LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's Home (Steaminess 5/5)

Patreon is taking issues with some of my NSFW content. To comply with their terms, I've had to remove several stories. For any content that was previously Patreon exclusive, I'm making it public so that it's still readable for my patrons. 

I've also made an account on Subscribe Star Adult, an alternative to Patreon that is built for NSFW and erotic content, where I won't have those issues. https://subscribestar.adult/peculiarchangeling

I'm pretty stressed about it all, TBH. So any kind words or support are appreciated! 

This story, "Daddy's Home", is an ongoing series of commissions. It's largely micro-fiction chapters, between 700 and 1500 words, and it's pretty much pure smut! Extremely NSFW. Enjoy!

Part 1

Bill walked to the door, uncertain who it could be. “Honey? Are you expecting someone?” 

His wife called down from upstairs. “No, but maybe it’s the postman?” 

He opened the door. It wasn’t the postman. 

Instead, a tall man was standing there, carrying a large duffel, dressed in a leather jacket over casual, but neat, attire. His expression was disconcertingly confident, but more disconcerting was that he held the lead to a leash, clipped to a collar, worn by another man who was crouched on all fours, wearing pants but no shirt. 

“I… can I help you?” Bill asked. 

The man tugged on the leash, walked past Bill, and stepped into the house like he owned the place, the leashed man crawling in behind him. He set down the bag by the door, facing Bill. “You’re not quite as tall in person as you looked in your pictures.” 

“I-” Stepping back, he looked down at the man wearing the collar, who was sniffing at him. “Sir, this is my home. What are you doing-” 

“Just a moment.” The man reached into his jacket, pulled out a handful of glossy picture prints, and passed them over in a stack. 

Bill took one look at the first image and felt a chill go down his back. 

The pictures showed him on the ground, in the midst of rubbing himself through a thick, sodden diaper. His face was clear in some of them, as was the pacifier between his lips.

He’d taken those photos himself. They were supposed to be anonymous. Sure, they showed his face, but… “How’d you get these?” 

The man chuckled. “They were on the internet, baby. It took me about ten seconds to download them. Did you mean to ask how I found you?” 

Bill’s eyes were locked on the humiliating photos. “Erm… yes.” 

Reaching out, he took one of the snapshots from the stack, raising it for emphasis. A letter was just barely visible in the background, sitting on the floor, one side in frame. It was blurry, but a partial address could be made out. “With your photo, and a fairly limited number of addresses that could possibly be listed on this envelope, it wasn’t hard.” Clearing his throat, he added, “I could easily send these to your employer. Your family. Your colleagues.” 

Looking up at him in horror, Bill asked, “What do you want?” 

“Call down your wife.” 

Swallowing, Bill turned, shouting up the staircase. “Honey? Can you come down here for a moment?” 

“Sure!” 

A few moments passed in tense silence as she came down, a pleasant ‘We’ve-got-company’ smile on her face that changed to uncertainty when she saw the man and his… companion. 

“Take a look at these,” the man said, gesturing to the photographs. 

She leaned in, glancing at the pictures. Uncertainty gave way to confusion. “What… Bill, what are these photos?” 

“It’s a long story,” Bill admitted. She was never supposed to see those. “I’m sorry.” 

Her confusion morphed to concern as she put it all together. “Honey…” 

“He’s threatening to show these to everyone,” Bill confirmed. “Unless I do what he says.” 

“Unless you both do what I say,” he corrected. “Sweetie, if you love your husband, you’ll protect him by showing me obedience.” 

She swallowed, looking between him and the photographs. “O-okay.” 

“Now,” he said, bending to unclip the leash from the collar. “Your first instruction is that you will refer to me solely as ‘Daddy’. If you refer to me in any other way, you will be punished.” 

The couple shared a glance, quietly afraid. 

“Will you do this?” Daddy prompted. 

“Erm… yes, Daddy,” Bill mumbled. 

After another pause, his wife added quickly, “Okay, daddy.”

“Good.” He knelt, scratching the collared man under the chin. “Pup, why don’t you go get the run of the house?” 

The Pup nodded enthusiastically, crawling off towards the stairs. 

Standing, Daddy continued, facing Bill. “You will respond to ‘Baby’. You will refer to yourself as such, and if anyone calls you Baby, you’ll do whatever they ask. Do you understand, Baby?” 

He nodded, blushing. “I… okay, Daddy.” 

“Good. Now, Baby, take off all your clothes.” 

Flushing bright red, Baby started to obey, starting with his shoes and working his way up. Socks, pants, and shirt, saving his boxers for last, as though that’d save him any dignity. 

Smirking, Daddy turned to face Baby’s wife. “I’m going to call you the Maid. I want you to open my bag, Maid.” 

The Maid nodded, bending to unzip the duffel. 

“Take out the diaper changing supplies, and the pink box,” Daddy instructed. She obeyed, retrieving a large, fluffy diaper and a tube of baby powder. Facing the Baby, Daddy said, “Lie down on the ground so that the Maid can change you. Maid, put what’s in the pink box on him first, and then the diaper.” 

The Baby obeyed, lying down on the floor, but the Maid hesitated.

“I’ve never…” she started to say. “I haven’t worked with babies.” 

“Well, then, you’d better figure it out.” 

The Maid bent over her husband, apologetic, and opened the pink box. Inside was a steel chastity cage, accompanied by a padlock, but no key. 

“I’m sorry,” she said quietly, pressing the Baby’s legs aside so she could slide the cage on, locking it into place. 

Next came a coat of powder to make sure everything was dry. She applied too much, and a pale cloud made her cough as it billowed in the air, but Daddy didn’t seem to mind as she moved on to the next step. 

The Baby started to get hard as she put the crinkly padding beneath him, but the cage kept him from growing to a full erection. She had to turn the diaper around once to get the tapes on the right end, but once she did, it was easy to wrap him up in the diaper and snugly secure it in place. 

Sitting back, the Maid looked up at Daddy. “Is that okay?” 

“Very good,” Daddy said, smiling. “Now, I want you to get dressed in the clothes labeled ‘Maid’. Baby, you’re allowed to sit up if you would like to.” 

She moved back to the bag, taking out a parcel of clothes with a paper tag on them. Pulling away the tag, she let the bundle unfurl, examining the black-and-white maid’s uniform. The apron was too small to be anything other than decoration, and though it was made primarily out of frills and lace, the skirt couldn’t have come down more than six inches past the waistline. Matching lace panties came with it, and a pair of thigh-high stockings and black high-heels to cover her feet. 

Blushing, the Maid began to undress. She could feel Daddy’s watchful eye as she took off all her clothes, revealing her curves and naked skin, and he didn’t need to say anything to convey his approval. 

She began with the panties and bra, as though they bought her a little modesty, then started pulling up the stockings, using the garter to keep them tight and in place. Next came the shoes, which were simple slip-ons, and finally, the centerpiece of the outfit, the frilly dress. As she’d been afraid of, it barely came down past her butt, leaving almost nothing to the imagination.  

“Good.” Daddy smiled, looking between her and the Baby. “Now, I want to make a few things clear to the two of you. Firstly, that I won’t be here forever. Just until you learn your places. If you’re good, and obedient, then you might get your normal life back very soon. If you’re both naughty, though...” He smirked. “Who knows.” 

Baby whimpered in concern, looking up at the Maid in the hopes that she might know a way out of this, but she was just as clueless. 

“Now Baby, from now on, your only potty will be your diapers. You will use them for everything. You won’t try and hold it, or avoid having accidents in embarrassing situations. Maid, you will change him only when his diapers are full. If I discover that you’ve changed him out of a diaper that could hold more, you will both be punished. If he leaks, you will both be punished. Do you understand?” 

She nodded, looking down at her new, uncomfortable shoes. 

“There will be other rules as well, but those are the ones for a start. You will do everything I say, without hesitation, or you will both be punished. There will be no exceptions.” Standing straight, he looked towards the stairs as the Pup returned, crawling back to Daddy’s side. 

