LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having dear gay friends.

I was coming to meet an old friend when I went to California. He had retired from teaching and his partner and him lived in Mill Valley just north of San Francisco. We haven't seen them since the virus crap. I actually met him back in the late 80's. We both enjoy using our diapers and have been friends since then. We meet up almost every year. I got to visit his partner back in 2000. They're both great friends. Of course, his partner is also an ab/dl guy. He's been to my home here in northwest Chicago. We had a great time while seeing the sights. While we were there we both diapered. During the day I had a massive load that filled my diapers. I wasn't expected but it did in fact loaded myself. I do use Nullo (heath deodorant caplets) every day so it wasn't a real problems. But after a few hours his partner asked if I needed a change. Why not? He cleaned me up and re-diapered me at their car and continued our walk. I've been cleaned by others before. Men and woman. And having a great friend like him felt really good. He didn't actually have sex with me but he did make me cum by squishing my loaded diapers until I had a completely poogasm. I just wonder if other friends, gay or not, make these poogasms for us. Anyone who has gay friends that do this, have you ever made friends like this? Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

Archived