LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ones not enough ( private )

Hya123

Hailey was in her kids 30s and was a college professor . She was also happily married to her husband jim. The only thing missing hailey life was her need to care for someone he wasn’t able to have children something she always wanted. 
Jim and hailey both agreed that the adoption process was something they didn’t want to go through so they searched all night one night and found about littles. They decided they wanted to go the route and find the perfect person to be their baby.   

One night on there ride home they say tall boys walking to look back to be there dorms and there obviously drunk. Hailey had decided she wanted them to be her babies. She knew they couldn’t  handle themselves the way they were stumbling around campus. She looked at the boy and girl and realized who they were her students James and cody.  Right away hailey knew they would make for perfect baby boy and girl . She tired. to her husband. “ Honey i think we found our babies look “ She said pointing to the boys. Chloe had stopped because he needed to puke and james was watching him on the side. “ How should we go about this? I think they could use a ride home “ Hailey asked eagerly from the passenger side of the car.  

Chloe was a so phone in college. She was very pretty long blonde hair in light green eyes. She was very obsessed with school and made sure all her grades were perfect. She recently started to date this boy named james they weren’t to serous yet but she liked him and he had convinced her to go to a part. at the party chloe hadn’t gotten drunk trying to be cool with james. And when they were walking home she regretted that decision. “ Babe i feel sick stop for second “ She aid to james leaning over to throw up everything she had drank at the party. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim was six feet tall and a good looking guy a real man’s man and he would do anything to make his hot wife happy and she wanted a baby and he was going to go along with whatever she wanted… So they were cruising around looking for the perfect victims who’s like they would change forever.. 

Jim smiled as the guy looked like a skinny kid and he would have no problem manhandling him Jim had his own kink he wanted to make the guy a sissy dress him up and laugh at him he was going to have his fun with his new babies as well.. 

“Looks good babe we have the chloroform we just need to get them in the dark alley where no one will see us.” He looked around for the perfect spot.. 

James was a skinny kid and he still could’t believe his luck he had scored a date with Chloe one of the hottest girls in school but he wasn’t exactly a good guy either as he had spiked her drink he wanted to get her back to his dorm and have his way with her.. 

“Come on babe!” He was growing impatient as Chloe was getting sick.. Shit what if the drug wares off damn it.. He thought to himself as he held her hair out of the way.. 

“Are you done damn I need to get back.” He was getting mad now cause he was looking forward to taking off her little skirt he was getting happy just thinking about it.. 

“Here let’s go I see a cop over there and we don’t need to mess with them we can go down this alley.” He said taking her hand 

Hailey sat and watched the cute couple actions. She could already tell they would be the best siblings. She felt bad for girl as she watched her puke she wanted to go over there and help her get her in a warm bed with bottle. But she knew that would have to wait so they sat patiently until the couple made the way for the alley. “ Okay let’s do this. “ She said getting out the car she could wait to have her babies. 

Chloe was getting frustrated with james she didn’t understand while she felt so bad.  She kept puking thankful james kept her hair out of the way. Just as she was feeling better she had to run into the alley to hide from the cops. “ Ugh i feel awful i need to get to my dorm “ She said to james she heard footsteps approach them “ Do hear that it’s cops we’re done “ she cried to james as she hid her face into his chest being drunk and scared. 

Jim watched as if his mind made them go down the alley just like he wished they would.. “Oh this is going to be so easy!” He said as he turned down the alley with the lights off..

”Ok babe let’s do this you grab the girl here and I’ll grab the boy.. He handed her the rag soaked in chloroform and he took his as well.. 

“Come on shit if I get arrested I’m going to be in so much trouble my dad works out of the country and he won’t like having to bail me out hurry I see them coming!” He said dragging her along.. 

Once they got to a door they were stuck as she leaned into him he could tell she was scared too.. 

“Shh we’ll be ok.” 

Hailey was so happy she could feel it. Once they got close to the girls she saw how scared they looked but soon knew they wouldn’t be anymore. She quickly went from behind and grabbed the girl placing the cloth over her mouth getting her to fall asleep.  “ Sssh it’s okay baby girl mommy gots you “ She cooed to sleeping girl her arms she looked at her husband jim to see the little boy to sleeping as well. 

Chloe was shaking as they hit back door when she’s heard the foot stores she clsceeamed and all of sudden she was grabbed from behind she tried to struggle but the person over powdered her “ James’s “ was all she was able to get out before everything went black. 

Jim and his wife approached the kids and he could tell they couldn’t tell who they were then it dawned on him they think they’re cops.. Oh this is even better he thought to himself..

