LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nanny goodbody and the lollipops nursery

The  young attractive maid opened the door and scowled at the man outside. He

was about 30 years old, wearing an expensive pin-stripe suit and looking extremely nervous.

'Dolly Drenchgusset, you're late!'

I'm s-sorry, Miss Lightfoot, my wife...

Shut up, you stupid little sissy baby! Get in here at once; the others were in their  baby clothes five minutes ago!' She

almost dragged him along the hall and into the changing room, where he stood meekly as he was stripped naked .

'Nanny Goodbody will be furious with you, Drenchgusset,' she said, pushing him over to a table, where he be

lay down on the cool white rubber mattress.

She began to sponge him down with warm soapy water. 'Nanny must not be kept waiting by her babies. She worked the sponge between his hairless legs over his small penis and tight little testicles all void of hair.The maid began smirking at his now fully erect penis that couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 inches at most.Miss  Victoria Lightfoot was only 24 years old but had see her fare share of cocks and came to the conclusion that the men who attended the nursery were much smaller than any of her boyfriends.Perhaps thats why many of their wives cheat on these sissies, she certainly would. The attractive blonde  flipped him over on to his tummy to wash his pert bottom. There followed a less than gentle application of a warm fluffy towel, and rubbing-in of baby oil and talc. On his back again, she pushed his legs up till his knees were beside his face.

"Have you done your number twos today?' she said sternly.

Yes thank you, Miss Lightfoot,' replied the man as the maid opened a jar of Vaseline and scooped a huge dollop out with her fingers and smeared it around his small balls , puny 4 inch erection and around his bottom.

With his legs still up, the maid laid a thick, fleecy snow-white nappy under him and lowered his bottom on to it. She folded the corners round and secured them tightly together with two large pink nappy pins. Then she went over to a huge chest of drawers labelled 'Baby Knickers', and took out a pair of lavishly-frilled pink nylon baby panties with matching lace frills across the front and back, lined with see-through plastic. Stretching out the elastic, each foot through the legs, eased them upwards, and tugged them carefully over his nappy, making sure the elastic gripped tightly in a nice snug fit.There!' she said, satisfied at last. 'I don't want to have any leaks to clean baby girl...not until after Nanny has finished with you" .

The young man was lifted into a sitting position, with his legs dangling over the edge of the table, and when Miss Lightfoot pushed the teat of a big dummy into his mouth, he sucked on it greedily and began to swing his legs to and fro. A gorgeously frilly petticoat, with at least ten layers of frothy white nylon yoked from a pretty cross-over bodice, was slipped over his head and smoothed down to hang in swishy folds around the waistband of his frilly baby rubber knickers. Then the maid brought over a large cardboard box and untied the huge pink bow, es.' She and removed the lid. Separating the en his tissue paper, she lifted out beautiful  pink baby frock in delicate satin fabric, and held it out for him  'Look what a lovely dress Nanny fl bought for you today, isn't it pretty?

The maid dangled it in front of him. 'Isn't it pretty .We have the same one for all of you, so you can be dressed so pretty when girls come to visit, we have recruited a few young students that will be part of the new baby sitting service".

The man sucked more loudly on his large pink dummy, and began to squirm his pinned a nappied bottom on the rubber mattress the humiliation of pretty girls seeing his tiny penis or dressed as a baby girl made his nappy sticky with pre-cum.

'Not that you deserve such pretty things! Look at all these frills and these dainty little pink bows. Aren't they adorable?' She ran her fingers over the  puff sleeves with their frilly lace cuffs and ran her long manicured fingers down to the hem before resting her hand gently on the front of his frilly knickers "ohh poor tiny penis is still hard in his nappy and frills"

'And here is the little bonnet. Look at the lovely wide frilly brim, isn't that sweet , and nice wide ribbons to tie in a plastic pretty bow under Baby's chin. And just I look at these adorable little baby booties: oh my goodness, the wool  feels so soft! And just wait till Baby gets his little handies into these mittens!

The maid gushed on and on until Baby Drenchgusset, frantic to be dressed in it, was bouncing up and down, kicking out his legs and dribbling profusely from his dummy.

