LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ones not enough ( private )

Hya123

James was ticked off he didn’t know what to say but he knew there wasn’t much he could do what could he say if he pissed off Jim he knew he would regret that so that was the last thing he wanted.. 

If James could move he would say something to her but he was truly stuck..

Since he couldn’t do anything he listened to his mommy and daddy talk and they were busy talking about Chloe being a toddler and about James being a baby.. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About an hour a later they arrived at a mall that sold items they needed for chloe and james. 

Hailey got the stroller out and went to get james before she unbuckled him she said. “ if you are a bad baby mommy won’t have any problem spanking you “ She giving him one warning. 

Chloe looked at the stroller she definitely didn’t want to sit in like a baby. “ Daddy can i walk? “ She asked him. 

James could do nothing he didn’t want a spanking so he just nodded..

”I’ll be good can I take the pacifier out.” He asked sounding defeated as he knew if it stayed in he would really look Like a baby. 

“Sure baby girl you are the big sister so you can walk but make sure you do mommy and daddy a favor and keep an eye on your baby brother.” 

Jim knew James had to be going crazy but he smiled thinking that’s what he deserved since his plan was to drug his baby girl.. 

“ No keep your pacie in baby” Hailey  told james as tahoe buckled him in the stroller. 

They made there way over into the baby store designed for adults. They went over to toddler girl section. “ Okay chloe go head and pick out your pull ups then will get your potty “ Hailey told her take a look around. 

Chloe was embarrassed but she held jim hand as they made there say into to the mall. She was surprised to see everything the store had she looked at the selection of pull ups not know which ones to pick. “ Daddy i don’t know which ones “ She says needing some help. 

“B- but Chloe don’t have to have one it’s not fair!” He whined as he was afraid he was going to find more and more things that weren’t fair.. 

“Can I pick out some pull ups!” He asked excitedly already knowing the answer.. He wasn’t even sure if they understood what he was saying as he wasn’t used to talking with a pacifier in his mouth.. 

He pointed at the boys pull ups.. 

“Hmm pick out which ones you like baby girl these have princess on them he said holding out a box and these ones of butterfly’s on them or they have some that just have stars on them.” He looked at her with a smile 

“Which ones do you want or I have some pink princess diapers if you want those instead.” He said teasingly 

Hailey looked at james as he whined through his pacifier. “ Baby stop whining we’re shopping for sissy now don’t worry will get you some things to “ She said scolding him slightly. She watched as chloe picked pulls ups she took that chance to grab a purple training potty and a toddler toilet seat. 

Chloe looked at him the choices weren’t bad she definitely didn’t want to go back to diapers so she decided on the butterfly pull ups. “ Butterfly daddy “ She said pointing at them.  She was excited it felt like she was step closer to growing up.

James decided to just suck his pacifier and watch jealousy as Chloe carried on and he was thinking whatever this crazy woman was going to pick out for him he didn’t want it! 

Jim looked at her and smiled.

”That’s a great choice baby girl.” He said taking the box and putting them in the cart..

”Do we need anything else for our toddler girl babe?” He said looking at his wife.. 

Hailey looked around to se riff they needed anything else not finding anything she shook her head no. 

she looked down at james. “ The baby wants to go pick out some new diapers since his sissy got pull ups “ She said pushing james  toward the rows and rows of diapers. “ Which one does baby want “ She asked not really caring what james wanted. She looked at the rows of diapers looking for thicker ones james. 

Chloe was happy her pull ups made her feel like a big girl she couldn’t wait to get out of this diaper. As they were walking to get james diaper chloe spotted the toy section she immediately pointed. “ Daddy can i get a new toy “ she asked him. 

“No I don’t i- I don’t want any please I’ll be good can I get pull ups too!” He whined as he wanted to be like Chloe! 

“Do I need to remind you again!” Jim said sternly looking at James and pointing at his belt.. 

James knew he didn’t want that..

”Those are fine.” He said pointing at a package of Pampers..

Good maybe that means they won’t use those stupid pink princess diapers he thought to himself..

Awe you remembered baby girl and remember you can pick out two toys!” He patted her on her diapered bottom.. Then looking at his wife..

”Does the baby get to pick out any toys or does mommy pick his toys for him cause he’s too little.” 

Hailey gave james a stern mommy look when he complained about the diaper she put the box in the cart looking down at hi she thought about it. “ He’s to little to make decision like that “ She said pushing the stroller towards the toys. “  Let’s see what they have baby” 

chloe jumped up and dow excitedly she  be oils wait to get a toy. “ Yeah two toys “ She said happily when they got to the toy she she looked at her options. she found a dress up kit that had different princess dresses in it then for her second toy she decided to get a doll baby that she could dress up. “ Look daddy i got a new friend” she said showing him her new toys. 

James wasn’t going to push his luck so he continued sucking his pacifier not looking forward to any toys his mommy would pick out.  He knew since they were treated him like a few months old that’s probably what his toy would be like. 

Jim watched Chloe bouncing around looking at the toys excitedly..

“oh wow you do what are you going to name your baby doll!” 

Hailey looked at t the selection of baby toys she got james a small little rattle that had a fire truck on it then she got him a teddy bear that had a diaper on. “ Look baby you got a new friend too “ she said handing him the bear to hold. 

Chloe looked at her doll for a jj ute and thought about what her name would be. “ Umm dolly “ She said shrugging not really carrying about the name to much more about the accessories it had. 

James rolled his eyes as he saw the bear great he has a diaper on! He thought to himself as he had no choice but to hold it..

”Thank you.” He said softly as Jim gave him a stern look..

”Well that’s a good name as long as you like it.” 

“Do we need anything else babe?” 

“ I think we got everything “ Hailey said heading toward the check out line. 

