaling even more poison unaware. She hold's it in for 5 seconds this time as WE once again hear her heart make a quick fluttering sound and then speed up even more faster and louder this time...

SAM:

She coughs a FIVE (5) more times (kind of like the first 4 coughs), and then clears her throat a little.

BOBBY:

Mommy... (and then looks up at her - once again WE CANNOT hear her heart because the child raises his head)?

SAM:

Yes Bobby...? (Now beginning to get irritated.)

BOBBY:

Are you sure it's not poisoned?

SAM:

Now listen, I'm only going to tell you this one more time sweetie! Mommy is fine, there is no poison in *mommy's* cigarette, if there was I would have tasted it by now. I promise you sweetie, mommy is fine and this one cigarette isn't going to kill me...

BOBBY:

But...

SAM:

Do you want a spankin'?

BOBBY:

No...?

SAM:

Then go to sleep!

BOBBY:

But...

SAM:

GET TO SLEEP! (Gives him a spat as she say's this.)

BOBBY:

Fine... (Pouting)

Sam continues to watch TV, drags on her cigarette a few more times (3 = 10) and coughs a few more times: 3 coughs for the 8th drag, 2 coughs for the 9th drag, and 4 coughs for the 10th drag. Before each drag (drags 8-10) she clears he throat a little before she takes the drag. The actress can place coughs where she's see fit. Finally the cigarette is almost finished. (Again, with each drag [drags 8-10] of her cigarette her heart flutters and then picks of even more speed and becomes a little louder each and every time.

Finally after the 10th drag:

BOBBY:

Can you put it out now Mommy?

SAM:

Sure sweetie...

Unaware she's about to take the final drag, the one with the most poison in it. She brings it up to her mouth (#11), takes one last long drag (5 seconds), pulls it out and then reaches over to the ashtray to put it out (HER HEART COMPLETELY STOPS!!!).

SAM:

(While crushing it out) I gotta' quit anyway!

She says and then begins to exhale, finally a third away through the final exhale it hits her hard and she coughs before she finishes. (Her heart flutters loudly in the child’s hear for a moment and then stops again) She then coughs again, but this time it's more rapid, and a more serious series of coughs, (hard to explain - a long cough that last 5 seconds or more without breathing between coughs - about 10 coughs inside the one cough I guess you could say) She has about 5 of these types of coughs. The child holds on dearly...

BOBBY

(After 3 long coughs – during the fourth) Mommy…?

Not able to answer, she just gives him a slight hug (meaning everything's gonna' be okay) and continues to cough even more.

BOBBY

Mommy…?

(Now almost crying…)

She somehow manages to hug him tightly with her left arm (the same side he is on - her left hand across his forehead) as she continues to cough (right hand to her mouth)… Finally she gets it under control after a total of 5 long coughing fits). (Her heart flutters again and then begins to beat slowly [THUMP THUMP --- THUMP THUMP] A couple seconds later she coughs again (trying to clear what ever seems to be starting to block her airway), and then a second time, and then finally a third time...

BOBBY:

Are you okay now mommy...?

SAM:

(Starts to breath deep in and out as her heart picks up a little more speed) Mommy's okay now baby. (She gently pats his forehead) Mommy just has to catch my breath now.

(Begins breathing a little faster now as her heart starts to beat a little faster as well.)

SAM:

I think you were right though. (Takes 2 deep breaths - the breaths are kind of like as if she had been crying but not - kind of with a stutter). I think maybe that cigarette WAS poisoned! (Her breaths are becoming a little faster now (still deep) and her heart beat pick up even more speed once again...

BOBBY:

I love you mommy... (Scared)

SAM:

(Breathing a little faster and a slight bit shallower now [each time her breathing speeds up - so does her heart]...) Mommy loves you too baby... (a few (3) more rapid breaths in between - even shallower) But mommy has to catch her breath okay...? (Starts breathing even faster and more shallow now)

(HEAR BEAT SHOULD BE LOUDER THAN HER BREATH - SHOULD BE EQUAL)

BOBBY:

Okay mommy (hugs her even tighter)...