James saw the shadows approaching them they can’t be cops where is there car what about their radio what the hell is going on!” He thought to himself he was worried and sweating profusely as he didn’t know what to do. 

“Stay here and I’ll see what’s going on.” He said to Chloe leaving her there crouched behind the dumpster.

”Who’s there I have a gun so don’t do anything funny our dorm is right ov CHLOE!” He yelled when he heard her yell his name. 

James turned his back to go towards Chloe but as soon as he turned his back he felt a strong arm grab him he tried to get away but no way was that happening as he felt like a Giant had gotten him.. 

“Mpphh mpphh!” He squealed kicking his feet as there was no where to go.. 

“Sleep tight princess!” Jim said as he picked up his victim who was knocked out cold..

”Wow he’s small and weak I don’t know babe I think this one might be fun to dress him up like a sissy baby I think I might like that what do you think?” 

Jim looked back at the girl that his wife got..

”Wow she’s really cute let’s go home and began out new life..” He squeezed his wife’s hand as he started up the car.. 

Hailey gently placed the girl in the back seat. She couldn’t help stare at the two kids in the back they were so adorable in small. 

She thought about what her husband said about dressing the boy as a sissy then hailey thought it would be cuter if was a mommy boy. “ No honey i wanna keep him as my baby boy.  He’s going to be a mommy boy for sure plus you chloe she definitely going to be daddy’s little princess “ She said as the drove home. 

At the house they had very thing set up for there littles. When they decided they decided before they found any they wanted to design perfect nursery. And not knowing what gender to drawing for they made two nursery one a baby girl and baby boy. Hailey looked at the kids in back when the pulled up to the house. “ Let’s get them inside then we can change them into their new clothes. I was thinking they both definitely need mittens and pacies “ she  said to her husband as she grabbed chloe and laid on the couch. 

“Yeah you’re right.” Jim wasn’t going to argue with her but he was defiantly going to have some fun with the wimpy looking boy why couldn’t he be a boy one day and a girl the next day.. I’m sure his girlfriend would laugh at him and I bet it would be very humiliating for the boy if his girlfriend had to put make up on him or what if we let them play pretend all toddlers love pretend maybe let my wife or even his girlfriend where a strap on just so he could feel even more like a sissy.. Jim smiled at all the ideas that were going through his head and the images were getting him hard as a steel pole.. 

James was out cold he had no idea what his future was going to be like.. 

Hailey didn’t have any idea what her husband was planning. Right now her focus was on her babies she wanted to get them diaper and in jammies before they woke up in the morning.  So she picked up chloe fist and carried her to the nursery gently stripping her of her clothes and getting her cleaned up. She put her in a thick pink diaper and a light purple sleeper she then got out some silk pink minutes and slipped them on her hands. She smiled at how cute the little girl looked and laid her in the crib leaving the nursery. 

She then saw james sleeping on the couch he looked so cute she picked him up and brought to his nursery. She laid him on the table getting hit changed into a thick blue diaper and yellow sleeper. She went over grabbed his silk blue mittens gently placing them on his hand.  she decided to also add blue booties to his feet. She laid him in the crib swaddling him so he couldn’t move. She couldn’t wait for her babies to wake up in the morning to see how they reacted. 

She went over to husband. “ Come on honey let’s get some sleep we’re going to have a busy day tomorrow with two littles ones” She said snuggling close to her husband. 

Jim came home and let his wife be the mommy she always wanted to be.. He sat down with a beer and watched the game.. The game just got over when he herd his wife.. “Ok babe so did they wake up?” He got out of the chair.. 

He put his arm around her squeezing her ass..

”So how does if feel to be a milf!” He smiled and gave her a seductive look.. 

James continued to sleep not having any idea what just happened… He was dreaming about all kinds of stuff, stuff that he may never see or do again! 

Hailey playfully slapped jims arm when he called her a milf. “ Want me to show how it feels” She said seductively to her  

The next morning Chloe had gotten up first in the house. The first thing she noticed was her head hurt like hell and she wasn’t in her dorm. She looked around frustrated into why she was in a nursery and where the hell was james. She started to get scared and started crying calling out for james “ JAmes help me i don’t know where i am “ She cried into the crib. 

“You know I do babe!” He smiled at his hot wife as he flirted with her..

James woke up with a sweet after taste in his mouth. 

He looked up and the first thing he saw was teddy bears dancing around him with soft nursery music..