Eventually Baby and Miss Lightfoot emerged from the changing room. Baby Drenchgusset toddled unsteadily ahead in his new baby outfit, the maid holding the reins of a pink leather baby-harness, in case he should fall. At last they came to a pink door with a bunny rabbit painted on it, and the words 'Lollipops Nursery'. Miss Lightfoot knocked and a stern female voice called, 'Enter!'

Nanny Goodbody was standing in the middle of the room, tapping the palm of her hand with a three-foot leather tawse. Sitting on tiny chairs in a row in front of her were ten frightened looking men, identically dressed in pink frilly baby dresses.

The Governess of Lollipops Nursery was an attractive, slim 40 something woman about five feet eight inches tall. She wore her long dark hair straight just past her bra and was dressed in a white silk blouse and tight black skirt.

'So! Miss Drenchgusset has decided to honour us with his august presence at last,' she said with withering sarcasm. The maid let go of the reins and the latecomer flopped down on to the thick rubber carpet, crawled towards Nanny, and began eagerly licking her black patent leather shoes. She lifted first one foot and then the other, so that he could take as much of the 4-inch pencil-thin heels into his mouth as possible, slobbering and licking frantically in an effort to assuage her anger. It did not.

She grabbed the curls of blond hair peeping from his baby bonnet and hauled him to his bootied feet. 'How dare you keep me waiting! I've had just about all the insolence I'm prepared to take from a disgusting little pervert like you,' she hissed into his ear. When I say I want you dressed up in your baby things and in my nursery at six o'clock, I mean exactly that.

'The whipping frame I think for this one, Miss Lightfoot.' The maid dragged Baby Drenchgusset over to a metal frame, bent him double over its bars and secured his wrists and ankles by means of leather straps. Meanwhile, Nanny Goodbody glowered down on the row of babies, sitting so low on their absurd little plastic chairs that one their baby dresses and frothy white petticoats were pushed up by their knees almost over their little faces, and each pair of frilly pink baby see-through covered baby knickers was fully on show

'Pay attention to this, you lot. If I'm not completely satisfied with any of you to tonight, I'll keep you all behind for a good thrashing!'

The maid had stuffed an enormous  penis-shaped dummy into Baby Drenchgusset's mouth and tied it firmly in place. His frilly dress  were lifted over his head and his frilly baby knickers and nappies pulled down. 'He's ready for you now. Madame,' said Miss Lightfoot eagerly.

Striding over to the trussed-up figure, Nanny Goodbody stood with her legs as far apart as her tight skirt would allow, and swung the tawse down on his pink buttocks. Blow after blow rained down on the quivering flesh, each one greeted by muffled squeals of pain from the helpless victim and sympathetic little jolts from the baby audience. When his bottom was covered with crimson weals, and Nanny had finally exhausted her fury,the wretched man was untied and dumped in a corner, where he lay sobbing quietly.

'Now, where was I before that little worm interrupted me?' said the governess, turning again to the other frilly babies, each of whom looked suitably shaken after the beating they had witnessed.

Oh yes, I was talking about the emails I have written about each of you, and the attached photographs of you in your sweet little baby clothes. The ones that will be sent to your wives and girlfriends  if you should dare to stop attending the nursery. Well, it seems that one of you drips is still trying to wriggle out of my clutches! The fool confessed his pathetic need to be a sissy baby to his wife, hoping she would "understand" and they could start a "new life" somewhere. She stood over one of the babies and began to fuss with the satin bow of his bonnet.

'But your very attractive wife, being a sensible woman, got in touch with me immediately, didn't she, Miss Susan Silkpanties? She insists that I continue your training. And now little Susan has to be a ridiculous frilly ickle babykins at home as well, doesn't he?'

Nanny grabbed hold of the man's ear and wrenched him to his feet.'Now your admirable wife has a new boyfriend, doesn't she, Miss Silkpanties? A real man.. big and strong and very very well endowed she tells me unlike yours , 3 inches fully hard excuse for a cock, its not a man's penis she informed me she admitted she can barely feel you inside her, what does she call it... ahhh yesss  " baby dick" doesn't she.. "BABYDICK". And at night, baby Susan is put in his pink baby cot thats next to her bed the one you used to sleep in, isn't he? Your lovely wife sent me lots of  photos of you in your cot.. some of them of you wearing your her silky white panties over your head,I expect they were nice and wet from her orgasms she had with her lover weren't they baby? Yes she told me you like to play with her  worn silky lingerie which hangs above your cot while sucking on your penis pacifier.

