LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(This story is part of an art trade with Patricktricks on DA, so credit to them for the base idea. I don't normally do furry stuff so it was a bit of a challenge. I hope it works well for you anyway)

"I don't belong in here, I don't belong in here," the former assistant mayor said as she hugged her legs and rocked back and forth. "They are the savages, not me. I don't belong here..."

It was a mantra that had become common to her since she was first put into the small, grey cell that was now her home. "I was in the right, it was the right thing to do, better for all of us..." she continued as she began to suck at the end of her own hoof.

It was a train of thought she knew she shouldn't go down. It never ended well when she went there, and she knew soon she'd be sniffling and crying on her bed, looking as pathetic as they all thought she was from the beginning. However, she also told herself it was right, and when her mood was in the wrong place, she couldn't help.

"I don't belong here, they do. I..."

A loud clang came from the door to her cell. She jumped up and looked at a tall feline in a guard's uniform. "Miss Bellwether, talking to ourselves again, are we?"

Bellwether snarled. "That's MAYOR Bellwether to you."

The guard laughed. "Not anymore. It's prisoner Dawn Bellwether to me, and you don't make much of an impressive mayor crying in your bed like that."

The sheep kept glaring at her. "I still got further then you. I was at the top- second in the city! And that was with all the hurdles that comes with being a sheep in a city run by predators." She made a look of disgust. "Unlike you. All the advantages, and here you are, a prison guard! Seems fitting for a savage creature."

"Mhmmm," the guard replied. "You know we aren't all just mindlessly violent. We can be kind and caring as well."

"As if! No savage predator could take care of anything. They are all just destroy, destroy, destroy. Dumb beasts. That is why I was right to try to take control."

She smiled. "Ohhh I think you'd be surprised about that." She cocked her head to the side and hit the bars with her baton again. "Anyway, once again I came to offer to take you out of solitary. You've been in here long enough, and are able to go back into general."

Bellwether's look of superiority turned to one of fear. "Out there... with them!? No! Are you insane! You don't know how cruely they would treat me! They just hate anyone like me no matter what I do!"

The guard leaned in closer. "Oh do they? You mean all those animals you called violent savages and looked down on? Those are the ones who are mean to you no matter what."

Bellwether gulped and nodded.

The guard continued. "You know, maybe I should bring you out anyway. We are basically doing you a favor by letting you stay in here. We don't have to, this isn't your assigned cell. We could just put you back in with the rest of them, see what they think of your opinions. Perhaps we could even tell them about all the things you've been saying..."

"No! No! Please no! I.. AAA!" Bellwether looked down at her prison jumper, and noticed a damp spot. "No no no," she said again for an entirely different reason. She put both hands to her waist as she wet herself out of fear. She looked up pleadingly at the guard. "Please don't do that. Please let me stay here where its safe from those beasts. You have no idea how savage..." she stopped, remembering the person she was speaking to was one of the "predators" as well. "Please don't," she whimpered, and finished.

The guard laughed again. "Awww I'm sorry little sheep, didn't mean to scare you that much. Tell you what, I'll go get you a clean jumper, and we will let you stay in here a bit longer, ok? Nice and safe. A poor cute widdle lamb like you can't handle it out there with the mean savages." She turned to walk away.

"Don't talk to me like...!" She began, then stopped herself. "Alright, thank you."

Bellwether woke up slowly, feeling the family softness of her blanket and footed pajamas.

"Mph," she said and rolled over to her side, feeling her diaper crinkle as she did. It sloshed a bit, she could feel that she had wet herself overnight, but it didn't feel like it had leaked.

There was a stuffed sheep doll beside her. She grabbed a hold of it and pulled it close, then suckled a bit on her pacifier. Though she was awake, her mommy wasn't there yet, so she knew it wasn't time to get up. No issue as she was still relaxing, and there was no way out of the crib anyway.

"Hi there sweetie! What a good little lamb, sleeping all through the night!" Her mommy said, filling Bellwether's heart with glee.

Her mommy turned on her light and came to the crib. Bellwether felt hands grabbing her on either side. "Lets check that diaper of yours sweetie, to see if you had an accident! Then we can have breakfast, ok?"

