LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Soft poopie in diapers

2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Shouldn't you know better than to draw on the walls?!??????????☺️? It really depends, but usually I have so many daddies that I talk to at least one of them almost on an everyday basis.

I know but I didn’t learn when I was young so even to this day I don’t have crayons 

that’s cool so even if you can’t wear your mind can 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Cmp said:

I know but I didn’t learn when I was young so even to this day I don’t have crayons 

that’s cool so even if you can’t wear your mind can 

Yeah essentially, although it's not the same as having a physical daddy.??? But it's what I got, so I gotta make the best of it. But I think that's for the best, because I'm VERY picky. LOL!????☺️??

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah essentially, although it's not the same as having a physical daddy.??? But it's what I got, so I gotta make the best of it. But I think that's for the best, because I'm VERY picky. LOL!????☺️??

True we all are dealt different ways of getting by some of us are picky overs not 

but at least we no boring full time adults 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Cmp said:

True we all are dealt different ways of getting by some of us are picky overs not 

but at least we no boring full time adults 

That's very true buddy! Although sometimes it's very hard for me because my Little gets cranky and whiny and clingy and needs support.??☹️???

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's very true buddy! Although sometimes it's very hard for me because my Little gets cranky and whiny and clingy and needs support.??☹️???

I can understand that two some degree i the other way it’s when people at work say about things all most all 16 +

have done and expect me to understand 

yes my adult likes to have a drink but even that has to be done in a way different 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Cmp said:

I can understand that two some degree i the other way it’s when people at work say about things all most all 16 +

have done and expect me to understand 

yes my adult likes to have a drink but even that has to be done in a way different 

How does it have to be done???

• Like 1

I only go round Friends that know because of the drink I wet more so need more checking or I wear a diaper so thicker than normal. The downside to that is you can’t hide it so  I can’t really go out to town or pub 

plus I will still need a feed or two normally when I’m out 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Cmp said:

I only go round Friends that know because of the drink I wet more so need more checking or I wear a diaper so thicker than normal. The downside to that is you can’t hide it so  I can’t really go out to town or pub 

plus I will still need a feed or two normally when I’m out 

What kinda diapies do you wear on a regular basis?????????

Over the moon my poo poo now the consistency the same off a 6 months old 

no more hard for me it the exact same colour too 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Cmp said:

Over the moon my poo poo now the consistency the same off a 6 months old 

no more hard for me it the exact same colour too 

Maybe that was a little too much information.? LOL!?????? I didn't even know it could go back to that consistency and color.???????????♥️???♥️?????♥️???☺️

• Like 1

Mine got soft when I started taking fish oil to control cholesterol. the doctor recently added iron pills. Made my poop real dark and more solid. Personally, I prefer solid poop because it's an easier cleanup in cloth diapers.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, probably!??♥️?♥️????

I now have a feeding schedule I will have to take baby food and formula to work but that’s great I can’t wait only down side can’t use a bottle 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Cmp said:

I now have a feeding schedule I will have to take baby food and formula to work but that’s great I can’t wait only down side can’t use a bottle 

Why not?!?????

• Like 1

Just my type of work and the pace but I know I can still eat and drink just have to use a straw 

• Like 1

I have a soft, squishy mess in my morning Tykables Little Builders diaper. When I filled my diaper I could hear the "snap, crackle, and pop" of my mess coming out.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My morning diaper as is usual for me is wet and messy right now.  This is a very nice satiny soft, but not runny loaded diaper, the perfect squish. A Tykables Little Builders diaper is doing a good job: wet, messy, and squishy inside, but dry, and clean on the outside. I won't change for several hours and plan to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. I already have a NS Lite diaper, in blue with a booster out ready for the rest of the day. I'll wet during the day around my wife, but no messy diapers. Would I like to, YES, would I like her to call me over and check my diaper: YES, but as the Rolling Stones said in a song "You can't always get want you want."

• Like 1