SAM:

(She begins to breathe faster and faster now)

BOBBY:

Mommy!?

I can't catch... (Breathing faster) I can't catch... (Breathing even faster now) I can't catch my breath... (The actress starts breathing as fast as she can now)

BOBBY:

Mommy what's wrong mommy!?

SAM:

(She doesn't say anything. The actress just keeps breathing as fast as she can, her head and eyes staring straight at the ceiling in a lost gaze, her right hand grasping the child's hand and head *tight*.)

BOBBY:

Mommy I'm scared mommy!!!

SAM:

(Keeps breathing fast)

BOBBY:

(THE ACTOR CAN DO MORE ADLIBBING FROM HERE ON OUT...)

SAM:

(After about a minute her breathing slowly begins to slow down. As it does, she starts to make gagging sounds HERE AND THERE as if something seems to be getting stuck in her throat and she's trying to throw it up (A dry-heave – her tongue comes out each time). This happens on three different occasions... Finally her breathing slows down a little more...)

SAM:

I love you Bobby... (She manages - almost as if she's saying good-bye)

BOBBY:

mommy (whining it 5 times)

SAM:

(A few seconds latter she gags (Dry-heave – tongue out) a fourth and final time as both hands automatically reach and grabs for her throat! This last gag has just blocked her air way. She begins to struggle for air, legs squirming in a struggling way - heartbeat becomes a bit louder - still fast)

BOBBY:

(Raises his head and looks up at her) Mommy!?

SAM:

(She begins making gurgling sounds and she somehow manages to say, "I can't breathe, I can't breathe...") (This is said by talking while inhaling air)

BOBBY:

(Puts his head back down on her chest and hugs her tight as she continues to make gurgling sounds) Mommy, please don't die, I don't want you to die mommy!!!

SAM:

(This scene last about 3 minutes until she finally starts convulsing with seizures...)

(The actor playing the child can now "freely" adlib during this last scene...)

(She now holds Bobby VERY tight with both hands! During the seizures, the mother makes the same moan as if she were getting shocked - as seizure patients normally do.)

Finally after 1 1/2 minutes the convulsions begin to fade as she begins to shake. This goes on for 1 more minute. Finally the shaking stops and there are a few (10) jumps here and there (Nerves), and then finally she sucks in a startling deep breath, and then lets a out a long wheezy breath of air (10 seconds). She sucks air pack in again (reflexes) the same way as before, and lets out another long breath (she does this 3 times) and then she lets it out the fourth a final time. And then nothing, her arms and grip slowly let go as they (her hands and arms) gently fall to her side. The boy cries in her arms as the camera fades to black... (the time of the seizures/convulsions from start to end is about 5 minutes)

After we fade to black, and then the words TO BE CONTINUED pop up across the screen and then fade away a few moments later...

WRITERS NOTE:

(1) Brand of cigarettes used is Virginia Slim 120's.

I really enjoy your videos. I especially enjoyed Mr. Poopy Pants and Sissy Pissy Pants. The forced diapering and sissification are the best. The length is about right. One area I would like to see is the humiliation continue throughout the video and even a second woman joins in the scene.

StephyKate

• 2 weeks later...

thank you for the story & thank you very much for the feedback. It seems judging by the sales at Clips4sale store that the diaper punishment/forced to wear diapers is the most popular ones since the beginning. I have filmed a couple more of the diaper punishment videos where the mommy is humiliating baby throughout the whole video instead of getting nicer. The ending of one even has mommy forcing you into the baby stroller and strolling you around outside the house on the sidewalk! I thought that was a scenario I'd like to personally see so i filmed it.

On my next trip I will film several more videos to complete one DVD movie. I am open to all your ideas so this is the last chance to post any ideas of what YOU would like to see. Maybe I should make 2 seperate DVD's instead. One for JUST DIAPER PUNISHMENT & one for JUST "NICE MOMMY" and nice loving, pampering regression

• 5 weeks later...