Crouching slightly, Daddy ruffled his hair. “Now, we need to start on some… renovations. The Baby is going to need his nursery, and of course my Pup needs a place to sleep. If you don’t have anything else to say, I think it’s time that we get to work.”

Part 2

“Alright, Maid, I think it’s time that you check the baby’s diaper.” 

Daddy was sitting back on the couch, his legs up on a stool, watching as the Baby squirmed in his playpen. For once, he’d been given permission - and even instruction - to try and hold it, but those instructions had been accompanied by a powerful laxative in his most recent bottle. 

So, the baby was desperately trying to hold it in as he played with the blocks he’d been given. 

Blushing, the Maid walked over to her husband, checking the Baby in exactly the way she’d been trained to. She bent at the waist, so that the frills of her skirt were lifted up to expose her lace panties, and pulled back the waistband on the Baby’s elastic shorts and the back of his diaper. Then, she reached around to the front, squeezing the crotch, making the Baby whimper and squirm. 

Daddy couldn’t blame him for the reaction - it was the only contact that his caged little cock got to have anymore. He also knew that the diaper was wet, even before the Maid finished checking, so he quietly thumbed the remote control that was connected to her remote vibrator, giving her just a little taste of pleasure as she stood to give a report. 

Gasping, she caught herself as she said, “H-he’s w-ah, ah…” 

Feeling sympathetic, Daddy turned off the vibration. “What was that?” 

“The Baby is wet, Daddy, but he doesn’t need a change,” she reported. 

“Good job. Now, I would like something to drink. Go make me some coffee, please.” 

She didn’t ask how he took it. She’d learned his preferences, quickly, the first time. 

He smirked as he watched her go. It was tempting to thumb the remote just to make her yelp as she walked away, but he held back. At the moment, the vibrator served a greater purpose. 

When the Maid returned with his coffee - black, and strong, just the way he liked it - he said, “Alright. Now, it’s time for you to check the Baby’s diaper.” 

Curtsying, she said, “Yes, Daddy,” and turned to go check the Baby once again.

He was still struggling to hold it in as she pulled back the waistband of his diaper, squeezed the crotch, and then stood to report. 

“He’s-” she started to say, as he thumbed the remote control. “Ah, we- wet, Daddy!” 

Turning off the vibrator once again, Daddy nodded. “Very good. Now, why don’t you go make sure the rest of your chores are taken care of?” 

Bowing, she scurried off to do as she’d been told. 

Daddy smirked, and sat back to enjoy his coffee. For the moment, his household was in order. The Pup was asleep at his feet, the Baby was whimpering as he tried to keep from filling his diaper, and the Maid was jumping to obey him at every turn. Just as things should be. 

Five minutes passed, and Daddy knew when the Baby lost his fight with the laxatives. The whimpering, the grunts, and the smell that filled the room a moment later were all telltale signs, but Daddy didn’t make a comment on it. He pretended not to notice, as the Baby gingerly sat back down to play, squirming at the sensation of his full diaper. 

A couple minutes later, the maid walked through, and Daddy snapped his fingers. “The Baby needs his diaper checked.” 

“Yes, Daddy.” By the wrinkling of her nose, she already knew what she was going to find, but she walked over, bent, and pulled back the waistband of his diaper anyways. 

With a subtle motion, Daddy pressed the remote control for the vibrator, taking it up all the way. 

The Maid moaned and dropped to her knees. She hadn’t been prepared for the sudden rush of pleasure. 

Daddy didn’t relent. “Maid, tell me what you found.” 

“He’s…” she bit her lip, head rocked back at the sensation. “He’s m-mah, ah, ah-” 

Not just yet, Daddy thought, lowering the speed on the vibrator before she could reach climax. 

Visibly disappointed, she said, “He’s messy, Daddy,” though she still let out little gasps as the vibrator pulsed inside her. 

“Are you certain?” Daddy asked. “Check again.” 

She did, and he turned the vibrator up to maximum once again. 

This time, he didn’t turn it back down. As she had her hand on the seat of her husband’s smelly diaper, the vibrator thrummed, bringing her to an intense climax that was the result of many hours of off-and-on teasing. 

He smirked as she squirted, staining her panties and stockings, gasping on her knees with the heat and the passion of it all. 

A few seconds passed, and he turned the vibrator back down to nothing. “I don’t think the baby’s ready for a change just yet.” Adjusting his grip on the remote, so that it was very clear for her to see, he added, “Check again in ten minutes and we’ll see if the situation is any different. Do you understand?” 

Biting her lip, she stared at the controller and nodded. “Y-yes, Daddy.” 

Part 3

The Baby sat in his playpen, gripping the crayon in his fist and trying his best to stay within the lines. It was hard to color well without holding the crayon like a grown-up, but Daddy had been firm that he wasn’t allowed to pretend he was an adult. 

So, working with a handful of colors and trying to make something that looked halfway decent, he focused on the drawing. Colorful cartoons were playing on the living room TV, and occasionally he’d look up to see what was happening on the show, but most of his attention was taken up by getting the drawing finished. 

“Slower,” Daddy said, off to his left. “That’s it, Maid. Take it all in.” 

It was a struggle not to look up and watch, but Daddy had been firm about that, too. He and the Maid were playing a grown-up game. It wasn’t for babies to gawk at. 

Holding up the coloring page, he tried to decide what to fill in next. He’d done the reds and the blues, but there were still five colors he hadn’t used, and more than half the page was white. As he thought about it, he took a handful of cheerios from the plastic cup he’d been given, idly chewing on the snack. 

Choking noises caught his attention, and he almost looked up, but that would have led to a spanking. He distracted himself by looking at the TV instead, watching the antics of a cartoon dinosaur. 

I’ll do green. I haven’t done green yet. 

Daddy groaned in pleasure, and the Maid let out a muffled sound of surprise when he said, “Faster!” 

The Baby was straining against his cage. He didn’t want to think about it, not when he knew there was nothing that could be done to free himself, but he couldn’t help it. Hearing the desperate sounds of sex reminded him of how long it’d been, how much time he’d been trapped in a series of dirty diapers while being denied any sort of release. 

Even now, he was soggy and due for a change, but he knew he wouldn’t even be granted that privilege until he either stooped to making a mess or got to the point of leaking. Either way, he’d have to humiliate himself before being granted the privilege of a fresh, dry diaper, and that would only last until he had another accident. Given all the stuff Daddy had been putting in his bottles to make him lose control, that could be as little as a few minutes.

His wife… that is, the Maid moaned, the sound muffled by something filling her mouth. 

The Baby reached for his green crayon, took it in a fist, and started coloring in the page. 

Just don’t think about it. 

He looked up at the cartoon. The dinosaur was doing some sort of counting and colors game, teaching the association between numbers and groups. It didn’t hold his attention well over the sound of moans and gasps. 

Finally, Daddy gasped, and the Baby heard a shifting sound as he pulled the Maid even closer. “That’s right. Swallow it all. Every bit of it…” 

Baby looked down at himself, feeling every little quiver and tremble beneath his cage, feeling… warmth? 

Blushing, he realized he’d started to pee without realizing it. There was a telltale hiss, and his soggy diaper couldn’t quite contain it all. The edges of his onesie were stained with little crescent-moon shaped marks, and a puddle started forming on the ground around him. 

Taking deep breaths of pleasure, Daddy sat back on the couch. “Very good, Maid. Why don’t you go drink some water, and then attend to the Baby. It looks like he just couldn’t control himself.” 

Chapter 4

Smack.

The Baby whimpered as Daddy brought his hand down on naked skin, striking the same spot that he'd been aiming at for the past ten minutes.

He didn't need a paddle, a cane, or a belt. Just his hand was more than enough to leave stinging red marks that'd give way to bruises by the morning. 

Still, even as tears began to form in the Baby's eyes, it was clear that Daddy wasn't going all out. He'd done worse, in less time, when he was really mad.

This was a show.

With every strike, every loud 'SMACK', every whimper of pain from the Baby, Daddy kept his gaze locked on the Maid.

