LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really liked this last chapter and how she thinks she is grown up in her head but she is really just regressed and keeps falling further and further. Maybe in an epilogue you could explain the steps they took to regress her so much? I know her losing her friend was a real big trigger. I can see why the story is close to an end. There isn't a whole lot more to tell after this last chapter without it just seeming to go on too long.

Your main story really shows some of the dark sides the hospital would go through to regress before it changed ownership (so I don't give away any spoilers). From the way she describes this place, it doesn't seem like the same place or it is a different floor.

16 hours ago, 1505_madmax said:

loved it loved it! thank you! keep writing more! :)

Thank you!! I’ll try to update soon! 

3 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Really liked this last chapter and how she thinks she is grown up in her head but she is really just regressed and keeps falling further and further. Maybe in an epilogue you could explain the steps they took to regress her so much? I know her losing her friend was a real big trigger. I can see why the story is close to an end. There isn't a whole lot more to tell after this last chapter without it just seeming to go on too long.

Your main story really shows some of the dark sides the hospital would go through to regress before it changed ownership (so I don't give away any spoilers). From the way she describes this place, it doesn't seem like the same place or it is a different floor.

Thank you!! And yes, I was already thinking of doing something like that in the epilogue. This is the same place but I had mentioned briefly in a previous chapter that it was on a different floor- the Toddler Ward. 

On 8/11/2021 at 8:14 PM, Fifers12 said:

Thank you!! I’ll try to update soon! 

Thank you!! And yes, I was already thinking of doing something like that in the epilogue. This is the same place but I had mentioned briefly in a previous chapter that it was on a different floor- the Toddler Ward. 

Thanks. Sometimes when reading multiple stories it's hard to keep track of previous chapters whereas reading a complete story afterward the focus is just on that one story. I completely forgot about the mention of the toddler ward so appreciate the recap.

Chapter 11: Epilogue

“Welcome to Adoption Day, Ma’am! How are you doing this morning?” 

The woman was greeted with a big smile, immediately calming her nerves. There were others milling around with the feelings of excitement in the air. 

“As well as can be expected, I suppose!” an anxious giggle bubbled up from her chest. She clutched her purse, rather tightly, and tapped her foot against the tiled ground. The doors hadn’t opened yet but still she had rushed to the hospital, waiting impatiently in the elevator to take her up to the Toddler Ward. She didn't want  to miss today’s event because then she’d have to wait another month. 

“Well today, you’ll either find your little girl or you won’t. If that doesn’t happen then you can always come again. Sometimes it's just not meant to be.” 

Christina supposed that was true. Except she didn’t want it too because she’d been searching for a little for over a year and had just about given up. 

“I take it you have an appointment?” 

“Yes,” she tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear. “The name is Christina Jenson.” 

“Ahh, yes here you are!” the woman said a few seconds after typing something on the keyboard. “You’re scheduled with the eight to ten o’clock group. Our head Nurse Jill will probably arrive within the next five minutes and until then, if you wouldn’t mind putting on this paper bracelet,” she handed the pink paper band across the table. “It just helps us keep track of who is a part of which group.” 

She took it from the woman, secured it around her wrist and followed her directions to the seats where others were settled, all hoping for the same thing today- a Little. 

Christina had come to expect the same things at these events and just wanted to get a move on. The room was full of hopeful faces and she found herself envious of those who found a little right away.

Some people just adopted Littles to be their playthings and dolls to dress up. However, Christina wanted a child to love, to take care of. These adult-babies obviously needed nurturing because they’d ended up here, proving too immature to make it in the adult world. 

Her friend had offered to come along for moral support but Christina needed to do this by herself. She needed a clear head and it would only be even more devastating if she walked out empty handed. No one needed to see that. 

Glancing at her phone, the time changed to eight o’clock and the sliding doors opened. Everyone looked up at the new woman as the chatter quickly silenced. The woman, Jill, told the same speech she’d heard numerous times. 

