LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Meeting a caregiver

I'm going to meet an old friend that I've seem for decades.We meet about every year, sometimes more. I met him back in the old days of DPF. He's retired now as a teacher, gay and has a perfect partner.  i'm retired too, I was retired 11 years ago when I was 50. When we get together we always enjoy changing messy diapers for both of us. Yup. Both of us and his partner love to feel the "little "time we share. For being a caregiver and having another caregiver for me is a perfect example of learning how to give sharing love. Gay, straight or between. I do know that most members don't have caregivers. Sad kinda. But if your lucky enough, you will have someone like I have now and find someone who feels the same way. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go what ever I want, all the time.

Good for you.

I have found happiness with 3 partners becoming caregivers/Mummies for me and it’s a great thing to have that feeling of total acceptance.

I know that should I have any future G/Fs then they too would have to join in for the relationship to work