The message couldn't have been clearer. When I get to you, things are going to be much, much worse. 

Once the imprint of his hand was firmly pounded into the Baby's bottom, Daddy stopped, pulling him up to a sitting position.

"Shh," he said. "It's alright. Have you learned your lesson?"

The Baby nodded.

"You won't have any more leaky diapers, then?"

It was an impossible question to answer, since the Baby couldn't dictate when he got a change any more than he could hold his bladder. He knew what he had to say, though. "Yes, Daddy…"

Daddy smiled. He was still staring at the Maid. "Good baby. Now, go get yourself a fresh diaper, alright?" 

The Baby nodded, got up, and walked over to his wi… the Maid. She watched Daddy anxiously, but her punishment wouldn't come yet. Not until the Baby was taken care of.

Diaper changes were becoming routine. Powder, tapes, and a little fussing later, the Baby was taken care of and back on the nursery floor. 

As the Maid moved to put away the powder, though, Daddy's hand caught her wrist. "No."

"Daddy?" she asked, confused.

"Get on the table."

She was already in hot water, and she knew better than to disobey. Pushing up onto the table, she laid back.

"You've let the Baby leak three times this week," Daddy said. As he spoke, he flipped up her skirts and pulled down her panties, leaving her totally exposed. "I'm beginning to think you aren't taking your responsibilities seriously. Maybe if you feel what it's like, though, you'll be more diligent." 

"Yes, Daddy," she said, shivering as cold wipes touched her bare skin.

Daddy took his time, wiping her even though she was already clean, rubbing in the powder until her skin was almost pure white. When he slid the diaper beneath her, though, he hesitated.

The Maid lifted her head, expecting instructions. Instead, Daddy just bent to reach into a drawer, coming out with a small aluminum-wrapped pellet.

Taking it out of the packaging, he pushed the lubricated glycerin suppository inside her, delighting in her squeaks of discomfort.

With that done, he pulled the diaper into place, stuck down the tapes, and stepped back. "Get up."

She got up. 

"Bend over the table."

She bent.

"Wait."

She did so, and Daddy left the room, leaving her to squirm.

She wasn't that uncomfortable, yet. The suppository wouldn't be felt in the first few minutes, and her position wasn't particularly awkward. The anxiety over what came next, though, was enough to make her shift from foot to foot in worried anticipation.

When Daddy returned minutes later, he was carrying a paddle.

"Since you have padding," he explained, walking up behind her. "It only seemed right to make sure I could get my message across. Take deep breaths, Maid."

Inhaling, she braced herself for impact.

Daddy started slow. The paddle hit hard and her diaper did nothing to help, but he took his time between each spank. She was able to breathe and recover before the next one came. It was more restrained than she'd expected, more patient.

As this was happening, she felt a twinge in her belly. With horror, she realized what he was waiting for.

Daddy noticed, but didn't remark on her squeak of discomfort. He just kept spanking her, slowly building up the tempo and power in every hit.

Before long, there was a "WHUMP" of the paddle on her diaper every second, and the cramps in her belly were making her clench up in time. 

Tears forming in her eyes, the Maid tried to fight it, to keep from humiliating herself, but it was futile. With a grumbling 'blorch', she lost control and let out a tidal flood of muck into her diaper.

At that, Daddy stopped holding back. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Ten times in rapid succession, he brought the paddle down as hard as he could, drawing out cries of pain and shame from the Maid as each impact smashed her still-swelling load into her.

As she started to cry, Daddy stopped. He'd taught her the lesson he wanted to.

"You will not ask for a change," he said, setting aside the paddle. "In fact, you will not say a single word about your diaper. I'll decide when you've had enough, but it won't be until you've leaked."

Fighting her tears, the Maid nodded. The smell of her messy diaper was dominating her senses, alongside the lingering ache of her spanking.

"Now," Daddy said. "I believe the garden needs attending to. If you're done being naughty, please go attend to that."

Chapter 5
The Baby wriggled uncomfortably as he knelt in front of Daddy in a baby blue T-shirt and wet diaper that was about due for a change, struggling to contain the enema he’d been given. 

The Pup next to him was a lot more comfortable. Except for a muzzle and a collar, he was naked, kneeling with his fists raised in a ‘begging’ gesture. 

Daddy looked down at both of them, smiling. “You two have been very good today. Haven’t you?” 

The Pup nodded enthusiastically, and while the Baby had a little less energy, he still agreed. Since the spanking yesterday, he’d been a model of good behavior, and hadn’t been forced into any unintended rule breaking. 

In contrast, the Maid was standing with her nose in the corner a few paces away, dirty diaper sagging beneath her puffy skirts. She’d made the mistake of assuming she’d get a change in the morning and expressing as much, and as a result, she’d just been given a fresh diaper to cover the old one. 

“You’ve done a good job of accepting your new place, Baby,” Daddy praised. “In fact, I think you both deserve a little treat. How does that sound?” 

Suspicion crept into the Baby’s mind, but he knew better than to voice it. If it was a trick, he couldn’t avoid it, and if it was a genuine reward he didn’t want to spoil it by acting ungrateful. “Yes please!” he vocalized, squeaking a little as the enema made him cramp up. The Pup just panted and nodded happily. 

“Now, I didn’t just give you that enema so you’d have to squirm,” Daddy said, looking at the Baby. “I wanted to make sure you were nice and clean, because from now on, the Pup gets to mount you as much as he wants to!”

Hesitating, the Baby said, “But… but I don’t like men…” 

“Neither did the Pup,” Daddy pointed out. “But he still needs something to hump, doesn’t he? The Maid is just for me, so would you deny him his reward for being good?” 

The Baby shook his head. “No… sorry, daddy…”

“Besides, Baby, I haven’t told you the best part. Mounting you is the Pup’s reward. Yours is, you’re allowed to cum.”

The Baby trepidation turned to excitement. He’d been locked up in that cage for so long that it was hard to even move without his body trying to get erect and being held back. A release would be incredible, no matter what it took to get it. 

Perking up, he smiled up at Daddy. “Thank you, Daddy!”  

“Now, you can stop holding that enema, Baby,” Daddy said. “I think you’ll be all cleaned out inside by now.” 

Feeling palpably relieved, the Baby let go, flooding the seat of his diaper with watery mush. Excited by the anticipation of being released, he was reminded that he really did enjoy a warm, squishy diaper, and let himself rock back and forth in the mess a little as it poured out of him.

Daddy smirked down at him, then turned his head and leveled his expression to something more stern. “Maid, you’re needed. You may come out of the corner.” 

She turned and hurried over, waddling from the weight of her double diapers. “Yes, Daddy.” 

“Take off the Baby’s diaper and clean him up,” Daddy said. “Once he’s wiped down, I want you to make sure he’s spotless using your tongue. This is going to be special for the Pup, and I don’t want anything dirty to ruin it.” 

Her expression visibly soured, and she started to protest. “But-”

A single look from Daddy made the complaint die in her throat. 

“Yes, Daddy.” 

Taking the Baby’s hand, she walked him over to the changing table, taking his hand to help him up. Daddy cleared his throat, and she looked back at him. 

“Yes, Daddy?” 

“You just questioned me,” Daddy pointed out. 

“I’m sorry, Daddy,” she said, “I won’t do it again.” 

“When you’re done removing his diaper, put it on yourself,” Daddy instructed. “Clearly, you haven’t learned your lesson yet.” 

She opened her mouth, and it was obvious she was about to say something like, ‘That’s too many diapers!’, but the Baby squeezed her hand and she caught herself. “Of course, Daddy. Whatever you say.” 

Helping the Baby up, she pulled at the tapes, letting the soggy, smelly diaper flop onto the changing table. Pulling it away, she almost automatically moved to dump it into the changing pail, then caught herself. Instead, she climbed up onto the changing table so that she was crouched over the diaper, lifted it, and awkwardly taped it over her existing layers. 