Baby Silkpanties began to cry.He looked over at the lovely miss Lightfoot who he secretly lusted after,she began laughing and had already seen the photos.

Aaaah! Baby Susan not like his lovely baby cot den?

Baby Silkpanties began to howl.

Really getting into the humiliation the brown eyed beauty laughingly teased the poor adult baby even more.

"Is dat cos your hands are tied to the cot sides and you are forced to kneel there on the plastic mattress above your wife's bed precious  eh , awwww and you have to watch da big rough man on top of her with his enormous thick 8 inch cock fucking her... yes fucking  your stunning wifey all night.Watching her cum on his oversize penis .She was so excited to let me look at those photos of him naked ,he's huge isn't he sweetie its the best sex she has ever had oh and those embarrassing photos of you in your pink cot with her panties over your head. And you now have a pretty teenage baby sitter who looks after you when your wifey and her boyfriend go out for the evening. Mimi isn't it ,so young and pretty, Awww poor baby, she has to change your wet nappy and always laughs at your tiny erect penis. Does she take lots of photos of you for her friends to laugh at. Susansilkpanties could only nod his head.Your wife said the Mimi loves teasing you and always make sure you wear very frilly pink satin baby knickers over your nappy and plastic pants and always chooses such short frilly pink see-through baby-doll nighties for you to wear when your wife's boyfriend stays over.Its because she wants your wife and her boyfriend to see your pretty frilly knickers,sp they will always be on show"  Its a constant reminder you are a baby girl to your wife and her lover" .I would have never thought such a young girl of  18 could be so cruel.Nothing more than you deserve .And now all her college friends know you are a sissy cuckold dont they? And what happens when baby is naughty eh ,yes your new Daddy puts you across his lap and spanks you in front of your wife and baby sitter and you cry like a little sissy baby because he spanks you so hard with his big hands.Now you like being a sissy baby girl...a cuckold ,it turns you on being their baby and watching them have sex or sometimes forced to listen to them from your newly decorated nursery, the one you share with your babysitter  when she sleeps over. They all know you play with your tiny baby peepee when your wife and boyfriend are fucking in the next room and sniffing your wife's sexy panties They can hear your plastic pants rubbing against your satin knickers  and your soft girly moans and you make baby spurts in your soft toweling nappy. Doesn't Mimi babysit a 10 year old boy ? Yes she does and told your wife that his penis is much bigger than yours ,awwww so shameful isn't it, a 10 year old having a bigger dick than you.We may have an opening for Mimi here, she sounds perfect for the babysitting service at nursery.

Susansilkpanties feelings of shame and embarrassment made his face red ,he looked once more over to Miss Lightfoot who was now laughing uncontrollably at his sissy cuckold status.She could only imagine how humiliating it must be for him not only being forced to see his sexy wife have sex with a man with a much bigger penis but a man that spanks him.Miss Lightfoots panties became wet imagining that large thick cock hammering away at her own young tight vagina.Size matters in her opinion.

He put his woolly mittened hands over his face and sobbed uncontrollably. Nanny turned to the miss Lightfoot who was still laughing and blushing wondering if any one could tell her panties were now soaked. 'Put this one in a knicker-bag with Baby Drenchgusset, and make sure they kiss and cuddle together like sweet little perverts". 

As the pitiful cry-baby was hauled away, Nanny Goodbody turned once again to the remaining members of her nappy nursery class. Each of the little dears was sitting bolt upright, straining desperately to look utterly babyish. One frilly fool in particular, wriggling squirt and jerking his little arms frantically, looked especially ludicrous. 'Aaaah! Ickle Wendy Waterworks feeling extwa babyish, is she?' She pulled him up, and carried him over to a proper grown-up chair and sat down with the baby on her ample lap.

'Baby didums having a nice suck- suck on his ickle dum-dums den?' her Baby Waterworks was indeed chewing the rubber teat as though his life he depended on it Nanny took hold of the huge pink plastic ring and wiggled it playfully before pulling it out with a plop.

nice Didums is a vewy important man in da big gwown-up wowld, aren't oo babykins, oo is a bank manager, aren't oo?'

