LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Debt Paid is Debt Owed (Private W/ Tld17)

BabyxEmma

She does have a point. How can I call myself a man. My step sister has now manhandled me. She sparked and diapered me. I am no man and she is so correct. I guess I am baby for now. I crawl to her. I must be a sight for sore eyes. I can see my diapered but sticking up in the air from the mirror. I get to her and again kneel. “Mommy diapee  babble diapee babble diapee mommy” 

Emma giggled "You dont say babble silly you say goo goo gaa gaa. Try again" Emma said wlaking to the other side of the room not letting Tim off the hook that easy. If he wanted to be changed he was going to have to work for it. 

God she is really making me work for this. I get on my hand and knees and crawl over to her again. Again as I pass the mirror I see my state and am so upset with myself for agreeing to this. I get to her and kneel again. “ goo goo Gaga diapee, mommy goo Gaga diapee. 

Emma giggled as she recorded Tim doing it "Tell the camera you arnt a big boy your are Mommy's wittle diapee wearing baby" Emma was clearly enjoying having all the power in this relationship and she wanted to make sure she kept it..even after the year was up should she choose of course. 

God this keeps getting worse she has a camera out and the whole thing is on video. I will never live this down. I have no choice because I cannot handle being in this diaper. I crawl to her again. This crawling stuff is tiring too. Like a real good workout. I get there and kneel again. “ mommy I am not a big boy. I am a whittle diapee wearing baby. Please change me “ I lay down in the diaper position hoping this will inspire her. 

Emma giggled again "This so so funny!" Emma got a new diaper "Is this what baby Tim wants? A new diapee?" Emma quicklly changed his diaper ripping off the old wet one cleaning him up with a wipey putting the new diaper under him and powdering him before closing it back up. There does baby feel better now?" Emma asked

“ yes I want a new diapee. “ I,feel,her rip off the wet diaper. She did so with such ease. Here I am exposed to Emma. I guess I have no privacy anymore. I feel her wipe all my areas.  She then takes powder and dumps it on me. I feel her tape the diaper back up and it is tight around my waist . My padded prison is no on me again. “ yes I feel better “

Emma giggled "Your such a good baby! Whos my dumb wittle baby! You are yes you are!" Emma cooed looking down at Tim. Emma stood up and took Tim's phone out of her pocket and texted Ben saying Tim had the money. Ben was quick and said he'd be right over. "Looks like Ben will get to see you in your cute diapee Tim arnt you excited!"

She is picking on me calling me dumb, I am not dumb. I have a degree. Well, I guess I may be dumb I let her do this to me. I see her take something out of her pocket I look at it and am shocked. She has my phone. She has access to all my contacts and there is nothing I can do about it. Oh god Ben is going to see me like this. I wonder what he is going to say. I cannot handle this and I put a pillow over my face to hide. 

Emma walked over and picked Tim up hearing the doorbell "You are to talk like a baby the entire time Ben is here. That means making your babble noises talking with a lisp all of it." Emma told him putting him on the floor before answering the door. 

"Hi are you Ben?" She asked in a flirty tone

Emma picked me up. It still amazed me how easy it was for her to do that. I saw myself in the mirror and I really did look like a child be carried by their mom. She turned the knob on the door and I saw Ben standing there. The expression on his face was priceless. I also could tell that Emma was flirting with him. That drove me even more crazy. I know I better say hi to him. So I said “goo Gaga ga heli Ben”.

Emma laughed hearing him babble. Ben looked shocked his mouth open slightly "So this little baby owed you some money right?" Emma asked Ben leaning against the wall looking him up and down. "How much was it again? 5k I think?" Emma said tilting her head to the side slightly

I was in shock at ben’s reaction. He had no clue what to say and had a crazy look on his face. He kinda looked a little intimidated by Emma. Then Emma was flirting with him and was going to get the price down to 5. Seeing all this let loose a flood of emotions. I was humiliated at being seen this way but I was also turned on in a weird way. I cannot describe why but I kinda was. All this confusion and emotions rushed out and I started to cry. I also lost control and flooded my diaper.