The trio of heavy, stinky diapers weighed down on her as she got back to her feet, legs splayed out as it squelched around her, throwing off her balance. She had to lean against the changing table for support as she started wiping up the Baby, cleaning away the remnants of muck that were stuck to his bottom and thighs. Knowing she’d be licking up anything she missed, she was careful to do a good job. 

“Good,” Daddy instructed. “Baby, roll over so that she can get to you better.” 

The Baby obeyed. There was a twinge of hesitation, as he felt sorry for the Maid, but if he disobeyed it would just bring punishment for both of them, and he was excited to be released from the cage. 

“Maid, you know what to do.” 

She did. Bending over, she began exploring with her tongue, running it along the rim of her once-Husband’s asshole. He moaned, body reacting with pleasure to the sensation as she licked and probed. 

After a moment of uncertainty, she started to act with more enthusiasm, extending her tongue deeper into him. 

Daddy watched, pleased, taking a moment to look down at the Pup. “Are you ready for your fun?” 

The Pup was more than ready, as his raging erection showed, and he nodded in excited agreement. 

“Alright. Maid, you can stop.” 

She did, taking her face away. 

“There’s lube under the changing table. Make sure he’s ready.” 

She found it where it was supposed to be, and applied a generous amount with her fingers, spreading it and probing deep inside to ensure there were no dry spots. 

Once he was ready, she stepped back, nodding at Daddy. The Baby stood up, too, naked from the waist down, walking over to where the Pup was waiting. “Um… who has the key?” 

“The key?” Daddy asked, raising an eyebrow. “What do you need that for, Baby?” 

“So I can cum?” the Baby asked, tilting his head in confusion. 

“I said you had permission to cum,” Daddy clarified. “Not that you’d get to remove your cage, silly. Get down on all fours, now.” 

The Baby’s face fell in disappointment, but there was no argument. He did as instructed, getting on his hands and knees so that he was presented to the Pup eagerly. 

Pleasure clear in his tone, Daddy said, “He’s all yours.” 

The Pup didn’t waste any time. He was taller than the Baby, and when he got behind the Baby, the domination of the pose was clear. Lining himself up, he thrusted into the lubed-up hole, making the Baby gasp. 

It was a good gasp. A great one. He hadn’t known how good this was going to feel. 

His own little cock straining against the cage, the Baby pushed himself deeper onto the Pup’s cock, rolling his hips as the Pup pulled back and thrust again, harder, his tip quivering inside the Baby. 

They both moaned, the Baby’s voice more desperate as he wished to be free of the cage so he could take himself and do something with all the pleasure he was feeling. 

As they watched, Daddy stepped over to the maid, quietly saying, “Get on your knees.” 

She had expected he’d want a blowjob while this went on, and was ready for the instruction, obeying immediately. 

Daddy kept his pants on, though she could see him bulging beneath the zipper. “Tough yourself. Cum, maid, before they’re done.” 

“Sir-” she started, before remembering the consequence for argument. “Yes, sir.” 

Touching a hand to the front of her triple-thick layers of sodden, smelly, heavy diapers, she began to rub. It took a lot of force to feel the pressure between so much squelching pulp, but she managed. 

Though she hadn’t been caged, it had been a long time for her, too, and she gasped. 

The Pup was pounding himself into the Baby, each thrust making the Baby squeak in pleasure and desperation. He wanted to plead with Daddy, to beg for permission to be free of his cage, but all he could manage to say was, “P-please, please, please-” 

The Maid hated the sticky, wet warmth that was pressed tight against her skin, but she moaned in spite of herself, rubbing harder to try and cum in time. Daddy put his hand on her shoulder, pushing her down into the mess, making her diaper squelch and leak out onto her skirts and stockings, reminding her just how much she’d been using the diapers since she’d been placed into them. 

The Pup moaned, but slowed down, wanting to make this last. Beneath him, the Baby whimpered, trying to grind into the Pup to get more sensation out of the experience. “M-more, please- G-give it to me!” 

At that, the Pup was more than happy to oblige, riding his bitch for all he was worth. 

The Maid bit her lip, rubbing harder, grinding her hips into the floor in spite of the leaking puddle that was forming, faster, faster until- 

Across the room, the three of them reached their own version of climax. The Pup’s cock quivered inside the Baby, spurting deep into him, and while the Baby felt no satisfaction of release, he still dribbled out just from being milked, white fluids dripping from his cage onto the floor. 

The Maid squirted into her diaper, which was so overloaded that it just contributed to all the fluids leaking out to make a puddle on the floor and stains on her clothing. 

Daddy smiled. Though he hadn’t had such an explosive release, he felt more satisfied than anyone else in the room. Their moments of pleasure were fleeting and temporary - and, for the baby, there wasn’t even any real pleasure - while his power was permanent. 

And, besides, he could get his satisfaction here in just a moment. “Pup, please go get cleaned up. Baby, wait until you can get a fresh diaper, I don’t want you leaking all over the place. Maid, come here. I think I need to use your mouth for a moment before you get to work. Do a good enough job, I’ll even let you change before bedtime.” 

Chapter 6

The Baby sat in his high chair, arms crossed as he waited patiently for supper. The Maid was waiting by the bottle warmer, watching as it got up to a good temperature for consumption, tapping her finger on the counter. She was particularly grateful to be back in panties, for all the freedom of motion it gave her - not to mention, they didn’t smell nearly as bad. 

For her own dinner, she’d gone with something easy and put leftovers in the microwave. There was no need to make anything fancy when Daddy wasn’t home. 

The heater beeped before the microwave, and she picked up the bottle, carrying it over to the Baby and holding it up so he could drink. The formula, they both knew, was laced with diuretics to make it difficult for the Baby to regain his potty control, but it was what he got served with dinner, and there was no arguing the point. 

He sucked on the bottle, the formula trickling slowly down his throat as the Maid held it in place for him. The bottle was sized appropriately for an adult, and it took a while to drink it down, but there was no hurry. The Maid was done with her chores for the day, and the Baby just had playpen time after this. 

Once he was done drinking, she wiped his mouth up with his bib, took it away, and picked up one of the oversized baby food jars that she’d prepared that morning. Mostly fruit purees, with a few vegetable options and some other stuff to make sure there was good nutritional value. Tonight, he’d get mashed potatoes and then strained peaches. 

The Baby ate it all up one spoonful at a time, and didn’t complain when she got a little on his chin. As per their usual dinner ritual, she got some on his chin on purpose, so that she’d have an excuse to wipe his face with the bib again. When she didn’t, Daddy always corrected her, so by now it had become habit. 

“Here comes the airplane!” she cooed, bringing in a last spoonful. 

The Baby held open his mouth, said, “Aaah,” and accepted the scoop of food, chewing and swallowing it down. 

As he finished eating, he felt a gurgle in his belly. Not the most unusual of timings, though he knew he wouldn’t get a change right away since she would have to eat first. Oh well. Holding it was against the rules. Screwing up his face, the Baby began to push, making a mess in the seat of his diaper. 

The Maid wrinkled her nose and sniffed, but she knew based on his expression what had happened. Reaching around, she checked the back of his diaper, waving her hand in front of her face at the smell. “Well, you’re a little stinky, aren’t you? I’ll get you changed once I’ve had my dinner.” 

“Okay,” he said, blushing sheepishly. At least he hadn’t needed to go before he ate. Being fed dinner in a smelly diaper was particularly humiliating. 

The Maid took her dinner out of the microwave and ate it quickly, while the Baby swung his legs on the high chair and waited, playing with plastic cutlery to make the time go by. Once she was done eating, she rinsed off the dishes, the bottle, and the empty jars, loaded the dishwasher, put away the bottle heater, wiped up the counter, and finally moved to unlock the high chair and let the Baby down. 

Though she couldn’t actually carry him up to the changing table - he was as tall as she was, after all - she led him by the hand the whole way up the stairs to the nursery. 

One diaper change later, he was sitting in his playpen, stacking blocks while she took a moment to relax, just sitting down to read a book. 

About ten minutes later, Daddy got home, leading his Pup by a leash. He called out from downstairs, and the Maid left the Baby in his playpen while she hurried down to greet him, taking his coat and putting away his shoes. 

