LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A great night with the girlfriend.

As I have no local friends in to this I am posting this online to just get it out.. On Friday night my girlfriend, who has known about me being a DL for a while now, txted me that she wanted to try a diaper night. We are both switches and on her nights it is normally rope and bondage, my nights are diapers and humiliation. This night was different she wanted to try both of us in diapers and just have a fun night of playing around and having a few drinks.

She came over around 3 in the afternoon after I got off work with a nice sun dress on and a surprise plug in her. After I finished getting dinner on the grill (smoked ribs) she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. When we got in I saw she had pulled out a two magamaxs one black the other blue and asked me to put the blue on her. After I had her in the diaper position I played with her a bit to make sure she was a good clean girl and then got her padded up. After she was done she told me it was my turn and proceeded to put me in the black one. After a bit a grinding on the bed in our diapers it was time to pull the food off the grill and eat dinner. During dinner I wet my diaper but she was still dry. We sat back and started to watch the latest episode of Loki.  About half way in she started to squirm a bit in her chair and said she needed to pee. I told her that she needs to just relax and let go. After a bit she stood up and walked around a till she was able to start to wet. This was her first time wetting a diaper and she was surprised by how squishy it was.

After we had watched a few shows wanted to try a Mario Kart drinking game that we had saw on reddit. When I was getting everything set up she went in to the bathroom and sat on the toilet with her diaper still up and flooded it she told me after that it was much easier to wet her diaper that way and it was very soaked at this point. Before we started the game I decided to show her how a magic wand works on a squishy diaper. After we had spent an hour or so of playing around we were both spent but still wanted to try the game so we got up and only did one round before  she was ready to wet and gain and afraid that she would leak. We decided that this would be a good time to change and she wanted to shower together to clean up. We had a very fun time in the shower getting dirty when getting clean. Once we got dried off it was getting late and she asked if we could try sleeping in diapers also. Well who am I to say no to that. We went back to the bedroom and I pulled out two white magamaxs. We spent the next little bit playing around before padding up and then started to get ready for bed.

The next morning when we both woke up I did a diaper check on her and found it dry. I told her only good dirty girls got to cum. She told me that she will try to be good and then pointed out I was dry also. So I had to release my morning pee in to the padding to show her how it was done. We decide to have the dessert that we did not have room for last night for breakfast. After we ate and I was cleaning up the dishes she went back in to the bathroom. When she came out I could see the front of her diaper was swollen and a bit yellow. I told she was a very good girl. She came up took my hand and put it to the back of her diaper and told me she was a very messy girl as well. I did a full diaper check and found that she was indeed a messy girl. I was very surprised that she was able to mess her diaper the first time like this. Needs less to say I did not get dishes done but took her back to the room and took back out the wand I sat on her chest and mushed her diaper well going after her diaper area with the wand. After a few good times I got her and she pushed me down and did the same to me almost sitting on my face with her messy diaper. This is something I never knew I wanted but was incredibly hot. After we were done it was time for another shower and to get cleaned up for the day. When we got done she said that she would like to do this more often. I know this is kind of rambling but I am still in a bit of shocked euphoria about the whole thing.

TL/DR; I have the best girlfriend and she diapered up wet and messed for me.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, happyindprs said:

You are a very lucky man. I hope you know that.

I am very aware of how lucky I am.

5 hours ago, punk18 said:

Jesus

How long have you two been together?

We have been together for 10 years

3 hours ago, DipGuy365 said:

Absolute champion.
She sounds like a keeper if ever there was one. My Girlfriend has not yet expressed a desire to even try a diaper on, nevermind have a night like that!

It has taken a long time to get to this. My only suggestion is to to not push let her come to it on her own if she will.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It sounds like you both had an amazing time and it worked out to be fun and new to both of you at some point. Don't push the envelope but definitely keep that person happy and it sounds like they'll reciprocate.