They paid for everything then and got the kids back into the car. While they were hailey thought it was a nice day out outside. “ How about we o to the park and let burn out some energy before there nap time “ Hailey suggested to him. 

Chloe sat and held her doll on her lap looking at james in his car seat. 

James was at least happy that Chloe was going to take a nap too.. He wondered what his mommy was going to let him do at the park.. He figured Chloe would swing and do whatever she wanted but he knew his mommy wasn’t going to let him do that.. He shot daggers at Chloe while he sucked on his pacifier and she kinda smirked at him..

”Do you wanna go on the Swings baby girl or what about the jungle gym or maybe the sandbox?” Jim said excitedly..

Chloe looked at him the park didn’t seem so bad she could have fun there she thought. “ I w play on the slide “ she said excitedly kicking her feet in her car seat.  “ And maybe the sand box i want bring my toy   “ 

They arrived at the park fifteen minutes later. Hailey went over and got james out. “ Are you excited to play at the park “ she cooed to him picking him up. she knew he couldn’t do much but he could play in the swings. 

“ daddy i wanna get out “ Chloe whined once they arrived at the park excited to get out and go run around. 

“Sounds good baby girl.” Jim Said smiling at how quick it was to turn her into a baby.. A toddler or sis think he thought after a minute or two..

James was infuriated at Chloe as she seemed to like this! 

If I can ever get out of here people are going to pay! He thought to himself as he couldn’t help it and he wet his diaper..

”Whatever.” He said frustrated as he hoped she didn’t find his diaper wet he knew she had a diaper bag and he knew she might change him out here..

”Ok baby girl let’s go Daddy will keep an eye on you.” 

Hailey got james  out and placed him in his stroller. It was a beautiful day outside she decided she wanted to take a stroll around the park with james. as they would walk she would point stuff out to name . “ loook baby there’s a dog can you said doggy “ Eje coped to him. 

Once chloe was let out the car she made a dash straight towards the slide as lid chloe always love to play on the playground. “ Daddy come catch me “She yelled from the top of the slide. 

She saw chloe run by her as she was walking with james smiling at you cute she was playing on the playground “ Look at sissy baby your to little to play on the big stuff “ She told him 

James was mad and embarrassed he was so jealous of Chloe why did she get to be a big girl while he was the baby.. He knew he better play a long so daddy wouldn’t be mad..

”Doggy.” He said embarrassed as he didn’t like acting like a baby..

”When can I grow up like Chloe?” 

Jim smiled watching Chloe run to the slide..

“Wow she’s really taken to being a little girl.” He says to himself as he follows her..

”Ok baby girl come on down!” 

Hailey pushed james over towards the slide chloe was on so james could watch her play. “ Not for awhile baby you don’t even know how to crawl yet?” She told him on further proving his baby status  She went in the diaper bag and took out his pacifier placing it into his mouth.  She stood next to her husband just as surprised as him before chloe went down the slide she said to him “ She taking this very well “ 

Chloe giggled and clapped her hands preparing herself to go down the slide. “ okay! ….. Weeeeee “ She yelled going down the slide and being swooped into jim’s arms. “ Again “ She said running up the stairs to the slide. 

James was about to complain but before he could get much out the pacifier was placed in his mouth.. 

James could do nothing but sit there in his wet diaper and watch his big sister play..

”Yeah she really is how is baby boy getting along?” 

“Ok go ahead baby girl.” Jim said patting her diapered bottom.. 

Hailey looked down at james right now he seemed nice and content watching chloe play on the playground. “ He’s going good i’m going feed him a bottle over there “ She told pouting to a bench in the shade. Once she got over she pulled james out of stroller she felt his wet diaper. “ Uh oh someone’s wet mommy will get nice and clean after” She took out the changing supplies laying the mat down she placed down and started undo his onesie. “ There you go baby “ 

Chloe ran up the slide again and waited for jim to catch her at the bottom. She did this over ten times before she got bored and wanted to play in the sand pit. “ Daddy i wanna make a castle “ She said rhnnjng toward it.

“Sounds like a good idea well I better go play with the little girl she wants her daddy.. Jim walks over to where Chloe is playing.. 

“Ok come down baby girl I’ll catch you!” He said laughing at how much fun she was having.. 

“Sure why not let’s go.” 

james was glad Chloe wasn’t watching him get his diaper changed.. 

As he was laying there James knew there was no way he’d ever get used to this! 

Hailey toooj her time changing james diaper. she made it was nice and snug then she cradled him in her arms. She took out his bottle and switches it with his pacifier. “ there you go baby enjoy you nice cool milk” she cooed patting his bottom. 

Chkoe smiled and sat happily in the sand box. She attempted to make a castle but would ultimately fail after multiple attempts of trying. “ Daddy i can’t do it “ She said getting upset. 

James was wanting her to hurry with changing him but she took her time cooing at him then teasing him that he liked his diapers as he became hard.. It wasn’t cause he liked his diapers it was cause it was a pretty girl touching him… 

“I hate these diapers!” He whined but she took her time wiping him slowly and teasing him more as his body betrayed him..

Once he was changed he was forced to lay in her arms cradled like a real baby..

He accepted the bottle not wanting a Chloe to see him like this he was glad she didn’t see him get his diaper changed and maybe she would’t see him being fed his bottle..

James frowned as he realized he wasn’t drinking milk it was baby formula he tried to spit the bottle out but his mommy had a Vice like grip on the bottle forcing him to drink it.. 

“It’s ok baby let daddy help you.” He sat down taking the sand and gathering it up..

”Here you have to pack the sand tight to form your castle next time we’ll have to get you a shovel and a pail how does that sound do you wanna come to the park again later this week?” 

Jim continued helping her build a castle enjoying daddy and daughter time..