The Pup was on his hands and knees, and pawed excitedly at Daddy’s leg. 

He chuckled, looking down at the Pup. “Alright, boy. You can go play with the Baby, but make sure to use lube. I don’t want you hurting your toy.” Looking around, he began surveying the job that the Maid had done cleaning. “How were things, this evening?”

“Good, Daddy,” she supplied, quickly, as the Pup hurried past her to get upstairs. “The Baby’s been fed, changed, and is in the playpen. I can start on your supper right away.” 

“I already ate,” Daddy said, simply. “Some coffee would be in order, though.” 

“Of course, Daddy.” She scurried away, starting up the brewing process. When she returned, Daddy had out his phone, and was watching a video. 

She couldn’t help her curiosity, peeking at the screen. “Daddy… is that the kitchen?” 

“Just watching what you were up to,” he said, fast forwarding to dinner. “Did I not tell you about the cameras?” 

“You didn’t, Daddy.” She was fairly certain the question was rhetorical. 

He didn’t seem upset, which was good. In fact, he was smiling. “It seems you were both on model behavior today, without me needing to even see it. I’m impressed, Maid.” 

She wasn’t sure how to respond to that, except to say, “Thank you, Daddy.” 

He looked her in the eye. “Why didn’t you try and cheat?” 

“Because…” She didn’t know how to respond to that, either. “I suppose, we didn’t see the point.”  

Beaming, he said, “Well, then. That’s wonderful to hear, I knew you’d come around to my way eventually. It wasn’t hard, was it?” 

“No, Daddy.” 

Upstairs, the sound of moans started up as the Pup took his bitch for a ride. The Pup wasn’t the only one moaning. 

Daddy smirked, addressing the Maid. “Be honest. You enjoy this, don’t you?” 

She blushed, and answered truthfully. “I… yes, Daddy.” 

Nodding, he said, “Well then. I think the two of you deserve a reward for being so good today. You may do whatever you like tonight, and there’ll be something special waiting for you tomorrow.” 

Chapter 7

The Baby was inherently suspicious of any promise of sex, after last time, but he was still excited to hear it, especially with the assurances Daddy gave. 

“You will get to have sex with each other,” Daddy had promised. “Real sex, with penetration and everything.” 

The Baby was straining against his cage all morning as he waited for it. Morning breakfast, then his morning diaper change, and then a little time in the playpen while the Maid did her chores, it all went by in a breeze. Even getting mounted by the Pup for a quick cum went by fast - though part of that was because, at Daddy’s insistence, the Pup only rubbed against the back of his diaper ‘so as not to wear out your favorite toy’. 

When the time finally came, Daddy came into the nursery first, followed by the Maid. She was practically on tip-toe with excitement. It hadn’t been as long for her, but squirting into a filthy diaper wasn’t quite the same as real sex with her husband. She longed to feel him inside her, and she knew that after all the time in his cage, he’d be harder than she’d ever felt him before. 

Daddy was grinning, too. “Are you two ready?” 

“Yes!” They both said in unison. 

He chuckled at their excitement, walking over to the crib to take down the side. “Alright. Get the baby out of his diaper and all clean. You’ll have to do it in here, the plastic sheet will contain any… fluids that might drip.” 

That was sensible. The crib was big enough for them to both fit easily, besides. 

The Maid was buzzing with anticipation as she took off his diaper, wiped him off, and deposited the old one into the diaper genie. No new diaper for now. His cock was visibly hard inside the cage, and it seemed like it might make the steel pop off if it got any more erect. 

Daddy smiled. “What you’ll need is in the drawer beneath the table.” 

Giggling with excitement, the Maid opened it, looking for a key. 

Instead, she saw a bottle of lube and a strap-on, with a mounted bulb on the back of the attached dildo. 

She blinked a couple times, confused, before she got it. “Oh.” 

“What?” the Baby asked, sitting up to look in the drawer. “Awww!” 

“Are you complaining?” Daddy asked. “You enjoy it well enough when the Pup fucks you, after all. If you don’t want it, you can go back to your playpen and the Maid can play with herself instead.” 

It wasn’t what he’d wanted, but his half-contained erection hadn’t gone away. “No!” He blurted, quickly. 

Daddy chuckled. “That’s what I thought. You shouldn’t need any help, right?” 

The Maid shook her head. “I… I know how.” 

She flipped up her skirts, slipped out of her panties, and put on the strap-on. The bulb on the back of the dildo was in the right place to go inside her, and she let out a little gasp as it slid inside, held in place by the strap-on harness.

The two of them walked to the crib, and the Baby got on his hands and knees so that she could apply the lube, rubbing it in with her fingers. 

“Are you ready?” she asked, pushing the lube inside him. She could feel his body buzzing with excitement, ready to take her. 

His answer was immediate and enthusiastic. “Yes!” 

Placing the tip, she got ready, lifting her frilly skirts so they wouldn’t get in the way, then slid it inside the Baby’s waiting asshole. 

For the Baby’s half, it was different than being mounted by the Pup. Bigger, for one. For another, she was more gentle, more curious, acting in a way to try and make sure he was enjoying it. It was the act of being fucked by a passionate lover, and not just a Pup looking to use its favorite bitch for a quick cum. 

For the Maid, she gasped in sensation as she went into him, because as the dildo felt resistance, the bulb inside her was pushed back, thrusting with equal, opposite force. It wasn’t the same as having the Baby inside her, not at all, but it was still the first penetration she’d felt since Daddy showed up. It was an encouragement for her to keep going, harder, faster. 

She thrust again, biting her lip as she rode her husband. He balled his fists on the plastic sheets of the crib, pushing his own hips up into the dildo so that it’d go deeper, reinforcing his wife’s pleasure as it pushed her end inside her. 

As they fucked, she bent forward so she could reach around, fingers teasing through the bars of the cage. Though he couldn’t reach full mast, the touch through the bars was still enough to make him ache when he was already so aroused. He moaned, loudly, and she thrust into him again, her hand tightening around the cage. 

Daddy leaned against the wall, watching the display as the two of them fucked, without any shame or hidden appetites. He didn’t need to have seen them before that there was more passion here than anything they’d had before he showed up, whatever boring sex they might have engaged in when she was just the Baby’s wife, and he was just her husband. 

Hell, Daddy knew that just from seeing those first couple pictures that the Baby had sent, dabbling in kink that he was totally inexperienced in and too ashamed of to tell anyone he knew personally, not even his wife. 

Now, the only thing that was held back between them was the Baby’s straining cock, and that only because of the cage. 

Daddy had a secret, though, of course. Thumbing the remote control in his pocket, he turned on the vibrator function that was built into the strapon. 

Both parties gasped in pleasure as it revved to life, momentarily paralyzing them with the heat and ecstasy. She pushed hard into the Baby, making the dildo go in as deep as it possibly could, trembling as she rode the vibrations. 

She shook as she squirted, fluids dripping down the dildo and onto the Baby, but that wasn’t enough to stop her. She started thrusting again, her dripping juices acting as lubricant as she pounded him again, going for a second orgasm, a third. 

Watching it all, Daddy let them have their fun. It was a reward, after all. Ending it before they were both done would have been cruel. 

He almost was tempted to even let the Baby out of his cage, but that was going to wait for another day. Besides, as the Baby trembled and released just from the sensation on his prostate, it was clear that he was getting plenty of satisfaction out of this - maybe not the orgasm he wanted, but still something. 

They kept it up for almost half an hour before collapsing into an exhausted, satisfied heap in the crib. 

Daddy walked up to them then, smiling and disabling the vibration. “You two must be exhausted.” 

The Maid nodded, while the Baby just made a weak little, “Yeah…”

“Would you like to take a nap before lunch?” 

Again, they gave little tired indications of agreement. The Maid pushed off the strap-on with a hand, leaving the straps hanging around her ankles. 

He smiled down at them. “Alright, then. Thirty minutes, and you’d better try and get some actual sleep.” Raising the sides of the crib, he locked them in. He didn’t bother putting the top on the crib that’d leave them actually sealed inside with no way out - they weren’t going to try and get out without him, and he knew it. “Alright?” 