”What the hell is this a mobile then he saw the bars I’m in a damn crib what the fuck is going on!” He sat up and he heard the crinkle..  He looked at his sleeper..

”Who the hell did this I’m in a diaper the joke is over this went to far!” 

James was infuriated he was so confused he saw a baby monitor with the red light and he yelled…

”Chloe where are you whoever did this I know karate let us go now!” He yelled into the monitor.. 

Hailey woke up to hearing lots of noise coming through the baby monito. She groaned as her babies were up she could hear they weren’t happy. He’s rolled over and kiss him cheeks “ Honey wake up the babies are up “ She said getting out of bed. “ I’m getting dressed  then going to get james you can get chloe “ She said to him. 

She quickly got dressed and headed towards james nursery. She walked in smiling at the very distraught boy in the crib. “ Good morning baby. Why are we so cranky? “ She cooed already laying on the baby talk. 

“Oh ok baby I guess welcome to motherhood and I guess parenthood.” He said with a grin yawning as he was looking forward to his new little family… Jim got dressed and went down to start the coffee maker..

He then heard some yelling from his new baby girl…

”Hey it’s ok baby daddy’s here.” He cooed as he opened the door to the nursery.. 

James heard foot steps 

“Look I don’t know who you are b- but you you b- better l- let me go!” He cried kicking his crib.. 

“I- I kn- know karate!” He yelled 

James was doing all he could to scare whoever was coming hoping whoever it was would let him go! 

James was shocked to see a young girl she couldn’t be much older then him.. 

“Ugh who are you h- how did you do this what’s going on!” He asked desperately.. 

“I’m James there must be some kind of mistake!” He yelled as he wasn’t happy at all and the baby talk sure didn’t help.. 

Hailey just smiled at the boy freaking out in the crib. She knew once he was settled in he would be the perfect baby.  “ It’s okay how about you settle down a little we can talk okay “ Hailey said waiting for the boy in the crib to settle once he did she started talking again. “ Now i know you have lots of question i’ll be happy to answer them but basically i decided i wanted to help you i realized that you couldn’t happen unless i started over.  So you going to live as my baby boy “ she said waiting to see the hour reaction. 

When chloe saw the nursery door open she immediately moved back into the crib. She was still crying and scared now there was. a strange man in here “ Please don’t hurt me “ She said softly trying to jot to be scared  Then she heard the man call himself daddy. “ What’s going on i don’t understand “ She said very confused looking around the nursery. 

“What are you doing I want out of here d- did you put me in a diaper I’m not a baby!” He yelled kicking the crib.. He watched as she wasn’t scared of him she looked more amused then mad or scared.. 

“No I’m not a baby where is Chloe you have the wrong people!” He yelled getting angry.. He noticed the crib was deep and he couldn’t get out unless there was a foot stool or if she helped him out.. 

“I’m not going to hurt you baby you’re my new baby girl and daddy will take good care of you can you be a good baby did you use your diaper I bet a nice clean diaper will feel good right princess.” James cooed at the baby girl.. 

Hailey watched as james fussed around in the crib. Once he stopped kicking and thrashing she went closer to it almost unlocking the crib. “ Yes babies where diapers and you are a baby “ She said “ Hmm if you stop fussing mommy will take you to see your sissy “ She told james waiting for him to respond before unlocking the crib.

chloe was confused she didn’t want to be baby and she definitely didn’t use her diaper “ No i don’t need diapers please let me go. This is a mistake “ She cried to jim she didn’t want to be a baby. 

“I’m not a baby I’m not a baby I just wanna go home you can’t do this to me!” He yelled… A second later the baby monitor went off…

Jim heard the racket going on in the nursery..

”Are you ok babe do you need any help baby boy this is daddy you better be good or I have a belt that I can introduce you too!” He said sternly..

James felt a shiver run down his spine as he could tell that was a real man while he was a puny wimpy guy who thought he was tough.. 

“Fine I wanna see Chloe.” He said scared of this whole situation.. 

Jim approached his new baby daughter Jim was a good looking guy over 6 feet muscular build athletic body clean shaven.. He never had a problem getting a girl he smiled thinking that a Chloe would like him if he wasn’t going to be her daddy..

”It’s ok baby girl you do belong in diapers you just don’t know it yet but me and your mommy knew it that’s why you and Jamie were picked out.” He smiled 

“Calm down and your baby sister or I guess brother for now will be in here to see you but you have to be good ok.” He said cooing at her.. 

Hailey picked jame sup out the crib once he settle down after jim’s help of course. “ See no need to fuss baby everything going okay. “ She cooed to him. 
“ Now if your going to be a good boy we can go see chloe and talk more about this works “ she said carrying him out the nursery and down the hall to chloes. 

