LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When I was younger I was very immature.

Quite often I would get names and address from the local phone book and write letters and send parcels from 'TENA' to peoples addresses, Use a persons name and send the letters to their neighbours house. My letters looked very professional and well written with watermarked 'TENA' logo imprinted on them. I would write sorry about faulty Incontinence pads, please find enclosed product. I would send one of my Tena Slips.

It always made me laugh when I did this thinking their neighbours would open the parcel. I did this maybe 15 times to different address, mainly sent to an area I used to live.

I was immature as a 20 year old. 

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

I also would dump my refuge bags in the local forest at 3am in the morning full of festering nappies if they didn't fit in my outside bin as I missed the dustbin collection. Also would wrap some used incontinence nappies up in neat boxes in Christmas paper and leave on random peoples doorsteps. This was before door cameras.

8 hours ago, Goerge said:

I also would dump my refuge bags in the local forest at 3am in the morning full of festering nappies if they didn't fit in my outside bin as I missed the dustbin collection. Also would wrap some used incontinence nappies up in neat boxes in Christmas paper and leave on random peoples doorsteps. This was before door cameras.

you vicious little troll?, put that mischievousness to good use, put them in brown boxes and leave them for porch pirates, with a note inside saying "throw these away for me"

• Like 4
  • 4 months later...
On 5/3/2022 at 7:47 AM, feralfreak said:

you vicious little troll?, put that mischievousness to good use, put them in brown boxes and leave them for porch pirates, with a note inside saying "throw these away for me"

LOL, that sounds like a great way to deal with porch pirates!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Foxy79 said:

LOL, that sounds like a great way to deal with porch pirates!

i thought so, add a little something to it, a note thanking them for disposing of the diapers for you. i just thought of another little thing but it involves spending a touch of money, get one of those air tags, those things that work with iphones and androids and such, use it to get the porch pirates location, add a message saying you know where the sumbitches live now and if they steal again, the friendly neighborhood cops will have a little chat with them, maybe give them some double wrist jewelry and free lodging curtesy of the city.

• Like 2