LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Debt Paid is Debt Owed (Private W/ Tld17)

BabyxEmma

Emma was a 19 year old girl who had just finished up high-school and was taking a gap year to figure out what she wanted to do with her life. Emma had bright blonde hair and blue eyes she was pretty tall standing at 5'11 and has worked out to gain muscle instead of holding onto fat. Having worked all throughout highschool Emma had quite a bit of money saved up and decided to quit her job and focus on herself. At least that was the plan. Her dad had gotten married last year and now her step mother and step brother lived with them. Her step mother was fine and they had actually become pretty good friends the issue was her step brother Tim. To say he was lazy would be an under statement it was no wonder he was jobless. 

Emma looked over and saw Tim's dirty plates all over the kitchen. This is getting ridiculous She thought to her self as she grabbed the plates and put them in the dishwasher for the 30 something year old man who was now her step-brother. Emma called upstairs to him "Dont worry Tim Ill put your dishes in the dishwasher for you" Was that petty? Maybe a little but Emma was tired of it! He either needed to act his age or something was going to have to change. 

I am Tim. I am 34 years old. I am 5’7 and only weigh around 140. I am very small for an average man my age. My life was great until a few months ago. I went to a great college and got a great job. I loved to party and dated many different girls. That was my problem. I got caught dating two at once and I was dumped by both. To top it off I also lost my job due to the pandemic. Well that is what I tell people. The truth was I lost my job because I was lazy and did not complete most of my tasks. My mother felt sorry for me because i could not afford my rent. She told me to move back home. I did this and things were great. Well things were great other then one thing. My new step sister. I mean she is hot but she hates me. She is always taking down to me. She yells at me and tries to act like my mother. 

I was sitting on the bed trying to nap when I heard her. Emma was bitching again. She was angry because of some dishes. I should have ignored her but she really pissed me off. I sprinted down the stairs to confront her. “ excuse me what is the problem. They are just a few dishes. I don’t get what your problem is”

Emma raised both her eyes brows looking at the short skinny man in front of her. "If its 'only a few dishes' why cant you put it away! Its really not that hard! I swear you are like a toddler! Does your mommy wipe your butt too?" Emma said leaning against the counter. 

Before Tim could say anything the doorbell rang "How about you get that? Unless you need a grown up to help you?" Emma teased turning to grab a bottle of water as Tim went to answer the door. 

“ I was going to put them away. I just did not get a chance. Also no I I wipe my own butt. I do a very job at it too.” I can’t believe how dumb I sounded. What a dumb argument. However, I had to defend myself. Oh thank god the door bell rang. I can get ti and get out of this dumb argument.” I will get it. Remember I am the grown up not you. Your just still a young kid at 19”

I open the door and I almost pissed myself. Ben is at the door. Ben is a former ufc fighter until he got hurt. He is now a booky. I gambled a decent amount and owed him ten grand. He is now telling me I have until tomorrow to pay. He slams the door shut and tells me he will see me them. I am screwed.

Emma rolls her eyes "Yea Im the kid but you cant even tell when someone is teasing" Emma mutters leaning against the wall grabbing an apple from the bowl.

Emma listens in as Ben threatens him "Ooooo someone is in trouble! And by the look on your face Im going to bet you dont have the money do you Tim? How much you owe 5 grand 10 15?" Emma questions looking at him with a gleam in her eyes as if its all one big joke. "He was hot though not gunna lie"

I walk away from the door and notice that Emma was watching the whole time. This just got worse. “I heard your comment about me being I trouble. You are correct I am in major trouble. However you do not  seem to care. You were checking him out. If you must know I owe 10 grand to him. I made some dumb bets. I cannot pay because I do not have the money. I am out of work. “ I start to walk away from her. I cannot handle looking at her right now. She has a look on her face that scares me. She is up to something.

