LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love to wear diapers

Crinkle butt

3 hours ago, Crinkle butt said:

I went to bed in a rearz purple seduction. Boy these work awesomely. I'm really hoping to make some friends to hang out with here. I have no one that I can talk to about things. My wife is not very supportive

I know the feeling, my friend. My wife puts up with me wearing diapers, but she's not very enthusiastic about it, and she rarely talks about it. Don't get me wrong - I'm very happy and grateful that I get to be in diapers and also stay married. But I do wish she would be a little more engaging on the topic sometimes. However, at least I don't have to sneak around anymore. 

I haven't tried the Purple Seductions, but I have a bunch of Rearz products in my inventory. Their Lil' Monster & Splash diapers are my everyday go-to's, and I have some Alpaca's and Barnyards and a handful of others in my stock. Last night I wore a Bambino Teddy to bed. 

On 8/1/2021 at 12:36 PM, Little Sherri said:

I know the feeling, my friend. My wife puts up with me wearing diapers, but she's not very enthusiastic about it, and she rarely talks about it. Don't get me wrong - I'm very happy and grateful that I get to be in diapers and also stay married. But I do wish she would be a little more engaging on the topic sometimes. However, at least I don't have to sneak around anymore. 

I haven't tried the Purple Seductions, but I have a bunch of Rearz products in my inventory. Their Lil' Monster & Splash diapers are my everyday go-to's, and I have some Alpaca's and Barnyards and a handful of others in my stock. Last night I wore a Bambino Teddy to bed. 

I hope your day is going good. I home today and will be checking from time to time

19 minutes ago, Crinkle butt said:

I hope your day is going good. I home today and will be checking from time to time

I'm also working from home - currently in another Bambino teddy. The family is out until later today so I'm enjoying being in just a diaper - I actually walked out to my garage like that (my office is over the garage). But I'm a bit into the country so the odds of anyone happening by were pretty low. It felt great to be outside in just a diaper! 

Megamax's are a great product. Haven't tried the black, but I have white and blue ones. I want to get some of the pink as well, although I'm not sure what my wife would make of it. I've worn pink diapers here and there, but I haven't had a case of them to burn through in a long time. I once had a bag of Princess Pinks, or maybe it was a sample pack - I think there were only a few of them. Actually if I recall correctly I think it was two or three 2-diaper sample packs that Rearz was blowing out, back when they were closing their store. 

16 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I'm also working from home - currently in another Bambino teddy. The family is out until later today so I'm enjoying being in just a diaper - I actually walked out to my garage like that (my office is over the garage). But I'm a bit into the country so the odds of anyone happening by were pretty low. It felt great to be outside in just a diaper! 

Megamax's are a great product. Haven't tried the black, but I have white and blue ones. I want to get some of the pink as well, although I'm not sure what my wife would make of it. I've worn pink diapers here and there, but I haven't had a case of them to burn through in a long time. I once had a bag of Princess Pinks, or maybe it was a sample pack - I think there were only a few of them. Actually if I recall correctly I think it was two or three 2-diaper sample packs that Rearz was blowing out, back when they were closing their store. 

that's cool. I'm just did the dishes with just my t-shirt and diaper with black cover. I've been out on our boat late and got some freedom to rom around

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ya something like that. Like electric blue or a stop sign red. Think about it. If they made solid colors you can match the occasion. Lady's could pick one that matches they're dress when going out somewhere nice. Magamax is trying to kinda do so but I personally would like to see and buy the basic colors of the rainbow. I can think of days that I wish I would have had that option

North shore Megamax have some of those colors already (blue, the dye, pink, but not stop sign red). They may be to bulky and noisy to wear under a dress (for the ladies), but I do love them. Super absorbent and comfy. 

*tye dye

I wouldn't say that they are to bulky. I've had to wear them to work for a few weeks. As far as the colors that I mentioned I think that bright colors of the rainbow individually so people could pick would be a really awesome thing. There's not a lot of solid colors out there

• 1 month later...

i am a sad  padded butt but well padded  i has many cases of  blue colored  molicare slip maxies  that i trade to all who would show up at my door in coloumbus ohio

you will always get the better end of the deal as you came to me . i love to look cute but  i have to seddle for well padded :P