LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forsite am pm strips

I have been wearing them for years!! I totally love them and the company also makes other versions such as the Under the Sea (their AB print one) and a couple other new ones too. I find them great for overnight use (I'm a bedwetter) but don't always use them during the day as the can be a bit bulky under pants.

Have only had good experiences with them so far.

2 hours ago, wetmonkey said:

I have been wearing them for years!! I totally love them and the company also makes other versions such as the Under the Sea (their AB print one) and a couple other new ones too. I find them great for overnight use (I'm a bedwetter) but don't always use them during the day as the can be a bit bulky under pants.

Have only had good experiences with them so far.

Well I try them yesterday i must admit there not bad but I will have to get them in a large size next time also I haven’t order any diapers since the pandemic started so I’m glad that I got them I well test them better Saturday I will have the house all to myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I tested them better I had a massive huge urge to pee so i put one of my new diaper now I lie down in my bed and started to pump my pee in my diaper i got to admit the absorption of the diapers are amazing do only complaint I have is I should of order a larger size other than that the diaper absorb extremely well I can’t believe how much pee it absorb when I got them off me they where pretty heavy i super love them I will order them again but this time I will order a larger size any Super good diapers.