In fact he is Nanny Goodbody's own bank manager and when he found out about the nursery he got so excited didn't she?, 'Yeth Nanny'

'Yeth oo are! And oo goeth to da big important offithe wiv woverly thoft nappieth and fwilly panteth under ow twoutherth, don't you.Ooooh yeth Nanny, me do!' squeaked the very important man, squirming his nappy-clad bottom on her lap.

'And oo do woverly warm baby wetties in ow woverly thoft nappieth, don' oo?'

Yeth Nanny! Yeth yeth! Me do wettieth when da nithe ladieth athk ickle me for da overdwaft.'

Nanny laughed, and remembered her own first meeting with Wendy Waterworks at the bank. How pompous he was behind his big desk. But she knew immediately that he was pissing himself, just at the moment when she asked for a loan.After he told her about his sissy side She walked out with a nice fat bank balance, due to a suddenly acquired life-time subscription to the Lollipops Nursery for big babies.

She gave the ridiculous man a hug, as though feeling actual maternal love for the poor fool, rather than utter contempt. After all, bank managers are useful people to keep sweet.

Nanny Goodbody turned to her maid. 'Get my feeding bra ready, my dear, and the milk dispenser for the others.

Miss Lightfoot was very busy for the next few minutes. She got the brassiere from a drawer and inserted a nozzle on the milk dispenser - a large glass tank fitted on a wall of the nursery - into a tube between the huge melon shaped foam inserts of the flesh coloured latex cups. Turning a tap, she waited for the two false tits to become hard and springy as they became engorged with about a gallon each of warm, sweetened milk. Then she squeezed the big latex nipples, to check that milk flowed out freely, and carried it, not without difficulty, to Miss Goodbody. Together they strapped the heavy load round Nanny's already ample bust, the weight mostly taken by straps buckled to the back of the chair. The Governess as Lollipops Nursery looked like some grotesquely over-endowed freak, appropriately enough in this company. Baby. Waterworks, still on Nanny's lap, began gurgling and dribbling with excitement.

Miss Lightfoot returned to the milk dispenser. A dozen flexible rubber tubes extended from the base of the tank, fitted at their free ends with large dummy teats, and one of these was pushed in the mouth of each baby.

All ready, Madame,' she called, standing by the tank.

Well done, my dear,' said Nanny Now remember, all of you, I want guzzling of your nice warm milk. Any baby who slows down for an instant will get a thrashing! And don't you dare to start wetting yourselves till I give permission. I can see all of your baby knickers from here, and they're transparent when wet, so I will know if a single drop goes into your nappy. Miss Lightfoot will be feeling you regularly as well.

'Turn it on now, my dear,' she added to the maid, who immediately opened the tap, and the babies began sucking the sweet comforting liquid through their dummy teats. Nanny lifted the the bank manager's head up to one of the nipples of her feeding bra and pushed it into his eager mouth.  'Aaaaah! Ickle baby didums have a e on woverly thuck of mummy's tittie-tit,' she lass cooed, as the greedy baby began to squeeze the rubber nipple between his  lips and lap the sweet oozing fresh milk- down his throat. Nanny rocked him  gently back and forth. Miss Lightfoot walked along the row of babies to make sure that their each mouths were working away nicely. The Lollipops Nursery was filled with the  sound of squelchy baby sucking.

A mere ten minutes or so had  elapsed when the first signs of discomfort appeared. Some of the babies began to squirm in their little chairs, so that the sound of rustling baby petticoats was added to the sucking and slurping of little mouths on rubbery teats. Wendy Waterworks began to rock faster as he gulped and guzzled and pressed his nose against the warm pink tit.

Gradually the squirming and rocking milk became more urgent. The maid peered closely at each of them, slapping the bare legs of any slackers until they speeded up their sucking. Baby Waterworks had drained the contents little of one breast, and was sucking desperately to get a mouthful, so Nanny pulled out the nipple, lifted him round to the other tit and pushed the new teat into his mouth.The sound of chairs sliding over the rubber carpet could be heard now. Baby bottoms began to bounce up and down on their little seats. With suspicious of the deceitful perverts, Miss Lightfoot put her hand down each of their baby knickers, to check that all the nappies were still bone dry. The babies began to emit helpless grunting noises with the increasing strain, tightening sphincters and clenching buttocks.

