LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Massive messy diaper

On 7/19/2022 at 6:45 PM, rusty pins said:

Yeah, this past Saturday was massively messy for me.  I'm sure many people here have probably had larger loads in their diapers, but even with a 4 tape Attends stuffed with two Fit-Right diapers, I oozed out the legs with my large wide crotch KINS plastic pants.  I spent 3 hours before changing and cleaning up!  What a mess!  I always think, "Why did I do this again?" when cleaning up, but a couple weeks later, there I am dropping another load back in my diaper!  It did remind me that I had corn for dinner the night before!

I'm going to have corn ? on the cob for dinner tonight ? 

First let me say that my wife knows all about my diapers, accepts them, but does not participate. I mess my diaper every morning after I get out of bed while she is still sleeping, I don't mess around her. In fact my morning Molicare diaper is wet and messy right now. I wear my diapers and wet at work, a professional setting with business casual dress. My wife went out of town and I decided not to mess my morning diaper and hold on until after work. While at work there were several times when I thought my plan was going to fail because I had to go so badly, and would have to use the bathroom. I was able to hold on, but walking out to my car with many other people around, I just literally exploded in my diaper. This was a massive mess and I was worried that my diaper wouldn't hold everything and I was worried that others around me might find out. Fortunately, being outside nothing was detected and my diaper held everything. The drive home was very very squishy, but again the poop gods smiled on me and I did not have any leaks. I did not change right away when I got home, but my diaper was destroyed

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

2 years later, I'm back

My setup for the next few days will be the following one:

-Diaper: Rearz Mega Dinosaur
-Booster: Kiddo 
-Plastic Pant: TCSB 1236

Enena bag (2L)

200gr of Psyllium and 2L of Prune Juice.

I hope the mess will be massive.

TCSB 1236 sounds like a Stormtrooper designation. 😀

"TCSB1236 why are you not at your post? TCSB1236?" 

"He's using the bathroom sir." 

"He shouldn't need to leave his post for that...."

Anyway best of luck. 

18 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

TCSB 1236 sounds like a Stormtrooper designation. 😀

"TCSB1236 why are you not at your post? TCSB1236?" 

"He's using the bathroom sir." 

"He shouldn't need to leave his post for that...."

Anyway best of luck. 

Aahaha you are right. Sound almost like a Stormtrooper.

But it a good plastic pant for what I will do.

For me, it should be OK, for the diapers, it's should be an other story. See you on my Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/i-thomas-universe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I woke up this morning in a wet Attends Premier diaper, and then messed while in the kitchen getting coffee. My diaper is really loaded, quite honestly an epic poopy in my diaper that is indescribable in the intensity of pleasure.🫠 The sagging diaper walking from the kitchen to me computer was fantastic, feeling the warm load in my diaper only to be followed by the best squish when I sat down. Even though I have a massive poopy in my diaper, I am fortunate not to have a diaper blow-out, i.e., my mess is nicely contained inside my diaper which means I don't have to change right away.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This morning's diaper qualifies as a ''massively" messy Cushies cloth back diaper. I wet during the night and felt the pressure to go poopy but went back to sleep. When I got up at 3:30 am, I messed my diaper as soon as my feet hit the bedroom floor. a nice large solid mess settled in my diaper and now here I am sitting here contributing to this forum with a warm poopy load in my diaper with no plans to immediately change. In fact I am going to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper. Fortunately I don't mind cleaning up, adult wipes, wash cloth and I'm good to go (again!). I will shower this morning as well. but my messy bottom will already be clean.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Because next week I could wear (messy) diaper again, I'm already starting to think how I will mess myself.

Or course enema, big one but I would like to have your point of view.

Is it possible to add to water, laxative ? Suppository's one.

I've only done plain water.  But your basic suppository is soap so I would think you're looking for a soap enema.  Which, if I'm not mistaken is usually followed by a rinse?  Do your research.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, christi said:

I've only done plain water.  But your basic suppository is soap so I would think you're looking for a soap enema.  Which, if I'm not mistaken is usually followed by a rinse?  Do your research.

I did some research but I can't found anything

Oh my goodness am I wet and messy this morning in a new Try Again diaper. Very wet and loaded, no leaks or diaper blow-outs, just warm and squishy with plans to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper.

This morning's pink Trest diaper meets the criterion of a massive messy diaper,,,of course wet as well. A very nice firm, warm, sticky poopy in my diaper sitting here with a hot cup of coffee makes for a great Saturday morning. I am going to exercise in my wet and messy diaper in a little while. I enjoy physical fitness and add a wet and messy diaper to exercising takes the enjoyment to a different level of enjoyment.

• Like 1

48H, it's the remaing time I will try to reach.

1.5 Liter enemas with two glyrecin suppository.

2 Rearz diaper (dinosaur) with 2 booster.

The pain after the combo enema+suppo was insane. I release everything without any leaks.

I think it will be the best 48H in my life

• Like 1
On 10/19/2023 at 5:09 AM, Moochie said:

Oh my goodness am I wet and messy this morning in a new Try Again diaper. Very wet and loaded, no leaks or diaper blow-outs, just warm and squishy with plans to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper.

How do you like those new Try Again diapers? What would you compare them to?

13 hours ago, Spanky said:

How do you like those new Try Again diapers? What would you compare them to?

I like them, very absorbent, nice print, minimal sagging when wet like other cloth back diapers, bulky when wet, but under proper clothing could be used for day time. I am not sure what I would compare them to, perhaps Alpha Gators or Little Kings.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Moochie said:

I like them, very absorbent, nice print, minimal sagging when wet like other cloth back diapers, bulky when wet, but under proper clothing could be used for day time. I am not sure what I would compare them to, perhaps Alpha Gators or Little Kings.

Thanks.  They look pretty good,  but seem kinda pricey 

• 3 weeks later...

Messing my diaper is one of the simple pleasures of life. I messed my wet morning Attends Premier diaper 30 minutes ago while in the kitchen pouring my morning coffee. I relaxed and effortlessly enjoyed my already wet diaper become warm and squishy in the back. The poopy in my diaper qualifies for a MMD- Massive Messy Diaper. Now that I am sitting here, the warmth squishy poopy diaper is so very emotionally and physically cathartic. Oh my goodness, apparently, I wasn't done, don't you just love a second unexpected mess, kind of like aftershocks.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Moochie said:

Messing my diaper is one of the simple pleasures of life. I messed my wet morning Attends Premier diaper 30 minutes ago while in the kitchen pouring my morning coffee. I relaxed and effortlessly enjoyed my already wet diaper become warm and squishy in the back. The poopy in my diaper qualifies for a MMD- Massive Messy Diaper. Now that I am sitting here, the warmth squishy poopy diaper is so very emotionally and physically cathartic. Oh my goodness, apparently, I wasn't done, don't you just love a second unexpected mess, kind of like aftershocks.

I absolutely love having a second and every a third mess in my already very messy diaper.  The bigger the mess, the better. 

• Like 1