LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New... sort of? (Middletown/Hamilton)

gogo

Hello, I'm just looking for some friends to chat. I'm still unsure of this whole little thing. I've been interested since I was in middle school, but I've never really participated in the online community. I've only had few little friends before but we've fell out of touch the last few years. So, I'm just looking for some new friends to chat with about anything and everything. If you do live near me, maybe after getting to know each other we could met up and hang out? Anyway, I hope that we can be friends!

• 1 month later...

I've read some things that hint at one existing, but I'm not a huge fan of fetlife and don't venture there often. I think it might be fun to start though if none exist. 

• 5 weeks later...

It would be great to meet in a group. no worrying about what people think or wondering if people are staring.  I'm all for it!!

On 5/2/2021 at 11:44 PM, gogo said:

Hello, I'm just looking for some friends to chat. I'm still unsure of this whole little thing. I've been interested since I was in middle school, but I've never really participated in the online community. I've only had few little friends before but we've fell out of touch the last few years. So, I'm just looking for some new friends to chat with about anything and everything. If you do live near me, maybe after getting to know each other we could met up and hang out? Anyway, I hope that we can be friends!

I just decided to do this a week or so ago. I'm home today so I have time to check it out. I'm looking for someone to relate to. I get no support from my wife?. diapers make me feel better and you don't have to ever worry. your covered?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 6/24/2021 at 10:01 PM, TigerTy said:

I've read some things that hint at one existing, but I'm not a huge fan of fetlife and don't venture there often. I think it might be fun to start though if none exist. 

On 5/7/2021 at 11:17 PM, TigerTy said:

He gogo, I'm in Springdale. If we find enough people maybe start a local group. 

I am in Reading. There is a new arcade (Arcade Legacy) that just opened up in Sharonville. Might be cool to hang out there some time..