They’ll have one hour to spend in the playroom with the littles. If by the end of the hour, they hadn’t found anyone, they were to leave. However if they did, then they’d stay the extra hour to fill out paperwork for adoption if they hadn’t already. 

You could interact with Littles as much as you’d like, the only rule was to stay in the playroom and alert a nurse if one of them needs the bathroom or a change. 

There were no taking pictures and no giving them items from the outside. 

If or when you’ve decided to adopt a little or littles, they’ll be taken to a separate room for processing and you are given basic necessities for bringing them home. 

The last part wouldn’t be necessary because she’d already bought out half of Littles R Us a year ago when she thought she’d be adopting one. The car seat had been installed in her car, unused for twelve months. As had the highchair, bedroom (right beside hers), and every other toy a person could imagine. 

Everything was already set up. The only thing she was missing was a Little.

But maybe that would change today. It had to change. 

With a new sense of purpose, Christina entered the brightly lit playroom. Her eyes scanned over the children spread throughout the room. There were nine other people- six couples, two men, and one woman. 

She stood at the door surveying the space first. After going to about ten other of these events, Christina knew what she was looking for. 

The three girls gathered together at the coloring station were immediately crossed off her list. It was easy to tell when they were confident and most of the time that equaled brattiness. She did not want a brat. 

Then there were the needy ones. She had a full time job and it would be best if they didn’t have a full blown tantrum every time she left the house. A few of her friends had littles like that and honestly, she didn't know how they did it. 

Just by observation, that automatically eliminated another four girls. 

Then, there were the ones who were too made up and a little (how to put it nicely?) fat. Christina did not want a porcelain doll or one who would lead to having health problems later in life. She wanted chubby but not overweight. Cute but not picture perfect. 

Another two were crossed off the list. 

Pressing two fingers against her temple, she rubbed in circles, trying to decrease the growing headache. It was happening again and it hadn’t even been five minutes… was it really this hopeless? Or perhaps she was too picky.

Most of them were grouped together and most were already engaged with the other adults. It was not going well. 

“Can I be of help, miss…?” 

“Miss Jenson.” she replied, looking to her left. A woman- the one from before- stood beside her with a perfectly crafted smile on her face. What was her name? Julie? Jen? 

“You can call me, Jill.” 

Oh, right. The head nurse. 

“Christina.” 

Her eyes glanced over the woman, slightly jealous at how put together she seemed. If there was a representative for the perfect woman from the 1950s, she’d fit the part. Everything from her dress, hair, and perfectly manicured nails.

“I can tell you’re searching for something specific. What is it?” 

The woman was direct. Got straight to the point. She liked that about her. 

“Some people tell me I’m picky but-” 

“You know what you want.” Jill stated, rather than asked. 

In an airy laugh, she breathed, “yes. However, I haven’t been able to find it yet. They’re either too made up. Too bratty. Clingy. I’m at a loss.” 

Christina was afraid she’d put off the woman with her numerous requirements but watched as her eyes scanned the room like a hawk hunting for its prey. 

“I think I know the one.” 

“What?” her mouth dropped open, hardly able to contain her shock. 

“You see the red haired girl in the corner?” 

Christina’s eyes followed the woman’s pointed finger until they stopped on the girl, huddled in a bean bag  chair that engulfed her body. She was seated in the little library, a picture book opened in her lap. The girl was so quiet and subdued that she had almost missed her. 

Her curled hair was separated into two french braids with dark green ribbons tied at the ends. Her button nose scrunched up as she read and painted on freckles scattered across her face. Her short dress, also a dark green, was simple but tasteful with the tiny bows at the end, and wore black Mary Janes and ruffled white knee-length socks. Her dress did absolutely nothing to hide her star covered pullup but she didn’t seem to care. 

“What’s her name?” she found herself asking. 