"I have the money and I can pay your debt." Emma said with an evil smile "But theres a catch. You want the money you are going to be my wittle baby for a year that means diapers, bottles, pacifiers, baby clothes all of it. Ill have your room changed into a nursery. You'll call me Mommy and your mother youll call her gamma." Emma crossed her arms over her chest "If you want the money wet your pants and cry about needing to be changed. Ill give you an hour to decide" Emma flicked her blonde hair as she left to go to her car, she had gone to a baby shower the night before and one of the games was who could diaper another person fastest Emma still had the left over diapers in the car. 

I have no clue what to do. I need the money but I mean how can I ever submit to being a baby for a year. That would be horrible. It would be so humiliating to be seen wearing diapers in front of other people. I look in the mirror as try to imagine what I would look like with a diaper. The thought scares me. However, I also picture what Ben would do to me. That thought scares me more. I have no other way to get the money so I have to submit.  I hang my head in shame and walk into Emma’s room. Ok I am going to do it but I have one question. “What are we going to tell people when they ask why I am a baby?” I wait for her answer but realize I should just bite the bullet. I push real hard and force myself to piss my pants. “ Emma please change me I cry.”

When Emma saw Tim walk into her room she knew he had agreed to take the money."That you lost a bet and agreed to do whatever I wanted for a year" Emma explained "Or anything else I want to tell them. Like maybe you finally agreed you were immature and let me treat you like how you have been acting."

Emma smiled as she watched the dark spot appear on the from of Tim's pants. "Not very convincing. Lets see the new baby crawl and beg his Mommy for a diapee" Emma did not want to make this easy on Tim. She smiled and waited for him to do it while she stood up and grabbed a big white diaper. 

“Yea a bet sounds good. Everyone knows that I love to gamble and I am willing to take big risks. They will definitely believe I made that bet. “ god she was not going to make this easy but I had no choice but to comply. I needed the money. It was a matter of life or death. I sucked it up and got down on my hands and knees. I cannot imagine how dumb I looked. I crawled over to her just like a baby would. When I got their I kneeled in front of her. “ please mommy will you change me and out me in a diaper. I need one bad please mommy” I know this must look horrible but I think to myself, I need the money and she will probably get tired of it after a few days.

"Mhm not the best begging Ive ever seen but Ill let it slide this once. Remember for next time though Tim babies cry and there speak is much cuter" Emma grabbed a pretty pink diaper and set it aside along with wipes and baby powder. "Lets get my new baby in his first diapee." Emma unbuttoned his pants and pulled off his underwear. She grabbed a wipey and clean him up before lifting his legs and sliding the diaper under his butt. "Now we add a wittle powder" Emma put some powder on him and closed the diaper taping it against him. "Dere we goes baby is back in diapees!"

I cannot believe I am actually happy about her letting it slide. That means I will be put in a diaper. I just need out of these clothes. The wet clothes are so uncomfortable. I notice she takes out a pink diaper. “ why is the diaper pink I am a man not a girl.”I notice her pull my pants down. I am naked in front of her and she is touching my penis. That is kinda humiliating consider I am not that big. Worse yet I start to get hard as she wipes around it. She is just so hot that I cannot control it. I feel the diaper slide under me. I take note how it is soft like a pillow. She powders me and tapes it up. I can tell that this diaper is super thick.

"Its pink Tum because I want it to be. For the next year I get to do what I want to you cause guess what? You are my wittle baby! Yes you are! Whose just a baby? Is it you? Yes it is! Youre just a diapee wearing baby!" Emma said using baby talk to tease him. "Oo what do you think gammy is going to say when she sees her former baby as my baby! Thatll be so funny!" Emma giggled as she lifted Tim up into her arms making his pink diaper crinkle as she did "Aww youre so light I can carry you like a baby"

Omg it just hit me about what I am in for. How can I survive a full year. I mean maybe I can back out once he is paid. She is even talking to me like you talk to a baby. I am here in just a diaper in front of her. This is horrible. The comment she made about mom really stung me. I cannot explain this to her. “ can you explain what is going on to my mom before she sees me? “ she picks me up with ease too I really am like a baby. I cannot handle being in just a diaper either. “Can I have some clothes please”

Emma shook her head "Nope I want to see her shocked face when she sees your diaper! And when you cry for your diaper change that will be fun too!" Emma giggled as she bounced Tim in her arms. 

