LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

baking powder suppositories.

I found this suppository online called lecicarbon (spelling unsure) and it basically causes CO2 gas to be released (like soda CO2) in your colon causing pressure and then everything comes out. I read the ingredient list and it looks like baking powder basically. I know baking powder, if you take a small amount and put a little bit of water in it, it fizzes up. Nothing major but I think I could see a gel capsule or two worth of baking powder should do the trick. I am just wondering if it is possible to use just baking powder in this case? This medicine is sold over seas in Europe I believe. I am tempted to try it but I don't want it doing any damage to my insides or my chemical balance in my body. Any thoughts?

You won't hurt yourself unless you use a metric ton and don't have the ability to burp or fart.

Like fedding Alka seltzer to sea gulls they explode!

Forget Europe and all that shipping ,go on Amazon or many independent  pharmacies Ceo too ( maybe two) is the brand name of suppositories available commercials in US .moisten with water to activate insert into rectum ,the CEO 2 is gently released distending your bowel which increases perstalic activity and hopefully resulting in bowel movement .if you can't tell my DR had them in my B & B routine for awhile ,they aren't bad to use ,a very very gentle mild assist was my experience .

Enjoy the go

• Like 1
5 hours ago, mainer_daddy said:

I found this suppository online called lecicarbon (spelling unsure) and it basically causes CO2 gas to be released (like soda CO2) in your colon causing pressure and then everything comes out. I read the ingredient list and it looks like baking powder basically. I know baking powder, if you take a small amount and put a little bit of water in it, it fizzes up. Nothing major but I think I could see a gel capsule or two worth of baking powder should do the trick. I am just wondering if it is possible to use just baking powder in this case? This medicine is sold over seas in Europe I believe. I am tempted to try it but I don't want it doing any damage to my insides or my chemical balance in my body. Any thoughts?

For three now I have been using extra virgin olive oil every morning, a table spoon from a 17 ounce bottle for around six dollars. By the third day it worked and the most wonderful bowl movements none hard all soft and good for sitting on.  Not only that but it is good for avoiding heart attacks, do a search engine on it and see for yourself. You will not need anything else unless you want a real good enema which I think is a lot of fun. I have a  enema but plug that inserts and you pump it up and nothing can come out, you can take a gallon and it will not come out until you release it, a good cleaning and wonder feeling. 

• Like 1