"Yes mommy," she said through her pacifier. She nodded enthusiastically, then looked up.

She started back. The face staring back at her wasn't what she expected. It didn't look like her mommy. In fact, it wasn't a sheep at all. Instead, it was a giant cat. Was it a lynx? A tiger? Bellwether hadn't learned all the animals yet, but she knew it was a predator, and those were to be feared.

Except... she wasn't scared. Not at all. Instead, she felt the same comforting feeling she always wanted to feel with her parents. She tried to think, and couldn't put any other face to the name "mommy," all the kept coming up was this same cat. She knew she recognized the cat, but couldn't think of any other name then that. Of course she told herself, that is my mommy. She smiled, and let herself be lifted.

"Uh oh, looks like someone wet her diaper! Well, we can get you changed, but I don't think you are quite ready to try pull ups yet anyway, are you?"

She shook her head. "No mommy," she said. Of course not, she thought, I'm just a little baby, and this is my mommy, here to take care of me. This cat, my mommy... she is my mommy... she is my mommy... Strange colors swirled at the edge of her vision.

• Like 3

Bellwether woke up with a gasp to a dark cell. She heard something fall and land on the sheets as she gasped, but her mind was too distracted to think of what it was.

What a strange dream, she thought, and wondered what it meant. It wasn't just strange, it was humiliating. Why would she dream of herself as a baby with that... that mommy.

She shook her head at the intrusive thought. That savage beast mom... that abused her took care of her... in that awful cell...home. She shook her head. Why were these thoughts coming up? 

She tried to remember what had happened before she slept. Of course, she thought. She had wet herself, and her mommy GUARD had given her new clothes. Of course she had that dream, with an experience as humiliating as that it would be expected. It wasn't her fault of course, that guard... mommy... had tormented her and tried to frighten her. It was her mommy's 

She shouted in disgust. Why did that thought keep coming up in her head? It was her mom... GUARD's fault. Not hers. Savage, wild predators loved to terrify innocent sheep.

She breathed heavily to calm herself. After that she had been given dinner, then... She cocked her head to the side. She couldn't remember. She decided she must be more tiered then she thought and rolled over to try to get back to sleep.

Were the jail bars always that close? She thought. They were inches from her face. She reached out to touch them, then started back.

They weren't her normal prison bars. Those had been made out of steel, these were made out of wood, and they were right at the side of her bed. She looked around herself. There were large headboards at the foot and head, with tall wooden bars right on either side of her...

Crib. The thought came into her head without even trying for it. This wasn't her normal bed, this was a crib. It seemed to be sized for a baby elephant. Or a full grown sheep, she thought.

She gulped. Was this another strange dream? She pinched herself and yelped. No, it was real. She began to panic.

She ran a hand over her clothes. Yesterday she had been given a new outfit after she wet herself, but these couldn't be it. She wore full pajamas, blue with pictures of toys on them, and made out of a soft cotton. She put a hand on either side of herself to sit up, and stopped when one hit something small and plastic. She lifted it up slowly and stopped to see a large pacifier, and realized it had been what had fallen from her mouth when she first gasped that morning.

"No, no no! what's going on?!" she said out loud. She had woken up in a new room, sleeping in a crib, suckling a pacifier, and dressed as a...

A baby. The thought popped into her head again. Then she remembered the dream. Waking up as a baby, sucking a pacifier, wearing footed pajamas and a soaking wet- She closed her eyes and reached down. To her horror, she confirmed her fear. Whoever had put her here had made her wear a diaper, though thankfully it was dry.

Her stomach turned. As her mind went down that track, she realized she had no idea how long she had been asleep for, or vitally, how long it had been she she had gone to the bathroom, and she had another urgent problem growing. The last time was... she blushed. The last time she could remember going was when she wet herself. Now, however much longer later, if she didn't find a way out she'd do the same thing, but inside the diaper.

"Help!" she shouted out loud, then stopped. Whoever did this to her was probably nearby, and might be the only one. Calling for help would do nothing except alert them to the fact she was awake. She needed to take stock of her surroundings and think of a plan to escape.

