LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Difference between caregiver and mommy

LiL Marc

• 2 weeks later...

The difference between a caregiver and a daddy for me is, anyone can take care of you, cook, clean, bath and love you but it's different when it comes from a actual parent. To a caregiver you're just a client to them, as good as they are at their job. However with a parent (in my case an Daddy) it's a different type of love, it's a lot more intimate and they know you as a person. They know your habits, likes, dislikes, even the smallest details about you even if you don't want them to. they know what makes you happy, sad, angry, jealous, etc. And through all of that they accept you for who you are and never stop loving you. Even when you make mistakes or say things you don't mean and they spend time with you and never leave you. These are the qualities that are important to me in a Daddy. One who's personality is similar to my own and shares my interests. And values love above all else!☺️??❤️♥️????????????

9 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

The difference between a caregiver and a daddy for me is, anyone can take care of you, cook, clean, bath and love you but it's different when it comes from a actual parent. To a caregiver you're just a client to them, as good as they are at their job. However with a parent (in my case an Daddy) it's a different type of love, it's a lot more intimate and they know you as a person. They know your habits, likes, dislikes, even the smallest details about you even if you don't want them to. they know what makes you happy, sad, angry, jealous, etc. And through all of that they accept you for who you are and never stop loving you. Even when you make mistakes or say things you don't mean and they spend time with you and never leave you. These are the qualities that are important to me in a Daddy. One who's personality is similar to my own and shares my interests. And values love above all else!☺️??❤️♥️????????????

Thanks BabySpiderBoy

I really like you answer

By the way you are a lucky baby ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LiL Marc said:

Oups I thought you have a daddy

No I don't. I wish I did though!??? But I guess that's why I hold on to my little fantasy about Tom Holland. To me he would be the perfect Daddy especially with his straight short hair and american accent. I'm very picky and don't settle for anything less.

• Haha 1

I've never had a caregiver and to be honest wouldn't really want one because the word carries a more task oriented sensation in my mind. Like was said earlier it sounds more like someone doing a job.

Now my Daddy on the other hand, He changes me because He loves the emotional intimacy. He gives me baths and tickles me because He lives to hear me giggle. He doesn't do these things because He has to, He does them because he wants to and loves to.

Honestly, after being together over three and a half years, I couldn't imagine being without his loving, reassuring presence. Having a loving Daddy is just soooooo amazing ?????

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I've never had a caregiver and to be honest wouldn't really want one because the word carries a more task oriented sensation in my mind. Like was said earlier it sounds more like someone doing a job.

Now my Daddy on the other hand, He changes me because He loves the emotional intimacy. He gives me baths and tickles me because He lives to hear me giggle. He doesn't do these things because He has to, He does them because he wants to and loves to.

Honestly, after being together over three and a half years, I couldn't imagine being without his loving, reassuring presence. Having a loving Daddy is just soooooo amazing ?????

You are lucky
And I agreed that a caregiver you paid instead of someone doing it by love, because he care
At the beginning If I actually asked the question, it was because I wasn't sure what caregiver meant, because English is not my language

• Like 1

If I had to say, anyone can be a caregiver, but only one a mommy/daddy. The caregiver is someone playing that role as part of a game, the mommy/daddy is someone you have a more seriously relationship with who might be a long term partner. In vanilla terms, you might compare it to a hook up partner vs a girlfriend/boyfriend.

Of course, either term can be used in either relationship, its really up to you and what you enjoy

• Like 2

A caregiver is more of a babysitter/nanny and a mommy/daddy is well a mommy or daddy, well at least the way my girlfriend has it.

Example, if she wants to do role play and a caregiver she will do the usual feed, diaper changes, maybe a bath but when she wants to be a mommy or I'm being the daddy, its a real relationship with tender loving care going into it like if she's the caregiver and its bed time for me she'll hand me a bottle and wait for me to finish it, when she's the mommy she will climb into the "crib" (bed with child guards), lay down next to me and feed it to me or more recently breast feed.

• Like 2