LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many do you have?

I've got a half dozen. A couple are Baby Pants brand that I like.Thick and heavy and they have 5 crotch snaps. I've also have a few Gildan brand. A little thinner but also have the 5 snaps. Two are  in long sleeve. White and gray colors. Love them. Keeps my diapers secure. I always use a Confidry 24/7 disposable under 2 larger pull-on cloth diapers and plastic pants (the disposable is for a "liner" to keep my cloth diapers from getting messy from a big poo). I don't always use my onesies but I do use them. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the tie.

9 minutes ago, diaperjack101 said:

I've got a half dozen. A couple are Baby Pants brand that I like.Thick and heavy and they have 5 crotch snaps. I've also have a few Gildan brand. A little thinner but also have the 5 snaps. Two are  in long sleeve. White and gray colors. Love them. Keeps my diapers secure. I always use a Confidry 24/7 disposable under 2 larger pull-on cloth diapers and plastic pants (the disposable is for a "liner" to keep my cloth diapers from getting messy from a big poo). I don't always use my onesies but I do use them. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the tie.

I have several of Baby-Pants also. I don't know what happened to them but it seems they've gone straight to hell. Looking for an alternate source. Any ideas? Thinking of CTDC, but they have very limited selection of colors.

Question: With all that you have diaper wise, how do you sit or lay down? That's  enough stuff for a second story! How can anything but your Dry get wet?

• 2 weeks later...

I have five, bought in this order:

1. Airoliver, 2XL size, cotton, white with elephants pattern, envelope neck, short sleeves, four snaps at crotch. Solid choice for my first ever, but now doesn't get much use anymore.?rule=w1200q75jpeg

2. Airoliver, XL size, cotton, white with popsicles pattern, envelope neck, short sleeves, four snaps at crotch. Still wear it (infrequently); not my best purchase, being size smaller than previous makes it nice and snug but it has developed tears around the snaps from stretching too much.9027ice_1280x1280.jpg

3. Airoliver, 2XL size, cotton, plain white with round neck, short sleeves, four snaps at crotch. Nothing special. Gets occasional use.1021Blau_Vorne_Geschlossen.jpg

4. Locally made for a special needs store, 188 size (probably 3XL compared to airoliver), dark blue, bamboo fabric which is supposed to be all the rage but I still prefer cotton, round neck, long sleeves. It came with 3 snaps at crotch, but I crimped four more per side for extra wide diaper embrace. My second favorite, best for cold days. Very stretchy, so not a lot of snugness. 2252-1_needo-triko-body-nadrozmerne2.jpg

5. Same source as above, 182 size, cotton, wonderfully elastic and snug at the same time, blue and white stripes, short sleeves, round neck (my only complaint, envelope would be better but they don't make those), came with three snaps, added extra 3 per side. My absolute favorite. 1697-1_needo-triko-kratky-rukav-barevny-

Basically, whenever I'm in a diaper for the night, I will wear a onesie.

Folks, even if you aren't into the whole AB side of things, as I thought I wasn't, get yourself a onesie. Or three. It doesn't need to be babyish after all.

But it just makes the diaper wearing experience so much better. I used to think I didn't need any, now I wonder how could I have gone so long without them. I will definitely get some more.

The number of onesies you need is N+1, where N is the number of onesies you currently own.