'Remember! Not a drop till I say so.' shouted Nanny, holding tightly on to Baby Waterworks with both arms while he thrashed about on her lap. Every baby face was a bright pink colour now, and legs were kicking frantically in the air.

Keep it in, keep it in, do you hear! WE she barked above the cacophony of banging chairs, rustling plastic lined baby panties and dresses , grunts and sucking noises.The babies were quite beside themselves now. One after the other they tumbled off their little chairs and lay wriggling on the rubber floor , thrashing like maniacs.

Miss Lightfoot feeling their nappies as best she could as they jiggled up and down. Miss Waterworks seemed to be having a fit. Still sucking on the huge tittie, his crimson baby face streaming with sweat, he was flinging himself about in a frenzy. Nanny Goodbody realised that these cretins would give themselves heart attacks rather than disobey her.

All right!' she shouted above the din at last. 'At the count of ten you can do it! One... two... three..,' she drawled slowly, 'four... five... six...' It seemed to go on forever. 'Seven... eight... nine... wait for it... ten. Now wet yourselves, you disgusting ridiculous perverted little shits!

A huge groan of relief filled the Nursery. Arms and legs were flung outwards and the frilly babies went utterly limp. Steaming hot piss gushed from little baby cocks and poured into thick fleecy nappies in seemingly endless torrents. Nanny could hear the bank manager's pissing quite clearly. Within seconds, he had completely drenched his nappy, and it was streaming into his plastic baby pants and frillies.

Miss Lightfoot putting her ear close to one frilly crotch after another, heard their piss bubbling and frothing and pouring into warm pools inside tight elastic-legged knickers. The pissing went on and on, as the babies lolled back helplessly, giving out long-drawn out sighs of utterly blissful relief. Despite all the maid's earlier efforts to prevent any leakage, the growing pressure on plastic pants eventually proved too great, and the piss burst through leg-elastic leg openings slurped over frilly nylon pantie waistbands and flowed into steaming pools on the rubber floor.

At last a peaceful silence fell on Lollipops Nursery Nanny Goodbody smiled with satisfaction, and for a few minutes allowed her precious babies to slither in their piss puddles, and wallow

in the heavenly warm soggy wet nappy-feelings they loved so much.

Mimi the baby sitter and her friend

Did you get my text pictures of him ...I told you I was babysitting a sissy adult baby .He looks so silly in those pink frilly baby girl clothes but they suit him entirely because his dick is so tiny. Thats why his wife is gong out to meet another man.You can come with me next time I babysit him and see for your self.She will pay us both to look after him.

Emmerdale-cast-Leanna-and-Gabby-1831808.jpg

Yes don't worry I will make sure I will find him in something  babyish and  frilly.I will make him look so  cute in those pink baby clothes tonight especially if you are coming back with your new boyfriend.I'm sure your baby husband won't mind.Will you be introducing your boyfriend to your husband ....I mean baby girl? , really oh my god how exciting I bet he will wet his nappy when he sees how tall he is. My friend is coming  over to help ,she cant wait to see your baby girl she finds it quite disturbing but intriguing as I do and what you are paying is more than double what I normally get paid.

leanna.jpg

"Oh my god you mean to say he likes being a sissy cuckold and is happy to be spanked across your boyfriends lap .... thats so funny ,does it turn him on ?.Very  weird but then he is a bit of a wimp so I can understand why you need a real man.I hope you dont mind me saying this but his penis...its well sooo tiny even when erect it looks like a toddlers ,its so thin and puny and must be under 3 inches.Why is it so small... I thought the average size was around 6 inches for a man" ?

1_Families-are-torn-apart-and-lives-are-changed-forever-when-a-character-is-murdered-in-Emmerdale-next.jpg

Wife's freshly worn and cum stained panties

th.jpg

Yes I'm going out again to meet him.We are going for a few drinks then I'm going to drag him back here so he can fuck my brains out.If you are a good baby you can watch.Mimi will be here in a minute ,she will find you something pretty and babyish to wear for bed because I have told her  he's dying to see what you look like...so far he's only seen the photos of you in your baby clothes.

sissybabysusie_6ebee5e35b4636eef50eed9c990f66ae.jpg.8a538023f80841934ad750046eb604dc (1).jpg

