LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babying my Crush

Chloe night was walking in the halls, her heart pounding in her chest; she was going to do it, she was going to ask the most popular girl in school out. When Chloe saw Angel Jackson her face went red and she was shaking hard, she then immediately went to the bathroom and splashed water on our face, after taking some deep breaths she went out. “Um h-hello there Angel.” Chloe said she said we could shaky voice.

“Uhhh hi.” Was all Angie said stopping on her way to her car after the bell had run. She looking the short girl up and down, her blue eyes scanning the nerdy looking Chloe. The blonde Angie stood at five feet eight inches tall and was a senior and captain of the cheer squad. "What do you want shortie?"

Angie looked at the shorter girl and giggled, “you’re cute but no, I’m not exactly into girls. So why don’t you just run along, I’m going to my car.” She said pushing past the girl. Angie couldn’t believe the nerve of that little girl. She walked toward her pink jeep that she loved to call the Barbie dream car. She got inside it and checked herself in the mirror to see if she makeup was still straight. 

Chloe know this would happen, know she would have been rejected but she has a plan, she soon reached into her purse and pulled out what looked like a  laser gun from a 1950s B-movie and aimed it at the Jeep and with a slight pull the trigger a pink Ray fired beam came out hitting the Jeep and making it smaller until it became the size of a 8 year old kid's Power Wheel.

Angie was busy looking at her phone and had no clue what was happening outside as she checked her instagram. She had just taken a fire pic in a swim suit while in swimming class this afternoon. She was enjoying all the likes she was getting even from random guys. She smiled to herself as she put the phone down and looked up. Everything was huge now and she let out a scream. 

Chloe wasted no time as she went to the driver side of the little Jeep, opened the door and then took out a needle and injected it into the shrunk Girl. After the girl went to sleep, she took her out and then used the shrink ray again to shrink the Jeep to the size of a toy car picking it up after and putting it in their purse. 

A black car pulled up and the door automatically open, Chloe got in holding the little woman in her arms and got in, "hello there Miss Night how was your day at school?" A robotic voice sounded in the driver's seat. "It was fine Archibald take us home." 

(Want to skip to were your character wakes up in a crib?)

Angie groaned and rolled over in her sleep. The last thing she remembered her car and her had gotten smaller then darkness. "What a strange dream." She said as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She then opened them and what she saw scared her even more. She was in a large room but immediately in front of her were white towering bars. "What the hell?" She asked as she looked around the room. She was under a pink blanket, so she threw it off and what she saw made her scream. Looking back at her was the smiling cartoon of Elmo on the front of a thick pampers diaper. "A fucking diaper?"

Chloe soon came in to the Nursery smiling happily as she went over to the crib, "Hey there princess did you have a nice nap?" She asked as she unlocked the crib bars and lowered them down, before Angie could say anything Chloe put a hand on the front of her diaper. "Oh your still dry what a big girl you are." She said in a sweet motherly kind of tone.

Angie felt very scared as she looked at a giant version of the girl she had just rejected. "You! You're that nerdy girl who asked me out! What have you done to me?" Angie wanted to run and hide. She felt the girls hand on the front of the diaper she was in. "Of course I am dry, I am seventeen years old not seventeen months!" She said pushing the girl's hand off the front of the pampers diaper. Angie didnt want to admit it but her bladder felt full that coffee at lunch was coming back to get her. 

Chloe give a crossed look and said, "now, now don't be naughty." Chloe then helped Angie out of the crib, looking at the girl's face seeing the shocked look on it, seeing her mind puzzle at how smile she had gotten, Chloe then went to the other side of the room and pulled a sheet covering a mirror and what Angie saw was herself but smaller she still looked the same, still look like an adult but smaller like a 8 year old small.

(maybe more like four or five year old small?)

"What happened to me?!" She asked as the blonde bombshell looked at herself. She barely recognized the person looking back at her. Her hair was in pig tails, her makeup was removed, and the wardrobe she was in was embarrassing. She had the pampers diaper on with Elmo on the front, then her shirt was white with pink letters that said Poopy Princess.  

One of the few things that was still adult was her boobs. Chloe smiled at her little adult baby girl and could not help up give the cuties bottom a light pat. "I shrunk you, now you are my cute little big baby now, we are going to have so much fun." Chloe said as she put hand on the front of Angie's diaper and rubbed it a bit making the yelp and squirm.

Angie did squirm as the padding between her legs was rubbed. It gave her a tickling in her private area as the giant nerdy girl rubbed her. "Baby? I dont want to be a baby for you, I dont even know you! Turn me back now!" Angie said as she felt her bladder beg to be released. Angie looked down at her diaper through the mirror and got a look of desperation on her face. 

Angie couldn't believe she was peeing herself or that this nerdy girl was encouraging it. "No, this isnt real." She said as she watched the front of the pampers diaper meant for toddlers get yellow instead of the white it was supposed to be. To make matters worse as she was peeing the rubbing from the giant girl made her moan. 

Chloe continue rubbing as she watched the girl's legs start to wobble and a moan of pleasure admitting from her mouth. Chloe felt a strong urge to keep going, till her new girlfriend orgasmed in her diaper. But she stopped and pulled her hand away letting the little woman catch her breath and finish going tinkle.

Angie caught her breath and finished filling the diaper with pee. She looked in the mirror and blushed a deep deep red as she saw the wet pampers diaper. "Please I am sorry for rejecting you, lets get dinner. Just please grow me back." Angie begged as she felt the warm diaper around her waist. 

Chloe smirked watching how embarrassed and frazzled the girl looked and how much she was begging. "Oh no, no, no I think you look better like this and besides you clearly need diapers because of how so easily you just wet them." Chloe then pulled the front of the diaper and looked in it. "My you clear we needed to go, maybe mommy needs to get you thicker diapers so baby does not leek."

"It was from my coffee this afternoon, I I I dont need diapers." Angie said as she blushed even deeper as the girl pulled the diaper away from her front to look in. The cool air rushed in and gave Angie chills. "No these diapers are fine." She said not realizing her mistake. 

Chloe's face turned into the biggest smile when Angie said that, then Chloe picked up the small woman and kissed her cheek. "My all ready accepting your diapers, what a good baby, maybe you want mommy help you finish your orgasm, does my wittle pants filler want to cum?" Chloe said her a mixture of pleasure and deviousness as she stared at her small girlfriend.

"What? No I don't accept diapers." Angie said not realizing what she had said. "Who are you? Why are you doing this to me? Please I dont want to be a baby!" She said as she looked up at the giant girl holding her. 

Chloe realized it was time for proper introduction as she sat her new girlfriend down on The Pink Carpet. "Well snookums, my name is Chloe Night, inventor, genius and mad scientist and I am your new mommy and girlfriend, and you my adorable padded wittle princess are my baby and girlfriend." Chloe said those last words slowly and with a wicked grin at the end. 

"But I dont want to be a baby or a girlfriend. I have a boyfriend named Brad." She said as she looked up at the giant nerdy looking girl in front of her. She was huge and scary, Angie felt a little more pee escape into her pamper as she got nervous at how small she was. "My parents wont stand for this, you- you-you just cant steal someone and force them to wear pampers."

Chloe she kept smiling as she pulled out her phone and then pulled up a video on it showing Brad fucking other girl and then fucking Chloe. "So you mean this Brad." she then watched the girl's jaw drop at seeing this. "And aren't your parents away on business, I am pretty sure when they get home they are going to see your room in shamble and Brad's varsity jacket in your room."