LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If I Could

Floppy

What I would love to try if I had the nerve to ask.
I know my wife is totally disgusted with my diaper fetish so I don't bother her with it anymore.  I will share with the group what I would love to try if I had the courage to ask. 

I would simply tell her no "take backs" or "backing out" this is happening however it goes enjoyable or miserable for me.   (Aside from a true Emergency Situation) I want to go for a full week in diapers.  I would let her choose from the Rearz website and order a case.  Plain white ConfiDry24/7,  Alpaca, Barnyard, Lil Monsters or maybe she'd be silly and get the Lil Bella or Princess prints for added assurance that I'd be keeping them discreet.  I would also have her order a chastity cage to ensure I would not become aroused for the week and no sticky "Happy Messes" in my diaper.    I would tell her once the cage and 1st diaper go on I am to use them for their intended purpose, maintain my hygiene so I don't smell.  And I have to ensure that she is still sexually satisfied...after all my tongue can still work it's magic.  Oh and she should feel free to wear her sexy clothes and tease me all she wants... after all, I wanted this she didn't.  I am to carry on with projects and plans as normal.  Any work around the house that needs done or road-trips, hiking adventure...makes no difference.  The only difference is that I need to pack my supplies.  Stay discreet and experience incontinence.  If I wind up with chafing or rash that doesn't constitute an emergency.  (When "ALL" my diapers have been "USED" up...I am done.)  Then and only when she is ready will the chastity cage come off. 

Excited and Scared to try... would curiosity kill this cat?  Idk

I wouldn't expect her to keep ordering cases so I (Never) run out.  I would like it as an experience...not a lifestyle.  A single case of diapers seemed to be just long enough to experience 24/7 wearing without being ridiculous.  I just want her to understand that this is something I desire to do.  I don't want it to be a burden to her though.  Hence me keeping it discreet and continuing with my duties as the man of the house.  Anyways...I don't expect it to happen.  It was just a happy thought and felt I would throw it out there.  ???‍♂️