LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Partner starting you in ab/dl 24/7

17 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

It would be nice to have some change my diaper,  however  as I'm not into acting as a baby so having someone to change my diaper is not all that important unless he checks my temp with his big long hard personal thermometer and fills me up with cream before taping me securely into a fresh diaper. 

Mmmmm! That sounds HEAVENLY the way you described it!?♥️? Have you ever tried acting like a baby?? It's pretty fun!!!!!??☺️??♥️???♥️??

18 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Mmmmm! That sounds HEAVENLY the way you described it!?♥️? Have you ever tried acting like a baby?? It's pretty fun!!!!!??☺️??♥️???♥️??

The last time I acted like a baby was 1966 when I was a 2 year old being forced into potty training. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

The last time I acted like a baby was 1966 when I was a 2 year old being forced into potty training. 

And I'm SURE that wasn't fun for you.????? LOL!?????☺️?

12 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

And I'm SURE that wasn't fun for you.????? LOL!?????☺️?

I hated potty training,  my mother tells me out of 10 kids I was the worst one.

I'd sit on the potty chair for hours and not use it, but as soon as my diaper was put on I would use my diaper. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I hated potty training,  my mother tells me out of 10 kids I was the worst one.

I'd sit on the potty chair for hours and not use it, but as soon as my diaper was put on I would use my diaper. 

LOL! Did you do that on purpose?!????????☺️♥️??? I'm glad you never gave up on your diaper fetish!!!!????♥️ What's your real name Buddy? Mine is, Jesse!?️?️?♥️☺️???????♥️?

9 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

LOL! Did you do that on purpose?!????????☺️♥️??? I'm glad you never gave up on your diaper fetish!!!!????♥️ What's your real name Buddy? Mine is, Jesse!?️?️?♥️☺️???????♥️?

I always wet and messed my diaper on purpose during those dreaded potty training years. 

My name is Lonny

• Like 1
1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I always wet and messed my diaper on purpose during those dreaded potty training years. 

My name is Lonny

Well, that's a really cool name, buddy! I really LIKE that name! Hopefully we can get to know each other better, on a more personal level.????☺️♥️?? I REALLY like you buddy!?♥️? And I'd really like you to be one of my spiderlings. (Followers). *BIG HUGS!*???☺️???♥️????♥️? 

Did you get to be kept in diapers LONGER because your refusal to potty train like a big boy?!????♥️???♥️??

28 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well, that's a really cool name, buddy! I really LIKE that name! Hopefully we can get to know each other better, on a more personal level.????☺️♥️?? I REALLY like you buddy!?♥️? And I'd really like you to be one of my spiderlings. (Followers). *BIG HUGS!*???☺️???♥️????♥️? 

Did you get to be kept in diapers LONGER because your refusal to potty train like a big boy?!????♥️???♥️??

Mom tells me she had me out of diapers by age 3.

At age 7 I started stealing diapers from the baby's room to wear.

First time I got caught wearing a diaper I was 9.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Mom tells me she had me out of diapers by age 3.

At age 7 I started stealing diapers from the baby's room to wear.

First time I got caught wearing a diaper I was 9.

Wow! that's very interesting buddy!? I've had very similar experiences in my life. 

I actually was potty trained at 6 years old and started getting interested in diapers when I was 7. Although for me it was because of the smell. The smell was SO intoxicating!!!!!????☺️??❤️? I would go in my sister's room and rip open a fresh package of diapers or pull-ups just to smell them. But I never ACTUALLY put them on though. That came later!?????????♥️? 

When I was 9 I made a BIG poopie at the dinner table in my pants. It was a accident, I got yelled at and put back in diapers for a while, but only at night. I was SO embarrassed, but the diapers felt SO GOOD though. Plus I always got a morning diaper change, which I LOVED!??♥️?????♥️☺️???? 

I'm pretty sure being out of diapers at 3 years old was heartbreaking for you!?????????????? I'm REALLY sorry buddy!!!!!!?????????? 