Emma patted his diaper "Nah I like being able to see your cute wittle baby diapee! And your new baby clothes wont be here for another hour. Then I have people coming to change your room in two hours. Soon you'll have the cutest wittle nursery!" 

Omg she is going to make my mom be shocked. “ ok it is not like I have a choice with mom. I just hope she is not pissed about it. “ as she bounces me I get hard again. I cannot help it around her. She is just so beautiful. I must really look like a baby and how sad is it that she can bounce me in her arms. I hate this already. I struggle to get out of her grasp but I cannot. Wait did she just say people are coming to change my room. This gets even worse. I hope she gets tired of this I mean how can she force me to do this once Ben is paid. 

Emma walked to her room with you still on her hip and stood in front of her mirror "Look at that baby in his cute wittle diaper!" Emma grabbed her phone and took a picture making sure the diaper was clearly shown. Emma placed him on the floor. "Crawl to Mommy Tim crawl to Mommy" Her phone was recording as she waited for Tim to crawl to her. 

She points me to the mirror  and I see my reflection. It is worse then I thought. The diaper is so obvious and I look like a baby. I notice that she takes a picture. “ you cannot take my picture. No one can see me like this. Please don’t show anyone.”I also notice that she asks me to crawl to her. I have to rebel.” I cannot crawl. I am not crawling I will walk over to you” I stand up and start to walk over to her.

"Oh Im just taking pictures just incase you decide to back out of your deal. All these pictures will follow you no matter where you go." Emma gave Tim a smile as if she didnt just ruin his plan to end this agreement early. 

Emma nodded her head "Okay baby wants to rebel. This is what happens to bad wittle babies." Emma stood up and grabbed Tims arm forcing him over her lap. She spanked the pack of his thighs hard over and over 

Oh god she has figured out my plan. “ fine I will let you take pictures. I cannot let anyone outside of us see me like this. Promise me no one will see the pictures. “ I can also tell that my idea of rebelling annoyed her. she got a scary look on her face and walked over to me. When she walked over to me she picked me up like a little child. She then put me on her lap and i knew what was happening next. I felt a cold sting as her hand hit my backside. Each smack hit harder and I actually started to tear up from the pain. 

"Nope Ill show whoever I want. Because I am the Mommy and you are my baby you dont get a say!" Emma said with attitude at the fact that Tim still thought he got to tell her what to do. 

Emma hit his legs harder. "Lets see if you can cry like a little baby Tim" Emma went up and down his legs and even spanked his diapered butt. "When Mommy tells you to do something Tim she means it! You dont get to pick what you listen to and what you dont!"

Omg she is actually going to show people. “ but what will people say about me. They will think less of me. They won’t think of me like a man anymore. 

As she continued to spank me I finally broke down. I finally start to cry and I mean I cried in a major way. It was bad. I have no clue how I will explain this to anyone. However, she is correct I do look like a baby. Worse then that I start to feel pressure on my bladder. I try to hold it but cannot because of the spanking. I wet my diaper while on her lap. 

"Good cause I dont see a man anywhere in this room or even in this house right now. Do you want to know what I see Tim?" She asked him 

"Aw looks like my baby has two reasons to cry" Emma put Tim down on the ground and took a picture of him crying in a wet diaper "Lets see how my wittle baby asks to be changed this time!"

“ if I am not a man then what am I? “ the really bothered me I hated being told I was not man. I was proud of masculinity. I did not want to lose it. However, apparently it looks like I did. I lay on the floor looking at her.  I must look so submissive. I am suppose to be much older than her but here I am submitting to her in this fashion.

Oh god I am not going to have a choice but to cry for a change. “ mommy please change me diapee. I beg you to change me mommy. I cannot handle the wetness. I need a change change. 

"You are a baby silly! Men dont wear diapees and get spanked by their younger step sister do they? No no they dont!" Emma said teasing the older man dressed in a diaper in front of her. 

Emma walked to the other side of the room "Crawl to Mommy and babble the only real word I want to hear is Mommy and diapee the rest is all baby babbles Tim" Emma said and hit the record button on her phone again