LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Feature: Community Blog?

DailyDi

Would you like a place where any member can post comments on diaper brands, and other 'rants' about the AB lifestyle?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a place where any member can post comments on diaper brands, and other 'rants' about the AB lifestyle?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other (Reply with response)

This feature is now available to us, and we want to offer it to members, however it costs us money to add it so we want to be sure you want it!

Basically, it will be a blog, built into this message board (no added registration) where you can post diaper reviews, story comments, and other thoughts on day to day diaper life.

I voted other, because I'm not opposed to the idea, but I think this site is great already and this site also gives us plenty of opportunities to expess our oppinions without costing you extra money. But, it's your money if you want to spend it.

I voted other, because I'm not opposed to the idea, but I think this site is great already and this site also gives us plenty of opportunities to expess our oppinions without costing you extra money. But, it's your money if you want to spend it.

Thanks for the comments!

I agree with rscott, this site is great, i dont really see a need for a blog, but its really up to you in the end. I'd say save your money to use on other things personally. ^_^