LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What to wear :)

Hay :)

I wondered … I love feeling like a little boy age 3 … and wondered when I put my nappy on, should I be using baby powder or sudocream …both or non … if non then when should I use them …. 

Do you guys apply nappy cream even if you got no rash :)

also :) what about wearing over the top… should I sleep in just my nappy or a pair of underwear also … what’s normal for a little 3 year old ☺️

I feel like a 3 year old shouldn’t be wearing a baby grow but sometimes I like to .

• Like 1

Greetings, welcome to the site.

I'm not very rash-prone but I really don't like working with Sudocrem.  Maybe you could just use a wet wipe to get your buttocks feeling squeaky clean before applying the nappy and powder.  I don't usually use powder either unless I want to try to use the scent to feel more relaxed and in-character.

I love footed sleepsuits but I play as a younger non-verbal infant for the most part.  Maybe you should get some regular short-sleeved onesies either plain or with prints depending on your preference.

I'm not sure what kind of diaper you'll be wearing. It sounds like a disposable, perhaps. If it's cloth, you'll need to wear a rubber, plastic, or a PUL diaper cover to keep from soiling the bed.

Hi and welcome to DD. I will use baby powder, when I wear my diapers. Mostly for the scent, but I like the feel too. I will sometimes use baby oil too, same thing, mostly for the scent, but it can’t hurt either. As for cream, I don’t usually, “butt” you can, and it can’t hurt. 
 For bedtimes, and being around 3, you could wear lots of things. A zipper sleeper is good, or some cute pajamas too. Lots of 3 year olds have PJ’s by then. You could also wear a long nightshirt, if you wanted. 
I hope that my help, and answer some of your questions? Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello, nice to meet you! I'm also a little boy  although I'm younger, my age is 1 Year old. I love diapers, wipes, baby powder and anything else babyish. My PM is always open and I love to chat with people. We're glad to have you as part of the family! I look forward to seeing more of you.???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1