She looked around the room. In the dim light she saw toys, a diaper changing table, a bouncer, and a plastic potty. Much as she expected, it was giant nursery, or more, a regular sized nursery for a larger breed of animal that managed to fit the adult sheep just fine. More importantly, there was one door, and a window with a blind over it, from which the light came in.

The first thing she had to do was get out of the crib. After that, she could try either the door or the window. The window made more sense, as the door probably ran back into the house where her kidnapper stood.

She looked around the crib. There was a blanket, a pillow, and multiple stuffed animals. To get out, she needed to get as close to the top of the giant crib bars as she could, climb the rest, then find a way down.

She threw the stuffed animals into one corner and stood on them. That brought her about half way up the crib bars, making the top almost in reach. Satisfied with herself, she walked back down, grabbed the blanket with both hands, and pulled. It gave some resistance, but she walked around the corners and yanked them. 

Soon the blanket was free, and she twisted it into a rope. Finally, she grabbed her pillow and threw it over the top of the bars, watching where it landed.

"Yes!" She said, then covered her mouth. "Yes," she repeated in a whisper. The pillow had landed exactly where she wanted, where she'd land if she fell.

She grabbed the blanket rope and slung it over her shoulder, then climbed up the stuffed animals. She grabbed hold of the bars with her hooves and pulled herself up. When she was over the top she tied the rope around it and lowered herself down, then dropped the last few feet onto the pillow. She landed as softly as she could and smiled to herself. One problem down.

She grunted and doubled over. To her dismay, a slow, quiet fart escaped into her diaper. Her stomach was still turning, and the drop had jolted it around enough to make it worse. If she didn't get out soon, she would have a far bigger problem.

She looked at the window to see if she could use it as an escape route. It was just above the changing table, and there were shelves beneath it for diapers and toys that made a convenient ladder. She climbed it, then lifted the blinds.

The sun had just begun to rise, and she could see for miles. The building was on the side of a hill, and there was a drop off beneath the window the lead to miles of forest, and beyond that, mountains. Any hope of signaling for help was gone. Worse still, though it didn't seem difficult to pull the window down, the other side and a series of steel bars.

She tsked. That was out. She climbed back down and ran to the door.

The handle was well above her head. She raised her hands up up and jumped, but couldn't reach it. She tsked again, and looked around the room. She spotted a toy box, grabbed it, and put it under. She climbed up and turned.

There was a click, but nothing happened. 

"Goddamn it..." she said. No way out. Whoever had trapped her here had planned ahead. She knew she should have expected that, but was never sure with predators, who, she thought, acted mainly on instinct.

So someone wanted her here, locked in a nursery, dressed as a baby. Why? Some kind of revenge plan? Were they just insane, and confused her because of her size?

Either way, she was trapped in here until they came. Which meant that other problem was going to come into play soon. She looked down at her stomach, which was getting worse.

She began pacing around the room and rubbing her stomach. Maybe this was part of their plan. Put her in a diaper, lock her in nursery, and wait. Maybe they even fed her something. What were her options there?

In the center of the room was a small, plastic potty, the kind normally used for toilet training toddlers. She cringed at the thought- out there in the open, nothing covering it, no flush. However, the only other option was the diaper, and that was even further out.

Her stomach grumbled. It was getting close, she'd have to make a decision soon or she'd be stuck with a messy diaper. She walked over to the potty and gave it a disgusted look.

"Hello!" She shouted in desperation. She knew whoever was there was probably the captor, but at least they might give her another option. "Is anyone out there!?"

No answer. She waited a minute, then called again, with less confidence. Still no response.

She sighed, pulled down her pants and diapers, and contemplated the next step. She blushed furiously at what she was about to do, but she had no other option. Her stomach grumbled again, and she felt tears forming. With a sob, she sat down, and began.

The humiliating ordeal was even worse then she expected. She began crying at the thought almost immediately after she began and felt like gagging every moment.

"Ah so you made it to the potty?" a voice said.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, fire07 said:

I never thought I'd like a zootopia fanfic so much but this is super adorable.

thanks! And yes its not my normal take but the story is fun :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Bellwether screamed and looked over. 

It took her a second to recognize the cat without her uniform. Instead, she was wearing a long green dress and had her hands on her hips in a motherly pose. "Awww sweetie, have you been crying?"

