LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Massive messy diaper: tips

Hi everybody,

Before all, sorry for my English. As a French Frog, I'm not a professional of Shakespears's langage.

Next Week I will buy my new setup of diapers/booster and plastic pants:
-Diaper: Rearz Dinosaur Elite
-Booster: White Max
-Plastic Pant: Suprima 1205

My would be like this:

-First diaper with holes to allow fluids to goes in the second one.
-Second diaper with two booster inside.

And the plastic pants to protect me and my environnement of leaks.

I would like to have a massive mess and loose control (if possible) during the night and the day and at the same time hold it during 24h and more.
But at the same time I would like to avoid pharmaceuticals like Dulcolax or everything else. I'm not a great fan of laxative and I would prefer some more natural thing (eat tips ?)

I heard about Castor Oil, Prune Juice etc...already. But I never tried those ones, only enema.

So If you have any goods tips, you are welcome.

Bonne soirée ;)

@DiaperLover77

If you are looking for tips, and you wanted to make a mess in your diaper, and a BIG one, I would do a "fiber load" so that you have a lot of fiber, then eat stuff like prunes, raisins, and things that will help you to mess.  Using an ENEMA is not recommended, because if you do something wrong, you could cause yourself PAIN and discomfort.  Maybe @Evelyn Dellcerro could help you with some tips.  I am sure if she sees this, she would respond - she knows her STUFF :)

Good Luck!

Brian

16 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DiaperLover77

If you are looking for tips, and you wanted to make a mess in your diaper, and a BIG one, I would do a "fiber load" so that you have a lot of fiber, then eat stuff like prunes, raisins, and things that will help you to mess.  Using an ENEMA is not recommended, because if you do something wrong, you could cause yourself PAIN and discomfort.  Maybe @Evelyn Dellcerro could help you with some tips.  I am sure if she sees this, she would respond - she knows her STUFF :)

Good Luck!

Brian

Thanks for your tips.

I will prepare some special meals composed of full fiber.

I did some enema with any issue but the main problem is you can't hold it for a very long time: 15-20min depending of the quantity of water.

I hope @Evelyn Dellcerro will comes here to give me some nice tips :v 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I use a 30cc urinary catheter for an enema tube. The Balloon can be over inflated to 40 or 45cc's and helps me retain an enema long enough for it to do me any good. I put a diaper on before I open the valve because it take me so long to fill up and I always used cotton cloth diapers and plastic pants due to the amount of water I needed. I had to do that slowly or I'll start to cramp up and that's never good for me. I used this method for decades but now that I'm retired I can mostly get by with a Bisacodyl Suppository every now and then.

On 8/5/2021 at 6:02 PM, skizics said:

I use a 30cc urinary catheter for an enema tube. The Balloon can be over inflated to 40 or 45cc's and helps me retain an enema long enough for it to do me any good. I put a diaper on before I open the valve because it take me so long to fill up and I always used cotton cloth diapers and plastic pants due to the amount of water I needed. I had to do that slowly or I'll start to cramp up and that's never good for me. I used this method for decades but now that I'm retired I can mostly get by with a Bisacodyl Suppository every now and then.

Finally I ordered an enema bag (1L) it will be enought and if it's not, I will add an other liter.

And I'm happy, I found some psyllium on a Bio shop near my home. 

Very excited to try it in combination with prune/prune juice

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2021 at 11:09 AM, DiaperLover77 said:

Thanks for your tips.

I will prepare some special meals composed of full fiber.

I did some enema with any issue but the main problem is you can't hold it for a very long time: 15-20min depending of the quantity of water.

I hope @Evelyn Dellcerro will comes here to give me some nice tips :v 

I have seen this and the best I can tell you is work on your eating habits. 

Apples. Apples are a good source of fiber, with one small apple (5.3 ounces or 149 grams) providing 3.6 grams of fiber ( 2 ). ...

Prunes. Prunes are often used as a natural laxative — and for good reason. ...

Kiwi. ...

Flax seeds. ...

Pears. ...

Beans. ...

Rhubarb. ...

Artichokes.

Rice. ..

Oatmeal. ..

Wheat/white bread. ..