How did you wind up getting caught wearing a diapie when you were 9 years old, and what happened after your mom found out you had a diaper on your bottom and you were enjoying yourself and how did you feel about it, were you scared she would take your diapers away???? Also, do you like talking to me?! Because I really like talking to you!??☺️?????????♥️?? *BIG HUGS!* LOVE YOU BUDDY!!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ *Pats you on your diapered butt!!!!!*

3 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow! that's very interesting buddy!? I've had very similar experiences in my life. 

I actually was potty trained at 6 years old and started getting interested in diapers when I was 7. Although for me it was because of the smell. The smell was SO intoxicating!!!!!????☺️??❤️? I would go in my sister's room and rip open a fresh package of diapers or pull-ups just to smell them. But I never ACTUALLY put them on though. That came later!?????????♥️? 

When I was 9 I made a BIG poopie at the dinner table in my pants. It was a accident, I got yelled at and put back in diapers for a while, but only at night. I was SO embarrassed, but the diapers felt SO GOOD though. Plus I always got a morning diaper change, which I LOVED!??♥️?????♥️☺️???? 

I'm pretty sure being out of diapers at 3 years old was heartbreaking for you!?????????????? I'm REALLY sorry buddy!!!!!!?????????? 

How did you wind up getting caught wearing a diapie when you were 9 years old, and what happened after your mom found out you had a diaper on your bottom and you were enjoying yourself and how did you feel about it, were you scared she would take your diapers away???? Also, do you like talking to me?! Because I really like talking to you!??☺️?????????♥️?? *BIG HUGS!* LOVE YOU BUDDY!!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ *Pats you on your diapered butt!!!!!*

When I was 9 and caught wearing a diaper,  or should say trying to wear a diaper,  as the diaper was tucked in my underwear and had slipped and part of the diaper was sticking out the leg hole of the shorts I was wearing. 

I got marched to the house, my pants and underwear removed and properly put into the diaper I was trying to wear, than sent back outside to be teased by my siblings. I was only in a diaper for the rest of the day. 

It was not until the summer I turned 10 and caught once again wearing a diaper that I was punished by being made to wear and use my diaper for 2 month until my parents realized I was enjoying my diaper punishment, than the diapers where taken away.

I do enjoy chatting/talking with you, if I didn't I would not answer your questions. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

When I was 9 and caught wearing a diaper,  or should say trying to wear a diaper,  as the diaper was tucked in my underwear and had slipped and part of the diaper was sticking out the leg hole of the shorts I was wearing. 

I got marched to the house, my pants and underwear removed and properly put into the diaper I was trying to wear, than sent back outside to be teased by my siblings. I was only in a diaper for the rest of the day. 

It was not until the summer I turned 10 and caught once again wearing a diaper that I was punished by being made to wear and use my diaper for 2 month until my parents realized I was enjoying my diaper punishment, than the diapers where taken away.

I do enjoy chatting/talking with you, if I didn't I would not answer your questions. 

Thank you so much Lonny, that really means a lot to me buddy!???♥️???♥️???????♥️ I LOVE you so much buddy!!!!!???????? I have cerebral palsy by the way!? *BIG HUGS!*♥️???♥️?????????♥️???♥️??????♥️☺️????♥️☺️???????? And I'm VERY glad you're my friend!!!! Buddy!!!!!!!☺️???????♥️???️?️♥️???????

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 9:30 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

Whoa you lucky bastard, i wish my mother would have punished me that way after being caught, all i got was a shitload of yelling and TV prohibition ?

Btw... the #1 reason i got caught is my naive/stupid ways to dispose the full diapers...

I.e. simply putting it in my rooms trash covered only with a bit of paper, or hiding it under my bed, and i even dared to hide one in a bush in the garden. ?
Every single attempt was destined to be discovered, i did not in the slightest think about my mother would surly smell/see them while cleaning the room.   ?
And by all the strange places ive chosen, not even once did i came to the glorious idea of bringing it to the big trash outside the house where no one would have noticed ?

Seriously man, today i literally ROFL thinking back on how much stupid i was ???