LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Joy of having a loving Caregiver and Partner

So I'm on vacation with my wife, cousin and his wife and it's awesome but also the longest time my Daddy and I have been physically apart.

Every morning He checks in and every evening He reads me a story. He also has me send pictures to show I'm diapered and has planned a super special Daddy/little day when I get back.

Having a unconditionally loving partner who also loves being your caregiver is really a feeling like no other ????

• Like 1

How true this is. Having a connection with a loved one who understands your needs and loves you anyway is truly special. How does your wife feel about your Daddy? Does anyone else in that group no you wear? It would be cool if they did. However only you know them and their dynamic.  What you explained here today shows how lucky you are, cherish this relationship. Many here would love to have what you have 

My wife absolutely know about my Daddy, why wouldn't she? She and my Daddy have their own bond and relationship as well. We are a closed polyamorous triad with all parties fully in the know. My wife, Daddy and I often travel and vacation together and He stays at our house usually at least 50% of any given week.

As for my cousin and his wife knowing, they do. We travel together enough it would have just been too awkward and weird if they didn't know.

4 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

My wife absolutely know about my Daddy, why wouldn't she? She and my Daddy have their own bond and relationship as well. We are a closed polyamorous triad with all parties fully in the know. My wife, Daddy and I often travel and vacation together and He stays at our house usually at least 50% of any given week.

As for my cousin and his wife knowing, they do. We travel together enough it would have just been too awkward and weird if they didn't know.

Thanks for replying and your honesty in your relationship, sounds like it works for you.

Out of nowhere, and after being convinced I’m only DL for many years, my wife has started babying me.

we’ve been into ANR/ABF for years (started when our first was a baby and she had excess milk, then I got all her milk once our baby was weaned). But it wasn’t a babyish thing, just something we did for closeness.

Now however, I exclusively wear baby print nappies, I have loads of tykables printed onesies/sleepers/rompers. I’m fed bottles of milk regularly (after being on the breast as she doesn’t produce milk anymore) and when I finish my bottle, she pops my dummy in. Add in regular nappy checks and smacked tushies if I get a bit bratty, I think it’s fair to say I’ve been transitioned from just a DL into a full on little… 

oh no what a shame whatever will I do ? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 5:26 AM, Frogboy said:

Out of nowhere, and after being convinced I’m only DL for many years, my wife has started babying me.

we’ve been into ANR/ABF for years (started when our first was a baby and she had excess milk, then I got all her milk once our baby was weaned). But it wasn’t a babyish thing, just something we did for closeness.

Now however, I exclusively wear baby print nappies, I have loads of tykables printed onesies/sleepers/rompers. I’m fed bottles of milk regularly (after being on the breast as she doesn’t produce milk anymore) and when I finish my bottle, she pops my dummy in. Add in regular nappy checks and smacked tushies if I get a bit bratty, I think it’s fair to say I’ve been transitioned from just a DL into a full on little… 

oh no what a shame whatever will I do ? 

D'aww!

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

I have a wonderful wife who doesn't understand the abdl scene she is like me into lots of other kinks  she works in socail care industry, so when she put me in a nappy it's a bit of a busman's holiday for her. One thing she do enjoy is  giving me a bottle as our specail time cuddled up 

I never ask her to change me but in them special occasions she say right time for a bum change she take the role of my caregiver seriously 

X