“Emmy,” Jill smirked. “You could say that she’s our little spitfire. However, the flame, well, it’s been tamed just a bit.” 

ooOoo

The girl shyly glanced up, her eyes a striking blue, which shocked the woman at first. Gingers with blue eyes were rare and unique. Christina sat down in front of her on the rug and the girl- Emmy’s bow-shaped lips pursed together. A pacifier was clipped to the front of her dress but she brought her thumb to her mouth instead. 

“A little birdie told me that your name was Emmy?” 

Her thinly plucked brows furrowed together, confusion clear in her eyes, and the beginning of curiosity. 

“I think that’s a very pretty name for such a pretty girl.”

A smile tugged at the corner of her lips as her cheeks turned pink.

Christina kept her voice soft and calming, not wanting to startle her. It would do no good for their relationship because already, the woman knew she was the one for her. There was just something about her that Christina could not put her finger on. 

“Fank you…” her head tilted to the side, failing at hiding the bright smile on her face. 

“Oh, what good manners! You’re very welcome sweetheart.” 

The girl brightened even further at the praise, not even realizing how condescending it was meant to be. 

“Can you show me what book you are reading?” Christina took the opportunity to scoot closer, seeing her growing comfort. 

She held up the book cover, more excited and exclaimed. “Piggy Goes Oink!” 

The girl took it a step further by flipping through the ten page book, showing her each page. The only words were the sounds animals make and their picture. But there was no butterfly which Emmy had proudly stated was her favorite. 

“Do you like books?”

“Yesh!” she giggled. “I wike vem a wot!”

“Really?” Christina acted shocked. “That’s so cool! Do you know, I have a lot of books at home? Maybe we could even find one with a butterfly!”

Squealing like she had just been given the greatest gift in the world, only cemented her choice. Emmy pulled another book from tiny shelf and held it out to her, 

“Wead?” her eyes were hopeful. 

“You want me to read the book?” 

Christina found it adorable how she couldn’t pronounce rs or anything else for the matter. She was just ready to scoop her up and take her away. 

“We have many books at home, Emmy. Why don’t we read later.” 

The girl didn’t understand. “Home?” 

“Yes, home, sweetheart. I’m your new mommy. You’re coming back to my house with me.”

This seemed to confuse her even further as she sucked on her bottom lip, glancing down at her lap and began to shake her head. 

“Hewe!” She was adamant. “Nuwse Janie! Home!” 

Her voice was firm as she said, “No, sweetheart. Here?” she gestured all around. “No more home. Me? Home.” she patted her chest. “You call me mommy.” 

Explaining this to her was like talking to a break wall. She wouldn’t understand what was happening until it happened. Christina was prepared for the waterworks and tantrum. It was all part of the process. It was all she knew, assuming her past life was forgotten. 

Ignoring her tears, she called for the nurse. 

“I’d like to adopt her.” she nearly burst with happiness. “She’s the one!” 

ooOoo

The paperwork was tedious, which was what she expected, but Christina didn’t care because she’d finally found her daughter. 

There was no greater joy in her life than this moment. 

“Emmy was one of our most headstrong patients.” Nurse Jill explained, handing over her entire file from her stay here. They sat in her office, officializing everything. 

“The hypnosis was very slow moving and didn’t work on her initially and any attempt to get her to regress was met with resistance. Even breastfeeding, which usually helps, only left her in a trance for a short amount of time. After, it was like she wasn’t affected at all.” 

Christina had heard of littles having trouble regressing but not this much. “What made her regress in the end?” 

“A combination of things really.” the nurse explained about her friend being adopted out, separating her from the nurse, and stopping breastfeeding which she had become addicted too. “The more you took from her, the more she broke.”

It made perfect sense, actually. Using her fear of abandonment to their advantage and well, Emmy would recover. Probably in a few months she wouldn’t even remember the hospital or Nurse Janie. Littles did not have very good memories. Once again, that’s why they needed an actual adult to look after them. 

“For the first few days at home, she’ll probably be scared and confused because she only knows life here at the hospital. However, It shouldn’t take long for her to adjust once she realizes you are not leaving her.” 

