LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very humiliating

Tracy Rae

I’m going to start this by staying the sissy life style is the life I’ve chosen and asked my Mistress to insure that I am constantly reminded of my status. 

With that being said, I never expected this to happen.  About nine month ago, my Mistress ordered me to kneel at her feet. Noting new, happens all the time. She told me she had a surprise for me and wanted me to look my best for the evening. Again, nothing new. Her friends come over, they humiliate me, suck a few cocks, night complete. 

This night turned out different. The door bell rang and I answered it. Standing at the door was a man that hated all through school, when he say me, he was quick to start verbally abusing me. Mistress walked over, hooked a leash to my collar and lead  me to the basement. Laying on the floor, she had a changing mat, powder, and a fresh diaper. She pointed to it and I quickly laid down. She started changing me and both laughed at my tint caged cock. Freshly diaper, I was led to a pillory where I was restrained for my next task. The man that I hated my entire life walked over and suck his cock in my mouth. As humiliating as it was, I was enjoying as he slowly fucked my mouth. It took about ten minutes and he started filling my mouth with his warm cum, I swallowed every drop. When he pulled out, I thank him for the wonderful gift. 

He keeps my secret, but it has a price. When he sends me a text, I come running. Sometimes it’s just him, sometimes he’s with three or four friends. Either way, I perform my duties. What is hard for me to grasp is how much I’ve hated this man, and how excited I get when he summons me. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 6/17/2021 at 7:48 PM, Tracy Rae said:

I’m going to start this by staying the sissy life style is the life I’ve chosen and asked my Mistress to insure that I am constantly reminded of my status. 

With that being said, I never expected this to happen.  About nine month ago, my Mistress ordered me to kneel at her feet. Noting new, happens all the time. She told me she had a surprise for me and wanted me to look my best for the evening. Again, nothing new. Her friends come over, they humiliate me, suck a few cocks, night complete. 

This night turned out different. The door bell rang and I answered it. Standing at the door was a man that hated all through school, when he say me, he was quick to start verbally abusing me. Mistress walked over, hooked a leash to my collar and lead  me to the basement. Laying on the floor, she had a changing mat, powder, and a fresh diaper. She pointed to it and I quickly laid down. She started changing me and both laughed at my tint caged cock. Freshly diaper, I was led to a pillory where I was restrained for my next task. The man that I hated my entire life walked over and suck his cock in my mouth. As humiliating as it was, I was enjoying as he slowly fucked my mouth. It took about ten minutes and he started filling my mouth with his warm cum, I swallowed every drop. When he pulled out, I thank him for the wonderful gift. 

He keeps my secret, but it has a price. When he sends me a text, I come running. Sometimes it’s just him, sometimes he’s with three or four friends. Either way, I perform my duties. What is hard for me to grasp is how much I’ve hated this man, and how excited I get when he summons me. 

I am a diapered long time married man, but with fantasies of the other things. Your story was awesome 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
On 6/17/2021 at 7:48 PM, Tracy Rae said:

I just re read your post again, I must be in need, I just about creamed with the thought about being in both positions yours and his.......

• Haha 1