LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Confidry upgrading tapes probably?

I just got an email from Dry Care asking if I would like to test some samples with upgraded tapes and give my review. This is great news, because as many know the current ones tend to tear the shell. More to come!

i would love to see them upgrade the tape  to be something like what is on the mega max. not only that but also re-enforce the plastic on the wings so you dont rip the entire tape side off.  i pray they dont go to cloth backed because it will destroy yet another great diaper

• Like 1

The email only said it was for upgraded tapes. I doubt they are doing anything else. I have been quite vocal about their tapes since they changed, and it looks like they are finally taking action. I'll update when I learn more.

I guess this is "ok" as I dont have any issues with the tapes on these. My beef is the sizing, As noted in other posts regarding this brand, they sizing is HUGE! I wear mediums, and they are almost to big!, Yet smalls are......you guessed it, not big enough...so as someone in the Changing times store once said, the sizing on these runs from "smMlarge". For me,the fit issue simply means I cant trust the diaper, which leads to insecurity in performance, ie: leaks.  Can't get a good seal at the legs= leaks, and yes I had that happen, in public non the less. Soooo, for me, the tapes are fins, just getting the dang things on right is the hassle, they need to readjust thier sizing, so they actually "fit" the se they are intended for, and not fit so much cross over sizing...

• 9 months later...