"You are pathetic I dont have time to change your wet nappy now so Mimi will change you later tonight.I expect she will be happy to change you in front of my lover ,she quite likes teasing and making you blush"

sissybabysusie_b98731ce2e723a8ca9fe563fc2fdb937.thumb.jpg.0166000060f22a5c707b99e3045c4676.jpg

"Thanks Mimi for babysitting my husband tonight.We won't be too long just a few drinks and oh yes he will be stopping the night so you can put my baby husband in the cot in my room.Yes I'm very excited I have not been with another man since me and my baby girl hubby got married .I know I'm in for a good night, his body is amazing .He text me some naked pics of him earlier and er.. lets just say he's much more bigger ...more than twice my hubbies size if you know what I mean" .

"Any more trouble and I shall ask him to put you across his knee...oh well okay then looks like you want him to give you a spanking, shall I ask  Mimi to come and watch? Yes she will take plenty of photos and send them to her friends".

sissybabysusie_07473866e73258100d028d5b9255c92f.thumb.jpg.104b7b7dede0a34c8406059a514aa4a0.jpg

sissybabysusie_b98731ce2e723a8ca9fe563fc2fdb937.thumb.jpg.0166000060f22a5c707b99e3045c4676.jpgsissybabysusie_995b2f8f3d5c8051ba632ed6f3eb0414.thumb.jpg.12ebec91ae408bb41b49d22a9207327e.jpg

susansilkpanties dressed for bed by Mimi just before his wife returns with her new lover
large.tumblr_pnwg87vLBa1rkbqkho1_540.jpg.b42f8d8526e8ca0ee99884a3ba825aa1.jpg

Mimi would you and your friend like to change his nappy for me ..oh thank you yes I don't mind if you take some pics of him but not of his face I dont want too many people knowing I'm married to a pathetic babydicked sissy adult baby its embarrassing enough as it is.

Such pretty frilly baby knickers Mimi chose for you to wear .She's just popped home to bring on of her  matching short baby-doll nightie for you to wear.

sissybabysusie_92ae872ac7f9bf1b4621cd394039ca11.jpg

That baby dick is so tiny hun you can't blame your wife for seeing other men .I'm sorry but I would have to cheat on you if I was married to a sissy adult baby especially one with a baby size dick."I have brought one of my pink baby-doll nighties for you to wear ,you will look so cute in it baby girl"

emmerdale-2-leanna-cavanagh-cafe-1593259818.jpg.1b81a42ab9ee575a3459c0bd228a97b8.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

sissybabysusie D6k2FjzUcAAJJe-.thumb.jpeg.a2657aa608898040f27715a1c85cc0d2.jpegD6k32V8UwAAwR8_.thumb.jpeg.d76702d7a3a87e307ae4c3a0b0f15f90.jpegnmmmcc4.thumb.jpeg.6cfe0b309788b66b31d10960918a1ebb.jpegPhoto-3mnhh.thumb.jpeg.6b787493165c6ace88f224485e5ae6fb.jpegPhoto-5.thumb.jpeg.01e06a9355fcf64e34640945dc587759.jpegPhoto-6.thumb.jpeg.b01f5ee6f19a97a242335a25d4e07f27.jpeg

1 minute ago, sissysusie1 said:

sissybabysusie D6k2FjzUcAAJJe-.thumb.jpeg.a2657aa608898040f27715a1c85cc0d2.jpegD6k32V8UwAAwR8_.thumb.jpeg.d76702d7a3a87e307ae4c3a0b0f15f90.jpegnmmmcc4.thumb.jpeg.6cfe0b309788b66b31d10960918a1ebb.jpegPhoto-3mnhh.thumb.jpeg.6b787493165c6ace88f224485e5ae6fb.jpegPhoto-5.thumb.jpeg.01e06a9355fcf64e34640945dc587759.jpegPhoto-6.thumb.jpeg.b01f5ee6f19a97a242335a25d4e07f27.jpeg

Sissybabysusie  aka Susansilkpanties dressed and laid in his cot while his very attractive wife is being pleasured by another man in the master bedroom,At least he has her wet cummy panties to smell while his tiny erect 3 inches strains in the confines of his cloth Terry nappy and pink satin frills of his baby girl knickers.This is the life of a cuckold sissy adult baby .

• Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...