"Mommy?" Bellwether said, then gasped and covered her mouth. Where had THAT come from?

The cat smiled and walked toward her. "Its ok sweetie, you can call me that. My names actually Sarah but you never cared to learn it, and Mommy works better. You are my baby after all."

"Well yeah..." the thought slid into her mind as if it was natural, and it took her a second to react to it. "What? No I'm not!"

"Oh no? You used that little potty like one," she grabbed Bellwether from her sides and lifted her up.

"HEY! WHAT?! Put me down!"

"No no little baby, someone needs to clean you," she said in an obnoxiously happy voice. 

"Where are you taking me?" Bellwether said, though she was scared that she already knew the answer. She struggled and squirmed, but found herself helpless in the far larger cats hands. She took her to the changing table and lay her down.

"NO!" Bellwether said. "You can't do this! This is so wrong!"

"Well someone needs to clean that little butt of yours after the mess you made!" She lay Bellwether on the table and tied her hands to the side of it.

"Please, I can do it! Don't do this its so... AAA!" Bellwether screamed as Sarah wiped her bottom.

"Well someone has to! A little baby like you always needs someone." 

Bellwether cringed. "Eww no please don't. Its so gross!" she whimpered.

"Thats ok sweetie. A good mommy like me can take care of a baby no matter what."

"No savage predator could take care of anything. They are all just destroy, destroy, destroy. Dumb beast!" The memory came back to her. "Is that what this is about? Please! I'm sorry! Predators can take care of people! Let me go and I'll never say that again!" She continued to struggle but found herself helpless as the cat wiped her like a baby.

"Awww whiny baby. Here," she took a pacifier and shoved it in Bellwether's mouth, then went back to cleaning. "Suckle that and be a good baby. It will help keep you calm."

"OHHH NO NO NO!" Bellwether moaned from behind her pacifier. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine herself elsewhere. I'm still in the prison and this is all a dream... wait no I'm still mayor and prison is a dream! I never had to go to prison with those dangerous predators because I was always safe with my Mom... NO! I'm in control and mayor and mommy doesn't need to change my diapers because I'm a big enough girl to... NO! I don't wear diapers and she isn't my mommy!

As soon as it begun, the ordeal was over. Sarah took out another diaper, decorated with colorful pacifiers and bottles, and lay it underneath her. She covered her with powder and taped the diaper on, then buttoned the flap of her onesie up, effectively trapping her in the humiliating plastic prison.

She untied Bellwether and picked her up.

"What are you going to do to me?" Bellwether asked.

"Isn't it obvious?"

Bellwether shook her head.

"I'm going to take care of you! Keep you diapered, change you, spank you if you are naughty and tuck you in at night. Then you'll learn that us predators can be gentle and take care of things, and perhaps lose some of your sense of superiority." She held Bellwether at arms length and swung her around like a doll.

"NO! Please I'm sorry!"

"Ah ah ah, its ok baby girl. Lets go have some num nums, ok? Breakie time!" She carried the diapered sheep out of the nursery.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

As with the nursery, the rest of the house seemed huge to Bellwether. The halls were wide and tall enough to fit someone several times her height, and the stairs she was carried down were each half as tall as she was. Even if she could get out of the cat's grasp, simply moving around a house made for a species larger then herself would be difficult.

Sarah carried her through a golden painted living room and into a plain white, tiled kitchen. "Oh god," Bellwether said, covering her eyes as she saw the massive high chair they were walking towards. She was still blushing from the diaper change and from being carried, and she could tell the day was about to get even more humiliating. 

She felt herself being lowered and settled with a crunch in her diaper on a hard wood surface, then heard something clack in front of her. She opened her eyes and confirmed she was sitting in the high chair, locked in place, and more then her own height off the ground. The cat tied a bib around her neck, and she put her hands on her head. "Oh god what now," she whined.

Sarah tsked. "Now now, don't complain. We're going to have a nice delicious breakfast for the little baby. I stocked up on everything we'll need." 

"I hope you remembered I'm not a bloodthirsty animal," Bellwether replied sardonically.

She shook her finger at her. "Don't be naughty. I got you some nice grains and grasses." The guard reached into her fridge and made good on her promise, piling the plants into a cup.