Chloe was scared still but happy to know that james was still in the house and he would probably be a lie to convince the people to let them go. “ I think you mistaken i’m not a baby and neither is james “ chloe said to him. 

“I’m not a baby but yes I wanna see Chloe I can walk you know.” James wanted his freedom he wanted to be able to do what he wanted not what this girl told him and he damn sure didn’t wanna be in a diaper! 

Jim smiled and cooed at her..

”You just don’t know it yet but yes you and James are babies and my wife and I will be your new parents or your new mommy and daddy as that’s what you guys will be calling us can you imagine you and James laying side by side as we change your diapers or I might even dress up James in a little dress like you and you both can be twins how would you like that!” He teased 

“ It’s okay you will understand soon that you are a baby” She told him she ignored his comment about walking and carried him into chloes murder she opened the door and smiled at her husband. “ Look it’s daddy and your sissy. “ She cooed to jake s before looking at her husband. “ Let’s get them in there high chairs so we can go over the rules and get them some nummy breakfast “ she told her husband pointing so he could grab chloe. 

Chloe was happy to see james in come to the nursery “ James “ chkoe said excitedly she was happy to  see he was in the same attire and she knew this wasn’t a good place to talk so she smiled and said “ Daddy upie “ she said like a happy two year old. 

“I’m not a baby!” He whined as the nursery door was opened to Chloe’s nursery.. 

He was amazed when he saw the guy that was referring to himself as daddy he was huge he looked like a football player..

James smiled when he saw Chloe.

”Rules I’m not a baby let me go!l he whined..

”Does baby need a spanking I bet your sister won’t be happy when I tell her what you were planning on doing.” 

James felt trapped now oh no they know about the drugs I put in her drink as he had more in his Pocket.. 

Damn they must’ve found it when they took off my clothes.. He thought to himself. 

“Chloe we’ll get out of here don’t worry!” He yelled trying to convince himself..

”It’s ok baby let’s get you out of here so we can get you some yummies.” He cooed to Chloe. 

Hailey sent a seat to james diapered bottom she was tired of him trying to act like a big boy. She went over to chloe dressed and grabbed a pacifier that said mommy’s girl on it and put it in james mouth making sure to strap it around so he could spit it out. “ There much better no more of this silly talk. “ She said leading them out of the nursery and down stairs. She buckled james into the high chair watching as jim did the same with chloe. “ Now we will only tell you guys this once you are babies no more talk about being adults you can just forget your other life existed and don’t think you can escape. “ She said before turning to jim “ anything you wanna add? “ 

Chloe was nervous being in jim’s arms but she knew fighting would only make it worse so she was going to pretend to be a baby. She watched as hailey forced james to have a pacifier into his mouth and she didn’t want that to happen.  While she was sat i. high chair she nervously listened hoping this would come to a end. “ So that’s means we have to actually use our diapers and pretend to be babies? “ she asked confused. 

“Mphhh mpphhh!” James whined behind the pacifier it didn’t matter that it was pink it only mattered that it was a pacifier!

James wigged and kicked but a few sharp snacks settled him down and he found that he was now stuck in the highchair..

He listened as his new mommy told them the rules, he was shocked that Chloe seemed so willingly to accept this! 

Jim laughed 

“No baby girl there is no pretend both of you are babies and which ever one accepts it right away and is good will find out they have more privileges and whoever acts up will be treated even more like a baby and I can assure you being treated as a new born will really suck so the choice is yours!” He said smiling..

James was scared and didn’t know what to do but he had been needing to go to the bathroom since they left the nursery so he lost control and he wet his diaper.. 

He was so nervous he hoped no one found out he would be really embarrassed if Chloe found out! 

“Any more questions from you babies?” 

Hailey waited to see if the babies had anymore questions for them. She smiled at them “ Good now that we talked how about let’s get some food in you guys little tummy’s “ She cooed to the babies in the high chair. She went i to the kitchen and made two bowls of baby cereal and each of them a bottle of formula. She came back out and set the bowls in there tray. She looked at james before tying a bib around his neck. “ Mommy doesn’t want any fussing you eat like a good boy “ She told him undoing the pacifier strap. 

Chloe nodded she didn’t agree with what they said but she didn’t want this to get any worst. Her tummy did grumble sos she was happy to hear she had food coming. When she saw the bowl of mush she pouted but remember what they were just told. “ I’m hungry “ She said to them hoping to make the happy.