LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leaks happen

After wearing diapers for so long and also wearing the same diapers for the past several years, I know my diapers and usage pretty well. And still leaks happen. Whether I underestimate how much I am going or how much water I am drinking or get caught up in what I am doing - leaks happen. 

In fact I had two large leaks last week. Luckily I wore plastic pants. One leak was contained by the plastic pant. When I went to change after realizing I hadn't changed in 7 or so hours, I noticed that my PUL pant was wet though my shorts were not. 

Several days later, I noticed that my shorts were damp but I thought it was sweat because I hadn't gone up in several hours and the office is pretty warm. Nope. I had a bad leak. Luckily I was the only one in the office. The PUL pant was completely wet. 

I have different diapers with different levels of absorbency, some medical, some ABDL prints.  During the day while at work I wear more discreet diapers such as: NorthShore Lite, NorthShore Supreme, Tena Active Slip Ultra, Wellness Original, Bare Bum, and Aww So Cute diapers.  I may have left some out.  I like to think I know the capacity of my diapers when I wet during the day, and for the most part I am very good at knowing when I am at the point of leaking. However, as the title of this thread says "Leaks Happen." When I leak at work, the leaks are press out out leaks while sitting that results in a crescent/quarter moon wet stain at the juncture of my legs and bottom, just below the back leg bands of my diaper.  When this happens I panic a bit, but fortunately I have the luxury of an office where I can close and lock my door, change into a dry diaper, and just let the wet spot dry. So far so good, I have not been discovered; at least I think I haven't!

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...