"Oh no no why? That's just rubbing it in," Bellwether said as she realized what the cup was. Sarah only smiled and continued working, turning the cup upside down onto a blender. She hit a button and turned the plants into a sickly green sludge, which she then put in a bowl in front of the sheep.

"Open wide for the Rabbit Express little one!" She said, pushing a spoon toward the Bellwether's mouth.

"No please just let me mph..." Bellwether was cut off as a spoonful was shoved into her mouth. She cringed at the taste and spit it out, then hacked "What is that?"

"HEY! Bad baby! Here," she took another spoon and pushed it toward Bellwether.

"No! Leave me alone!" Bellwether closed her mouth and turned her head.

She folded her arms and backed up. "Would you rather have a spanking?"

Bellwether's complaint stuck in her throat. "You can't do th...." She looked at the giant cat, glaring down at her and with muscles bulging. "You wouldn't." The cat raised an eyebrow and glared more. Bellwether shook her head. "You wouldn't! You said I was a baby, you don't spank babies!"

"Yes but I do spank disobedient little brats who are old enough to know better but still ended up in prison, then in pampers, and now in a pout."

"Well... you won't. I was the mayor! And I, hey!"

The rest was cut off as the cat shoved her pacifier in her mouth and dragged her roughly and unceremoniously out of the high chair.

"NO! WHat are you... you can't! NO!" The  former mayor turned diapered captive began to shout and squirm as she was flung over the cat's knees and her newfound status was repeatedly reinforced over her backside. 

"OW OW OW! Let me go you... OW! How dare you! OW! You mindless viscous predator!" Though they were the same age, the massive size difference equated to a huge difference in strength that was in full display in the smacks. Her squirming amounted to nothing as a casually resting hand was more then she could lift, and even with her thick diapers the other arm was strong enough to leave a mark.

The cat merely shook her head and kept spanking. "You really think that is a good attitude to take right now, diaper girl?"

"You can't! OW! Do this to me! You are less OW! DON"T CALL ME OW! THAT!"

"You sad, helpless little baby," the cat continued as she spanked. "You think you are so smart but you don't realize I'm not stopping while you insult me like that." She spanked harder and faster.

Soon the sheep's complaints turned to wordless shouts, then crying. Her struggling slowed and she hung helpless as the cat continued to beat her backside into submission. When she was satisfied that Bellwether had given up, Sarah gave her another final flurry of smacks before slowing and stopping.

"Now, pathetic, helpless little baby, have you learned your lesson?" she asked.

"Uh huh," Bellwether nodded.

"Good," she said, and flipped the sheep up to sit on her lap. Bellwether moaned in pain as her bottom settled down, but didn't dare struggle. She pulled the sheep in close for a hug as Bellwether sniffled. "There there sweetie. That's alright. Remember, Mommy doesn't spank you because she doesn't like you, but because she wants to take care of you and you need to learn your lesson."

Another sarcastic comment came to Bellwether's head, but her still aching bottom warned it away.

The wildcat pushed her back and put a finger under her nose. "Now, mommy still loves her baby, I have had enough of your attitude. You were always looking down on others and thinking you are better then us, lording us over with your assistant mayor position. Not even prison changed that, so I am going to. I'm going to turn you into the diaper filling little sub to deserve to be. I'm going to strip all that fake, unearned dignity, treat you like a two year old, feed you, change your diapers, and spank you if you misbehave. If getting fed in high chairs, carried around and pushed in strollers, and finally crawling around in your loaded pampers begging me for a diaper change doesn't also change your attitude, nothing will. Meanwhile, you are going to learn exactly how well a "mindless predator" can take of things, because my helpless little baby won't be doing a single adult thing for herself. Got it?" She emphasized the point by wagging her finger under Bellwether's tear soaked nose.

"Uh huh," Bellwether managed, though the words made her want to cry even more.

"Good. Glad we had this chat." She hugged Bellwether close, then wiped the tears off her face. "Now be a good baby and sit in your high chair while I feed you. Ok?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes mommy," she said, blushing.

The cat smiled. "Now, what are you? Remember what I said you were?"

"I... A baby?" Bellwether offered.

