LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Intense sexual needs (weird)

I'm going nuts these days with these super strong sexual urges. But they are not for actual sex.

I'm now completely incontinent, no control anymore. This finally happened just before Easter. At the same time, sexual issues also started. The inability to get an erection but also a very heightened desire for sexual release. I've been here before with my back injury before but this very different.

Be ready for the weird. 

First: I find myself wanting to just "hump thrust" by myself. Basically get on all fours and thrust my hips as if I was having sex. But not actually having sex or any sexual contact. just the very dynamic thrusting. I don't usually have any erection. (In fact, I don't think there has been any erections with this.)

There this strong urge to thrust and in a bit I'll get this deep pleasure feeing building in my groin and finally ejaculate. It is very pleasurable and a much deeper orgasm than sex has been for awhile. 

Second: The desire to "hump" my wife. Note, this is not sex. But a strong urge to just hold her from behind and thrust into her until I climax. (To be REALLY strange, I've had this feeling strongly with others including men but its not something I'll act on.) 

And to get weirder, it isn't about being naked or clothed. Many times, I'll be fully clothed and wearing a diaper as usual. Sometimes I must be completely naked. Sometime, only my pants and diaper are down. Its not a "decision" but a "need", an intense urge.

And with my wife, it doesn't matter if she is naked or not. There is no urge or interest if she is one way or another. Just that we will be standing, me holding her from behind. Even if we were both naked, actual sex wouldn't be possible. 

Its not about physical sensation. Not only do I not have an erection, but little guy is always sunken and barely visible. 

I really can't properly describe the intensity of these urges. Once they hit, I pretty much can't concentrate until I act on them. - Even if they occur when trying to have normal sex. 

After the injury, I've had intense sexual issues before such as spontaneous ejaculation and orgasms as well as dry orgasms. These happened every so often but would stop after a few months and have hardly happened in years.

But this new weirdness is certainly strange.  For over the last week, I've been hit buy the urge at least once a day, sometime more.

I don't expect anyone to understand or to weigh in. I just needed to vent to someone. 

Get two pairs of good plastic pants like those from CTDC (Gary Products) Honey Bears or Aussie Bears. Buy one size smaller than your diaper size and one your regular size. Put the smaller one on first; this becomes your "plastic diaper". Then put on the normal size plastic pants over those. Then go at it! Use paper towels to  wipe up any excess pee if you want it less slippery. Immerse yourself in the feeling and add a pacifier and vibrator to complete the ensemble. Send yourself into outer space! That fixes any intense urge, squirt or no squirt.

Please excuse me.... I have an intense urge to take care of...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

We are all being flooded with endocrine disrupting excitotoxins. This causes serious problems with all animal sexual function. I could go on and on about this but do search these words and find the long list of chemicals and see if you are near to or using something with these chemicals. They will build up in your system. Also once you have found the chemicals, look into detoxification of said chemicals for some relief. Good luck.