LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Update on previous post

Hi guys,

So I wanted to provide some more context for the last post because I don’t think I really understood the details last time.

I am a male in my 20’s with cerebral palsy. Over the past three months, I think I have been experiencing bowel spasms and some urinary retention. I notice after I eat that sometimes I get this really painful urge in my stomach and I have to relieve myself a little in my padding before I can get to the bathroom. I have involuntary movements in my arms and legs but I’ve never had these problems in my excretory muscles before. I also sometimes have bladder spasms without realizing it. In other words, these “spasms” feel almost exactly like what goes on in other parts of my body but nobody told me this would happen. Has anyone with CP developed these problems as young adults as opposed to something you are born with?

No offense meant, but shouldn't you be asking these questions to your doctor? Everyone is different after all, so you could get a dozen different answers.