"Good baby. Now, breakfast time!"

The diapered sheep whined as Sarah swung her around and carried her back to the high chair. She set her roughly on the chair, and Bellwether was almost grateful for the padding in her diaper cushioning her sore backside. Sarah locked the tray in place and replaced the bowl of disgusting, unappetizing mush.

"Now, be a good baby and let mommy feed you," Sarah said as she scooped up a spoonful. 

Bellwether cringed, but nodded. "Yes Mommy."

"Good baby." She laughed. "Sorry, I mean good pathetic, helpless little baby."

Sarah began feeding her spoonful after spoonful. She made mocking airplane and train noises as she shoved them into her mouth, making the ordeal even more humiliating.

Mom... Sarah can't do this. Bellwether told herself. This is so humiliating! Lifting me to a high chair, feeding me... Its a good thing mommy is here to take care of me like this. Bellwether caught herself as the thought forced its way into here head. NO! I'm grown adult! This is so humiliating! ITs so embarrassing that I need Mommy to do this because I can't... NO!

Bellwether shook her head. Why did those thoughts keep coming up? She tried to think back to how she got there and the strange dreams she had the night before. The visions of herself being taken care of as a baby by this same cat, the feelings that it was "normal", and finally the strange colors... what did it all mean?

• Like 1

"Ah ah, be a good baby and keep eating!" Sarah said as Bellwether stopped to think, snapping her out of her own head.

She shoved another spoonful. Bellwether felt her stomach groaning and expanding as she ate. 

She groaned. "Mommy, I'm not hungry anymore," she said desperately, cursing herself for how naturally the humiliating title came off her tongue.

"Tsk tsk baby, barely halfway through. You have to finish it all if you want to grow up to be big and strong!" She teased, she wasn't really going to make her eat all that food.

She pushed another spoonful in, and Bellwether swallowed. "Mommy! Please! I can't eat any more!" She begged. As if to emphasize her point, her stomach grumbled loudly. If Mommy keeps force-feeding me I'm going to have another messy diaper right after... She shuddered. THAT was a thought she didn't want. She almost forgot to hate herself that she naturally thought of her abuser as "Mommy."

"Alright then. Drink your bottle and we'll call it good, alright?" She held a bottle of milk and put it in Bellwether's mouth.

Bellwether rolled her eyes and suckled. It was much easier then eating the mush, and she drank it as quickly as she could. "Alright mommy, done."

"Good. Then its play time!" The cat lifted her out of her high chair. Bellwether groaned and her stomach grumbled as she was folded over in her arms, and a humiliating fat escaped into her diaper.

Sarah laughed. "Whew! Gassy baby already! Good thing we have you in your diapers!" She carried her out of the kitchen and into a carpeted living room with a couch and a giant tv.

"Now. I am going to put you in your play pen and you are going to play. You will stay in this diaper until you fill it like a good stinky baby, then mommy will change you. Ok?"

"What? You don't actually want me to do... THAT... in my diaper?"

The cat only laughed. "Well of course! How else is mommy going to take care of you completely? What did you think those diapers were for? Now no more arguing or we'll have to have another "discussion", ok?"

Bellwether whined. "Yes mommy," She said. 

"Good baby."

Sarah carried her to a gigantic for her play pen, filled with stuffed animals and blocks. She deposited the humiliated sheep inside felt walls that ran twice her height, then turned on a child's cartoon on a small cartoon near the corner of it. She then walked to the couch, sat down, and turned on the much larger television. The television was angled so that Bellwether couldn't see it from where she sat, and she realized she was condemned to only participate in activities the cat saw as "age appropriate" for her.

The cat saw her glaring and laughed. "Don't worry diaper girl. This show is way to complicated for a little baby like you. Only mommies and daddies can watch it."

"Hmph," Bellwether said. She folded her arms.

Sarah tsked. "You better start playing and watching your cartoons little one! Otherwise I might have to find another activity that is a lot less fun!"

"Hmph," the sheep said. The theme music from the show filled her ears. At least that is cheerful enough, she thought. She looked at the toys.

Mommy gave me all these toys to play with! I"m such a lucky little baby! She thought. No! Mommy is being mean and trying to humiliate me. 