“Yes, Daddy…” the maid yawned. 

“Okay, Daddy,” the Baby added, eyes already closed. 

Smiling, Daddy gave them one last look, cuddled up together in a loving, slightly sweaty heap. He turned to go, turning off the light but leaving the door open a crack. He’d have the baby monitor on, in case they woke up early. 

Standing in the hallway, he sighed contentedly. Daddy was pleased with how swift their progress had been. The Baby’s birthday wasn’t for another month, but they were both already ready. 

Chapter 8

The Maid sucked in a breath, her sense of smell totally overwhelmed by the stink of a particularly full diaper. 

She hadn’t been allowed to change the baby for almost twenty four hours. That had made her suspicious that Daddy was planning something. Now, hands and legs tied to a frame on the floor, lying with the Baby’s diaper all but smothering her ability to breathe, she knew what it was he’d intended for her. 

Moaning, she sucked in another breath involuntarily as Daddy thrust into her. She couldn’t see him, not with her husband’s full diaper obscuring her vision, but she could feel him. Strong, hard, pumping inside her with a deliberate rhythm. 

She wasn’t going anywhere until he was done, and he was clearly in no hurry. 

At this point, she couldn’t even deny that she loved it. The association between the Baby’s heavy, smelly diapers and her own arousal had been ingrained into her almost as soon as Daddy showed up, and now just a whiff of him made her wet. Even so, having him completely smother her face while Daddy thrust into her, again, and again, was pleasure and sensory overload. 

She tried to push her hips into Daddy, to get a little more sensation for her own pleasure, but she couldn’t get any leverage with her limbs tied down and the weight holding her face in place. 

Her moans only earned her a little crinkly and squelching sound. 

Another thrust, harder, faster. Daddy was picking up the pace. 

There was just barely enough of a gap for her to suck in air, even if that air was dominated by a foul smell. She had to work to inhale, sucking in the diaper’s stink as she brought in enough air to keep up with Daddy’s cock pounding inside her. 

She gasped as he shifted tempo, going even faster, going in for the kill. 

Back arching, the Maid moaned into her husband’s diaper, her whole body tensing as she rode the orgasm. Daddy’s cock quivered inside her, squirting, pulsing, and then pulling away.

The maid collapsed, panting for air. 

“You can do it, Baby,” the Maid said, crouched next to her husband. “That’s it, just take it all in.” 

One orgasm just wasn’t enough for Daddy that afternoon, and he’d decided he wasn’t going to play favorites. If he was going to cum inside the maid, he’d cum inside the baby too. 

So, the baby knelt in front of daddy, still in the same mucky diaper, working not to choke on Daddy’s cock as he swallowed it down. 

“Shh, you can do it,” the Maid encouraged. Daddy wasn’t about to give advice, and if the Baby did poorly, both of them would be in trouble. It was down to her to make sure the Baby’s performance was top-notch. “Breathe through your nose, use your tongue.” 

The Baby squirmed. Unlike the maid, he hadn’t been allowed a proper orgasm since Daddy arrived, and being used as Daddy’s toy was clearly making him horny. There was nothing to be done about that. The Baby’s satisfaction didn’t matter at the moment, only Daddy’s. 

Daddy, for his part, was simply standing there. He was going to let the Baby do everything, and whether things went well or not depended entirely on the Baby’s performance. 

He made a little choking noise and stopped for a moment, catching his breath as he took all of Daddy’s cock into his mouth, sucking down on it hard. 

“Good,” the Maid coached. “You should remember what it feels like, right?” 

The Baby squirmed in his diaper, unable to grumble while his mouth was full. He didn’t like to be reminded of how little play his little caged cock had received. 

“Well, just do it like that,” the Maid said. “You can-” 

The Baby’s eyes bulged in surprise, and Daddy let out a pleased sigh as he squirted down the Baby’s throat. Now, he did move, grabbing the Baby’s hair and holding him in place so that he’d have no choice but to swallow it all down. 

They held together for half a minute before Daddy finally let go, pulling free of the Baby’s mouth. “Good job, little one. Maid, please reward him with a diaper change, why don’t you?” 

Chapter 9

“Happy birthday, my maid!” 

The Maid hadn’t been sure what to expect, but this wasn’t it. Daddy’s rewards always came with a catch, sometimes worse than the punishments. When he’d promised to give her a special surprise for her birthday, she was suspicious. 

The spa they’d pulled up to, though, looked pretty genuine. ‘Rainy Day Spa’ was on the sign, and the entrance smelled of incense and perfume. 

“There’s no trick?” she asked, even though questioning Daddy wasn’t wise.

Daddy beamed, explaining, “A friend of mine owns this place. You’re going to get the works. Nothing but the best for my Maid.” Leaning in, he squeezed the back of the Maid’s diaper beneath her skirt, adding, “They know about your special underwear, so no need to feel embarrassed.” 

“Wow!” Given how her life had been going lately, a relaxing day at the spa seemed like a huge relief. 

Pausing, Daddy raised an eyebrow at her, waiting for something else. “And what do we say when people get us gifts?” 

Oh, right. “Thank you, Daddy!” 

“I’ll be back to pick you up when you’re done,” Daddy said, retrieving his keys from his pocket and walking back through the entrance. “Have a lovely time, doll!” 

The Maid might have been confused by the pet name Daddy gave her, but she was too busy being excited for her spa day. She hadn’t had a proper spa day in ages. Since before Daddy came home, really. 

As Daddy left, a woman came out from the back carrying a robe and a martini, gesturing with the latter to follow her. “Come with me, dear, we’ll get you all taken care of.” 

The Maid greedily accepted the martini, sipping a bit off the top. Boozy - maybe even really boozy - with just a touch of lemon. Perfect. Her standards were maybe a bit low, since she hadn’t had a proper martini in a long time and couldn’t quite remember what a great one tasted like, but even with a slightly bitter aftertaste it was something worth savoring. 

Following the woman back into a massage room, she took another sip of the martini before disrobing. As much as Daddy has robbed her of her dignity over the past weeks, she felt no shame about taking off her blouse and skirt in front of a stranger, exposing her slightly damp diaper and even taking off her bra. 

“Should I leave this on?” she asked, gesturing to her diaper.

“We’ll get you changed before we go to the steam room,” the woman said, squirting coconut oil from a bottle into her hands. “Now, lay down for your massage, and let’s see if we can’t get you to relax a little.”

The Maid drained the rest of her martini. If she was going to get one opportunity a year to get a little tipsy, she’d take it - And, something told her, they would happily give her as many as she asked for throughout the day. This seemed like the sort of spa where she could get what she wanted, no questions asked. Laying face down on the massage table, she relaxed, letting the woman do her work.

It was magical. Already a little lightheaded from the booze, the Maid sank into the massage, feeling tension in her shoulders get worked out that she hadn’t realized was even there. She practically melted on the table as the woman rubbed out knots in her shoulders and back. It was a delirious experience, rendering her thoughts almost incoherent with relaxation as her conscious mind slipped away.

By the time she realized she wasn’t just relaxed from the massage, she couldn’t move, and her mind was in such a fog that she couldn’t remember why that paralysis would be confusing. 

“Can you hear me?” 

The voice came from a mile away, faint and distant. The Maid just let out a small, relaxed moan. 

“Don’t worry. You’ll be asleep, soon, and when you wake up you’ll be all better.” 

I wonder who she’s talking to…

The Maid woke up as slowly as she’d fallen asleep. She was lying on a soft, plush bed, silk sheets and downy pillows all around her. It was nice.

She wanted to get back to her spa day. I wonder if they have a steam room? She’d been excited about it. It had been…

Wait, did they drug me?

It only made sense, they must have. She had passed out in the middle of a massage. But why? 

Sitting up, she looked around the room she was in. Clean, organized, it was… a hospital room. 

Why am I in a hospital room?

Sitting up, she called out, “Hello?” 

