LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Can Tell By The Profile If They Are The African Connection

All i can suggest is to put an open and honest profile on diapermates, alt.com and other sites that cater to those of us with unique interests, and hope that you find the right person. The women who enjoy this lifetyle tend to guard their privacy more carefully because of the HNG's (Horny net geeks) that pester them, so having your own profile, that shows who you eally are, would give them a chance to contact you if your ad touches them.

And don't be affraid to get out in the real world too. Many of our members have found caring and understanding partners that they have be able to share their true selves with.

Thanks for your fast reply I have done all that in the above suggestions and still waiting for baby wright I have several questions that seem to be a problem for me I noticed the diapermates is going through some problems in all the different areas of the site one is the im section I can't seem to chat like I did over a year ago on it it seems to be associated with the pop ups and is being blocked I have several and in disabled them and still the problem exist #2 One of the woman I'm tring to communicate with is lady d and she is blocked as well -is there a problem with her or did you block her by mistake she can't write or communicate with anyone from what she has said to me on my own mail #3 I noticed a real decline in the diapermates site after the crash last year can you restore it to it's original worth also I cant seem to join the chat room in the daily diaper what is the problem there ? reddog thanks for your help again I agree with you on the hng's it is a problem I would love to have a list where I could just chat with a woman any time about diapers and related subjects to them without the problems associated with the general sites in general again thanks for your ear

Archived