However, as she stared at them, she felt herself drawn toward the bright colors and soft fabrics. She reached out and took one, then let out a giggle. 

What?! She thought, putting a hand to her mouth. 

Disgusted with herself, she turned toward the television. To her surprise, she recognized it. She couldn't recall the name of the show, but she remembered the characters- a group of animals, both predators and prey, living in harmony in a forest glen protected by fairies. She found herself smiling despite herself, drawn in by the nostalgia and comfort.

She gasped. Had she actually begun to enjoy the cartoon? She cursed herself and turned away.

She looked over at her Mommy... MOMMY... she corrected herself. She shook her head. The correction was wrong too. She tried to fix it, but the thought suddenly seemed very difficult, and she ignored it.

Mommy was looking at her smirking. When she saw her looking, she turned back to her own tv.

Bellwether sighed. The idea of enjoying either the show or the toys for her captor's amusement was embarrassing, but it was better then the alternative. She shuddered at the thought of going through another spanking. 

Play the game, and try to think of a way out later, she told herself. She picked up one of the toys, a stuffed rabbit, and sat it in her lap, then turned back to the tv. At least this was easier then actively playing. 

She heard a loud braappt and groaned. No I just did that this morning! she told herself, but the reality of the heavy pile of mush she was fed that morning was working its way through her system.. She felt a heavy weight in her stomach, and it ached for release.

Another sound, this time louder. She heard Sarah giggle and looked back at her with a glare.

"Awww is the poor widdle baby gonna make a present in her diapers for mommy?" she teased. "Is she embarrassed by mommy pointing that out? Suck your paci and don't worry sweetie, mommy will make it alright, and no more naughty glares!"

Bellwether groaned but obeyed and put her pacifier back in her mouth. She wanted to do far more then just glare at the cat, but with the warning she contented herself with sitting in a huff on her own.

Another sound. Mommy... SHE can't actually expect me to do this? Can she? She asked herself, though she knew the answer. The cat had already "cleaned" her... shudder... that morning, and there was no way the combination of a diaper and being forcibly overfed wasn't deliberate. 

Her stomach groaned. It was getting worse and worse far faster then she expected, and she wondered if there was something else in the food she didn't know about. She doubled over as a another cramp hit, and heard more gas come out. She straightened back up and looked at the high walls of her play pen, pondering a way to escape.

"Don't even think about it little one!" Came the sing song voice of her captor. "You aren't getting out of that play pen until your diaper is nice and full! Better get it over with."

Bellwether doubled over and muttered an insult under her breath.

"What was that? I hope my new baby doesn't have a potty mouth I'll have to clean out with soap!"

Damn cat ears, she thought, then put all her concentration to not messing her diaper.

Another cramp it, forcing her to bend and double over her knees. As she did, she heard another fart and felt a pile of warm mush come out of her backside and into her diaper.

Her eyes went wide. "NO NO NO!" she said outload, but she couldn't stop it from happening. Within seconds, she really felt the helpless baby the cat said she was as she uncontrollably filled her diaper. Her body reflexively lifted her bottom, and in the space her diaper expanded. She closed her eyes and prayed for a way out.

It was over in moments, but it felt like an eternity. She opened her eyes again, panting. She was kneeling, folded over her knees, with her bottom in the air and a full, sagging diaper hanging down.

"Awww, did the helpless widdle  baby make a stinky present for mommy? Did you fill your pampers, you little potty pants?"

Bellwether looked up at her mommy and nodded sadly. "Why did you make me do that?" she asked.

"Because you're my baby! And mommy wants you to learn how helpless you are without her, and how well she is going to take care of you."

She picked her up. She carried her with a hand under her bottom, forcing the mess into her and making her cringe. "Come on stinky, time to change your diapers."

Bellwether nodded in fear. The awful mess was beginning to itch, and humiliating as a diaper changed sounded she wanted to be out of it as soon as possible. 

The cat carried her back into the nursery and toward the changing table. Bellwether had to struggle not to cry as she was laid down, her dignity stripped away with the sodden, soiled diaper.

I'll think of a way out of this, she told herself. I have to. For now, however, she was defeated, and she let the predator change her like the helpless baby she said she was.