A nurse showed up a moment later, holding a clipboard. “Oh, you’re awake. How are you feeling?”

“W-what happened?” the Maid stammered. 

“Everything’s fine,” the nurse assured her. “You’ve got nothing to be worried about. Let me go get your Daddy, he’ll explain everything.” 

At the mention of Daddy, the Maid started to understand. He’d planned this. Maybe she’d done something wrong, maybe he just felt like punishing her, but he’d arranged for this… whatever this was… to happen. 

Swallowing, she waited for him to arrive, still feeling a little numb from the drugs. 

Someone knocked on the door and stepped inside. Daddy. “Morning, sleepyhead.” 

“Where am I?” 

“A little cosmetic facility, on the edge of town,” Daddy explained, beaming. “I realized something, a few days ago.” 

Swallowing, the Maid asked, “Um… what was that?”

“That no matter how obedient you are, you never would have been the perfect Maid,” Daddy explained. “It’s not your fault. You didn’t do anything wrong, there were just a few shortcomings that had to be corrected.” 

“What did you do?” The question was dangerously close to back talk, but she was starting to feel scared. 

“I corrected them,” Daddy explained. Walking over to the bedside stand, he pulled out a drawer and took out a mirror. “Take a look for yourself.” 

Hands shaking, the Maid took the mirror, held it up, and inspected herself. 

At first glance, she almost didn’t recognize her own face. Her lips had almost doubled in size, round, plump, and cherry red, as though she were wearing lipstick. Wiping at her mouth, nothing came away - the color was permanent. 

To match the lipstick, eyeliner had been tattooed around her eyes, along with eyebrow ‘makeup’ that was equally permanent, and long lash extensions. Even a subtle blush had been tattooed on her cheeks, a faint pink that blended into her skin. Combined, it gave her whole face a doll-like appearance, like a toy that could be found in the pink aisle of any department store. 

That wasn’t all. Looking down, she didn’t need a mirror to finally notice her chest - her breasts, already considerable, had gone up a couple sizes, and even beneath the diaper that was taped around her hips, she could recognize that her butt had been extended at least as much. She had been given proportions that were almost unreasonable, the kind that normally had to be photoshopped onto people for magazine covers. 

“I…” she started to say. 

“One more thing,” Daddy said, simply. “Though… you won’t be able to see it. Close your eyes.” 

Hesitant, but fearing the repercussions of disobedience, the Maid obeyed, shutting her eyes firmly. A couple seconds passed, and she heard the ‘click’ of a cell phone camera mimicking a shutter. 

“Here, you can look,” Daddy said, spinning around his phone so that she could see. The maid opened her eyes and looked, cheeks turning pinker as she read. 

Her eyelids had been tattooed, each with a word. Together, it read, ‘Daddy’s Doll’. 

“Now, everyone will know exactly what you are, and exactly who you belong to,” Daddy said, smiling. “You really will be the perfect Maid for me. Isn’t that nice?”

Throat dry, the Maid nodded, not knowing what else to say. 

“Now, I believe you had your spa day interrupted. Come with me, we’ll let you finish the rest of your birthday present.” Daddy offered a hand to help her out of bed. “No more surprises, I promise.” 

Chapter 10

It was game day, and the living room was abuzz with noise. 

The TV was blaring, announcers keeping track of the game. Daddy and his friend were munching on snacks, cheering, shouting at the screen. Even the pup was getting into it, panting excitedly whenever their team did well. And, of course, the wet, sucking sounds of two mouths on two cocks as the Baby and the Maid did their best to keep both men watching the game happy. 

“Baby, keep up,” Daddy warned. “Use your lips.” 

He tried, but it was difficult to pay attention. He could feel the heavy, lengthy plug filling up his bottom, occasionally pulsing as Daddy randomly triggered it. It was allegedly there ‘to make sure he didn’t stink up the game room’, but Baby secretly suspected that he and the maid had been plugged just for the sounds they would make as the toys buzzed. 

Baby tried to work harder. He knew the consequences if Daddy didn’t have a good day. It was the Big Game after all, things had to be perfect. 

He tried to eye the screen. He knew if Daddy’s team lost, they’d be punished anyways, but he couldn’t see the score while Daddy’s cock was in his mouth. 

Next to him, Daddy’s friend grunted with satisfaction and the Maid let out a surprised noise, swallowing him down. 

“Didn’t I tell you?” Daddy commented. “Live-in maids make everything better.” 

He had to take a moment before pushing away, letting the maid wipe her mouth. “Right, well, I’ll be right back.” 

“Why?” Daddy asked. “If you need something, have the maid get it for you.” 

“I’ve got to piss,” the friend replied. “Where’s your bathroom?” 

Daddy smirked, pointing at the maid. “She’s wearing it. Maid, lift up your skirts.” 

Blushing, the maid obeyed, lifting up the frilly white lace so that her diaper became visible. She’d been double layered, to make sure she couldn’t possibly need a change all day. 

Glancing between daddy and the maid, he shrugged, slipping his cock down the front of the maids diaper. A moment passed, and then the telltale hissing noise became apparent, subtle beneath the sound of the game, and the maid’s diaper grew heavy and yellow. 

The baby could just barely see this, his mouth still on daddy’s cock. He knew Daddy had better willpower than him - if he was given this treatment, he’d be squirting in moments. Daddy could last as long as he wanted to, which meant that the baby needed to have incredible stamina to keep up with him. 

That was, of course, the point. 

Time passed, and the game continued, and the Baby’s mouth was starting to grow tired. Daddy’s cock was huge, and keeping the whole thing stimulated took a lot of effort. He did get a reprieve around halftime, but only for as long as it took Daddy to pee down his diaper, then it was right back to sucking, licking, and squirming as his own member strained inside its cage. 

Occasionally, his plug would start pulsing faster, eliciting whimpers that were muffled by how full his mouth was. Daddy didn’t acknowledge these sounds outright, but he smiled every time, and increased the speed of vibration even more before toning it down a bit. 

The guest had the maid go down for seconds and even thirds, but she got a break between each blowjob she delivered as Daddy’s friend recovered. The Baby got no such reprieve, only chastising comments whenever he started to slow down. 

Baby wasn’t sure how long he’d been sucking when, finally, he felt the cock in his mouth start to quiver and then, mercifully, felt something hot spray down the back of his throat. Moaning in exhausted relief, he sucked down a little longer, riding out Daddy’s orgasm, ecstatic for it to be done. Behind him, he heard cheers from the TV as their team won the game, and he felt Daddy’s hand press down on his head with a pleased sort of gentle pressure. 

Thirty seconds passed, and the Baby was finally allowed to pull away, cum dripping from his lips. Daddy gently nodded towards the bottle of milk on the table and Baby took a drink, thirsty and exhausted, grateful for the relief. 

“Good job, baby,” Daddy said, simply. “Now, the second game starts in thirty minutes, so help the Maid refill our snacks and be sure to drink plenty of water before it begins.”

Daddy's Home - Chapter 10
I'm starting by re-uploading all the content that had to be removed from Patreon. This is part of a series of commissions for a subscriber.

“Fuck…” the maid whimpered. “Fuck, fuck, fuck- PLEASE!” 

Her arms and legs were bound in place, tied spread eagle on Daddy’s bed. She’d been told to be naked when she came to clean his room, but instead of being given an opportunity to clean, she’d instead been introduced to ropes that held her, naked. 

It had been her and her husband’s bed, once, a long time ago. 

She expected Daddy to use her as his fuckdoll - she certainly looked the part - but his pants stayed on. Instead, Daddy had brought out the toys.

Today, it seemed, was all about denying her pleasure. 

“I don’t think so,” Daddy said, pressing the vibrator into her, unrelenting. “I need to be careful with a big girl doll like you. If we always did whatever you wanted, the house would be a mess.”

She bit her lip. She could achieve climax if she let herself, but doing so would bring the whole world crashing down around her. The punishment for giving into her base desires without permission would be unthinkably harsh. “I’ll keep-” she gasped. “I’ll clean-”

“Not what I’m worried about,” Daddy said, finally pulling away the vibrator. It wasn’t a mercy, though, as he replaced the toy with his fingers, teasing her briefly before sliding inside.

