LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DAY 1

Marisol

Today I traded my queen size mattress for a twin and purchased rails for the bed. I am so excited to sleep in a DIY crib~~! I was also due for new sheets so I got some cool safari themed ones that I am really looking forward to sleeping in. I also stocked up on baby food and drank formula from my baba for the first time since I was a baby. I feel like a totally new person expressing this side and letting it out. I'm curious if anyone else can relate? 

Actually, you might have done better keeping the queen. If you look at a real baby crib, the length to width proprtions are more like afull-size bed or queen than like a crib..

Now what you need is a full-size rubber sheet. If you use a cloth bottom sheet, and that was not always the case, you need a smaller sheet that you lay across the mattress where your hops are. This is called a "draw" sheet over the bottom sheet. THEN you can say you sleep in a crib. How did you get crib-syle rails?

This is what I sleep on with two of my dollies

mybed.jpg

I got the twin mattress today and set up the mobile. Everything is coming together SO wonderfully. I can't wait to get the bed rails this weekend and have my new crib actually start feeling like a crib. Maybe I will post pictures> ?

Where can you get white crib-side rails. I have not found them on Ebay