She took mental notes, wanting to remember all the information. “Is there anything else I need to know?” 

“Everything is in the file, but you should understand that even though you wanted her as a toddler, we’ve found that Emmy does best with nursing. We could hardly get her to drink from a bottle.” 

“I was already planning on doing that.” Christina shrugged. “I really just wanted someone I could interact with. The newborns just lay there doing nothing and then the infants have such a limited vocabulary.” 

“Very well,” Jill nodded. “I also hope you don’t mind changing diapers because we’ve done our best to potty train her, but of course with littles,” she laughed. “It’s impossible. They’ll always have accidents.” 

She couldn’t agree more with that. Christina had babysat her fair number of children. 

“That brings me onto the topic of punishments. Once again, you can read about this more in her file, but we’ve found that diapering and spanking are the most effective for her.”

There was so much more she wanted to ask and talk about but the time had just about run out. There was a line of other people behind her and Christina, well, she was anxious to see her new daughter. 

“By now the other nurses should’ve prepared her for the trip home. It is a standard procedure to give them sleepy medicine, so she probably won’t wake for a few hours. You saw her tantrum before, it’ll also help calm her down. Do you have any questions before you head out?” 

She let out a shaky breath, overwhelmed (in a good way). “I-I don’t think so. It was nice to meet you, thank you for everything.” 

“Of course. I’m a new mom too, I know what it’s like.” 

“Oh! What’s your child’s name?” 

“Ginny. She’s just perfect.” 

ooOoo

A/N: PLEASE READ

Hey everyone! Yaay! I'm so happy that I've finally finished this story! Thank you to those who've read and reviewed (I'm not sure how many are still following this story) but to those who've commented and liked it, thank you! 

Did you see what I did at the end there with Ginny? Remember she was the new nurse that let Emmy escape? Well she has a new mommy... 

I tried to include the darker aspects of the society into this story and the next one is by far I believe going to be the darkest. 

I'm writing about Lulu next. You may remember her from Willa's story, the other girl in the hospital with her. She got the most brutal treatment of all of them so far, I think. But next it'll be all about her! 

Please review and tell me what you thought of this story! There are other characters I want to write about as well and I might make those stories into one shots. That's because I do have a few other brand new things I'm working on (aka. Diaper Dimension). 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Thank for this series!! I have loved each and every chapter of three stories you've posted thus far!! I love how beautifully you put into words the regression and what the regressed girls were feeling! :)

Id love to read anything you put out next!! thanks again! :)

14 hours ago, 1505_madmax said:

Thank for this series!! I have loved each and every chapter of three stories you've posted thus far!! I love how beautifully you put into words the regression and what the regressed girls were feeling! :)

Id love to read anything you put out next!! thanks again! :)

Thank you so much, it means a lot! I've already started writing the next story and the first chapter should be up soon!

3 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I think once you finish with the main ones, one shots would be a great way to do some of the others. So Emmy went with Christina, Willa and her sister was with the other couple?

Been a while I'm trying to wrap my memory around some of the details.

Thanks for your review, I really appreciate it! I don't know it felt like it was kind of becoming a lot if I did a big story for every single person. I want to tell their stories but it would take a long time to do. 

And yes, Emmy went with Christina and Willa was with the Tischners! 

I hope you stick around for the next story!

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Fifers12 said:

Thank you so much, it means a lot! I've already started writing the next story and the first chapter should be up soon!

Thanks for your review, I really appreciate it! I don't know it felt like it was kind of becoming a lot if I did a big story for every single person. I want to tell their stories but it would take a long time to do. 

And yes, Emmy went with Christina and Willa was with the Tischners! 

I hope you stick around for the next story!

Thanks. I thought I had their names right in my head for Willa but didn't say it in case I was wrong lol. I'll definitely be around for the next story. Have gotten all of them so far. This is like a series the way you have written them.