The maid sucked in a breath. “Fffff-” 

“Don’t you dare,” Daddy warned. 

She didn’t, but she did scream, “PLEASE!” 

“And let you squirt all over my bed?” Daddy asked. “Soak my sheets and ruin the mattress? I don’t think so.” 

“I-” she stammered, struggling to find words. “What do you want?”

“I don’t want you dribbling all over the furniture,” Daddy said. “You insist you’re big enough for grown up panties, but you want to have an accident on my bed just because it’ll feel good.”

“N-no!” the Maid protested. “I don’t- I won’t-” 

“You will,” Daddy said. “I control your body, and I know what it’ll do. If I let you even come close, you’ll leave a puddle bigger than the Baby could make.” 

At the mention of the Baby, it clicked in the Maid’s head. What Daddy was driving at, what he wanted. “P-please, Daddy,” she whimpered, squeezing her eyes shut as he fingered her, fast and hard, pushing her self control to the breaking point. “L-let me have a diaper!” 

He didn’t relent. “And, what? You expect me to just deal with the hassle of diapering you, every time you want satisfaction? If I decide my fuckdoll needs a release, I have to go and wait for her to be diapered before I can do what I want?” 

“I’ll be quick-” she promised. “And then-”

“You’re expecting me to wait on you,” Daddy shot, plunging his fingers deep inside her, curling his fingers back to make her moan. “That’s not how this relationship works. When I decide to use my doll, I want to be able to use her immediately.” 

The maid whimpered, biting her tongue. There was only one way out of this, one way to end the torture and get a release. 

“Please, d-d-Daddy,” she mewled, straining against the bonds that held her firmly in place, her muscles tight and tense as she resisted, barely hanging on. “L-let me wear diapers all the time!” 

“Are you sure?” Daddy asked. “I won’t tolerate wastefulness. If you expect to wear diapers and not use them, fully, you’ll find that you’re sorely mistaken.”

“PLEASE!” she screamed. “I want to wear diapers, I’ll use them, I’ll fill them, just let me-” 

“Cum for me,” Daddy instructed.

She stopped holding back, her whole body tensing so tightly that the bed creaked as she gave herself over completely into ecstasy. Just as Daddy had promised, she squirted, hard, but she barely noticed, so wrapped up in the intense, mind-shattering pleasure. 

She didn’t hold back her deep, loud moan, and Daddy didn’t relent with his fingering, teasing and playing with her for a full minute, until her knees were shaking and she couldn’t breathe. 

Only then did he stop, pulling his hand free, climbing onto the bed with her. She was still immobilized by the ropes, naked, helpless, but he moved up next to her and wrapped his arms around her body. “Shh, little doll. You held on well.”

She panted for air, regaining coherent thoughts as Daddy held her.

“You can breathe until you’re ready,” Daddy said. “Then, you’ll go drink some water, put on one of the baby’s nighttime diapers, and come back and clean up this mess you made. And once that’s done, we’re going to test just how many times you have to squirt before you leak.”

Chapter 11

“Hmmmmm,” Daddy said, really drawing out the thought. “I don’t know. What do you think?”

He looked over at his two shopping companions, who were both holding very still and not saying very much. 

“I know you prefer the mixed fruit and the peaches,” Daddy continued, holding up one option of baby food. “But the strained spinach is so much healthier. I’ll just let you decide - if you want the fruit, just say so, otherwise we’ll get the vegetables.” 

It was a cruel trick. The Baby couldn’t respond, not with a gag in his mouth, hidden only by a disposable facemask. The Maid couldn’t, either, for that matter - and both of them were desperately hoping that the elastic on the facemask wouldn’t fail or slip off their face, since if it did, their matching gags would be exposed, along with the dried cum Daddy has left on their lips and cheeks before coming to the store. 

“Nothing to say?” Daddy asked. “Vegetables it is.”

He put the baby food in their cart, and kept rolling along through the store as though nothing were wrong. 

The Maid and the Baby both struggled to follow, knees trembling, waddling ever so slightly. The quart of water and epsom salts that they’d been filled with before coming inside was heavy, and bursting to get out the same way it’d come in.

If they could have protested about the enemas, they would have, but by that point they’d both been gagged. 

If they could have walked slower they would have, but the collars around their necks were tight, and led by a thin, almost gossamer bit of thread that Daddy held the other end of. It’d break easily, if either of them slowed down and fell behind, but Daddy has assured them both that if either leash snapped, they’d both regret it. 

Neither of them wanted to learn what that meant. 

“What’s wrong?” Daddy asked, as they moved at a slightly-too-fast pace through the freezer section. “Are you worried about the pup? Don’t be. I left the AC on in the car, and he’s listening to his favorite tunes. He’ll be alright.” 

That wasn’t what they were both whimpering and blushing about, of course. The Baby was more worried that people would recognize his shortalls and blue T-shirt - well, his blue onesie, though nobody could see the snaps that were over his thick diaper - as the obviously juvenile clothes that they were, and the Maid was worried about the same, except that her outfit was more in the style of a 60s pinup girl, complete with stockings and heels that made it especially impractical to waddle around. 

“Oh, is it the enemas? Don’t worry, your plastic pants will make sure you don’t leak,” Daddy said, loud enough that his voice carried. 

Both of them blushed, in case someone nearby heard. Only the Baby looked around, though.

“Give it a rest,” Daddy said, smirking. “Stop worrying about who sees. Babies don’t care if anyone sees what they’re wearing, or smells what they did to their diapers - And that should include you.” 

The shopping cart was mostly full. Despite all the teasing, Daddy had moved fast through the store, mostly being efficient and going through a planned route. They’d only been there for about thirty minutes. 

For most people, that wouldn’t be long at all. For the Baby and the Maid, holding their enemas in, it was an eternity. They were holding on, though - and if checkout lines were fast, they might even be able to get to the car before losing control. 

“Let’s go check out,” Daddy said. “I don’t think the lines are very long.” 

Both of them breathed a sigh of relief. They were going to make it, and-

“Oh, but first. Both of you need to stop holding it in the next five seconds,” Daddy added. “Otherwise, you’ll get a spanking right here in the aisle.” 

They both turned bright pink, but neither disobeyed, giving up the struggle and letting the enema flood into the backs of their diapers. 

Daddy was in control the whole time. Any possibility that they might make it out of the store without humiliating themselves was just an illusion. 

It was, always, up to Daddy. 

• Like 5
15 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Baby Phoenix: “The maid’s training is almost complete.  Now give her this double edged lightsaber and teach her how to use the force.”

I don't remember most of this happening in the jedi training manual, but I'll take your word for it! ?

11 hours ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

I don't remember most of this happening in the jedi training manual, but I'll take your word for it! ?

If this has to be a training in the Force, then it’s clearly the Sith’s one!

• Like 1
20 hours ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

Baby Phoenix: “What’s a Jedi?  ?. JK. No, just all caregivers should wear diapers and be Jedi for protection.  My protection.”

9 hours ago, Bonsai said:

If this has to be a training in the Force, then it’s clearly the Sith’s one!

Baby Phoenix blows a raspberry. “Eeew!!  No likey lightning!!!  No Sith for you!!”

In all serious, lovely fan service story.  Would be hell for me though personally, bad gag reflex.  
also, really been into Star Wars.  I just fell in love with expanded content like Darth Bane, Revan, and Meetra.  
I cried tears of joy when I discovered that the Knights of the Old Republic games were made into 7 fan films on Youtube.  

• Haha 1

I'm the commissioner of this continued piece. Can confirm, it's just smut the whole way through.

1 hour ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

It's turtles diaper smut all the way down. 

I like turtles diaper smut.

14 hours ago, Flurry said:

I like turtles diaper smut.

Soooooo...does this mean you want the dog gimp turned into a turtle gimp?  That’s more scary than kinky because you think CHOMP with turtles mouths.